Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Hi Abusa. Very neat I can't tell if everything is connected right by looking at finished pcb but I believe that person which was helping you knew what to do. The only way to tell right now is to power it and check each oscillator with a scope, including 7th one - slow pulse, op amp and the output from modulator, after the transformer.
    There is one pot which adjust the output, all other are trimmers to set the frequency. In the paper it says - dry battery only.
    I wish John could shed a bit more light on this circuit. I'm still not sure about two oscillators frequencies.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Abusa
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC11970.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	45024Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC11971.jpg
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	45025Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC11972.jpg
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	45026Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC11974.jpg
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	45027

Hi I got someone to help me make the device, can anyone look at this to see if they are any mistakes. I thought they will be a nobe for changing the frequency is there ment to be one.

I also advice on the best way to power the device, I would like to be able to plug it into the mains. If by batteries, what batteries would be best.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Hello. Here is a couple of scope shots from the output. I didn't take shots from generators since they're square wave of different frequencies. This is what I can see:

Name:	Bedini Rife 2ms.jpg
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	44958Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedini Rife 2us.jpg
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	44959Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedini Rife 5us.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	44960Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedini Rife 0.5us.jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	44961

Abusa, could you put your files in different format such as JPEG,PNG or GIF. They seem to be pdf which I'll have to download first in order to see it.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by Abusa View Post
    Hi, can someone look at this to see if I have built my device right[ATTACH]947[/ATTACH][ATTACH]947[/ATTACH][ATTACH]947[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]948[/ATTACH]
    Hi Abusa. Your channel waves look ok. Do you have low pulse timer and modulator running as well?

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• ZPDM
    replied
    Abusa,

I can not offer advice on your circuit diagram, however I would recommend per your previous posts that you might also research both intravenous and liposomal formulations of vitamin C.

Leave a comment:

• Abusa
    replied
    Hi, can someone look at this to see if I have built my device rightCircuit_Diagram_04++.pdfCircuit_Diagram_04++.pdfCircuit_Diagram_04++.pdfClick image for larger version

Name:	All Channels Waveforms TEST.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	44949

Leave a comment:

• Mostie
    replied
    BC not tried 2 & 3, waiting on 50 ohm resistors.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by Abusa View Post
    Thanks for the reply blackchisel97, this information his vital we need to know the number of sessions and how long a person should be connected on to the device.

Blackchisel have you tried zapping any bacterria with you device.

Any word from John anyone, he should be here to give us some guide, at atleast till someone has been able to replicate his results.

Alot of people needing alot of of help.
    Hello Abusa. No, I cannot afford a good microscope yet. If you're interested in fighting "incurable" viruses please check Energetic Forum and MMS thread. I did provide some info regarding this supplement or visit Genesis II Church of Health & Healing. I've been using MMS for few years with very good results. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Regards
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Abusa
    replied
    Thanks for the reply blackchisel97, this information his vital we need to know the number of sessions and how long a person should be connected on to the device.

Blackchisel have you tried zapping any bacterria with you device.

Any word from John anyone, he should be here to give us some guide, at atleast till someone has been able to replicate his results.

Alot of people needing alot of of help.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Looks good Mostie. Did you have any problems with oscillators 2 and 3? I couldn't get them running with 50 Ohm resistors and had to increase to 120 Ohm.

@Abusa. I don't know the answer to your question but I doubt one session will be enough.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Mostie
    replied
    thanks Vtech, i fixed it, forgot to cut a track, running 3 out of 6 osc.

Name:	TEK0001.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	44943

Leave a comment:

• Abusa
    replied
    I have almost completed my device, I just need a couple more component to e shipped in.

Can anyone tell me how long does some have to be zapped for in order to get rid of the HIV, does it take more than one session.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by Mostie View Post
    Nice one BC, mine is on stripboard, however I am missing some parts, which 386 did you use, there seems to be serveral variants? my one may be faulty.
    I use UTC 386.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Mostie
    replied
    Nice one BC, mine is on stripboard, however I am missing some parts, which 386 did you use, there seems to be serveral variants? my one may be faulty.

Leave a comment:

• Abusa
    replied
    Hi blackchisel97 congrats on finish you device, can you post more picture of the wave and let us know the frequency your are running.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X