Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j prez
    replied
    Also, the interferometer oscillator diagram on johns website depicts "potential sense". can someone clarify what this does?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by j prez; 09-14-2012, 07:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• j prez
    replied
    Hey John and others,

Does the carrier wave, with the imbedded frequency, use the bodies cells to transmit said frequency?
    Also, I’m assuming that the effect originating from the electrodes is localized to a specific area.

Further more, can one adapt phanatron tubes for deeper penetration, as claimed by the makers of the BCX ultra, or the f117? I'm not sure if tubes actually penetrate further then electrodes, but it would help to verify this.
    Last edited by j prez; 09-14-2012, 07:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    I was hoping to get this built by now but I've been tied up with other obligations. I just got Bob Beck device running couple days ago. Just need to make a wristband with good electrodes.
    I started to populate the board according to John's diagram last night. IC audio amp arrived today so I should have everything except the microscope. Will post update, hopefully soon.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
    This is a little off topic however I know John Bedini and others mentioned an interest in vitamin C. Here is a link to a 15-20 page monograph I wrote up a while back looking at the history of vitamin C and its potential as a cancer treatment. Vitamin C - PDF
    I would also say the evidence for vitamin C as a broad spectrum anti-viral is compelling and if anything perhaps even stronger than its case as a cancer therapeutic. Tom C I realize you started a thread on vitamin C and I will try and comment a bit more there, enjoyed the treating cancer with electric fields video.
    Ciao,
    Paul
    Thank you Paul. I've been busy at work but will resume work on both projects soon. (Beck and John's).

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• ZPDM
    replied
    This is a little off topic however I know John Bedini and others mentioned an interest in vitamin C. Here is a link to a 15-20 page monograph I wrote up a while back looking at the history of vitamin C and its potential as a cancer treatment. Vitamin C - PDF
    I would also say the evidence for vitamin C as a broad spectrum anti-viral is compelling and if anything perhaps even stronger than its case as a cancer therapeutic. Tom C I realize you started a thread on vitamin C and I will try and comment a bit more there, enjoyed the treating cancer with electric fields video.
    Ciao,
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    here is a ted presentation on treating cancer with electric fields
    Bill Doyle: Treating cancer with electric fields | Video on TED.com

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    so for all of you interested in this "kind" of electrical stuff, please get the Cjeka DVD including the pdf CD from Cheniere, there is stuff in there that will blow your mind.
    Tom C

Leave a comment:

• John_Bedini
    replied
    J Prez,
    Yes the machine uses induction coils but not just any ordinary coils. there are two windings on each coil that stabilizes the pendulum swing, it is sort of a bucking field. it is a make and brake machine. Also you will find a Tesla Coil hidden inside the machine with an old telephone transformer. That was not part of the S.O. Hoffman's invention, Abrams added this part to the machine along with the resistor network You can go to Google Patents and look it up Pat# 1,445,951 you can see how the coils work. It was called a circuit controlling device Sept 19, 1922.

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    amigo,

I actually dont heve them but I will ask the guy that does and see if he can get em to me.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• j prez
    replied
    The two questions below are directed towards John Bedini, but if anyone is knowledgeable in the matter please feel free to add your input.

The following is a Paraphrased segment of you speaking about the Abrams machine on the Jeff Rense show.

"The Oscilloclast Albert Abrams machine, was comprized of a set of induction coils "electro magnets".
    By breaking and making an arc with these electro magnets, you generate a high voltage “potential”.
    By taking that potential and applying it to you, you charge yourself, and the charge slowly discharges out of your system to ground. Then the machine comes back like a pendulum and repeats its cycle.
    By doing this, you charge and discharge yourself. At the same time, this DC potential contains all the frequencies in harmonics. Therefore, you’ll hit upon the one “frequency” that reacts to the organism."

From what I gather after breaking this down, the Abrams machine works in a similar way to rife unit, except that as it's cycling it osculates through a large range of mixed frequencies. This way, it is sure to affect whatever organism happens to be in ones system. So, although the process takes a longer time to affect a specific organism, one dose not have to tune, or use a microscope to see if the organism is affected or not. Is this correct? Also, I'm not entirely sure what "potential" means, as you use it in relation to electronics. Would you be willing to explain this swell? Or perhaps recommend a site where I could read more about it.

Thanks for your time and effort john

Jay

Leave a comment:

• amigo
    replied
    Hi all,

I've been experiencing this forum acting up on me and eating at least one of my posts recently. The admin does not know why or what happened to the post though I know I made it. Seems like there are other glitches happening, or perhaps they are on purpose like this URL filtering for example. That's totally pointless - we should be able to post links and there needs to be a better way of spam filtering. Also, we need a place to upload and share files (a dropbox), and we can do it either on-site or off-site, former being more preferred as file hosts generally delete files after a month.

If needed, I am willing to offer my assistance (for free, as in beer).

-----

Ok, so in the lost posting, I asked Tom C if he could kindly post photos of Albert Abrams' machine that he took at John (Bedini) place.

Also, regarding the circuit at hand, do we really need the H11AA1 G.E. (JB said it was a dual opto-coupler) but schematic only shows a single wire up. For that matter shouldn't any opto-coupler do anyway if we can't source the exact part.

Next, JB mentioned couple of times using a microscope to test the circuit. Can we establish a protocol for testing as there's a number of us building this circuit and standardized testing will help us co-relate the results.

There's no mention of tuning this circuit and thus I must ask, how do we set it up. Killing pond bacteria under a microscope would be an accomplishment of its own, but those frequencies might not work for other things.

So how do we tune this circuit? Should we start recording frequencies that work (and for what) and sharing here (hopefully everyone will keep a log book of their research, right? ) or what?

Lastly, electrodes. They are drawn as two (metal) blocks and obviously that's not what they should be. What should the electrodes be: discs, rods; pure or plated precious metal; what about carbon as alternative to metal; do we need to use conductive gel for electrode application; how far apart do they need to be (impedance changes with distance, no?); where should they be placed on the subject, etc?

Leave a comment:

• TheGooch
    replied
    Thanks for clearing that up Vtech.
    -Mike

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion about 18V diodes Mike. I need them for Bob Beck device.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Hello. It is good reading you Paul. I'm glad you stopped by.
    Sorry for the confusion about 18V diodes Mike. I need them for Bob Beck device. I tried to insert link to eBay for optos but my post didn't show up yet. Anyhow, there is a good US seller - 2 for 99c plus 3.50 shipping.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGooch View Post
    Hi Vtech,

That's too bad about Radio Shack being gone in Canada. I grew up in Toronto (living in California now) and my dad used to go there a lot (before the days of the internet and ordering online).

About the 18V zener diodes, is there a reason you want these specifically? I only see 2 diodes on the schematic and one is labeled 1N4001 and as John mentioned earlier in this thread the diode that isn't labeled is also a 1N4001. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hi Mike. Sorry for the confusion with 18V zeners. I need them for different but related project. You can also get optos here - 2pk - H11AA1 Optocoupler ICs | eBay.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• TheGooch
    replied
    Hi Vtech,

That's too bad about Radio Shack being gone in Canada. I grew up in Toronto (living in California now) and my dad used to go there a lot (before the days of the internet and ordering online).

About the 18V zener diodes, is there a reason you want these specifically? I only see 2 diodes on the schematic and one is labeled 1N4001 and as John mentioned earlier in this thread the diode that isn't labeled is also a 1N4001. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.

Thanks,
    Mike

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    I'm waiting for audio transformer (we don't have a Radio Shack anymore in Canada) and 18V zener diodes to continue.
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

Working...
X