This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bob smith View Post
    there is more specific info on steve's build on this thread. Check out this post by kiril: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post14754 the pages before it and after it, as well as kiril's youtube channel have further info.
    Bob
    thankyou bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrikas View Post
      BMW
      I couldnt agree more .....i wish u guys well with your endeavour here on this thread ......and you too Radiant with what you are doing ......working in unity can bring many good things into the light ... been following this thread and the windmill thread right from the start ....unfortunately being too new to electronics and this field i cannot offer anything except good wishes ......it all "Feels " great to me stay well
      Best wishings to you too patrikas

Comment

• tom C posted this http://wmsn.net/Adams%20Motor%20Theory.htm
        it shows ALOT,

the magnetic vortex inside the magnet, the voltage and frequency, the two areas on the magnet of greatest attraction, demagnetization as a potential over unity concept, it also solves the problem of how the capactor is charged in the primary
        brilliant

Comment

• Well,

Seems the tank circuit with two inductors was new thing to me only.

bigmotherwhale,

This is one of the things erfinder wanted us to see and he said it :

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
          Although attraction mode is superior to repulsion mode, the separation of the two isn't what we ultimately want, we want both modes. We want to use both sides of the magnet, and here I'm not so much talking about the poles, in this particular instance, I am talking about the corner spins of the magnet. The north pole of the magnet contains multiple orders of spin, however, only two are of immediate interest. Flux leaves the north pole in a left handed spiral, and a right handed spiral. Flux leaves the south pole in a left handed spiral and a right handed spiral. H. Johnson shows you this in his work, we were re-introduced to his work by JB. It's my opinion that H. Johnson's work applies to JB's work. JB suppresses one of the corner spins in a manner similar to how H. Johnson did, turning the SG into a kind of magnetic gate, when operated in attraction mode. Had I been preoccupied with doing what I am told, this connection would not have been made! After studying this for a while, when you start looking at the other technologies, specifically the window and zero force typologies, it becomes clear that once again we are dealing with rotor to coil corner spin interactions. At this point it hits you, how is this any different from what we already experience in conventional designs which have been with us for over the last 100 years. The answer shocked me, fundamentally there is no difference!
          Read posts 112 and 111 as well.

I think Bob was the most focused of all of us.

I say Thank you to Tom C for making it more visual posting that link !

Regards
          Lman
          Last edited by Lman; 08-19-2014, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Look at that link Tom C linked you to, look at the flux exiting and entering the magnet!!! This is NOT what I am saying! What did I say guys? Does this fit what I said about looking between the turns???? NO! THE POLES ARE CONSTRUCTS!!! THEY ARE NOT REAL! MAGNETISM MOVES AROUND THE WIRE IN CIRCLES THIS MEANS WE ARE LOOKING IN THE WRONG LOCATION FOR THE "MAGNETIC POLE". THE POLE YOU ALL ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH IS NOT MAGNETIC......IT'S DIELECTRIC!!!!!! Nature is pulling a fast one on us folks. I have been looking at this stuff for some time now and can and have proven all of the things I am saying to myself. Thinking what you want, at this stage drives you further and further away from where we need to be.

Regards

Comment

• Huh, that is a BIG A-HAA moment.

I admit something crossed my mind but I would not have guessed that it even though it was hinted and said in a way. And not once.

A huge lesson and a game changer.

Thank you erfinder. Thank you !!!

Regards
              Lman

Comment

• Originally posted by bob smith View Post
                Maybe I'm off-base, but standing back and thinking about things, the following set of linked questions arise for me:

If successive coils on the stator are wound in opposite directions and joined in series, does this provide a means for harnessing the CEMF arising as each magnet on the rotor passes by a coil?
                If this is the case, then are successive pairs of coils going to act like series-wound bifilar coils?
                And if so, will the interplay between rotor magnets and the entire array of coils acting in series-wound bifilar fashion naturally reach its own resonant point (with resultant lowered impedance) so that in effect, the whole array of coils, joined in series provides a continuous path for unidirectional flux?
                Would the dynamics of series-wound-bifilar coils apply therefore to the entire circular array of coils wired in series? That is, would we have...
                - decreased current due to cancellation of magnetic fields?
                - but increased capacitance between windings?
                - increased voltage output?
                - and if all the windings were in series, would the entire set of windings behave as a shorted bifilar coil in resonance, with lowered impedance?
                If this were the case, would the whole system, in a sense, hum at its own resonant frequency (and lowered impedance) and with the bifilar-like configuration, be open to the dielectric ambient medium?

Bob
                Bob,

I am thinking about the following :
                The coils in series are charged (High Impedance) and are discharged in the coils in parallel (Low Impedance). L-C. The series-parallel connection.
                If we short the induced I think we can ring that L-C.

P.S. And how this relates to the "magnetic pole".

Regards
                Lman
                Last edited by Lman; 08-20-2014, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/uf...rchapter4b.htmClick image for larger version

Name:	88.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	46438

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                    Look at that link Tom C linked you to, look at the flux exiting and entering the magnet!!! This is NOT what I am saying! What did I say guys? Does this fit what I said about looking between the turns???? NO! THE POLES ARE CONSTRUCTS!!! THEY ARE NOT REAL! MAGNETISM MOVES AROUND THE WIRE IN CIRCLES THIS MEANS WE ARE LOOKING IN THE WRONG LOCATION FOR THE "MAGNETIC POLE". THE POLE YOU ALL ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH IS NOT MAGNETIC......IT'S DIELECTRIC!!!!!! Nature is pulling a fast one on us folks. I have been looking at this stuff for some time now and can and have proven all of the things I am saying to myself. Thinking what you want, at this stage drives you further and further away from where we need to be.

Regards

are you talking about the cause and effect, like we are in a domain of effect and cannot see the underlying cause?
                    'THE POLE YOU ALL ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH IS NOT MAGNETIC......IT'S DIELECTRIC!!!'
                    as far as i comprehend this it is the result of desire to reach equilibrium, as they are two oposing ways it never can, like ying and yang (?)

The source of the magnet being in the 'bloch wall'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lman View Post
                      Well,

Seems the tank circuit with two inductors was new thing to me only.

bigmotherwhale,

This is one of the things erfinder wanted us to see and he said it :

Read posts 112 and 111 as well.

I think Bob was the most focused of all of us.

I say Thank you to Tom C for making it more visual posting that link !

Regards
                      Lman
                      yeh i know about corner spins.. its why i was planning on using two driver coils against one magnet, and the relevance of JTDC.

I have experienced using attract and repulsion at the same time, it was a great succes, amp draw was directly proportional to RPM... try my circuit, use small magnets, big ones didnt work for me at the power level i could deliver. i would have tried it again but my small magnets have pulverised... i am yet to find anything other than tiny chips attached to stuff

and yes all motors use corner spin already, but they are symmetrical, making them asymmetrical is what we need to do, and im not talking about ufo politics motors i cant see anything there other than a non symetrical geometry.

Comment

• guyzzemf,

A useful link and a good read !
                        Thanks !!

Lman

Comment

• ' Likewise, aether serves to transmit energy through this "non- compressibility" quality. In a primary electric coil and secondary electric coil, for instance, induction in the secondary does not take place directly from the primary as is new held by physics, but though and between the two via the aether field. This concept, that of the stimulation of the aether field as means of energy transport, is also expressed by Davson. '

nice

Comment

• agreed guyzzemf thanks

Comment

• bigmotherwhale,

After I pointed you out to those posts, erfinder noticed that we are looking again to one side of it. And he was so kind to say it more clear than ever

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                              Look at that link Tom C linked you to, look at the flux exiting and entering the magnet!!! This is NOT what I am saying! What did I say guys? Does this fit what I said about looking between the turns???? NO! THE POLES ARE CONSTRUCTS!!! THEY ARE NOT REAL! MAGNETISM MOVES AROUND THE WIRE IN CIRCLES THIS MEANS WE ARE LOOKING IN THE WRONG LOCATION FOR THE "MAGNETIC POLE". THE POLE YOU ALL ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH IS NOT MAGNETIC......IT'S DIELECTRIC!!!!!! Nature is pulling a fast one on us folks. I have been looking at this stuff for some time now and can and have proven all of the things I am saying to myself. Thinking what you want, at this stage drives you further and further away from where we need to be.

Regards

So, we have to invite that what is circling around the wires between the turns.

Regards
                              Lman

Comment

• Originally posted by Lman View Post
                                bigmotherwhale,

After I pointed you out to those posts, erfinder noticed that we are looking again to one side of it. And he was so kind to say it more clear than ever

So, we have to invite that what is circling around the wires between the turns.

Regards
                                Lman

You all are trying....but don't see what I want you to see. With each new post, you all find new ways of tearing apart what it took me years to begin to see and understand myself. Now you all are inserting things that make no sense, and mixing my concepts with your concepts. You all are so far away from where we should be. I have no idea how to proceed, I can only help those few souls who have the tool to see what needs to be seen. I am sorry, I don't know what else to do.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X