Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bedini / Cole 8
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Bedini / Cole Images 9
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Bedini / Cole Images 10
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Pics posted 11
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Not sure if this is relevant to the discussion, but the discussion reminded me of it, so I'll post it anyway.

When I was at the first Eagles conference John Bedini was having a discussion with one of the other presenters, whose name escapes me now, but suffice to say it was a very interesting one - most if it went over my head.

Anyway, the topic of anti-gravity came up and John mentioned super-pole magnets - specifically 2 magnets where the North poles were stuck together to form a "scalar North" pole. John explained to me that rotating scalar Norths have anti-gravity properties. He said if I didn't believe him then take a scalar North magnet and a regular magnet (of the same weight) and drop them both from the same height. Which one will hit the ground first?

John K.

Comment

when you see John draw his monopole wheel, he often draws the lines of force interacting with each other (dave has uploaded one of them above) now imagine those lines of force traveling between the poles of the earth and the sun.

The universe is electric.

the gas model of the sun is wrong in so many ways, the surface of the sun is calcium ferrite and iron composite.

www.thesurfaceofthesun.com

there is a movie called thunderbolts of the gods, and another one called the electric universe, both do a good job of explaining the electric model

NASA has found magnetic ribbons connecting the sun and the earth

https://science.nasa.gov/science-new...008/30oct_ftes

it connects the entire universe

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...magnetic-field

and another

http://www.space.com/24692-mysteriou...ar-system.html

everything in the universe is electromagnetic, it all operates at frequency....

The masons understood this, so did leedskalnin.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi all. Thanks to Dave Wing for sharing those! Many I have never seen before.

thanks

al

Comment

The Earth is tilted as it rotates around the Sun and this tilt is between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees - it takes about 40,000 years to complete that cycle. From a bird's eye view of the Earth over the North pole, if you had an axle going through the Earth through the poles, the end of the axle rotates on a wobble in a circle coinciding with this range of degrees of the tilt. Today this tilt is about 23.5 degrees.

This image shows perfectly what that wobble is but more importantly, shows the 23.5 degrees:

The diagonal line you see through the coils in John's diagram is representative of the Earth's tilt as it goes around the Sun. Please do not assume John is drawing everything to scale or at the correct angles.

This is a classic image that John has posted for years and you will notice the diagonal line through the coil - he has had that on many diagrams. That line is emblematic of the Earth's tilt. In older drawings of John's (probably none are online), he always had that line drawn through the Earth in diagrams showing the Earth going around the Sun with the same 0 on both ends of the line representing a null or no net force. You could call the Zero Force Motor for example, the Equator Motor, because that it exactly what it is and it is in fact a microcosmic representation of the magnetic interaction between the Earth and Sun.

For practical purposes, we're obviously not going to be building an SG for example where the coil is tilted 23.5 degrees. It's already tilted because of the Earth, relative to the Sun. The Sun is tilted about 7 degrees, but I do not know if that was considered in John's work. Today, the tilt of the sun is thought to be caused by the 9th planet ("Pluto's killer") because it is so massive, etc.

If this is an intrinsic property of magnetism, then it applies universally. John never claimed that, but it is a model for what is happening on this Earth and that is what we have to work with.

If you have a wheel with 8 magnets around it, they're at every 45 degrees. That is 360 / 8 = 45. Then where does the "scalar south" exist if all North magnets are facing out? They squeeze out at 22.5 degrees, which is exactly half way between the middle of any two magnets around the wheel John labels it at 23, but it is not 23, that is rounding it off. Or I should say at what degree if the magnet is top dead center over the coil does the closest "scalar south" exit the wheel to interact with the coil? 22.5 degrees. It's right there in the diagram. What is the average between the Earth's tilt 23.5 and 22.5 on the wheel? 23 degrees.

The 16 magnet configuration doesn't actually conform to the 8 magnet degree system - it would be halved.

If you take 360 degrees and divide that by 22.5 degrees, you get 15.3 and where the number 16 comes from is simply rounding up or just doubling the 8 magnet example - nothing magical. 16 actually equals the magnet and "Scalar South" points and not 16 magnets around a wheel - it is the magnet and spaces between the magnets. But obviously it is proportional and if you have 16 magnets and 32 total points, obviously the scalar will interact with the coil no matter what because of its proximity whether it is 22.5 or 11.25 degrees.

It is right there in the diagram and can be deduced from it - what I am not guessing at is that the diagonal is representative of the Earth's tilt, that is a fact and that is what was behind John's diagrams showing that diagonal line through the coils.

More to come...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 02-08-2017, 12:20 AM.
                  Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi Dave,

Thanks for posting those!

Were those from the OTG group?

I remember there was a whole other collection.

It included this one for example and I know most people have never seen these, but I hope to share more!

Do you remember that collection?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 02-08-2017, 12:25 AM.
                    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Those Bedini /Cole notes were posted by John Bedini on February 19,2007 to the Bedini Window Energizer Yahoo Group. I do have those images of the toy motor as well... I will post them also.

Dave Wing
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                        Hi Aaron,

Those Bedini /Cole notes were posted by John Bedini on February 19,2007 to the Bedini Window Energizer Yahoo Group. I do have those images of the toy motor as well... I will post them also.

Dave Wing
                        Thanks Dave, he posted a lot more than I recall. The Cole toy motor and others in that collection is what I wanted to find.
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Some more images...
                          Attached Files

Comment

And a few more...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-08-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

to Aaron : Thank you for your post explaining the Earth's axle tilt. It confirmed my assumption and cleared some other things I was wondering about, like the change in angle with different count of magnets and why would John in some videos intentionally draw the bloch wall at an angle.

to Dave Wing : Thank you for posting the lab notes. I was wondering where I can find them as John sometimes used to say about something that the information is in there.

Thanks guys

Regards
                              Lman

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                                Not sure if this is relevant to the discussion, but the discussion reminded me of it, so I'll post it anyway.

When I was at the first Eagles conference John Bedini was having a discussion with one of the other presenters, whose name escapes me now, but suffice to say it was a very interesting one - most if it went over my head.

Anyway, the topic of anti-gravity came up and John mentioned super-pole magnets - specifically 2 magnets where the North poles were stuck together to form a "scalar North" pole. John explained to me that rotating scalar Norths have anti-gravity properties. He said if I didn't believe him then take a scalar North magnet and a regular magnet (of the same weight) and drop them both from the same height. Which one will hit the ground first?

John K.
                                Hi John_Koorn,

In a movie "From here to Andromeda" produced by David Sereda there is an interview with a former senior scientist from Lockheed Martin Skunkworks called Boyd Bushman (just to clarify who he is in case you are not familiar with the name), and he talks about that anti-gravity experiment with "super-poles".
                                You can watch just the interview on the link below or find the whole movie in youtube if you are interested. So, what you have heard is confirmed by those people. I have seen videos on the net of other people trying it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNPBYtJyfZo

I do not know how long this link will be valid as many times things disappear from the net.

He also has an interesting patent using the "super-pole" phenomena.

http://www.google.com/patents/US5929732

Regards
                                Lman

Comment

Working...
                                X