Plasma Ignition | Plasma Jet Ignition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handy andy
    The materials used to contain the plasma are one problem, controlling the reaction is another. The speed things are happening, are going to be interesting to control, but not insurmountable. A little attention to the detail of how fast things are moving, and how to create the plasma pinch, (mini tunguska event), and you may have a working device. Controlling the plasma avalanche in a very short space of time is going to be difficult, have you any ideas on this. Magnetic or electrostatic, perhaps resonance?????
    You agreed to disagree last time!!!!in the Lightning and chain reaction thread it got messy with that guy there and i left it at that coz its no point fighting in troubled waters!
    I always said Tesla's own views...Resonance is the key between Pulse or Frequency put it different...be it Longitudinal or Tranverse... Resonance is Transpernace between two phases.. it is pulse for Longitudal and Frequency for Tranverse Electromagnetism. Think in these lines and we are done with it..simple rules..and simple Circuit topology... and there it is!! it could be as close as my statement in my signature below!!!!
    Plasma confinement for short duration is not a problem like in the Fusion reaction chambers, the Confinement material's Magnetic Property is perhaps the challange..!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

What are your views on controlling the plasma based engine, are you considering open loop resonance, or are you considering closing the loop,so that you can vary the speed and control what is happening. There are many systems on the market used in industry in motion control systems which are really fast. They may be overkill for what is needed, but if you can see the projectile moving on the films, it is not moving fast. Printing machines use motion control systems. A simple two axis controller might be all that is needed. Even a slow one might do the job. 15 years ago the trio motion controller was considered quick and reasonably simple to program, I do not know what is available on the market today, but things dont change much. A simple bit of electronics might control it, but wont be as flexible as a programmable system.

Like I think you said using ceramics or other none metal materials would get around the magnetic issue. In the spec you posted, two grades of stainless were referenced, the high grade is not magnetic, the 304 can be slightly magnetic. The prototypes did not have any stainless visible, so maybe the spec sheet was first ideas, and things have moved on. Like I inferred above, rather than chasing possible red herrings, design a system from scratch.

Ref your first point, I never have a problem disagreeing with anyone, sometimes I do it for fun, or to provoke thought, but i tend to leave when it stops being fun or gets boring or people start getting upset. Teslas resonance of secondary circuits was based on pulsed primary inputs, not sinusoidal resonance, any resonance was around the secondary circcuits. I think this is the difference of opinion we are talking about here, and may have been wordology. But to stay on thread this is the plasma thread and not the lightning thread. When following a thread I think it is better to stay on subject, would you not agree. The interesting thing with lightning is it overlaps many of the other threads on this forum.
      Hi Andy,
      I think it is wise to stay to the subject more in terms of a demo or sharing substantial backing proofs to support either of our claims rather than proposing or speculating...beyond this there is no point in discussing anything as we are lead in circles..nothing more..
      Rgds,
      Faraday88
      Last edited by Faraday88; 01-08-2017, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Hello Farady88,

Maybe you can extract the meaning of the CAPACITOR from this movie https://youtu.be/Zlpj0nIL1yk

Site is: http://www.godelectric.org/hieroglyphs#magnetic-dipole

Very nice info, my gut says this is something.
        Nosce te Ipsum

My Setup:
        Jeep Wagoneer V8 5.9L (360) 1979
        Standard Motorcraft 2150 2bbl carb
        Main jets size #55 stock
        Eagle Research Carb Enhancer
        Water and HHO injection with Aquatune HB plus
        MSD CDI 5520 street fire
        NGK spark plugs BP7ES(non-resistor) with sidegapping and 1.5mm gap
        Flametrower III canister ignition coil
        8x 20KV 2A PRHVP2A-20 High Voltage Rectifier Diode
        Granatelli Zero resistor spark plug wires

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-Creator View Post
          Hello Farady88,

Maybe you can extract the meaning of the CAPACITOR from this movie https://youtu.be/Zlpj0nIL1yk

Site is: http://www.godelectric.org/hieroglyphs#magnetic-dipole

Very nice info, my gut says this is something.
          Thanks for the information...looks Intereseting!!!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88

Comment

• Whats this guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkkQ...ature=youtu.be from http://innovatehno.eu/products/ 30 days free trail and 3800,- euros 7400 Watts
            and here a smaller version:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlLOHKRP2GU
            Nosce te Ipsum

My Setup:
            Main jets size #55 stock
            MSD CDI 5520 street fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-Creator View Post
              Whats this guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkkQ...ature=youtu.be from http://innovatehno.eu/products/ 30 days free trail and 3800,- euros 7400 Watts
              and here a smaller version:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlLOHKRP2GU
              Thanks for sharing the above information, sounds very encouraging indeed! for our circle of research, but we still have to reserve some skeptics since looks are very deciptive in our mordern times!!
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

Hi

Is there anything new on the Plasma Ignition engine front, I was not speculating about the control method and equipment I suggested above, they will work.

Rgds

Andy
                Hi Andy,
                There is no new update but there are a lot that remain to be tried and tested to confirm the Theory!!
                but for now would say the Pulser Plasma engine remains the focus that is common to the Papp/E.V Gray/ and Water Explosion Phenomena! did you persue with the Kolster team..did you get to hear from them any thing?
                Rgds
                Faraday88.

Comment

• Hello,

Sorry its off the Plasma topic. But it want to share more info on the Innova Tehno IPP7.4 background.
                  Here you can see more: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...mann+testatika

I really think this is a working device.
                  * An electrostatic generator; and, An auxiliary circuits (inductances, capacitances, and rectification)

Click image for larger version

Name:	testatik.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	49263
                  Last edited by Co-Creator; 02-09-2017, 04:32 AM.
                  Nosce te Ipsum

My Setup:
                  Main jets size #55 stock
                  MSD CDI 5520 street fire

Comment

I have had no response from them, but I only tried a couple of emails.

Andy
                    Hi Andy,
                    It looks like the efforts to contact them are in vain..they are delabrately not responding, coz they are very secretive and they know what they have acheived.. but as i said if one not catches the clue to the above Effects, this is a cake walk.. since it is only a configuration that is required in these Triggered Plasma Engines.
                    I repeat.. Aaron's method is one method, but not the only! i suggest you guys to watch the Videos here:http://rwgresearch.com/open-projects...le-gas-engine/ This guy has replicated the Explosion Thrust produced by the Triggered Capacitor Discharge through Rare Gas Mixture that initiates the reaction from the atomic neuclei level,he is on the right path of replicating the original,with littel more tinkering one understands what role the Gas atoms play as opposed to the Coils in the Gray circuit...put it differently if you use Aaron's method of Plasma Igintion to trigger the Nobel gas explosion, yes it does show up but the effect is lower...! not the same with what i have refered above.
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi...this is my first post,and I am learning a lot,so please excuse me if my question sounds a little amateurish..... Can I use a HV diode to block the ignition coil secondary voltage and then a low voltage diode after to block any kind of high amps that gets past the HV diode?

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedy8311 View Post
                        Hi...this is my first post,and I am learning a lot,so please excuse me if my question sounds a little amateurish..... Can I use a HV diode to block the ignition coil secondary voltage and then a low voltage diode after to block any kind of high amps that gets past the HV diode?
                        Hi,
                        Wonder why you need to do that?? first of all the High-Voltage diode is already used to block the secondary but allow the 'low' Voltage Capacitor that mergers with the spark Plasma to 'expolde into a Plasma with a higher Current density.
                        adding a low -Voltage diode after this makes no sense to do any thing.
                        hope that answers your question.
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

Hi...this is my first post,and I am learning a lot,so please excuse me if my question sounds a little amateurish..... Can I use a HV diode to block the ignition coil secondary voltage and then a low voltage diode after to block any kind of high amps that gets past the HV diode?
                          You only need the HV diodes. Get this book/video and it will take you from A to Z - http://ignitionsecrets.com - it will answer most questions you will come up with.
                          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Ok....got it...I was thinking in the blocking direction,but I worked it out ....I have another question... I see references to millijoules ....I think its a measure of power....how does it compare to amps/watts? Other than the book/videos from Aaron I already have,is there any other reading material I can get to explain how the msd cdi is getting 450volts at 135mj and how that would relate to 450volts at 2amps?is it the same thing,if thats even right......I want to learn "how" it works along with the obvious way to make it work. I may not be a genius, but I am clever enough to want some background info to understand this better.

Comment

Ok....got it...I was thinking in the blocking direction,but I worked it out ....I have another question... I see references to millijoules ....I think its a measure of power....how does it compare to amps/watts? Other than the book/videos from Aaron I already have,is there any other reading material I can get to explain how the msd cdi is getting 450volts at 135mj and how that would relate to 450volts at 2amps?is it the same thing,if thats even right......I want to learn "how" it works along with the obvious way to make it work. I may not be a genius, but I am clever enough to want some background info to understand this better.
                              The budget msd unit I usually use is 89mj per discharge.

millijoules is the amount of potential energy "stored" in a capacitor.

1 volt x 1 amp = 1 watt (power rating - the rate at which work will be done)
                              1 watt is the same as 1 joule potentially

1 watt x 1 second = 1 watt second (amount of energy dissipated - this is actual work)
                              1 watt second is 1 joule second, which is 1 joule delivered over 1 second

1 joule delivered over 1 second is delivered at a power rating of 1 watt
                              1 joule delivered over 0.5 seconds is 2 watts
                              1 joule delivered over 0.1 seconds is 10 watts

So if you take the 89mj but are able to discharge it in a very, very short period of time, which is what the plasma ignition does, the power of the discharge is through the roof.
                              This is IMPULSE technology - discharging a certain amount of potential energy in the shortest period of time.

The amps you are talking about could be a couple things.

One may be how many amps at 12v is the cdi/msd drawing from the alternator at a given rpm to charge up the cap.

Another meaning might be what the peak amp of the impulse is and that could be hundreds of amps or more.
                              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Ok....so what your saying is your holding as much energy(Joules/watts) as you can(like water behind a dam-the dam being the diode) until it overpowers the dam(diode) and releases in one shot which is very short but very powerful. And this repeats as fast as the capacitor in the cdi can charge up

Comment

Working...
                                X