This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
    its true, the time has come i felt it too, all that needs to be said has been said..... im not planning on asking any more questions here

the information here and provided is enough for anybody to make a machine on their own.

i appriciate the ammount of work you have done to advance the field.

especialy the hints that you leave us with ... its good to work things out and not be told what to do, there is no point in copying anyone unless you plan on changing it at a later day.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/esaruo...54874/?view=lg

anyhow this CRT is giving me a headache.

BIG UP YOURSELF
    No, all that needs to be said has not been said. An intermission is needed, folks should be allowed to "consider" whats been said. During the pause others will try their best to take over, more power to em. Whether they lead you to the goodies is questionable. I must say I have done a piss poor job myself, I wish it could be done easier.

Russell...wonderful....what relation does my rant have to his work...have you made the connection?

There is enough info presented for anyone to get the basic effects....not sure what kind of machine that qualifies as......

Regards

Comment

• ortho, check your pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by aln View Post
        ortho, check your pm.
        Nothing there? Try again.

Comment

• To the batcave Robin! Grab the cheetos.
          what a joke... LMAO
          why don't you all exchange email or do something clever like create your own "private $2.5k club" forum... then you can say whatever you want.

Originally posted by OrthoParameter View Post
          Nothing there? Try again.
          Originally posted by aln View Post
          ortho, check your pm.
          Originally posted by erfinder View Post
          my ideas and reality aren't in phase yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
            To the batcave Robin! Grab the cheetos.
            what a joke... LMAO
            why don't you all exchange email or do something clever like create your own "private $2.5k club" forum... then you can say whatever you want.
            Patrick,

Really appreciate the suggestions, and the sarcasm. Try to stay focused, you aren't helping yourself or anyone else with posts like these......

Comment

• Guys.....keep your posts in the open, do not go PM, and if you do, don't advertise it, just do it. Announcements like that send the wrong message, and attracts flies in a manner similar to a hot pile of....Patrick seems to have been drawn in by Aln's post, or maybe it was my asking OrthoParameter to retreat with me to our underground labs (not to be confused with the bat cave....singular......). Got to love it when the fly on the wall reacts, got to love what the fly on the wall reacts to.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by forelle View Post
                I want a generator which has no effect on the prime mover, its output is irrelevant.
                Thats what i also want.

Good because in addition to what I am trying to show with my machine, the operating principles behind this generator is also presented. So you know, I am serious, I stated before that I am not into wasting your time or mine. In a few weeks I will be visiting the TU Gratz, I have been invited to give a presentation of those things which I have been sharing here, maybe we can meet afterwards.

Regards

Comment

• I am not sure why my message didn't make it, but I have Private messaged 4 people on this forum, Bobzilla, Patrick, Dennis F. (1x), and Ortho (1x). You want it in the open ok. I am not trying to hide anything. For all I know, Orthoparameter is Kiril, who is Erfinder. I am not super savy on the computer to know how to Skype or investigate. I want to believe all this is true, but I will not make the sacrifice others have made until I see some results on my bench. Which may take me a little bit. I will not progress with the three of you who "have what I see," as erfinder states until I am certain of the things stated being fact. That being said, no one here can prove them to me. I need to find them. There are lots of unuseful posts on this thread, maybe 90 percent of them. They are off task, pointless, speculative, or accusatory, this one in included in the bunch. I am working on a glossary of terms used by erfinder. This week is busy for me so I may finish it next week. I am not done working out in the open, I was asking ortho for a picture if his new purchase and for any details that would convince me to pursue what he is pursuing. I sent my real name and phone # to erfinders email a while back and asked for the same from him. He chose not to share his info with me, Ok, we have not built trust, I did not ask for credit card #'s. I work in corrections, I do not trust people either. I learned erfinder's name from Tom C. Not erfinder,ortho, or Kiril. It is after Tom used his name, Steve (supposedly) that others started using it. So There you have it out in the open for all to see, Enjoy my meaningless post that doesn't help dissect erfinders findings. Sorry to all reading this in one year, maybe I will pull and erfinder and delete it in a month. God Bless no hard feelings here, I am concerned about the cause not this fluff. And I do not see Patrick as a fly either. Aln

Comment

• Originally posted by aln View Post
                    I am not sure why my message didn't make it, but I have Private messaged 4 people on this forum, Bobzilla, Patrick, Dennis F. (1x), and Ortho (1x). You want it in the open ok. I am not trying to hide anything. For all I know, Orthoparameter is Kiril, who is Erfinder. I am not super savy on the computer to know how to Skype or investigate. I want to believe all this is true, but I will not make the sacrifice others have made until I see some results on my bench. Which may take me a little bit. I will not progress with the three of you who "have what I see," as erfinder states until I am certain of the things stated being fact. That being said, no one here can prove them to me. I need to find them. There are lots of unuseful posts on this thread, maybe 90 percent of them. They are off task, pointless, speculative, or accusatory, this one in included in the bunch. I am working on a glossary of terms used by erfinder. This week is busy for me so I may finish it next week. I am not done working out in the open, I was asking ortho for a picture if his new purchase and for any details that would convince me to pursue what he is pursuing. I sent my real name and phone # to erfinders email a while back and asked for the same from him. He chose not to share his info with me, Ok, we have not built trust, I did not ask for credit card #'s. I work in corrections, I do not trust people either. I learned erfinder's name from Tom C. Not erfinder,ortho, or Kiril. It is after Tom used his name, Steve (supposedly) that others started using it. So There you have it out in the open for all to see, Enjoy my meaningless post that doesn't help dissect erfinders findings. Sorry to all reading this in one year, maybe I will pull and erfinder and delete it in a month. God Bless no hard feelings here, I am concerned about the cause not this fluff. And I do not see Patrick as a fly either. Aln

It's been said that there's more than enough here for anyone to build whatever they want......go for it. When you make it your business to hang around just to make unexpected appearances to throw cheap shots, you are a fly on the wall. Actually there's another phrase that comes to mind, but I don't want to be obscene. The focus should be on the bench, that's where I am, that's where you should meet me if you have something to say. I don't care if you don't agree with what I say, its not about us agreeing on terms! I am still waiting on these folks to show me something that I can use, something that you can use! All I see is them reopening a chapter which was for all interested parties......a closed chapter till I came around stirring the nest. You got the wave you say....show me what you can do with it......show us what you can do with it! I'm growing tired of the cheap shots.

Lets up the ante.....

Where did the idea of the monopole come from? Show them the dual monopole.....the clover....the quadrapole! Show them, explain to them how it works, do that and I will leave!

Regards
                    Last edited by erfinder; 08-24-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Hi Aln,
                      I personally apologize for tossing that grenade.
                      Maybe we'll all have more answers in "a few weeks" when Steve shares his work with the university for free - LOL

I agree OP has a smell to it, it's difficult to take on another character when writing even when that character resides w/in. I think there are trails there.

just reading his posts make for an interesting soap, for low budget late night youtube.

I'll try to let the flow stick w/ Dissecting Steve's Findings rather than comments.
                      Back to my cheetos - to think I almost gave them away.
                      KR
                      Patrick

Originally posted by aln View Post
                      I am not sure why my message didn't make it, but I have Private messaged 4 people on this forum, Bobzilla, Patrick, Dennis F. (1x), and Ortho (1x). You want it in the open ok. I am not trying to hide anything. For all I know, Orthoparameter is Kiril, who is Erfinder. I am not super savy on the computer to know how to Skype or investigate. I want to believe all this is true, but I will not make the sacrifice others have made until I see some results on my bench. Which may take me a little bit. I will not progress with the three of you who "have what I see," as erfinder states until I am certain of the things stated being fact. That being said, no one here can prove them to me. I need to find them. There are lots of unuseful posts on this thread, maybe 90 percent of them. They are off task, pointless, speculative, or accusatory, this one in included in the bunch. I am working on a glossary of terms used by erfinder. This week is busy for me so I may finish it next week. I am not done working out in the open, I was asking ortho for a picture if his new purchase and for any details that would convince me to pursue what he is pursuing. I sent my real name and phone # to erfinders email a while back and asked for the same from him. He chose not to share his info with me, Ok, we have not built trust, I did not ask for credit card #'s. I work in corrections, I do not trust people either. I learned erfinder's name from Tom C. Not erfinder,ortho, or Kiril. It is after Tom used his name, Steve (supposedly) that others started using it. So There you have it out in the open for all to see, Enjoy my meaningless post that doesn't help dissect erfinders findings. Sorry to all reading this in one year, maybe I will pull and erfinder and delete it in a month. God Bless no hard feelings here, I am concerned about the cause not this fluff. And I do not see Patrick as a fly either. Aln

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                        Hi Aln,
                        I personally apologize for tossing that grenade.
                        Maybe we'll all have more answers in "a few weeks" when Steve shares his work with the university for free - LOL

I agree OP has a smell to it, it's difficult to take on another character when writing even when that character resides w/in. I think there are trails there.

just reading his posts make for an interesting soap, for low budget late night youtube.

I'll try to let the flow stick w/ Dissecting Steve's Findings rather than comments.
                        Back to my cheetos - to think I almost gave them away.
                        KR
                        Patrick
                        pathetic....I truly thought you were better.....

Comment

• Hello

Erfinder, maybe it's silly of me, but are you giving everyone the ok to dissect your work? I wasn't sure if you were ok with that. I haven't started experimenting with anything, and I'm not trying to be smart with anyone!
                          I think I remember a tesla patent which produced the square from DC, and also one which laid out the regauging configuration, but I'll have to go back through a pile of " stuff". Can't quite remember, but something does seem familiar.

Comment

• i wasnt going to post but come on, whats wrong?

are you bitter becuse someone wont give you the answers? JB does not give everything away after all.... i cant comprehend this.

http://www.greatdreams.com/coral-curgrows.jpg

try to work it out

Comment

• BMW

? Me?
                              I never asked anyone for anything? Only to see a video.
                              I saw it!
                              I'm done.

Comment

• no not you sorry halfcutt! i was reffuring to all the bull****. wanting to see a video is not a problem sorry dude!

it just seems people are sending out bad vibes to someone who in my opinion has only tried to help
                                Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 08-24-2014, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X