John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Bedini's Magnetic Model

The purpose of this thread is to discuss John Bedini's magnetic model, gravity and related theories. This ties into the 22-23 degree significance, Sun/Earth relationship, Bloch wall and gravity relationship, etc...

I may only have a few useful things to add here and will take me time to dig thru notes (old lab notes) going back a lot of years and some of John's notes he copied for me in an old archive I haven't dived into for almost just as long. I know I have some notes that he shared with me that probably nobody else has except one particular person who I will not confirm if asked.

Years ago, David Michael Rogers and others had an Off The Grid (OTG) Yahoo Group. John put one archive of Ron Cole related notes in there (different from the notes I mention above) - does anyone here happen to have a copy of that? John yanked it when they started to cause trouble and then they banned John shortly after they banned me. LOL - I have a copy on one of my archives, but I have almost 10 TB's of archives and not being the most organized person in the world and searching for them all - well, I've had more pleasure doing other things. It has the circular motor that looks like a hollow disc spinning in a base and other notes. Some of you probably know what I'm talking about.

The Zero Force Motor is one of John's earliest works going back to the 1970's and Zero Force is a reference to the neutral line on a magnet or "Bloch Wall". And I don't know that I necessarily agree that it is a Lenzless motor either.

The ZFM was one of many air core motors, it is related to the "typical" window motor, the window motor in the glass case "Space Flux Motor", which has a circuit that is basically an SG circuit window motor with recovery and a generator coil 90 degrees off from the motor coil and other air core motors. One of his biggest quests early on was the development of a motor that had no iron core because of all its advantages and I think he even submitted a patent application for it in the 1970's or 1980's - I might have a copy of that in my archives.

The super pole concept also goes back to the 1970's - you can see it took a few decades for him to ever talk about that publicly. It was in his CD Clarifiers, but it wasn't until the early 2000's that he discussed it publicly for the motors. The original window motors were designed to use the super pole configuration as was most of his motors and his original ZFM designs were 2 poles - just North and South on a rotor. This doesn't necessarily mean to start making the ZFM and everything else with the super pole configuration or 2 poles - just mentioning it.

Many if not most questions asked of me, I probably do not know the answer from John's perspective - I might not even have my own answer, but will do my best. This is mostly to get the conversation going and not for me to be an expert on John's work.

Early on when I met John in 1999, he trusted me a lot because it was my mentor Rodger Estes who introduced me to him - he gave Rodger credit for saving his life with one of Rodger's medical devices and his Qigong treatments. I think he liked the fact that I didn't come to him as a fan trying to get a bunch of secrets from him and I had no idea who he was. I was starting fresh and didn't know a transistor from a diode.

One thing is that he never really had a protege - he was really willing to share almost anything with others that expressed a serious interest in his work but of course was cautious - he had to know he wasn't wasting his time or dealing with a crook. So, myself and a whole group of others collectively have the best compilation of what John knew and it isn't all trusted to one person. So anyone reading this that does have some pieces of the puzzle, please come forward and share that here.

I was fortunate that he gave me a lot of very straight answers because he knew I had no background in electronics - he didn't give me the "crumbs" method of teaching very often and he would sometimes just write me a schematic and say "Try this." He wrote me the schematic for the glass case motor - I took a picture of it and just have to find it. And of course there was plenty of ultra non-linear communications that filled the gaps. I don't blame him for that, when you have full pictures in your head of how things work or operate, its about the only way you can express them - as they come - as Tom said, "stream of consciousness" thinking. Early on in the 1970s to 1980s, he was a very prolific writer and that slowed way down in the 1990's and on as far as I could tell - still wasn't the greatest speller, but he was very detailed in his writings about what his understandings and ideas were. I have some of this in his early lab notes - this is quite different from his more modern-day notebooks, which I think are less writing and more diagrams, testing results, and ideas - but not entire dissertations.

Some of these lab notes, he has posted publicly for a long time. Towards the end, he was actually planning on starting to post many of his lab notes on his site but never got around to it because he was swamped with all the chargers and RPX units as well as covering Gary's duties at the company and taking care of Gary, etc. too much for anyone. He always wanted to help others but was not very good at asking other people to help him out.

These posts here were put in chronological order - so below is a post as my response to the multi-filar winding coils. I'll put something soon in a post that I reserved later in this thread after some of the questions.

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
    Dave,

That is incredible information you shared with the group, thank you. The multifilar really caught my attention but all of it is great, thx again. Darn it you are dragging me into this again, the multifilar can be easily replicated as well as compared with simply increasing the wire diameter. Assuming the reported results accurate, it is either something about the relationship to resistance and establishment of the coil's magnetic field, or there is an interwind effect, (or something I'm not thinking of) again even I can look into this. There is a great deal else there but that certainly seems to bear looking into, wonder if it all applies also to the WM.

As Tom and Aaron and Peter well know this ZFM was almost an afterthought to John's primary presentation concerning the sideband. John was sitting at the back with me before his presentation and I remember him saying to me that he didn't want any cell phone videos being made of what he was going to present in case it made it out. Before meeting John I wondered whether he was a genius with the garage mechanic look as a bit of an eccentric sort of schtick till I met him and realized no that's who he is and he happens to be real smart. So I took my cell phone out to my car as I did not want any misunderstandings. I am not being coy that I couldn't fully follow John's presentation, and I talked to him about it a very little again at the back of the conference. I don't have a formal electronics background so I'm not terribly embarrassed.

I was able to get the 30,000 foot picture that what John was talking about in his last lecture was the relationship of electromagnetism with human physiology. As John noted in his lecture this is similar to what Royal Rife and others looked at and perhaps relates to my mind with what Bob Beck wrote about. Whether from Newton like genius or garage mechanic like skill, my guess is that Bedini's devices may work very well.

I am going to look at the ZFM again especially in light of the new information that Dave Wing gave us, but it shouldn't be lost especially on this forum that John's last lecture concerned the relationship of electromagnetism with human well being.
    Bob Teal was someone else that mastered the multifilar windings in parallel. Ron Cole gives some answers to that in the docs Dave shared. Eric Dollard gave me something else to chew on in regards to multifilar windings in parallel. I'm going to test what Eric said when I can. Ever hear of a non-inductive inductor? Bell Labs had this in some kind of relays in their analog networks. There is a way to design the coil so that the current makes a magnetic field because of the ampere turns, but it cannot develop any EMF. Therefore, amps x 0 volts = 0 watts to create a magnetic field. That is obviously beyond what Ron Cole was doing or figured out but if it proves to work, then applying it to something like the ZFM or any other motor means it would run for free. The Bell Labs coils required multifilar windings that were paralleled.

In images 5 and 8 you can see the bifilar in parallel. Bob Teal's grandson told me that he left a lot of details out of the patent as well.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 02-27-2017, 04:32 PM.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Bob Teal was someone else that mastered the multifilar windings in parallel. Ron Cole gives some answers to that in the docs Dave shared. Eric Dollard gave me something else to chew on in regards to multifilar windings in parallel. I'm going to test what Eric said when I can. Ever hear of a non-inductive inductor? Bell Labs had this in some kind of relays in their analog networks. There is a way to design the coil so that the current makes a magnetic field because of the ampere turns, but it cannot develop any EMF. Therefore, amps x 0 volts = 0 watts to create a magnetic field. That is obviously beyond what Ron Cole was doing or figured out but if it proves to work, then applying it to something like the ZFM or any other motor means it would run for free. The Bell Labs coils required multifilar windings that were paralleled.

In images 5 and 8 you can see the bifilar in parallel. Bob Teal's grandson told me that he left a lot of details out of the patent as well.

Hi Aaron,
    How does this imply to Tesla's Zero-current coil geometry..???we know that a Magnetic Field does not require conduction current to maintain it and this would at a glance violet the Ampere's Law. like in a Bar magnet dipole one would wonder to look for the Çonduction current for the corresponding Magnetic Field, the answer lies in the Bloch wall i guess...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      Hi Aaron,
      How does this imply to Tesla's Zero-current coil geometry..???we know that a Magnetic Field does not require conduction current to maintain it and this would at a glance violet the Ampere's Law. like in a Bar magnet dipole one would wonder to look for the Çonduction current for the corresponding Magnetic Field, the answer lies in the Bloch wall i guess...
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      I don't have an immediate answer on the Tesla reference. Are saying it is a coil with voltage but no current? Sounds like it would transform voltage without magnetism in that case.

There is current in the coils that Eric mentioned, but they can't develop a voltage due to the unique relationship between the different windings cancelling each other out but as long as current is moving, you will get a magnetic field. Magnetism in a coil is amp turns and not watt turns so the magnetic field is always free anyways - the only real losses are your resistive losses in the wire. Magnetism is produced by the movement of current and not the consumption of it. So if you can get the magnetism from watt turns without any EMF, then you have what everyone wants - free magnetism.

The Bloch Wall is a key to most of what Bedini had done. I can't even find the thread now where I asked what is the significance of 22 or 23 degrees. I wasn't asking because I didn't know the answer, I was asking to see if anyone actually knew the answer.

The ZFM might as well be called the Bloch Wall motor because that is what "Zero Force" stands for. It is the Neutral Line Motor, Bloch Wall Motor, Zero Force Motor, etc... John actually used all those terms and more and it is very related to the window motor and the Space Flux Motor he built way back that demonstrated many concepts.

Tom Childs came the closest by mentioning the Sun's relationship to the Earth and that is where the premise of most of John's theoretical basis stands in regards to his magnetic models that are related to ZFM, window motors and even the SG and more. He hid it all in plain site and gave a lot of overt hints. I know a little more about what he thought on these matters only because I spent so much time with him over the 18 years, but also because I'm obsessed with gravitational models and John shared much of that with me from his own perspective because I expressed an interest. Many people didn't ask John much about gravity, etc... over the years and the only other person I know that did express those interests to him where John was open to freely sharing that with was Paul Babcock. Unfortunately, John passed away too soon. There is one other person that John shared that all with but I won't mention who at this time because I respect their privacy, but I do want to talk to that person about it and will see if they don't mind me sharing more of what they might be willing to put out there.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Aaron please continue with the gravitational models and what John shared with you and what you have finded out.

There is a video on youtube where John say to some people on the whiteboard on some convention, that the height over the sea affected the machine, and that Peter's machine wouldn't work at Peter's home, but it would work on idaho, according to wikipedia idaho is 660 meters above sea level, which is not a lot of height but a lot more than what I have (I am 35 meters above sea level)

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
          I don't have an immediate answer on the Tesla reference. Are saying it is a coil with voltage but no current? Sounds like it would transform voltage without magnetism in that case.

There is current in the coils that Eric mentioned, but they can't develop a voltage due to the unique relationship between the different windings cancelling each other out but as long as current is moving, you will get a magnetic field. Magnetism in a coil is amp turns and not watt turns so the magnetic field is always free anyways - the only real losses are your resistive losses in the wire. Magnetism is produced by the movement of current and not the consumption of it. So if you can get the magnetism from watt turns without any EMF, then you have what everyone wants - free magnetism.

The Bloch Wall is a key to most of what Bedini had done. I can't even find the thread now where I asked what is the significance of 22 or 23 degrees. I wasn't asking because I didn't know the answer, I was asking to see if anyone actually knew the answer.

The ZFM might as well be called the Bloch Wall motor because that is what "Zero Force" stands for. It is the Neutral Line Motor, Bloch Wall Motor, Zero Force Motor, etc... John actually used all those terms and more and it is very related to the window motor and the Space Flux Motor he built way back that demonstrated many concepts.

Tom Childs came the closest by mentioning the Sun's relationship to the Earth and that is where the premise of most of John's theoretical basis stands in regards to his magnetic models that are related to ZFM, window motors and even the SG and more. He hid it all in plain site and gave a lot of overt hints. I know a little more about what he thought on these matters only because I spent so much time with him over the 18 years, but also because I'm obsessed with gravitational models and John shared much of that with me from his own perspective because I expressed an interest. Many people didn't ask John much about gravity, etc... over the years and the only other person I know that did express those interests to him where John was open to freely sharing that with was Paul Babcock. Unfortunately, John passed away too soon. There is one other person that John shared that all with but I won't mention who at this time because I respect their privacy, but I do want to talk to that person about it and will see if they don't mind me sharing more of what they might be willing to put out there.
          Hi Aaron,

Please share what you know about the 22 or 23 degrees and how it relates to what we are discussing. I have a few questions as well perhaps you or someone can answer them.

My questions are...

Does a north super pole magnet have the same extending Bloch wall as it appears in the standard SSG configuration of the all north magnet rotor as some say, at 22 or 23 degrees, but it is just not as strong?

Are these Bloch walls current nodes, meaning current appears not voltage?

Can it be said that the Bloch wall is the gateway to where the Suns or gravitational energy / electric current comes from?

Regarding a standard magnet with a north / south, how many kinds of Bloch walls are there? I see at least three different types a north one that attracts iron, a south one that attracts iron and one between the north and south (the side portion of any magnet) that repels iron. It is interesting that John Bedini said in the Kromrey that the energy appears at 90* which would be on the side portion of the magnet, the part that repels iron... It appears that this area promotes acceleration up of the rotating device, when taking power from it. Is this correct?

Are you trying to get people to understand what you can do with the two opposing and separate voltage nodes vs the current nodes on the magnet face?

Bearden says scalar waves are generated by two equal opposing stress forces that act on a body that is sandwiched inbetween those two equal opposing stress forces, they sum to a net zero and if you pump or change the magnitude of each of these equal forces you can cause scalar waves to appear in the sandwiched material. Can you explain what or how this is to be used to our benefit? Does it have anything to do with what you suggested Eric Dollard said to you in your above quote about " free magnetism"? The Bedini Ferris wheel configuration, specifically the three large coils, also appears to be a direct fit for what is described in this quote... "There is current in the coils that Eric mentioned, but they can't develop a voltage due to the unique relationship between the different windings cancelling each other out but as long as current is moving, you will get a magnetic field."

I have so many more questions but that is enough for now.

Thanks,
          Dave Wing
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 04:24 PM. Reason: Additions and or corrections

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
            Hi Aaron,

Please share what you know about the 22 or 23 degrees and how it relates to what we are discussing. I have a few questions as well perhaps you or someone can answer them.

My questions are...

Does a north super pole magnet have the same extending Bloch wall as it appears in the standard SSG configuration of the all north magnet rotor as some say, at 22 or 23 degrees, but it is just not as strong?

Are these Bloch walls current nodes, meaning current appears not voltage?

Are Bloch walls where all the sun's energy comes from, so it can be said that the Bloch wall is where the gravitational energy / electric current comes from?

Regarding a standard magnet with a north / south, how many kinds of Bloch walls are there? I see at least three different types a north one that attracts iron, a south one that attracts iron and one between the north and south (the side portion of any magnet) that repels iron. It is interesting that John Bedini said in the Kromrey that the energy appears at 90* which would be on the side portion of the magnet, the part that repels iron... and promotes speed up of the rotating device, when taking power from it. Is this correct?

Are you trying to get people to understand what you can do with the two opposing and separate voltage nodes vs the current nodes on the magnet face?

Bearden says scalar waves are generated by two equal opposing stress forces, that act on a body sandwiched inbetween those two equal opposing stress forces, they sum to a net zero and if you pump or change the magnitude of each of these equal forces you can cause scalar waves to appear in the sandwiched material. Can you explain what or how this is to be used to our benefit? Does it have anything to do with what you suggested Eric Dollard said to you in your above quote about " free magnetism"? The Bedini Ferris wheel configuration, specifically the three large coils, also appears to be a direct fit for what is described in this quote... "There is current in the coils that Eric mentioned, but they can't develop a voltage due to the unique relationship between the different windings cancelling each other out but as long as current is moving, you will get a magnetic field."

I have so many more questions but that is enough for now.

Thanks,
            Dave Wing
            Hi Dave,
            not trying to answere any of your questions here, leave that for Aaron. Just some visualization of the magnetic fields including super north:

I'd love to hear more on the 23degrees. I've always thought I had it right in my head years ago but even in John B's vids his explanation gets a bit confusing.
            He states the energizer is firing at the zero point which is at 23 degrees however in the picture he draws he shows the 23 degrees at a distance from the zero...

In the end when running in attraction mode this all gets flipped a bit. what's important to me is getting the free mag-amped spike which can be tricky if you are using a separate method for timing.

Comment

Feel free to post whatever you want - I'm looking for diagrams that John already posted so I can use those to show what he already shared and use those to point out some things that he put in plain sight but maybe didn't point out.
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                Hi Dave,
                not trying to answere any of your questions here, leave that for Aaron. Just some visualization of the magnetic fields including super north:

I'd love to hear more on the 23degrees. I've always thought I had it right in my head years ago but even in John B's vids his explanation gets a bit confusing.
                He states the energizer is firing at the zero point which is at 23 degrees however in the picture he draws he shows the 23 degrees at a distance from the zero...

In the end when running in attraction mode this all gets flipped a bit. what's important to me is getting the free mag-amped spike which can be tricky if you are using a separate method for timing.
                Nice pressentation Dave!
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Bedini / Cole Images...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Bedini / Cole Images 2
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Bedini / Cole Images 3
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Bedini / Cole Images 4
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Bedini /Cole Images 5
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Bedini / Cole Images 6
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Bedini / Cole Images 7
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X