ID:	74641

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4365.jpeg
Views:	127
Size:	527.8 KB
ID:	74642

Dave Wing

Comment

• Here I have quoted Mr.Adams from page four of the article… Pulsed Adams Electric Motor Generator —Update—

‘…Thirdly, from the repulsion pulse of the stator at point 'x? (refer to pulse angle of Drawing TD-G001, Figure 1). Fourthly, the rotor is given a further pulse from the collapsing field (a few degrees from point 'x in Figure 1).”

The machine is a motor/generator, so what is the purpose of the generator? Some thoughts that come to mind are…

1) Does the power coil collapse go to the generator coil?
        2) Does the generator coil have a capacitor across its winding to collect the power coil collapse?
        3) When the generator coil circuit is switched or opened do we send that coil collapse to the power coil winding, in the proper polarity to push the magnet rotor away, for the second time, away from the X* point as Adams described?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4370.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	675.1 KB ID:	74647

Dave Wing
        Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-31-2023, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Bedini SSG is a supposed to be a motor / generator, John took the 1984 machine and made the SSG as an all in one unit. If that is true we should have motor coils and generator coils. Peter alludes to the 1984 machine being powered by it’s own generator by dumping the capacitor and or generator windings across the primary battery powering the machine.

Just some food for thought, if anyone is interested.

Dave Wing.
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-31-2023, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Hi Julian,

In response to your post #152

In the first video call you had with PL, where you were discussing my charge graphs, he commented that I should have let the charge continue till it was completely finished, meaning till the charge graph ‘flattened’.

In the second video call with PL where I participated, I mentioned that in Common-ground/Generator COP would drop over the course of multiple consecutive cycles… Thinking at that moment the cause lay in that particular mode of operation.

However, after that video call I started my test in Radiant mode and noticed that in the discharge graphs the end voltage would drop lower and lower over consecutive cycles…

Now I tried what PL suggested in the first place: Continue charging till the curve flattens.

Result: The end voltage seems not to drop anymore, and if anything, be slightly higher. I need to run a couple of more cycles to confirm this completely.

I share this since my guess is that in this area also lies the issue why you can get only overunity in 1 cycle and not over multiple consecutive swap cycles: once a battery gets conditioned, you should be able to charge it way above 15V… I’m at 16V at the moment with an AGM 12Ah battery… My guess is that as long as your charger cannot achieve that, you will see the same result as I have; meaning that the voltage of your battery will drop over consecutive cycles.

Regards,
            Rodolphe

Comment

• Hi Rodolphe,

(Finally sorted my login!)

On your discharge graphs are you drawing down the same amount of energy (Wh) or charge (Ah)? It seems what you are saying is that if you let the charging complete fully then the battery will benefit from the ‘conditioning’ whatever the earth mode.

When a battery is conditioned then I believe its capacity will improve which is why your voltage drop is less on discharge for a specific Wh or Ah. That all fits.

I was looking back at some of my early records and found a few cases where the 7Ah battery voltage rose to around 17V. That is encouraging to see that a higher voltage is possible. How many hours charging on the v4 would it take to reach the top plateau? When I have a pause in my research study measurements I will try pulse charging for much longer to see if the values goes above 13.5V if left. It’s possible that it hasn’t as I haven’t left it long enough. It doesn’t change my CoP measurement protocol but it would be interesting.

To condition a battery I will continue to use the RC-2A12 which takes a reasonable amount of time for an 80Ah.

There’s also plenty more for you to explore with the v4 and the replication manual for the study will again be a type of v4 with a single test socket for several types of device with the PWM module.

Julian

ps. Just finishing the control measurements with the Pb-acid battery in the research study. Links to on going data will be put up as I upload it to OSF or via the ‘Research Data’ page on my site at https://www.kerrowenergetics.org.uk/research-data
              'Consciousness came First'

Comment

• Hi Julian,

-Yes, always drawing 1Ah out of it.
                -The last test I did with the V4 board and a AGM 12Ah, that I charged till 14.8V and then stopped the test: 112min

Best regards,
                Rodolphe

Comment

Working...
                X