Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Hi Dave,

It was an "Off The Grid" yahoo group years ago where it had a really elitist attitude and a very bad click.

They slandered me in there because I posted something of John's in Energetic Forum I think - something that John posted in OTG - they claimed I was dishonoring their vow to secrecy or whatever. They jumped the gun without asking me, because I only copy and pasted it from some other site where John posted it and they thought they had some exclusive disclosure going on with John. I think they contacted John and told him I was spreading his private info around so I got a bit nasty with them. They banned me. Within a week or two, they wound up banning John!

In any case, it was where John posted a whole collection of the Cole notes, which I think most of what was posted there you have in the collection you posted here. If I see any missing, I'll post them here to make the collection more complete.
    Thanks Aaron for the information... I will also repost all the Bill Jenkins Open Mind radio archived interviews as well. I have listened to the Bedini, Bearden programs quite a few times and they do give some very good insight about what John was doing at the time. These are old interviews from around 1984 or so. Here they are...

https://archive.org/details/OpenMind...m+-+1+of+4.mp3

Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-08-2017, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
      Yup...
      However, if you are using a bifilar coil and the trigger wire from that coil, the timing is already built in so no worries attraction or repulsion.

The tricky part comes in when you want to do manual timing then if you're paying attn. you can get better charging...
      KR - Patrick
      Yes, I already understand that - the correct timing is intrinsically built into that on purpose.

The point is that the 23 degrees firing was of specific significance to John and I think Peter disagreed, hence the mention of the red/green timing lights.

This isn't about whether it will trigger correctly, because it will if you have a trigger winding - it's about fitting the 23 degree timing into John's model.

@All

The image shows the "scalar south" squeezing between the magnets at "23" degrees (with 8 magnets) - so if John is saying it fired at 23 degrees - he said it was 23 degrees after TDC - he is talking about the magnet when at top dead center will move 23 degrees away from TDC and then fire.

Why would he say that if for years almost everyone was running the machines in repulsion mode - and we all know that it fires immediately after the center of the magnet leaves the half way mark when the voltage reverses to turn the trigger on?

In repulsion mode, and this is what has been shown from the beginning of the diagrams during the Shawnee Baughman era, there is no mistake that repulsion mode was indeed shown. North facing out on the magnets and the coil was wound so that when power was on, a North field was created on top of the coil to push the North field of the magnet away after it was triggered.

Here is the diagram:

John clearly marked the magnet N facing out and clearly marked N as the field on the coil when charged.

When you look at the actual winding coming off the coil at the top, it comes out from around the left side of the coil meaning it would actually create a S field if the positive went there. That detail isn't important because he labels it North and the INTENDED setup is, was and always has been repulsion mode.

What this brings to mind is that firing 23 degrees after TDC reference can only apply in one situation with the SG and that is an 8 magnet setup running in attraction mode. After the magnet leaves the center of the coil, the "scalar south" is what is energizing the coil for the trigger and the very moment it leaves half way, the voltage flips, triggers the base and the next magnet is attracted to the core. Actually it would be 23.x degrees the moment after leaving 23.00 degrees - the moment after the "scalar south" (or north) leaves half way past the center of the coil.

But is this what John actually meant? Some evidence seems to suggest so and some evidence seems to suggest that he actually saw the coil firing under a different mechanism, hence Peter's move to create the red/green timing light system to show that the energizers were indeed NOT triggering at 23 degrees ATDC. At least, no in repulsion mode.

It was claimed that John was running some energizers (SG) in attraction mode, then when it was told me me that John had the original SG diagrams in attraction mode, I pointed out that it was not the case.

So if the 23 degree ATDC firing will only happen on an 8 magnet setup running in attraction mode, what energizers was he running like this?

This is all I wanted to mention about the 23 degree ATDC firing and welcome any comments.

This is still based on the foundation of the Earth's tilt and that is the premise of much of John's magnetic modeling.

What I want to share next and the diagrams if I can find it is the way the magnet's bloch wall receives the aether and how the SG for example pulls energy from the magnet and the magnet replenishing itself - literally using the magnet as a source of potential energy that does work just as Paul Babcock and others have said contrary to the popular belief that magnets are not a "source of energy."
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 02-09-2017, 04:01 AM.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Yes, I already understand that - the correct timing is intrinsically built into that on purpose.

The point is that the 23 degrees firing was of specific significance to John and I think Peter disagreed, hence the mention of the red/green timing lights.

This isn't about whether it will trigger correctly, because it will if you have a trigger winding - it's about fitting the 23 degree timing into John's model.

@All

The image shows the "scalar south" squeezing between the magnets at "23" degrees (with 8 magnets) - so if John is saying it fired at 23 degrees - he said it was 23 degrees after TDC - he is talking about the magnet when at top dead center will move 23 degrees away from TDC and then fire.

Why would he say that if for years almost everyone was running the machines in repulsion mode - and we all know that it fires immediately after the center of the magnet leaves the half way mark when the voltage reverses to turn the trigger on?

In repulsion mode, and this is what has been shown from the beginning of the diagrams during the Shawnee Baughman era, there is no mistake that repulsion mode was indeed shown. North facing out on the magnets and the coil was wound so that when power was on, a North field was created on top of the coil to push the North field of the magnet away after it was triggered.

Here is the diagram:

John clearly marked the magnet N facing out and clearly marked N as the field on the coil when charged.

When you look at the actual winding coming off the coil at the top, it comes out from around the left side of the coil meaning it would actually create a S field if the positive went there. That detail isn't important because he labels it North and the INTENDED setup is, was and always has been repulsion mode.

What this brings to mind is that firing 23 degrees after TDC reference can only apply in one situation with the SG and that is an 8 magnet setup running in attraction mode. After the magnet leaves the center of the coil, the "scalar south" is what is energizing the coil for the trigger and the very moment it leaves half way, the voltage flips, triggers the base and the next magnet is attracted to the core. Actually it would be 23.x degrees the moment after leaving 23.00 degrees - the moment after the "scalar south" (or north) leaves half way past the center of the coil.

But is this what John actually meant? Some evidence seems to suggest so and some evidence seems to suggest that he actually saw the coil firing under a different mechanism, hence Peter's move to create the red/green timing light system to show that the energizers were indeed NOT triggering at 23 degrees ATDC. At least, no in repulsion mode.

It was claimed that John was running some energizers (SG) in attraction mode, then when it was told me me that John had the original SG diagrams in attraction mode, I pointed out that it was not the case.

So if the 23 degree ATDC firing will only happen on an 8 magnet setup running in attraction mode, what energizers was he running like this?

This is all I wanted to mention about the 23 degree ATDC firing and welcome any comments.

This is still based on the foundation of the Earth's tilt and that is the premise of much of John's magnetic modeling.

What I want to share next and the diagrams if I can find it is the way the magnet's bloch wall receives the aether and how the SG for example pulls energy from the magnet and the magnet replenishing itself - literally using the magnet as a source of potential energy that does work just as Paul Babcock and others have said contrary to the popular belief that magnets are not a "source of energy."
        Aaron, your image is missing.

JB:

"So it’s actually firing at 23 degrees, charging discharging firing. Follow me?
        Charge, time in charge (tdc to knot zero)
        -0-
        time in discharge of the iron (knot zero to 23)
        and then the pole is in repulsion (23)
        and then the motor spins
        so that’s exactly how this is operating.

Got it boss?"

I loved his sense of humor.

Start at about 2:10

JB has told me in the past, the 23 degrees did not apply to all wheels he used it to make a point, and yes, I believe that was a wheel with 8 magnets that he was referring to. He was alot like me in that he didn't always say precisely what he meant sometimes the wrong word slipped out. Take the word fire for instance, he does not mean it the way you are using it...
        Last edited by min2oly; 02-09-2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Aaron, your image is missing.

JB:

"So it’s actually firing at 23 degrees, charging discharging firing. Follow me?
          Charge, time in charge (tdc to knot zero)
          -0-
          time in discharge of the iron (knot zero to 23)
          and then the pole is in repulsion (23)
          and then the motor spins
          so that’s exactly how this is operating.

Got it boss?"

I loved his sense of humor.

Start at about 2:10

JB has told me in the past, the 23 degrees did not apply to all wheels he used it to make a point, and yes, I believe that was a wheel with 8 magnets that he was referring to. He was alot like me in that he didn't always say precisely what he meant sometimes the wrong word slipped out. Take the word fire for instance, he does not mean it the way you are using it...
          What image do you mean? The one with 8 magnets and coil shows up for me.

John didn't always verbally communicate the best but he obviously always knew what he meant.

If you have a 10 foot wheel and one of these small coils, it obviously will not fire (turn on) at 23 degrees, more like a couple degrees so it has to be in context with the proper proportions.

So what exactly are you saying John meant by "firing"? Firing is what initiates the power cycle.

The bottom line is that the 23 degree claim is rooted in the Earth's tilt and the other applications of that are extrapolated from that same concept and that is the main point that I'm sharing.
          Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 02-09-2017, 04:26 AM.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Aaron - The diagram you mention in Post #47 does not show up...
            Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Yaro1776 View Post
              Aaron - The diagram you mention in Post #47 does not show up...
              Got it - I only referenced it since I posted it earlier so I added it to the post now to eliminate confusion.
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

For years I mentioned the SG is an oscillating gas pump, because that is basically what it is.

Coil charges and when it collapses, it sucks some of the potential from the magnetism of the permanent magnets and adds that to the output of the transient spike. Nature likes to fill voids or put things back into equilibrium so the magnet is instantly replenished to bring it back to balance. This happens whether it is in repulsion or attraction mode - it is sucking from the primary field or the "scalar" field between the magnets. I asked John about this about 15 years ago because that is the impression I got and he confirmed that was essentially the case.

What is significant about the Bloch Wall that he is always referencing is that it is the place where the aether enters. I never knew about the Bloch wall at the time, just thought that the magnet polarized the aether around it like any other dipole. It basically does, but instead of my simple understanding at the time with the typical lines of flux drawing, which is so simple but deceptive, it is much more complex, dynamic and beautiful.

John would say the pumping action on the magnet from the coil's field manipulates the Bloch wall (moves it) and at the Bloch wall, that is where the aether enters. That is the point where there is a Zero Force, Antigravity, Null Force, Zero Vector and about a half a dozen other names for the exact same thing.

I don't recall off hand if John just said it simply what it equates to, but it basically means the permanent magnet is a source of potential energy that can be used to do work in a circuit - such as in the transient spike sent to a capacitor for discharge or to a battery to charge it directly.

John has basically said this quite a few times in so many words in quite a few places, moving the Bloch wall, the Null Point, etc... and how vacuum energy enters there. I'm not saying anything that many of you that have been around for a while probably don't already know because John has indeed said these things, but it is a significant part of the overall model.

There are two basic type of "magnetic" drawings that John has posted about the field around magnets and coils - does anyone know the real distinction between them or what these two types of drawings actually represent? He used both in different contexts and sometimes used them to represent a magnetic field in general and sometimes he used them specifically to show something different. I'll eventually point it out

I hope to see some opinions and comments on what John has said about the Bloch Wall AND what the two magnetic fields are that I'm referencing. If you don't know the reference, look at all his diagrams and it may jump out at you.
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

For years I mentioned the SG is an oscillating gas pump, because that is basically what it is.

Coil charges and when it collapses, it sucks some of the potential from the magnetism of the permanent magnets and adds that to the output of the transient spike. Nature likes to fill voids or put things back into equilibrium so the magnet is instantly replenished to bring it back to balance. This happens whether it is in repulsion or attraction mode - it is sucking from the primary field or the "scalar" field between the magnets. I asked John about this about 15 years ago because that is the impression I got and he confirmed that was essentially the case.

What is significant about the Bloch Wall that he is always referencing is that it is the place where the aether enters. I never knew about the Bloch wall at the time, just thought that the magnet polarized the aether around it like any other dipole. It basically does, but instead of my simple understanding at the time with the typical lines of flux drawing, which is so simple but deceptive, it is much more complex, dynamic and beautiful.

John would say the pumping action on the magnet from the coil's field manipulates the Bloch wall (moves it) and at the Bloch wall, that is where the aether enters. That is the point where there is a Zero Force, Antigravity, Null Force, Zero Vector and about a half a dozen other names for the exact same thing.

I don't recall off hand if John just said it simply what it equates to, but it basically means the permanent magnet is a source of potential energy that can be used to do work in a circuit - such as in the transient spike sent to a capacitor for discharge or to a battery to charge it directly.

John has basically said this quite a few times in so many words in quite a few places, moving the Bloch wall, the Null Point, etc... and how vacuum energy enters there. I'm not saying anything that many of you that have been around for a while probably don't already know because John has indeed said these things, but it is a significant part of the overall model.

There are two basic type of "magnetic" drawings that John has posted about the field around magnets and coils - does anyone know the real distinction between them or what these two types of drawings actually represent? He used both in different contexts and sometimes used them to represent a magnetic field in general and sometimes he used them specifically to show something different. I'll eventually point it out

I hope to see some opinions and comments on what John has said about the Bloch Wall AND what the two magnetic fields are that I'm referencing. If you don't know the reference, look at all his diagrams and it may jump out at you.
                  Hi Aaron,
                  It is a delight to hear on the Bloch wall pump more since this is applicable even to the G-field Generator, accept that it (the bloch wall) gets éxtended' at the Gap (between the pole pieces of the stator magnets and the rotor coils) and the Polarity (NS) shows up in electrical circuit of the coils.
                  I think i can explain the bloch wall pump action of JB's two diagrams in short: it can be described in terms of the ''Inside'' and ''Outside'' of a Magnet's Field..Click image for larger version

Name:	20170209_185551[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	296.4 KB
ID:	49264
                  Here i attached the structure of the Magnetic field as i see it and have recently constructed it and run tested to show the performance in how it charges the battery as compared to the normal Monopole structure commonly known.
                  I know I sound vauge right now, but will soon elaborate on what exactly I mean by the ''Inside'' and ''Outside''
                  any comments are welcome...
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Aaron,
                    It is a delight to hear on the Bloch wall pump more since this is applicable even to the G-field Generator, accept that it (the bloch wall) gets éxtended' at the Gap (between the pole pieces of the stator magnets and the rotor coils) and the Polarity (NS) shows up in electrical circuit of the coils.
                    I think i can explain the bloch wall pump action of JB's two diagrams in short: it can be described in terms of the ''Inside'' and ''Outside'' of a Magnet's Field..Click image for larger version

Name:	20170209_185551[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	296.4 KB
ID:	49264
                    Here i attached the structure of the Magnetic field as i see it and have recently constructed it and run tested to show the performance in how it charges the battery as compared to the normal Monopole structure commonly known. watch carefully how the Magnets are oriented and also the circular magnets making the Virtual S-pole become Real to add to the Induction Field.
                    I know I sound vauge right now, but will soon elaborate on what exactly I mean by the ''Inside'' and ''Outside''
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.
                    Last edited by Faraday88; 02-09-2017, 11:50 AM. Reason: addition of pics

Comment

What image do you mean? The one with 8 magnets and coil shows up for me.

John didn't always verbally communicate the best but he obviously always knew what he meant.

If you have a 10 foot wheel and one of these small coils, it obviously will not fire (turn on) at 23 degrees, more like a couple degrees so it has to be in context with the proper proportions.

So what exactly are you saying John meant by "firing"? Firing is what initiates the power cycle.

The bottom line is that the 23 degree claim is rooted in the Earth's tilt and the other applications of that are extrapolated from that same concept and that is the main point that I'm sharing.
                      Hi Aaron,
                      I understand what your saying, I have nothing to add to that. I'm only sharing John's words on the timing of the bike wheel - EFTV part 6. This does not contradict anything you are talking about. Only trying to add to the conversation.

I think, at least in this instance, what you are calling firing John called charging of the coil.

KR -Patrick

Comment

Got it - I only referenced it since I posted it earlier so I added it to the post now to eliminate confusion.
                        Hi Aaron,

To be specific regarding your post number 47 you state... "Here is the diagram:" and there is nothing below but a small blue box with a question mark inside it and no image.

Dave Wing

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                          Hi Aaron,

To be specific regarding your post number 47 you state... "Here is the diagram:" and there is nothing below but a small blue box with a question mark inside it and no image.

Dave Wing
                          He fixed it if you go back to the post, I can see it now :-)

Comment

He fixed it if you go back to the post, I can see it now :-)
                            Well if he fixed it that is good but I still do not see it on my iPad and I have reloaded, left and returned to this site and it is still the same way for me... No image.

Is this possibly the image?

Dave Wing
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-09-2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                              Hi Aaron,
                              I think i can explain the bloch wall pump action of JB's two diagrams in short: it can be described in terms of the ''Inside'' and ''Outside'' of a Magnet's Field..[ATTACH=CONFIG]5937[/ATTACH]
                              Here i attached the structure of the Magnetic field as i see it and have recently constructed it and run tested to show the performance in how it charges the battery as compared to the normal Monopole structure commonly known. watch carefully how the Magnets are oriented and also the circular magnets making the Virtual S-pole become Real to add to the Induction Field.
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              Hi Guys,
                              Here is another view of the 'True' Monopole Rotor
                              you may compare this with what is present in the JB website drawn by jb him self, it isdifferent only slightly..let me know where is the difference you see in these two..?
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                                Hi Guys,
                                Here is another view of the 'True' Monopole Rotor[ATTACH=CONFIG]5939[/ATTACH]
                                you may compare this with what is present in the JB website drawn by jb him self, it isdifferent only slightly..let me know where is the difference you see in these two..?
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88
                                Invalid Attachment specified.

Comment

Working...
                                X