Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusa
    replied
    Thanks alot vallentin, how far are you into making your device, let me know how your getting on

Leave a comment:

• vallentin
    replied
    Thanks, Abusa. I thought so.
    As for the batteries, 2 x Rayovac 6V-HDM 6-Volt Industrial Heavy-Duty or similar, if you need to make it last a while. Depends entirely on you. Is the weight of the device an issue, or not?
    11 or 12Ah should be more than enough for the recommended 45 minutes daily sessions. Will last you for more than 60 days.
    With a 8 pack of D cells (8-9Ah) you get ~50 days of daily use.
    So!
    It's up to you, man.

Leave a comment:

• Abusa
    replied
    i would like to know what the best battery would be. As for the different frequecies John said the settings on the schamatic works for all illneses.
    Last edited by Abusa; 11-14-2012, 02:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vallentin
    replied
    Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    ... Did you try to run one of the at such value?

Thanks
    Vtech
    I will try the values on my 555 cap-pulser circuit to see how it goes.
    I also have a "crazy" idea. And more questions.
    About the possibility of expanding the circuit.
    What if we can put more NE555 blocks - each tuned to a specific frequency/harmonics (from Crane/Rife table)?
    Then add a dip-switches (on VCC to minimize the draw) to enable or disable the blocks according to the targeted disease?
    Which is the carrier? The last circuit?
    OR the circuit - as it is - does everything already? Dunno'!
    I mean, we don't even know the right freq. for the other 3 blocks. Is it ~1,5Khz, ~6,9Khz and ~731Khz?
    I know John is showing us the path and we have to walk it, but some info could be useful. My grandmother was just diagnosed with terminal cancer...

Best!

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by vallentin View Post
    Vtech, I see you made the circuit on a test board.
    So, take your wires into account (you have a bunch there). RLC wise. That's why you have troubles with the small value parts.
    Make a PCB and it should work fine.

valentin
    Not at these frequencies. I did work in 70' with RF and GHz and it would make a difference for sure but not at 150Hz range. Did you try to run one of the at such value?

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• vallentin
    replied
    Hi Abusa. I would go with D cells. R20.
    Energizer MAX D;
    Eveready Super Heavy Duty D (8Ah / 0.8V/cell);
    or depending on portability, I would surely buy a couple of these for myself:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	6V_lantern_SHD_large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	45037 6V, 11Ah to 0.8V/cell, weight: 600grams, $9 on Amazon.
    Datasheet: http://data.energizer.com/PDFs/1209.pdf
    OR
    Rayovac 6V-HDM 6-Volt Industrial Heavy-Duty Maximum Lantern Battery with Spring Terminals (~$3.48 on Amazon)
    They will last a while. Don't you think?
    Last edited by vallentin; 11-12-2012, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abusa
    replied
    Hi guys I found some rechargeable Dry Cell buttery at

ENERGIZER BATTERIES Battery Suppliers Lead Acid Dry Cell Radio Accessory

Leave a comment:

• Abusa
    replied
    Hi guys I have some reachable Energizer battery could they be Dry Cell.

Leave a comment:

• vallentin
    replied
    Looks good Mostie. Did you have any problems with oscillators 2 and 3? I couldn't get them running with 50 Ohm resistors and had to increase to 120 Ohm.

Thanks
    Vtech
    Vtech, I see you made the circuit on a test board.
    So, take your wires into account (you have a bunch there). RLC wise. That's why you have troubles with the small value parts.
    Make a PCB and it should work fine.

valentin
    Last edited by vallentin; 11-12-2012, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Good point Valentin. I consider NiKad pack being dry cell as well but would not use LAB for sure.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• vallentin
    replied
    Guys, I'd be careful with those batteries!

The Tom Bearden Website
    I suggest you read everything first.
    Or better yet, go to the source.
    John's website.
    Listen to Rense interview with John explaining the circuit.
    And read "My work on Rife". You'll know where to go next.

Few excerpts from Mr. Bearden:

"One of the peculiarities is that the entire electrical apparatus is part of the input "form" (that conditions the potential wave structure) being phase conjugated and sent to the organism.
    If a lead-acid battery is included in the apparatus to power it, one will inject the electromagnetic form for the battery acid directly into the organism,(*Via a mechanism similar to that found by Reid and Barsamian) destroying it.
    This includes destroying the host's cells.
    In this case the signal is lethal, not curative.
    Substitution of a dry cell battery with no liquid electrolyte eliminates the problem.
    Exactly why a liquid electrolyte has a toxic effect and a "sludge" or solid electrolyte does not, is not understood at this time.
    Other such anomalies in the tentative process have been discovered and compensated for.

However, the way ahead is exciting. It suggests that the body (atomic nuclei) can literally be "charged up" (i.e., the living biopotentials can be "charged up" with the signal structure) so that the "disease-proofing" is very lasting, possibly for many years or even for a lifetime."
    "At least my colleague has pressed this to the point of demonstrating a long-lasting charge being acquired by the body.
    For example, at one time his body became so "charged" from his lengthy experiments that a one-inch blue spark often leaped from his fingers when he reached out for something metallic.
    The discharge was cool, negative energy - living energy, if you will. It should be negentropic, not entropic. It was definitely not the type of energy the orthodox scientific community is accustomed to. And normal electricity will definitely not charge up the body in such a continuing fashion, so far as is known.""Let me clearly state again that we have not yet produced the specific anti-pattern per se. What my colleagues have discovered appears to be a broad-band signal that appears to act hyperspatially, analogous to the manner in which a broad-band drug such as penicillin acts biochemically. Even this much remains to be clearly established."
    "A treatment of about 45 minutes to one hour is all that would be required. Several repetitive treatments a week or so apart, might prove advisory."
    "if need arises we foresee simply adding the signal to ordinary radio and television transmitters - perhaps as simply as modulating the electrical ground. If so, a "maintenance" signal could be established to negate the AIDS virus (or other disease such as cancer and leukemia) in an entire area, and keep out other diseases such as malaria, sleeping sickness, etc."
    "And even later, when we proceed to the direct engineering of the living energy form strata themselves, we shall see remarkable cures and remissions of diseases for which medical science offers little hope today. Arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, and other such debilitating diseases come readily to mind. Even reversal of the aging process should be possible.*"

*Two other promising approaches have recently been discovered. First, an electrolyte
    compound has recently been approved by the FDA for clinical testing. This compound has the remarkable property of raising the cellular electrical potential back to that of a strong, healthy cell. In several years of lab animal testing, this alone was indicated to be over 80% effective against cancer. It may also prove effective against diseases such as arthritis, where the body's immune system attacks body tissue with lowered cellular potentials, since it fails to recognize the weakened cells as those of the body. Second, Baylor University researchers have found that treating blood with certain laser EM radiation kills the AIDS virus, but does not harm the blood cells. This means that it will be possible to assure that blood used in transfusions will be AIDS-free, eliminating one source of AIDS transmission.

Conclusion regarding the battery: If John says dry cell battery, then that's what we should use.
    Don't think about the price you need to pay to run it or calculate your mA.
    Even if you change the batteries every day, it worth every penny. Or every run. After all, a pack of 20 AA-R6 is about 3$. Not to mention the use of a D cell. If the D cell can cope in a flashlight for hours, it can surely do the job with this circuit.
    After all, you have a voltmeter attached to the circuit.

Valentin

Last edited by vallentin; 11-12-2012, 09:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheGooch
    replied
    This circuit draws quite a bit of juice and I'm afraid AA's wont last very long. I'll have to check exact figure but we're talking over 200mA range. Even good (2600mAh) rechargeable's will be working hard. Maybe NiKad battery pack as from cordless drill? Just thinking. I'm running from lab power supply at the moment but this is still testing phase.

Vtech
    Hi Vtech,
    Thanks for letting us know and great job on your replications of these types of devices!

TheGooch

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGooch View Post
    Hi Abusa, The schematic says 12 volt dry cell only. My plan was to use 8 x AA batteries. You can get 8 AA battery holder from Radio Shack. Here are a couple links:

https://www.radioshack.com/product/i...ductId=2062242
    https://www.radioshack.com/product/i...ductId=2062251

I hope this helps,
    TheGooch
    This circuit draws quite a bit of juice and I'm afraid AA's wont last very long. I'll have to check exact figure but we're talking over 200mA range. Even good (2600mAh) rechargeable's will be working hard. Maybe NiKad battery pack as from cordless drill? Just thinking. I'm running from lab power supply at the moment but this is still testing phase.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• TheGooch
    replied
    Hi Abusa, The schematic says 12 volt dry cell only. My plan was to use 8 x AA batteries. You can get 8 AA battery holder from Radio Shack. Here are a couple links:

https://www.radioshack.com/product/i...ductId=2062242
    https://www.radioshack.com/product/i...ductId=2062251

I hope this helps,
    TheGooch

Leave a comment:

• Abusa
    replied
    Do you know which type of battery would be best and how many would be best, I would like the batterys to last, while not blowing up the circuit.

Thanks
    Last edited by Abusa; 11-10-2012, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X