This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LesK,
    You have the right magnets, and yes all the batteries. the math on this cell seem to be working just like my tester, chuck and I have been checking it all day here. with other batteries.
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• The stainless steel plate experiment

I have been experimenting with different metals for the plates and have had success using stainless steel. Today I made a video showing what I have found. After talking with John and Chuck it is a bit unclear what is actually happening. It might simply be an unusual rechargeable galvainc but John and Chuck are looking into a zinc and lead rechargeable also.

Lidmotor
      Last edited by Lidmotor; 10-08-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• John B-

I am trying to read about impedance matching, and I am understanding the theory...just not sure how to go about making it happen.

Here is what I've been reading: Maximum power transfer theorem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So if I have calculated my alum battery resistance to be 1.075 ohms, then what is the process to balance that with the load? I currently have 470 ohm resistors on each of my LEDs.

Do you mind explaining this a bit more?

Comment

• Branch,
          The Alum battery is a different impedance so to make that happen you would need to add more SO4 to the mix but you can not go to far with this, I would not take this battery to a PH lower then 4.5 otherwise you have something very different with the chemical and the way it works. So do the experiment by adding more SO4, 2 ML more and the impedance will drop down in your next test. How much current does one Led with it's resistor draw in Mill Amps then that is multiplied by how many you have. So if you have 10 led's and the current is say 100Ma then 20 would be 200Ma drain from your battery if all are the same.Then how long can you run that with the battery in AmpHrs. I think your test was 41 hrs with the load you had, so how many AmpHrs did the battery supply?. I think you were over 250.Ma this is 1/4 of an Amp for 1 hr you had 41 hrs ?

I did want to say if you match the impedance of the battery you will draw maximum current, and the battery will not last long with that load. Most people are trying to not do that and keep the Ma draw low for run time from the battery. Match what you have calculated and see what happens by putting a 1 ohm load on the battery, better be a big resistor cause it's going to get hot. So if the battery can supply 1 amp for one hour it's a one AmpHr battery.
          Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-08-2012, 11:21 PM. Reason: adding
          John Bedini

Comment

• Up date Alum battery 02

Hi ,
            ..an update on my battery.
            Today, changing the scale of the ammeter, I removed the load for a split second, the voltage before removing the load was 3.26V, so the battery for a brief moment, clearly began to recover and rose to 3.48V (I see it in the graph) when the load reconnected fell down to 3.29V. So I expected to see the voltage go down to initial value (3.26V) in a few minutes ,but it took almost four hours to return to 3.26V like previously .It toke almost four hours to draw 30mV that gained with the recovery ?It is possible that with such a short recovery I gained so much? I do not know enough about recovery,maybe this is normal .Or the battery at that point would have done that anyway. For me it was interesting if it really happened that way. Maybe was a switching in impedance that I trigger? I do not know!
            So when we connect an SSG that is not drawing all the time current (25% only supposedly) the battery can recover? O probably not because it is too short a time.
            However, is just a thought but if anyone thinks it's worth commenting please go.
            More you do and more you think, this is nice.
            Thank to all asking question, I learn from the answer .Thank you.
            And these is just the beginning....
            Also my motorcycle batteries are rated at C10,but now I think these is gonna change after the last news.

Ciao Ralph

When I say ,in the video ,that the battery have only Alum and distilled water I forgot to mention that I re-form the battery whit acid(the little acid that is already inside when you bay the battery whose not sufficient) and maybe I will put a little more when I receive the PH tester and I can measure it correctly.

Last edited by trancedrum; 10-09-2012, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• Your Research, Our Future

Good morning,

I wanted to mention something a bit off topic but important. First, I'd like to thank you Mr Bedini for my first book in electricity, magnetism, RF etc. That was The Boy Electrician which you recommended on some forum somewhere. Those old books were real books!! Secondly, I want all you folks to know that while you spend all your time immersed in cool science stuff there are some of us who analyze what's really going on in the world and I want you folks to know that there are huge changes coming shortly which are not going to be good. Let me put it to you this way: there is a reason all the good books (technical scientific knowledge) are gone from public libraries and why public education is a disaster. Even college text books and curricula seem to be written to prevent the acquisition of knowledge.

My point is, we're all in this boat together against those who wish to enslave us. The more we strengthen each other, the more we strengthen our collective future. Mr Bedini, can you please recommend a reading list of books available online which I can download which will allow an applied individual to read and understand fairly easily? I'm talking about real science like the items you discuss on the old icehouse website.

I hope I haven't interfered too much with the ongoing research on this thread but I wanted to make sure you read it and to impart a sense of urgency to all those scientific researchers: your work and knowledge is crucial to humanity's future. Too many have died taken their patents' secrets to their graves and humanity has been the worse for it.

Best of luck.

Comment

• Ralph,
                That is what I have noticed also with the cells I have been making. do you have a charge curve or could you do that so we can see how it charges back on the curve. That is a long run.
                John Bedini

Comment

• in my humble opinion, I think this effect is happening because the cell itself is generating an small amount of power that charges itself. So when you disconnect the load it becomes more obvious.

Also I think that when the cell is "self-charging" the internal resistance is very high, higher than when discharging which helps it to get charged faster too.

Tonight I will run another series of tests where I change the voltage input power but maintain the overall input power versus time (energy input) to see if the output power is the same or it will be affected by this varying internal resistance.

I have done a very long test (again) measuring the performance of one cell for a specific input/output power ratio. So now I have a very good baseline to compare against.

Fausto.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3873 (Large).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	44884

Comment

• Oily,
                    It would be great to list the books from the 50's but it would take me forever. I only mention the Boy Electrician because that is where I started with batteries and generators, radio and Tesla Coils. I did not grow up with any money in my life, we had nothing. And were are about to have nothing again the way Fed is operating. When we go down so does Europe. It is really scary when you ask a pharmacist for PH tape and they do not know what that is or any of the young people in the store. They have no Idea what is going to happen to them. Electricity has been something that makes life easier, that is about to change, the smart meters, and little controllers. It's on the news. If most of them did not have a computer to make change they would not know what to do, scary ignored by most as being funny, it's not. The schools have been dumb downed for years now, when your asking to many questions and not following all the sheep, your given drugs and put in special classes for re-programming, you never get out of that. Yes the old books are very real and full of information. Most of the books have been destroyed and burned so nothing is left. No information no problems from the masses. The people here have a quest to learn something about energy and this is just one of many things that can be explored here. This is the Reason Tesla was stopped, he was about to release that world of energy.
                    Anybody could have tapped and it, it would have been understood, this is how you make energy. Alum Batteries were known back then but they did not wear out, the lead acid did and that is money over, and over again. My parents could not give me an education I had to do it myself and I can only try to explain what I have done with energy here. I learn along with everybody here, with the experiments. Yes, Dancing With The Stars is the way, with moron judges, that is America, keep them blind and stupid and not let them see what were are doing to them. My rant is over. But think about your car now it can be shut down anytime they want to take it away from you. You do not own anything, not even your life or your children.

Originally posted by Oily Bastards View Post
                    Good morning,

I wanted to mention something a bit off topic but important. First, I'd like to thank you Mr Bedini for my first book in electricity, magnetism, RF etc. That was The Boy Electrician which you recommended on some forum somewhere. Those old books were real books!! Secondly, I want all you folks to know that while you spend all your time immersed in cool science stuff there are some of us who analyze what's really going on in the world and I want you folks to know that there are huge changes coming shortly which are not going to be good. Let me put it to you this way: there is a reason all the good books (technical scientific knowledge) are gone from public libraries and why public education is a disaster. Even college text books and curricula seem to be written to prevent the acquisition of knowledge.

My point is, we're all in this boat together against those who wish to enslave us. The more we strengthen each other, the more we strengthen our collective future. Mr Bedini, can you please recommend a reading list of books available online which I can download which will allow an applied individual to read and understand fairly easily? I'm talking about real science like the items you discuss on the old icehouse website.

I hope I haven't interfered too much with the ongoing research on this thread but I wanted to make sure you read it and to impart a sense of urgency to all those scientific researchers: your work and knowledge is crucial to humanity's future. Too many have died taken their patents' secrets to their graves and humanity has been the worse for it.

Best of luck.
                    John Bedini

Comment

• Fausto,
                      That is right. Good work

Originally posted by plengo View Post
                      in my humble opinion, I think this effect is happening because the cell itself is generating an small amount of power that charges itself. So when you disconnect the load it becomes more obvious.

Also I think that when the cell is "self-charging" the internal resistance is very high, higher than when discharging which helps it to get charged faster too.

Tonight I will run another series of tests where I change the voltage input power but maintain the overall input power versus time (energy input) to see if the output power is the same or it will be affected by this varying internal resistance.

I have done a very long test (again) measuring the performance of one cell for a specific input/output power ratio. So now I have a very good baseline to compare against.

Fausto.[ATTACH=CONFIG]858[/ATTACH]
                      John Bedini

Comment

• Originally posted by plengo View Post
                        in my humble opinion, I think this effect is happening because the cell itself is generating an small amount of power that charges itself. So when you disconnect the load it becomes more obvious.

Fausto.[ATTACH=CONFIG]858[/ATTACH]
                        that is great work plengo, this tells us why the oscillator circuit is so important to these batteries....

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oily Bastards View Post
                          Good morning,

Best of luck.
                          here are a few books I have read based on Johns reccomendations over the years.

secret weapons of the cold war- jerry vassillitos
                          the battery bible
                          the tesla papers
                          all of teslas patents
                          all of JB's patents
                          anything on stubblefield
                          anything Eric Dollard has written (there is a bunch over on energetic forum)
                          all of Tom Beardens writings, posts etc www.cheniere.org
                          all of Peter lindemmans writings
                          free energy generation 2nd edition
                          edward leedskalnins work on magnets study his PMH and other devices, and the coral castle www.code144.com

there is a book company called lindsay books, www.lindsaybks.com that publish a ton of out of print stuff, they had a copy of the boy electrician a while back.

Tom C

Comment

• Chemical cross reference

I thought this might be helpful for some...

Lindsay: Chemical Cross-Reference helps with cross referencing old chemical names for modern chemicals.

Tom C

Comment

• Hi John,
                              no I do not have any charge curve at the moment but I will be happy to do one at the next charge ,soon that the battery discharge it self.
                              I have to say that wen I charged whit the 6 coils it happen for two time that I overcharged ( I ad to live the shop) on till 16.90V and 16.40V the second time .
                              So if I charge again whit the 6 coils I do not think that I can use the West Mountain ,(to much spike ??) o you think it will be possible whit out damage the Battery Analyzer.
                              Anyway, if not possible I will use the sun or the power supply but I will definitely do my first charge graph.

Saluti Ralph
                              Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              Ralph,
                              That is what I have noticed also with the cells I have been making. do you have a charge curve or could you do that so we can see how it charges back on the curve. That is a long run.

Comment

• AGM tear down

This is what I did this morning it sure took a long time to load the vid today
                                So while I was waiting, I went ahead and separated the plates. I was able to save everything. The red lead was fragile and when I first applied pressure to separate it a small portion of the corner broke off. so with just a little more care I had no further problems. The lines you see in the plate go through and you can hold the plate up and see light through it.
                                The matting is very fragile. And I had to be very careful when cutting the tabs as the cell still had a charge and if I made any contact between plates pop! I got a nice bit of current flow smoke and melted lead.
                                So just be careful. Also Ventilation is absolutely required.

Les

Comment

Working...
                                X