Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you seen the nasa video of a plate capacitor, remove the plates keep the dielectric medium put another set of plates on and you have a charged cap!
    discharge the plates shorth the out independant to the medium and then put the dielectric back in, the capacitor is charged.

erfinder would say between the coils i would look at a picture...

if you are still using the incorrect electron theory, i suggest you move on....

all i can say is russel russel russel keely tesla, and you have all you need i am yet to investigate steinmetz and alex anderson
    Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 08-18-2014, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Like I said guys....I am not going anywhere.....I am still here....reading your posts...

Comment

• bigmotherwhale said: we can do this together i know it. it will be an uphill climb without steve but one of us might succeed if anyone has a lab right now get the coils out....
        i have a 170 quids worth of magnet wire waiting at home...

It will be far easier, now with Steve out the picture! Let the real fun begin! Let all of our brilliance come forth in abundance and shine together! We are free to work together now!

Go to my 2 previous posts describing our build. The mistake people are making is trying to make the same unit or same section of the machine be a motor and generator at the same time. We are going to use a choke coil in a hybrid Bedini circuit to slow down the switching time and use a very small separate switching coil instead instead of having the switching coil on the main coil for very fine tuning of timing. We have about 30K feet of different size wire due in today. We have a 40' x 40' shop space that just needs the cement floor put in. We are here to help in any way we can. Nothing to hide, nothing to boast about. This is very exciting. If you have any coil concepts you want tried then let us know.
        You say we might succed. Might, ect. are not words we use! Get rid of Steve's attempted physiological brainwashing that we are all too stupid to do or see anything without him and or his kits!!!!!!!!! Look at our build, it will work, it only needs the right amount of coils to obtain the torque necessary to run the generator. Ok, let's get to work expecting only miracles.

Comment

• to be honest no offence to you, but i think if i didnt have what steve has said i would be up **** creek without a paddle, it might be easier to do what you want to try and i suggest you do that but you might not get the same result - the result we want. he has spent 7 years reserching, it took that long for a reason - its hard work, we might just get some of the effects he mentioned by meticulously analyzing what he has said and trying to copy at best. i dont have the answers but i do have some ideas of things to try. there is another ferris wheel thread started by tom here and he is sugesting things. one thing i do know for sure and knew the moment i saw what erfinder was doing is that it is a magnetic amplifier, a magneto dielectric one. we might want to look at some of the ideas around BH curve manipulation and specificaly double BH curve manipulation and the resulting area inbetween the two curves. whether this is relevant at all to whats been sugested i dont know. JB recomends we look at the bloch wall i think we should do that too. there is alot to consider we must start with simple experiments, but looking at different areas cant hurt, unless you belive the notion your brain can be filled, tho it is bloody confusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
            Like I said guys....I am not going anywhere.....I am still here....reading your posts...
            i hope your not

Comment

• Bob i liked what you said about the entire array of coils connected in series, what about parallel? seems like a good idea to increase H, we are missing vital info about coil connection we can only guess. not sure about the bifiler arangement at all definately no lizt from what i have read about mag amps on the ferris wheel thread that tom posted.
              Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 08-18-2014, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• BMW, Don't chase "affects" just for the sake of chasing them. State your ultimate goals clearly to yourself and how the "affects" will help you archive them. Our goal is to power houses and cars with simple FE systems. "Affects" don't help us achieve our goals at all. Funny that you put up the graphic of a head ramming a brick wall. I was just mowing the lawn and thinking Steve has created a brick wall and every one is smashing their heads into it. The wall is just an allusion, and Steve has you under his spell. You will go nowhere until you break out of it. I myself got rid of all of his comments and will not read anything by him again.

Comment

• I think steve is ramming his head into a brick wall becuse he is trying to explain ideas and he feels its falling on deaf ears.
                  have you seen his work? why are you in a thread about his ideas? create your own ideas and thread becuse this is not relevant and derogatory.

Comment

• REVELATION has come

Silly me ! and all of us

erfinder, you are really patient - thank you for that

Guys,
                    I said I knew very little about inductors and did some reading here and there, as always from more than one source and at some point it struck me.
                    Coming back to the thread to post I saw how bigmotherwhale is going in all directions and thought I will select some quotes of erfinder's posts so that he stays focused. But I realized that it has been said to us since the first post and than repeated in different ways.

OK, let us see what happens. What is Tesla saying in patent 512,340 ? He explains that the self-induction may be in disadvantage in AC circuits and he uses capacitors to neutralize it. But what is he saying next ? He is getting rid of the capacitors and replace them with what ??? A COIL ?!?!? He is using the second coils as a small capacitor !!! And what we get - a LC circuit made of two coils. Later he explains that the higher the frequency the smaller the capacitor needed. And we know that he worked with high frequencies

Now, with that in mind please go and read the patent and start reading again the thread from the very first post. Everything will start to makes sense now and believe me it is entertaining. I was smiling at erfinder's posts. He was repeating, underscoring, puting some things in red, than trying to find different ways to say it. Than somebody will be so close but do not get it. And erfinder gets disappointed that we are not getting it We were circling around it all the time. I even said in one post that one coil is discharging into the other but I did not see it as LC circuit

What is between the turns ??? Well, I thought as everybody else - capacitance, potential, inductance. But looking more at the picture posted by erfinder I figured out what he is showing - it is electromagnet as well. And electromagnet should have N and S pole so the spin shown on the turns is wrong. Advancing in the thread you will see that erfinder has told us even that and than aln missed it and erfinder posts two pictures - even more clear to see what he meant
                    OrthoParamether quoted twice a post by erfinder that had shared a lot, and we did not get that too.

I saw some things that can be discussed later, since some are not related to erfinders machine.

Hope that the people who have accused erfinder will be ethical enough and say at least a thank you to him. Admitting your mistakes makes you more human !!

Regards
                    Lman
                    Last edited by Lman; 08-18-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• BMW, "Hey Al why not create your own thread!" You're right, I was about to do that anyway. I wanted another cad jpeg in may album before I did that. Last night after 4 hours an 88 kb file did not download. Good luck guys, I will start my own thread very soon and will do no more here.

Comment

• i was going in all directions becuse my mind wasnt made up. I have made up my mind as of yesterday. About certain things anyhow.
                        please show us the quotes and your thinking

Comment

• BMW
                          I couldnt agree more .....i wish u guys well with your endeavour here on this thread ......and you too Radiant with what you are doing ......working in unity can bring many good things into the light ... been following this thread and the windmill thread right from the start ....unfortunately being too new to electronics and this field i cannot offer anything except good wishes ......it all "Feels " great to me stay well

Comment

• Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
                            I was just mowing the lawn and thinking Steve has created a brick wall and every one is smashing their heads into it. The wall is just an allusion, and Steve has you under his spell. You will go nowhere until you break out of it. I myself got rid of all of his comments and will not read anything by him again.
                            More nonsensical Steve bashing. I don't see a single person on this thread wanting to take a roll with you in the muck and mire. Perhaps if you spent this energy creating something positive.....?

When you can take the pebble from his hand grasshopper.....

Comment

• There is more specific info on Steve's build on this thread. Check out this post by Kiril: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post14754 The pages before it and after it, as well as Kiril's youtube channel have further info.
                              Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
                                Bob i liked what you said about the entire array of coils connected in series, what about parallel? seems like a good idea to increase H, we are missing vital info about coil connection we can only guess. not sure about the bifiler arangement at all definately no lizt from what i have read about mag amps on the ferris wheel thread that tom posted.
                                BMW,
                                Just go to what Erfinder said, and read thru the posts around the one I've linked in the above message (http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post14754). This particular post is the start of what seems to be a successful build. Read on from there (and backward thru quotes from Erfinder) and you'll see further pieces of the puzzle, concepts.
                                Bob
                                Last edited by bob smith; 08-19-2014, 07:00 AM. Reason: completing msg

Comment

Working...
                                X