Zero Force Motor Replication Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yaro1776 View Post
    Aaron - a quick check of the YouTube video manager shows that this video is listed as public. Try this link:
    https://youtu.be/C3YSK2PSnRQ
    Thanks I see it now - it definitely said was still private when I tried the first time.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Dave,

That is incredible information you shared with the group, thank you. The multifilar really caught my attention but all of it is great, thx again. Darn it you are dragging me into this again, the multifilar can be easily replicated as well as compared with simply increasing the wire diameter. Assuming the reported results accurate, it is either something about the relationship to resistance and establishment of the coil's magnetic field, or there is an interwind effect, (or something I'm not thinking of) again even I can look into this. There is a great deal else there but that certainly seems to bear looking into, wonder if it all applies also to the WM.

As Tom and Aaron and Peter well know this ZFM was almost an afterthought to John's primary presentation concerning the sideband. John was sitting at the back with me before his presentation and I remember him saying to me that he didn't want any cell phone videos being made of what he was going to present in case it made it out. Before meeting John I wondered whether he was a genius with the garage mechanic look as a bit of an eccentric sort of schtick till I met him and realized no that's who he is and he happens to be real smart. So I took my cell phone out to my car as I did not want any misunderstandings. I am not being coy that I couldn't fully follow John's presentation, and I talked to him about it a very little again at the back of the conference. I don't have a formal electronics background so I'm not terribly embarrassed.

I was able to get the 30,000 foot picture that what John was talking about in his last lecture was the relationship of electromagnetism with human physiology. As John noted in his lecture this is similar to what Royal Rife and others looked at and perhaps relates to my mind with what Bob Beck wrote about. Whether from Newton like genius or garage mechanic like skill, my guess is that Bedini's devices may work very well.

I am going to look at the ZFM again especially in light of the new information that Dave Wing gave us, but it shouldn't be lost especially on this forum that John's last lecture concerned the relationship of electromagnetism with human well being.
      Last edited by ZPDM; 02-06-2017, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Nice Vid Yaro, are you going to load that ZFM with a low drag generator or something like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
          Nice Vid Yaro, are you going to load that ZFM with a low drag generator or something like that?
          Hey Alvaro,

Glad the vid was informative and thanks for the positive comment, but this machine wants to run and it needs some additional tweaking to realize its inherent potential. Listening to its message, well there is more to it than meets the casual eye. The next step is to go back to the Iron rotor and explore its performance - JB's machine had an Iron rotor and apparently more torque. Dave W's posts have been very helpful from a direction perspective and the multifilar coil wind beckons... A real world application awaits this motor - a tantalizing and subtle invitation.

I will repeat my observation that this is a most unusual machine - in the Vermont backwoods vernacular "This suckah wants to run"...

Yaro
          Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

• I'll start another thread to discuss these other aspects of what John has been talking about so this thread can stay focused on replicating the ZFM. I'll copy a few of the posts here with these questions to that thread so they'll disappear from here and wind up there.
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• I have more to share but will wait for the new thread, as Arron has rightly said , its a Bloch wall motor, that's why its lenzless, why it will make a great turbine.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• I moved some posts about some of John's magnetic model and related stuff here: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=3779

That way we can keep this thread focused on ZFM replication without distraction.
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

• ZFM Proto - Max Speed w/ Video 7B

Hello to all,

After the last post and video I was sucked in and could not leave well enough alone - the machine begged to sprint. So, after a number of tweaks and adjustments with a number of other relevant tests performed and the following depict the most recent results from 2/11/17:

12v 3450 RPM 0.74A
                  24v 6912 RPM 0.88A
                  36v 9750 RPM 1.10A

Could not stop there and further tweaked the advance and let it run....
                  Fasten the seat belt and don the safety glasses:

https://youtu.be/HW5FmTx61Sc

For the interested experimenter the amperage in the above test was 0.92 Amps at 36 volts nominal.

Done with this speed madness and onward to the Iron rotor and whatever,
                  Yaro
                  Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

• What would you say was the most important adjustment to obtain such impressive speeds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Luton View Post
                      What would you say was the most important adjustment to obtain such impressive speeds?
                      There is no true simple answer, however understanding the interrelationship between firing arc duration and firing point position will lead one in the right direction.

Yaro
                      Last edited by Yaro1776; 02-13-2017, 05:18 AM.
                      Yaro

Comment

• Thanks. That was how I saw it, but wanted it verified.

Comment

• This relates to the ZFM and its operation - and is relevant to Bedini's magnetic modeling and how his machines work.

I've stated that the Lenz's Law does apply to the ZFM - even if not 100% of the time, at least part of the time. Last night, I received a call from an associate who will remain anonymous - a credible one.

I have my own analysis of the ZFM that tells me there is Back EMF, Yaro's demonstration actually reveals this in the videos but not sure if anyone notices or recognizes it, and then last night someone who has a working ZFM gave me the 3rd verification that Lenz's Law absolutely applies to the ZFM.

The evidence is simple - if the ZFM speeds up to any speed and the current stays the same, then it is Lenzless - this is the original belief on the motor. But if it speeds up and the current decreases, then that tells you Lenz's Law is in play.

Yaro's videos have shown this so it's been right there in front of everyone. It has Back EMF and is not a Lenzless machine at all. It doesn't mean there is Back EMF throughout the entire power stroke, maybe 50/50 - remains to be known, but just wanted to pass that on because it is important to know what the machine is and isn't.
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                            The evidence is simple - if the ZFM speeds up to any speed and the current stays the same, then it is Lenzless - this is the original belief on the motor. But if it speeds up and the current decreases, then that tells you Lenz's Law is in play.
                            In essence, I agree with Aaron's explanation for most circumstances. The ZFM, for want of a better description, has a bipolar (pun intended) personality and, depending on the configuration, will show differing guises - so at times it operates in a very gray area.. Personally, I feel like a ZFM point man here without other experimenters chiming in, but that is fine with me - the trite expression is "it is what it is".

It would be good to have more participants providing more observed and documented data, but I still have a bit more time to devote to this project before maple sugaring season and wood cutting comes into play. Next is the Iron rotor config to play with and I hope that the ZFM amperage draw does not start to impinge on the low limits of the current instrumentation - that would be a royal pain in the left nostril.

Yaro
                            Yaro

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                              This relates to the ZFM and its operation - and is relevant to Bedini's magnetic modeling and how his machines work.

I've stated that the Lenz's Law does apply to the ZFM - even if not 100% of the time, at least part of the time. Last night, I received a call from an associate who will remain anonymous - a credible one.

I have my own analysis of the ZFM that tells me there is Back EMF, Yaro's demonstration actually reveals this in the videos but not sure if anyone notices or recognizes it, and then last night someone who has a working ZFM gave me the 3rd verification that Lenz's Law absolutely applies to the ZFM.

Yaro's videos have shown this so it's been right there in front of everyone. It has Back EMF and is not a Lenzless machine at all. It doesn't mean there is Back EMF throughout the entire power stroke, maybe 50/50 - remains to be known, but just wanted to pass that on because it is important to know what the machine is and isn't.
                              I've seen that as well. I would say the average ZFM set-up is Lenz resistant. One question I have is does Lenz occur if one is only running on the lines of force? With a ZFM set-up with out facing magnets and sideways coils there is some geometric overlap where you are hitting the unbound magnetic flux lines. When John put in an iron block he gave a low reluctance flux path for the magnetism. I.e. there are "no" flux lines flying off into space. My guess is the textbooks would say the thing shouldn't run at all. But all the magnetism is contained. You could "maybe" do the same if you placed magnets tangentially and actually completed the circuit to a whole circle. So I would just say it is not certain what we are doing is identical with the machine Peter and John built.

I've got good experience now on how some of my machines run, I need to take twenty minutes and wind a bifilar, what Dave Wing is saying/passing on is goofy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                                I've seen that as well. I would say the average ZFM set-up is Lenz resistant. One question I have is does Lenz occur if one is only running on the lines of force? With a ZFM set-up with out facing magnets and sideways coils there is some geometric overlap where you are hitting the unbound magnetic flux lines. When John put in an iron block he gave a low reluctance flux path for the magnetism. I.e. there are "no" flux lines flying off into space. My guess is the textbooks would say the thing shouldn't run at all. But all the magnetism is contained. You could "maybe" do the same if you placed magnets tangentially and actually completed the circuit to a whole circle. So I would just say it is not certain what we are doing is identical with the machine Peter and John built.

I've got good experience now on how some of my machines run, I need to take twenty minutes and wind a bifilar, what Dave Wing is saying/passing on is goofy.
                                Those are good questions and I don't personally have the answer but I'd encourage everyone to draw out the "superpole" configurations where like fields repel and the magnetic paths that are in attraction - along the lines of how John showed it for the SG and you might be surprised.

Lenz is definitely happening somewhere in the machine. Lines of force interaction isn't the only interaction in the machine. When you say lines of force, are you talking about electric lines of force how John described it as being distinctly different from the magnetic flux lines?

Yaro's machine is like the one that Peter built - John only provided the plans. John's original ZFMs were all 2 poles, N and S on the rotor - either single fields facing out or superpole configurations to have super N and S on opposite sides.
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X