X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by slloyd View Post
    have you tried replicating JB's results with your 4-wave?
    u live in a nice place of the country, i'm envious i'm in southern ontario
    All I know about this device is from couple post by John, after opening of this thread and watching short YT as well as understanding how this circuit operates from technical point of view. I'm not sure how to test specimen under the microscope in this case. Which JB results are you referring to?

Thanks, I used to travel ( as a job, not a leisure) through ON. I love the Upper part and smell of forest. Closer to GTA.....I couldn't live there. I grew up in the city of 1.5mln and lived in Montreal for 8 yrs. Now, 2000 heads village is too crowded for my comfort.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• slloyd
    replied
    have you tried replicating JB's results with your 4-wave?

u live in a nice place of the country, i'm envious i'm in southern ontario

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    maybe its a try and see? ??
    where abouts in canada are you?
    I did that but it is hard to tell if such device works when there is nothing wrong with you in the first place. My wife is ultrasensitive and helped me with providing feedback on other devices. She can describe the type of energy which is extremely helpful but we didn't test 4 Wave device like that. I'm not perfect test subject since I smell burnt skin much earlier than I feel any pain lol. I'm in NB, about 1hr from QC border in Riviere de Loup.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• slloyd
    replied
    maybe its a try and see? ??

where abouts in canada are you?

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    my guess is that you have to grow some sort of micro organism in a peatry dish, verify (somehow) that what you grew is what you wanted .. and then destroy it. the organism you chose to grow should be on the list of known frequencies so you have some idea where to start from and also should be fairly easy to grow (surely some are more difficult than others to cultivate).

so i'm wondering which one is a good one to select?
    My question is more of technical nature: since this device works on contact with skin tissue how do we suppose to conduct such test? We cannot simply attach the prongs to the slide since the potential and current will destroy our specimen. We may as well crank up the halogen bulb under condenser and claim that light wave killed everything, while it was a heat. 9V battery will do the job just fine.
    We're not dealing with electromagnetic field, or plasma tube driven by MWO or Rife type device where the effect can be observed by placing specimen under the microscope in the field and observed.

According to TomC there should be a kit available as well as tuning instructions so we may finally get some answers and clarifications. This is fairly simple circuit to build but we need more info to make a use of it.
    I have no intentions of mass producing or providing pcb's for it since it belongs to John. All I want is to replicate (already did) and use it for myself.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• slloyd
    replied
    my guess is that you have to grow some sort of micro organism in a peatry dish, verify (somehow) that what you grew is what you wanted .. and then destroy it. the organism you chose to grow should be on the list of known frequencies so you have some idea where to start from and also should be fairly easy to grow (surely some are more difficult than others to cultivate).

so i'm wondering which one is a good one to select?

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    can i ask a stupid question?

once i have my circuit built and it appears functional, how am i supposed to verify it works?
    Hi slloyd,
    Your question isn't stupid at all. Matter of fact it is a very good one. Now, it makes two of us wondering.

Regards
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• slloyd
    replied
    can i ask a stupid question?

once i have my circuit built and it appears functional, how am i supposed to verify it works?

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunderlance
    Micropulsing Applcation: Frequency through electrodes is ~3.92 Hz or half of the earth Schumann frequency of 7.83 Hz, (+/- 1 Hz) with a BI-PHASIC Square wave@ 31 Volts (+/- 1Volt ) peak per cycle. Maximum current through the electrodes is ~8 milliamperes into 1,000 ohms, ~ 12 milliamperes into a short circuit at 31 Volts peak per cycle. Output voltage is a nominal 31 volts (info from Dr. Becks endorsed Product )
    I believe you have posted in the wrong thread since this is dedicated to John's device, not Bob Beck.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Mostie
    replied
    Hello BC, that looks interesting, I'm messing around with other stuff but will get back to this at some point.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    This is assembled and running 4 Wave device with 4047 modification. Sixth oscillator (10kHz) may have 10k & 20k trimpot instead of 18k & 10k. This way it can be adjusted between 10kHz-20kHz if needed.

Vtech

Click image for larger version

Name:	4 Wave assembled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	45573

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Ok, an update. Below is a list of component values for all seven oscillators from the top down:

IC1 50Hz, 470k but due to the tolerance it may get you at 49Hz. It is better to use 180k&270k in series + 20k trimpot.10n cap.
    IC2 150Hz, 150k & 10k trimpot and 10n cap
    IC3 - 350Hz, 56k & 10k trimpot and 10n cap.
    IC4 - 1.5kHz, 10k & 10k trimpot and 1n cap. Following original values from the schem. 680, 100k, 47n will result in 153Hz which I believe is wrong since we already have 150Hz. If this was a printing error and it should read 4.7n the frequency will be about 1.526kHz @ 50%dc. I took this value as valid and set IC4 at 1.5kHz.
    IC5 - 7kHz, 27k & 10k trimpot and 1n cap. This is the same value as calculated from the original diagram.
    IC 6 - 10kHz, 18k & 10k trimpot and 1n cap. I listened again to YT where John mentioned "going all the way up to 10kHz". I don't know if this was a comment regarding the last oscillator but it seems in place. Unfortunately, I wasn't there.
    IC7 - 7Hz, 20k & 10k trimpot and 1u tantalum cap.

Outputs from pin 10 (Q) of each six oscillators are connected via 10k resistors together - same mixing line as per original.
    Output from IC7 - low pulse timer connects via 330 Ohms to pin 2 of H11AA1 optocoupler, as per original.
    Everything else from the original circuit remains the same. Transformer primary (high impedance) is marked with "P". This side connects to the output of OpAmp via 1000uF capacitor and second terminal to the ground connection (Negative).
    If you accidentally swap the primary with secondary and connect the electrodes to your temples it will knock your socks off and you may experience some colorful flashes for the next 30 min so please pay attention to this little detail.

Vtech

Click image for larger version

Name:	4 Wave Mixer2.jpg
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	45562Click image for larger version

Name:	4 Wave Mixer 4047 oscillators.jpg
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	45563Click image for larger version

Name:	4 Wave Output scope.jpg
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	45564Click image for larger version

Name:	4 Wave transistor base.jpg
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	45565Click image for larger version

Name:	4 Wave mixing line.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	45566
    The file names for the above pics should be swapped between output and mixing line.

Update: I tested few transistors and 2N2222 seems to be a good candidate. I have an identical output to the one from 2N3055.
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 05-12-2013, 01:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Today I went back to 4 Wave circuit and built another one from scratch. However, this time I used HCF4047 instead of LM555 for all seven oscillators. OpAmp is the same - 386 and H11AA1 opto as per original diagram. Since 4047 holds 50% duty cycle the only thing left is adjusting output pulse rate. I got first four oscillators tuned with same value - 10nF capacitor, the remaining two on 1nF and slow pulse timer on 1uF. First three frequencies are 50, 150, 350 - as were given by John. Next three are: 1,500, 7,000 and 10,000. Pulse timer set on 7.8Hz. Total current draw is about 10mA at 12VDC. I'm still testing the output part and different transistors. I don't see a reason for 3055 (which is a power transistor) being used here but will try couple different ones. I checked all output waves from oscillators, OpAmp output and everything seems to work fine. I'll post more details later.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by Gail Jones View Post
    it must be organic as the regular baking soda contains aluminum.
    ..must be sea salt which contain all the minerals, table salt consists of only sodium chloride, no longer contains iodine, also dissipates over time in a shaker. Almost everyone is iodine depleted, Iodine used to be the UNIVERSAL medicine along with MAGNESIUM (preferably transdermal) The lack of these minerals is responsible for many illness'. However today we are talking about CANCER, the most natural successes I have seen have been from the use of marijuana oil, one drop of this oil under the tongue every night for 6 weeks can deal with some of the worst forms of cancer. Juiceing the leaf throughout the day is also beneficial and THC is not activated in the raw leaf so there is no "high" but much nutritional value.
    I am very interested and excited about the discussions on red & near infrared led therapy, Aaron mentioned a "function generator" to use with the panels to control Dr. Nogier's frequencies. Where would one get this device? Thank you all for your input.
    Hi Gail, Thank you for joining and providing additional clarification.
    Please visit Light Therapy thread for more information. I'm working on the device which will pulse LED panel and pointer using Nogier frequencies. Almost done with it.

Vtech
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-08-2013, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gail Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
    Thx Amigo and I think your second paragraph sums things up to a T. I realize I am off topic and in future will try to stay closer on topic however as I have John Bedini's welcome and invitation to keep posting I'll say a bit more. If you wish further reading on this here are a few links. For the baking soda in chronic kidney disease here is a free full text review of the literature from the American Journal of Nephrology, March 2012. http://content.karger.com/produktedb...339329&typ=pdf It is a bit dry reading, however the bottom line might be found in the discussion section where it states, "Our analysis revealed a net improvement in GFR of 3.2 ml/min/1.73 m 2 and a 79% risk reduction in the incidence of dialysis requirement by alkali therapy over the time span of the longterm trials. These results have potentially important implications for the clinical course of patients with CKD and the economics of end-stage kidney disease programs." So this was just oral baking soda and the dose about a 1/2 tea spoon in these studies. Chronic Kidney Disease is I believe the sixth most common casuse of mortality in the U.S.

For the salt and heart disease here is the 2011 Journal of the American Medical Association study. JAMA Network | JAMA: The Journal of the American Medical Association | Fatal and Nonfatal Outcomes, Incidence of Hypertension, and Blood Pressure Changes in Relation to Urinary Sodium Excretion
    In this large prospective population the quartile of people who ate the most salt (as measured through urinary salt excretion) had 1/5 the number of deaths from cardiovascular disease as the quartile that ate the least salt. The study is important as well in that it is looking at actual heart disease rates (not a surrogate marker such as blood pressure - though the effect on BP wasn't seen as very large in this study either) and the endpoint of death is as clinically relevant as you get. Heart Disease is the number one killer in the U.S. In this large study at least eating more salt decreased deaths from heart disease by 80 percent. The American College of Cardiology still maintains its low salt campaign.

For vitamin C reading I would recommend Dr. Thomas Levy, MD JD. some of his "Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases and Toxins" is available for free on his website Books by Dr. Levy. Finally here are two reprints of Dr. Edward Klenners work with vitamin C, the first a 1949 paper dealing with his cures of Polio and other virus and the second from 1971 dealing with other therapeutic uses of IV vitamin C.
    Dr. Klenner: C as Polio Cure (1949)
    Klenner 1971 Vitamin C paper

At some point here I will probably restart my medical blog and will be certain to try and let you know. Thanks for the encouragement.
    I am new to this site and loving it. My studies and research have been in the Natural Health field and I owned a health food store. The references above to soda are correct but it must be organic as the regular baking soda contains aluminum. Also the references to salt .....must be sea salt which contain all the minerals, table salt consists of only sodium chloride, no longer contains iodine, also dissipates over time in a shaker. Almost everyone is iodine depleted, Iodine used to be the UNIVERSAL medicine along with MAGNESIUM (preferably transdermal) The lack of these minerals is responsible for many illness'. However today we are talking about CANCER, the most natural successes I have seen have been from the use of marijuana oil, one drop of this oil under the tongue every night for 6 weeks can deal with some of the worst forms of cancer. Juiceing the leaf throughout the day is also beneficial and THC is not activated in the raw leaf so there is no "high" but much nutritional value.
    I am very interested and excited about the discussions on red & near infrared led therapy, Aaron mentioned a "function generator" to use with the panels to control Dr. Nogier's frequencies. Where would one get this device? Thank you all for your input.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X