This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analyzing

I am beginning to understand but because of my ignorance in this area I find it hard to explain. So many thoughts now after I began to think about the dielectric. So many things are falling in place now. I will have to sort it in my head but I will tell you about the things I am thinking.

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
    L and C (inductance and capacitance respectively) are all we need to see when we look at the machine. When you see them you have something!
    Think about them in a coil and not as separate inductor and capacitor. Think about the phase relation between Voltage and Inductance, and Voltage and Capacitance. At some point they will be both at 180 degree to each other and at the same time at 90 degree to voltage.
    This is what appears that it is canceling itself but it does not, because they are two different things.

Originally posted by aln View Post
    Two avenues are presented in part and as confused as the presenter, SINE and COSINE. You are familiarizing yourself with the sine function, the cosine function is a mystery that has only been passively mentioned. The goal is synthesis of the two, when this happens, the result is what I call CYMATICS in the stator.
    We generate AC waves in motors or generators but that AC is just the SINE. The COSINE is the one we ignore.

Well, I would not like to parrot every post of erfinder and I think you are smart enough to get it now. Just read thinking about the COSINE.

Regards
    Lman
    Last edited by Lman; 08-20-2014, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
      You all are trying....but don't see what I want you to see. With each new post, you all find new ways of tearing apart what it took me years to begin to see and understand myself. Now you all are inserting things that make no sense, and mixing my concepts with your concepts. You all are so far away from where we should be. I have no idea how to proceed, I can only help those few souls who have the tool to see what needs to be seen. I am sorry, I don't know what else to do.

Regards
      Hmm,
      I am going into read only mode for the sake of the thread. I do not want to discourage erfinder and confuse the others.

Regards
      Lman
      Last edited by Lman; 08-20-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Hello
        First you need the correct waveform. Thinking is great, but you gotta get building, generate the 1st and 3rd. You can't progress until you get the correct waveform.

Erfinder, Is it not possible use a few drawings, of your own, to help people visualize. That is, if you want people on the correct path, maybe a drawing of coil to magnet interaction?

You said what else can you do, why not post few drawings, I personally I never even seen on of your machines working, so yea, it will be hard to follow. You can't get too frustrated with folks if they have never seen your work!

Or, watch in agony as people try to work through this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lman View Post
          Bob,

I am thinking about the following :
          The coils in series are charged (High Impedance) and are discharged in the coils in parallel (Low Impedance). L-C. The series-parallel connection.
          If we short the induced I think we can ring that L-C.

P.S. And how this relates to the "magnetic pole".

Regards
          Lman
          Lman,
          I'm not sure this is what Erfinder is talking about. For myself, I'm going to read through his comments carefully and try to extract what he's saying without my own biases. For me, this requires both intellect and intuition. I see it as trying to discriminate between what Erfinder has said and what others are saying around this device and its dynamics, and at the same time, sitting with his information awhile and allowing its contents to sift, settle and resonate... The way I see it, this may involve being open to a different paradigm for describing what goes on in coils. Elements of that paradigm arise from time to time, but like all emerging paradigms, it's a minority view .... for now...
          Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Halfcutt View Post
            Hello
            First you need the correct waveform. Thinking is great, but you gotta get building, generate the 1st and 3rd. You can't progress until you get the correct waveform.

Erfinder, Is it not possible use a few drawings, of your own, to help people visualize. That is, if you want people on the correct path, maybe a drawing of coil to magnet interaction?

You said what else can you do, why not post few drawings, I personally I never even seen on of your machines working, so yea, it will be hard to follow. You can't get too frustrated with folks if they have never seen your work!

Again folks caught up in replication fever, its no about you getting the right waveform. Its not about you building anything. You cannot progress along the lines "I" would like to see you progress along till you have what I have, what I am offering! You can build whatever you want, you can get the effects on your own, without my input. I have specific things I want you to experience, you cannot with the devices you build! We need to all be on the same sheet, you all are against being on the same sheet! If all of you built a machine the discussion would fall apart! How many successful replications of anything have you seen EVER??? Maybe a handful out of thousands....? When I mention kit I get threatened...the thing you all must comprehend, is I didn't build the machine, it built itself, you need it as much as I needed it, you won't see what I see without it. Take that for what its worth.

Regards

Comment

• Threatened by who?

Comment

• You must be a young man. i am an old man who hasnt had a fever for a long time, but it sure used to be fun.
                I really have nothing to sweat, fever, about, considering i havent even seen one of your motors, curious, but not feverish.
                Im just posting to a thread on dissection. i believe the waveform, or at least studying how it is produced, most likely is important. its been a constant in several builds.

Comment

Hello

I couldnt agree more picture speaks a thousand words, words mean nothing, unless you speak german... which erfinder does maybee erfinder you dont comprehend the fact that english is a degenerate language with no one meaning. you are putting people who are trying there hardest on the side lines, its a real shame we dont have the tools, but the tools are expensive and most of us are poor, otherwise why would we care about the cost of energy, fuel prices, you name it we would all be driving about not giving a care in the world ......

if everyone went to the sidelines, would you erfinder continue to post? we have to ask questions to get asnwers, i personaly feel many misconceptions and important details have been resolved, what if the breakthrough was made here, with your help, you could save millions, regenerate the biosphere and put mankind into a new era, how would that make you feel?

i will continue reasearch backed by experiments, once you get a feel for things they progress naturaly, you just have to work at it, this takes time, i have been playing with electronics since i was 3 years old, all i had was junk, i made things that werent coventional and defied conventional thinking because i had nothing other than components and an ac dc power supply provided by my dad from the skip at work, in school how the explanations they gave to me for things were not acceptable, the teachers were reading rubbish from books that made no sense, trying to argue that like forces attracted i remember quite clearly, the teacher was stumped and eventualy agreed, matter cannot exist if like things repelled now i think about it i was better off without an 'education'

Comment

• Originally posted by guyzzemf View Post
                    this shows the reversal in the central vortex, which i belive is correct. thanks, is there any chance of a bigger picture i cant make out any of the other stuff at all

Comment

• Guys....a picture....how about a video......I withhold details, because the geometry is wrong. You don't care, you only want the effects, and not all the rest, I am trying to share something that will enable you to retrofit real machines, but you want what you want, fine! Here is what you want. Remember, this is what you wanted, and not what I wanted for you. I am not answering posts regarding this video. Anyone can get the effects, I stated that time and time again, the only one who has even tried was smart enough to understand that there was more to it, and nothing he was going to do would get him that, he is a wise man, you need the tool, whether you think you need it or not, without it, it will be difficult if not impossible to comprehend what I am GIVING YOU! You don't even know what I am giving you! How can you without the proper tool. I don't care if they get mad this time, its fact! What I am sharing with you applies to my topology, not the one you will try and put together based on your interpretations of what I am saying.

And please don't remind me of how expensive it is! I am well aware of its cost, I had to build over 20 different versions before I got it right for you. I don't feel sorry for you, I have invested more than anyone I know for this quest for understanding, and will gladly invest more! I own every EFTV film, every book they published, all the old films they offer, books from the old Boarderlands, I support those who would deny me the opportunity to support you, and you includes them, I am positive they are profiting from the traffic that this discussion is generating.

Anyway.......Memory Lane is for you to see how stupid simple generating the effects are. It shows you how close many are right now, to the effects, effects which you will want to do many things with, will probably do many things with. I want to show you want we "should" do with them, and more! My terms not yours. When you got what I want to give you....then do what you want, chances are, after you see what I see, you will want to do what I want to do!

Regards
                      Last edited by erfinder; 08-20-2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Lane%202.wmv

percent = %

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Lane%202.wmv
                        Last edited by aln; 08-20-2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• erfinder this forum is known to mess links up.... it changes percentage signs and other things.... it shouldve been fixed long ago but oh well..... maybe you could just tell us what to delete from that link to make it work??? (looks like aln beat me to it)

Comment

• https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ory Lane 2.wmv

Comment

• Were we supposed to get a link, or did I miss my opportunity to see this machine again.
                              Maybe my browser needs updating, I get nothing when I click on the above links.

Comment

Were we supposed to get a link, or did I miss my opportunity to see this machine again.
                                Maybe my browser needs updating, I get nothing when I click on the above links.
                                Clicking the link, suppose to starts the download process in your default folder. When download finishes, you could see the video.

If download doesn't start automatically, right-click on the link and make "Save link as..."

Regards,
                                Kiril

Comment

Working...
                                X