Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Thanks Mostie. Even with lower resistance such as 680 Ohms as per other oscillators it will work fine. Mine 555's are not cmos, as recommended by John. Beside datasheet, if you look at internal schematic of 555, 50 or even 100 Ohms is too low for IC to operate.Caps can be adjusted accordingly to obtain right pulse rate and d.c.
    I would love to hear a word or two from John. Unless, for some reasons he prefers not to touch this subject, which I can understand. At the same time I have no problem replicating and sharing my results with any device, as long as I know what I'm doing right or wrong.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Mostie
    replied
    Originally posted by Shanjaq View Post
    The image is cut off on the left side. where it says "50" it really means "150". Reading documentation on using the 555 timer IC, NO LESS THAN 100 OHMS should be present between the Discharge pin and VCC (7 and 8 for most pinouts.)

Hope this helps.
    not really, if you read post 1 by JB, he gives you the value's ????

BC, got the first 2 working with 1K resistors, changed the cap on no.2.
    Last edited by Mostie; 02-15-2013, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by Shanjaq View Post
    The image is cut off on the left side. where it says "50" it really means "150". Reading documentation on using the 555 timer IC, NO LESS THAN 100 OHMS should be present between the Discharge pin and VCC (7 and 8 for most pinouts.)

Hope this helps.
    Yes I did replace them right away for 120 and later 150 but this is still low value. Those resistors are .25W and get hot. Oscillator draws nearly 60mA instead of 5-7mA. Is there a reason for that? Just wondering.
    If all oscillators would operate at 5-7mA each, the entire device would draw between 40-50mA at max. Not 350mA. I'll put this back on the bench once I'm done with other projects.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Shanjaq
    replied
    50 ohms and heating

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Mostie
    replied
    let me do a bit of testing and I'll get back to you

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by Mostie View Post
    yes, kept adjusting Osc1 to 50hz, it drifted off, so i carried on adjusting the pot, until i realised that the resistor was hot, checked the values of the others with the 555 caculator, and..... somethings not right here.
    That is the issue I tried to bring several times. Thanks Mostie for confirmation. There is no reason for 555 to pull 60mA +. No wonder entire device draws 320mA with couple "furnaces" like that. Did you try to run two oscillators with 50 Ohms as per diagram? I couldn't and replaced with 150 Ohms. Still, way to low imo. It is possible to use higher values and get right frequencies, without putting stress on components. Like I said before; I tried to run "as is" but there is either a mistake or I don't grasp something.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Mostie
    replied
    Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    There is one more thing regarding John's circuit. Does any one noticed 150 Ohm resistors being quite warm?

Vtech
    yes, kept adjusting Osc1 to 50hz, it drifted off, so i carried on adjusting the pot, until i realised that the resistor was hot, checked the values of the others with the 555 caculator, and..... somethings not right here.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom C View Post
    I will only add 50% duty cycle on the last 555. its a 4 wave mixer, so keep it below nyquist which is 20k and look for the pretty sparkles. it will give you a headache if you look at them too long
    Tom
    Thank you Tom. I appreciate.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
    Tom C,

I've managed to build a 555 timer circuit to drive some coils. That's my current general build level. I hope to one day build this circuit, at the moment I suspect it could be weeks of frustration, who knows perhaps not, I am making gradual progress but for the moment will work on other circuits. After reading Vtech's recent post on Rife/Lakovsky I wonder whether the 4 wave mixer would have an effect in cancer? Beck's blood electrolyzer had some case reports showing benefit in cancer and I start to guess this device is a bit like Beck's blood electrolyzer on steroids I do wish there were some sort of conventional reference point to try and make sense of what it is doing. That said, I realized after my last post I need to be careful what I ask for, it could be a very bad idea to make any health claims regarding the device, even if just reporting one's own "case history", strange world we live in. Bottom line it needs to be evaluated on the bench and in clinical trials and it most likely won't be any time soon. How awful. Then again you never know, there are some new more open medical journals coming about and more people starting to look into/revisit electromagnetic medicine, it would just be a matter of the resources coming into place.
    you have to look at the Rife frequencies, then look at the interferometry pictures John did, this machine is a direct descendant of Rife's work. the answer should be self evident. with all that being said, this device and all others is just a crutch, it is not a magic wand. you are better off using organic means to heal ones body if possible. I am not saying conventional medicine is bad, I have friends who are alive because someone could open them up and fix what was broken. I would not have a right leg below my knee if not for a talented surgeon who was used to working on guys who had been in motorcycle accidents. if cancer is your question, Vitamin C and the Gerson therapy are 2 proven winners. in my book cancer can be cured organically. for myself, this machine does wonders for inflammation and histamine reactions.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    Yes, I appreciate that but if you happen to find anything else related in your conference notes please, don't hesitate to post.

Thanks
    Vtech
    I will only add 50% duty cycle on the last 555. its a 4 wave mixer, so keep it below nyquist which is 20k and look for the pretty sparkles. it will give you a headache if you look at them too long
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    There is one more thing regarding John's circuit. Does any one noticed 150 Ohm resistors being quite warm? The diagram shows even 50 Ohms for IC 2 and 3 but they'll not oscillate with such low value. Even 150 Ohm seems too low but it works.
    I put it back on the bench before calling a day and checked all oscillators. They work but total current draw bothers me and I'm pretty sure that first three oscillators are mainly responsible for that. I don't want to change anything but there are other combinations of RC which will result in same pulse rates and d.c. at much lower power draw. Is there a reason for such values?
    IC 5 oscillates at 7kHz with fixed resistor, as per diagram and IC6 at 21kHz. I can actually go much higher and keep d.c. at 50%.
    Will try to figure this out one way or the other.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Hello Paul.
    If you can make astable vibrator on 555 you can also put this device together. Tuning and testing - that's another animal.
    I don't know what it would take, perhaps some major paradigm shift to officially revive hidden projects and allow them to be widely used - as intended by many brilliant people who often dedicated decades of their life.
    Until then, if those ideas can be brought to life and people made aware that such technology not only exists but it actually works. If more people will help each other build and understand how it works and how to use it properly...It wouldn't take that long to propagate any idea. Ridiculous regulations exist but there is no such power that can regulate what I can or cannot eat, drink or attach to my jugular area or anywhere else. I'll milk neighbor's cow if I want to. He doesn't care neither the cow. She actually seems to like it.
    No one can stop us from building and taking care of ourselves. Except ourselves.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• ZPDM
    replied
    Tom C,

I've managed to build a 555 timer circuit to drive some coils. That's my current general build level. I hope to one day build this circuit, at the moment I suspect it could be weeks of frustration, who knows perhaps not, I am making gradual progress but for the moment will work on other circuits. After reading Vtech's recent post on Rife/Lakovsky I wonder whether the 4 wave mixer would have an effect in cancer? Beck's blood electrolyzer had some case reports showing benefit in cancer and I start to guess this device is a bit like Beck's blood electrolyzer on steroids I do wish there were some sort of conventional reference point to try and make sense of what it is doing. That said, I realized after my last post I need to be careful what I ask for, it could be a very bad idea to make any health claims regarding the device, even if just reporting one's own "case history", strange world we live in. Bottom line it needs to be evaluated on the bench and in clinical trials and it most likely won't be any time soon. How awful. Then again you never know, there are some new more open medical journals coming about and more people starting to look into/revisit electromagnetic medicine, it would just be a matter of the resources coming into place.
    Last edited by ZPDM; 01-27-2013, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom C View Post
    Looks like Erik answered your question.

Tom C
    Yes, I appreciate that but if you happen to find anything else related in your conference notes please, don't hesitate to post.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    Tom, You'll have my eternal gratitude. I tried PM and email John while ago but he could be too busy or just missed my mail.

I appreciate that

Thank you
    Vtech
    Looks like Erik answered your question.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

Working...
X