• admin
    replied
    By using this forum, you must read and agree with this Medical Disclaimer:
    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/ge...isclaimer.html

Leave a comment:

• TheGooch
    replied
    Hi John,
    I attended the 2012 Conference (my first one) and was blown away. I'm a huge fan. I've been watching your videos and learning electronics with any spare time I can find. You are my hero.

Now that I finally got to get that off my chest, I have some questions about the schematic:

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    IC 4
    680Ohms
    .047Uf
    Pump Wave IC NE555 set between .8 to 8 Cps
    1) When I look at the schematic, I see .0047uF and .1 to 8 Cps. I'm assuming the 2 differences in the above quote are typos? Can you please confirm?

2) Also, on the schematic I see "ORANGE" and "WHITE" but I'm not 100% sure what they are referring to. Above the "ORANGE" and to the left I see an LED, so I was thinking maybe the "ORANGE" was referring to that (a light to say the machine is on). As for the "WHITE", could it be the color of the wire coming out of the Radio Shack transformer (I ordered one but it hasn't arrived yet)?

3) To the left of the 386 chip, between pin 3 and the 100K pot, what does that arrow pointing up mean? I've tried looking at tons of schematics to find one of these and a description of what it means, but no luck. As I mentioned earlier I'm new to electronics and trying to learn on the fly, so please don't be too harsh.

4) I noticed some of the capacitors don't have a + or - and some are drawn with a short line and a longer line. I'm assuming the ones on the Phase Gen Mixer should be ceramic capacitors as they don't have polarity from what I understand. Can you please elaborate on the capacitors that should be used (ceramic for Phase Gen, electrolytic for other?, etc.) please?

5) For the resistors, on one of them you mention it should be 1/4W, what does this mean for the ones that aren't labeled? I've been looking at buying 3W resistors everywhere to be safe but not sure if that's required or if there's a downside to that (from what I can tell, there's no downside but I'd like to be sure before I buy them).

6) At the bottom of the schematic you have a light drawing of 3 square waves(?) that looks like it says 10v DC, 9.5, and 8.9. Above them are labels AE, BB, and BE. Can you please explain what these are?

I'm sorry if some of these questions are to 'newbie' but I'm hoping you will help me.

Thank You for everything you have done and everything you continue to do.

-Mike Boulet

Leave a comment:

• John_Koorn
    replied
    My Theory

I'm also just a research engineer, just tinkering with this technology, so I am not qualified to make any medical claims.

I agree with what John B is saying, but I don't understand some of it. I have read a few papers on various machines that incorporate this type of technology, which describe the machines of having the ability to heal various disorders. One of the best papers I read, described the technology in a way that I think I can understand. Note that I could be completely wrong, but this is just the way I see it, from the research I have done.

Picture that every cell in a living being (plant, animal, etc.) has a tiny little coil in the centre of it, where the coil exists as the energy source of the cell. Imagine that the coil receives it's energy from the environment.
    However, the coils in these cells in a particular part of the being (e.g. liver, kidney, skin, etc.) resonate at a different frequency. If the cell's "coil" resonant frequency is "disturbed" by something like a virus it can no longer convert the environmental energy into the energy the cell needs to survive, so the cell becomes diseased and if not treated will become mutated, or even die. The being's in-built immune and healing system will attempt to repair or rejuvenate the cell and bring it back into resonance, although it may not be able to completely cure it.
    The theory as I understand it is to hit the cell's "coil" with the correct resonant frequency (or a sub-harmonic frequency), but with a scalar wave of that frequency. This, in theory, will reverse the damage or rejuvenate the cell that has becomes "diseased" as we have "un-diseased" the energy source of the cell. Much in the same way as the Monopole can rejuvenate a battery.
    So if my understanding is correct, we just have to figure out what the resonant frequency (or sub-harmonic) of the diseased cell is and then hit it with a scalar EM potential. But the problem is that what works for one part of the being may not work for another part. So there are a few ways to do this - one is to have a device which can automatically sense the frequency of the damaged cell, as John pointed out, and tune itself to the correct frequency. This sounds pretty difficult to do.
    Another way is to design a machine that will generate many different frequencies at the same time, where the damaged cell will respond to the frequency that it needs in order to "rejuvenate" itself. Of course, using a whole bunch of different frequencies simultaneously may also correct cells that are only partly "diseased" but are only in the early stages where the immune system has yet to figure out that they need healing.
    Bearden's Four Wave Mixing design as well as Lakhovsky's MWO design are example of machines that are reported to have these healing effects. There are others as well.

So again, this is just the way I see and I could be completely off the mark.

John K.

Leave a comment:

• John_Bedini
    replied
    4 wave mixing Russian style

I AM A RESEARCH ENGINEER, NOT A MEDICAL DOCTOR, AND THEREFORE DO NOT MAKE ANY MEDICAL CLAIMS FOR THIS TECHNOLOGY
    @All,
    I have something that I want to put into the mix here. The Russian healing machines pulse the signal one way and then reverse it. So if you people here are familiar with the bi-polar switch from the Window Motor it is possible to build that machine. I have built several of these machines of which I gave away. It is also possible to detect the field around your body and the machine will self adjust. Bearden writes about that in Scalar healing. It took some time for me to figure the circuit's out since I do everything in Analog. I'm sure Digital would work too.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	whitt-decomp22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	44693
    Between two scalar potentials, interferometry is: Interference of the multi-wave sets in hyperspace.
    Production of gradients in the 3-space point values In the classical (erroneous) postulation, the creation of forces in 3-space.
    Force does not exist until the gradient couples to an observable mass. There are no E-fields and B-fields as such in the
    massless vacuum, but only potential gradients.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	phc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	44692
    As previously stated, in 1903 E. T. Whittaker, a well-known mathematical physicist, showed that a scalar potential can be mathematically decomposed into a set of peculiar EM wavepairs in a harmonic set. (see Figure 12) These “hidden waves” are longitudinal EM waves, arranged in conjugate pairs with the pairs also arranged in a harmonic set. In each wavepair, there is an ordinary (forward-time) longitudinal EM wave (outgoing in 3-space from the interacting/observing charge), coupled to its phase conjugate replica (time-reversed twin).

Rife was not using normal potentials and normal E and H fields—which as we discussed, only apply to observable material entities anyhow and thus could not be used to “see” far below the quantum threshold of least detectable material disturbance. His entire protocol was to get beyond those “material interception of EM energy” limitations. Unwittingly, Rife was using vacuum engines—involving structuring of the active vacuum as well as pure general relativity (GR) and pure structurings of spacetime geometry itself. He was electromagnetically using that part of GR that the GR physicists have mostly only tried to produce by use of the weak gravitational force. In GR, the ST geometry itself is active, dynamic, energetic, and structuring! In higher symmetry electrodynamics, the ST geometry itself is powerfully active, dynamic, energetic, and structuring! It is not at all just a "passive spacetime" as classical electrodynamics assumes.

However, all living systems already use this "infolded" bidirectional, longitudinal wavepair EM in their ongoing living functions . Just as they used frequency modulation, EM signals, EM oscillations, etc. before we even had an electrodynamics or a physics, living systems do use the infolded EM (and vacuum engines) in all their living functions, and particularly in their cellular regeneration and restoration (R&R) system , as contrasted to their immune system. The immune system cells are the fighters and the debris scavengers/cleaners. They go after the hostile invaders, fight them, and usually win—littering the battlefield with the debris. Then the immune system scavenger cells clean up the residue.

No vaccine, drug, herb, vitamin, or mineral heals the body, although certainly they can enhance or aid the body's healing process. Each does carry its individual resident vacuum engine, and when absorbed by the cell, this added vacuum engine contributes to the resident vacuum engine in the cell by summing with it. To restore the damaged cells back to normal (i.e., to heal), the R&R system uses a novel kind of extended electrodynamics with infolded vacuum engines, and it uses a novel kind of optical phase conjugate pumping, in the time domain rather than just 3-space. The magic “unified field theory” so long sought by scientists, has long been utilized by the regeneration and restoration system of the body in its minute-to-minute and day-to-day healing and restoring actions.

Electrodynamic force fields implicitly define primarily only translation effects upon charges or masses, in their very definitions. With normal EM, usually one will get reradiation of the absorbed energy, or partial reradiation of the absorbed energy accompanied with recoil of the absorbing mass, or no reradiation but recoil of the mass.
    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/ge...isclaimer.html
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-23-2012, 11:58 AM. Reason: adding info

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    Originally posted by Aram View Post
    Can anybody elaborate on exactly what this machine is intended to do? I was there at the conference, but it was a bit confusing, and I think I missed some of it. I know there was talk about HIV Virus, but does this only kill virus's, or bacteria, or what does it do?
    virus, bacteria, you name it. research Royal Rife, his microscopes and his frequency healing machines. also look at Johns pages on his rife work. He actually rebuilt one of rifes microscopes, before it was destroyed by some idiots. the circuit posted here is Johns work with the Rife Frequencies.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• Aram
    replied
    Can anybody elaborate on exactly what this machine is intended to do? I was there at the conference, but it was a bit confusing, and I think I missed some of it. I know there was talk about HIV Virus, but does this only kill virus's, or bacteria, or what does it do?

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    Amigo,

Build EXACTLY as JB says. EXACTLY....... dont change ANYTHING until you get HIS circuit working. I am telling you if you dont build it the way he says, you will be out in left field. you will not get help from this forum. if you first deviate from a working model, if you change things from Johns circuits you are wasting you time. ok? if you want Help from John just do it his way first.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• John_Bedini
    replied
    4 Wave Mixing

Amigo,
    If you look at the original Rife film taken from John Crane it is an Albert Abrams machine generating that waveform. The machine has two opposing coils that are modulated with the sparking of the contacts, it also has a hidden Tesla Coil inside the box, and it works slow, but it works. The Mains on the houses at the time were 120 volt DC. So it is a DC machine modulated.

Leave a comment:

• amigo
    replied
    Hi John,

I could've sworn that they were talking about Rife and not Abrams in the video I saw. I'll see if I can dig it up and double check, maybe take screenshots. But with so much information pouring in every day, I could be wrong and mixed the two.

What if a coil is placed on the output instead of the electrodes (not directly since it would take more current to drive the coil)? Is there a possibility for an electric to magnetic conversion of this circuit output, just to avoid physical/electrical contact with the body?

I don't think I have enough 555s on hand (shame on me) so I'll have to get a bunch and give this circuit a whirl. Though I think I'll put it into a sim in the mean time just to see what happens in each part of the circuit.

Are there any other concerns when building/testing this device (deviations in the Phase Generators, runaway frequencies, etc)?

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• harlan.research
    replied
    John,
    Thank you so much for the extended explanation and full schematic. I have all of the parts on hand, and will be building this ASAP. Thank you for all of the years that you have been my mentor, and I haven't forgotten all of the hours that we discussed your machines, at great length. For all of that I am very grateful.

Harlan

Leave a comment:

• John_Bedini
    replied
    4 Wave Mixing

amigo,
    Yes that is correct it is a complex waveform mix of square wave frequencies with current modulation. I'm sure you could find many ways to do this. It's the harmonic content of the square waves. I have played around with these type of machines forever. My aunt used it and it killed whatever she had, I can't really talk about it as I almost had the AMA on me so I quit building them and DR. Strecker disappeared after that. John Crane they almost locked up but he also took off got away just by luck. This is no different then a complex audio mixer using current modulation. Some people have used a low pulsed 7.831 magnetic field with this machine. I have found that the frequencies Rife had back then do not work today as everything is much different. "WE as people have things that have mutated into something else. It does not make any difference who you are we all get sick, just some faster then others. And you are talking about the Albert Abrams Machine Tom C took pictures of the one I have here, He might post some pictures if you ask him. It works by opposing magnetic fields modulated by the contact spark. That is the machine in the movie generating that waveform you see. The Monopole Energizer generates the same waveshape as the Abrams machine.

I AM A RESEARCH ENGINEER, NOT A MEDICAL DOCTOR, AND THEREFORE DO NOT MAKE ANY MEDICAL CLAIMS FOR THIS TECHNOLOGY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-21-2012, 06:18 PM. Reason: adding

Leave a comment:

• amigo
    replied
    Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    I would just build it the way it is, and yes you could, but this works and you need a microscope to set it. The diode is 1n4001

The timers need to be free from glitches, so no Cmos. You can do what you want but I would try this first. As I have always said you need to make it as is first. then you can change to what you want. Low pulse running at 7 Hz. This is not easy to adjust unless you have a microscope to look at what is going on. Micro currents modulated do the job if the frequency are set correctly. Electrodes are placed on the body in the selected area. John Crane tried a Microprocessor and it did not work. John Crane sold machines that did not work , basically it was just a frequency generator, but in the case of this machine all frequencies are combined and then you need to have a pump wave at 7 Hz.
    The transformer allows the current to be modulated. The one thing that will tell if the machine is working is applying the electrodes to your temples and closing your eyes and if you see colored flashes of light it is working. I would not change anything until you know how it works
    Hi John,

I do always remember your words: "Build it the way it is first" - I'm just trying to understand how this works, why, and what to look for to know it actually does work.

How do you know what to tune the individual Phase Generator channels to (the ones with the variable pots)?

You mention use of a microscope and pond water, presumably due to prevalence of bacteria in the pond. How would you connect the device to the sample slide (using platinum wire electrodes) for real-time observation?

The final output appears to be a complex waveform composed of a square carrier with amplitude modulated frequencies embedded into it. Was the pulse carrier (at 7 cps) portion made to be square wave due to practicality, or is there more significance to using the square pulse?

I ask this because I remember seeing a documentary about Rife in which they showed original scope views of the waveform that used a sine wave as a carrier, also having complex waveforms mixed into it.

Is there anything more that could be done to ensure the output current is limited to under the spec (50uA)? (You know I just don't like hooking things up that produce current to my head or other body parts, even if they are battery operated)

Thanks for answering.

Leave a comment:

• John_Bedini
    replied
    I would just build it the way it is, and yes you could, but this works and you need a microscope to set it. The diode is 1n4001

The timers need to be free from glitches, so no Cmos. You can do what you want but I would try this first. As I have always said you need to make it as is first. then you can change to what you want. Low pulse running at 7 Hz. This is not easy to adjust unless you have a microscope to look at what is going on. Micro currents modulated do the job if the frequency are set correctly. Electrodes are placed on the body in the selected area. John Crane tried a Microprocessor and it did not work. John Crane sold machines that did not work , basically it was just a frequency generator, but in the case of this machine all frequencies are combined and then you need to have a pump wave at 7 Hz.
    The transformer allows the current to be modulated. The one thing that will tell if the machine is working is applying the electrodes to your temples and closing your eyes and if you see colored flashes of light it is working. I would not change anything until you know how it works

Originally posted by amigo View Post
    Hi John,

Thanks for the completed schematics. I have couple of questions for you, if you do not mind commenting on them?

1. What is the significance of non-CMOS vs CMOS 555 (you said to use non-CMOS)?

2. Why is it necessary to opto-couple the Pulse Generator and the Current Amp?

3. Incidentally, what is the tuning for the Pulse Generator (4Hz that Bob Beck and others used) or perhaps fundamental Schumman Resonance?

4. How and where are the electrodes applied (Bob Beck way on the lower arms and blood vessels or elsewhere)? What is the spacing, if elsewhere, and if known what is the impact of the variable spacing between the electrodes?

5. In the Phase Generator why certain channels have a variable pot while others are fixed. Is there a significance of that fixed frequency?

6. Is the combination of the specific frequencies (once set) of each individual channel, and mixed together, of more significance in the final waveform?

7. What are the boundaries of the lowest/highest frequency (all channels) output in the Phase Generator (sorry I did not run this through a circuit sim yet)?

8. Obviously with those variable pots, they would need to be individually tuned for specific application (virus), also referring back to 5. and 6.

9. Because of 8., could the Phase Generator not be substituted with a broad band sweep generator fitting the frequency ranges of each channel?

10. Further to 9., ie. if a micro-controller is used as a sweep generator, each channel could then be more efficient as it would cover entire frequency range at once. What are your thoughts about this?

11. Hypothetically speaking, could the electrodes be replaced with perhaps a piezo ceramic transducer (if the frequency range of the output is not higher than what piezo supports)? I presume the power output would need to be adjusted to sufficiently excites the transducer, but the application would then become contact-less and much easier to handle.

Sorry if this might look like a lot of questions - I do appreciate you answering them.
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-20-2012, 11:50 AM. Reason: Adding info

Leave a comment:

• amigo
    replied
    Hi John,

Thanks for the completed schematics. I have couple of questions for you, if you do not mind commenting on them?

1. What is the significance of non-CMOS vs CMOS 555 (you said to use non-CMOS)?

2. Why is it necessary to opto-couple the Pulse Generator and the Current Amp?

3. Incidentally, what is the tuning for the Pulse Generator (4Hz that Bob Beck and others used) or perhaps fundamental Schumman Resonance?

4. How and where are the electrodes applied (Bob Beck way on the lower arms and blood vessels or elsewhere)? What is the spacing, if elsewhere, and if known what is the impact of the variable spacing between the electrodes?

5. In the Phase Generator why certain channels have a variable pot while others are fixed. Is there a significance of that fixed frequency?

6. Is the combination of the specific frequencies (once set) of each individual channel, and mixed together, of more significance in the final waveform?

7. What are the boundaries of the lowest/highest frequency (all channels) output in the Phase Generator (sorry I did not run this through a circuit sim yet)?

8. Obviously with those variable pots, they would need to be individually tuned for specific application (virus), also referring back to 5. and 6.

9. Because of 8., could the Phase Generator not be substituted with a broad band sweep generator fitting the frequency ranges of each channel?

10. Further to 9., ie. if a micro-controller is used as a sweep generator, each channel could then be more efficient as it would cover entire frequency range at once. What are your thoughts about this?

11. Hypothetically speaking, could the electrodes be replaced with perhaps a piezo ceramic transducer (if the frequency range of the output is not higher than what piezo supports)? I presume the power output would need to be adjusted to sufficiently excites the transducer, but the application would then become contact-less and much easier to handle.

Sorry if this might look like a lot of questions - I do appreciate you answering them.

Leave a comment:

• Mostie
    replied
    thanks John, thats a better picture of the circuit than the one i had, whats the small diode in the top right hand corner?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X