This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
    Sad to see you go erfinder, 7 years in the research is a along time..... Its a shame you don't see anyone here being able to reproduce your work,
    the last picture you posted is the one I think will help the most you posted it before but no one realised what you were on about, and when you said use both sides of the magnet, I originally thought North South.
    I will say what i think. you have an unselective biased mismatched series parallel network generating infinite overtones capacitively coupled (via the switch) to the supply, switched before and after the coil passes the magnet. the geometry you speak of is a triangle. The CEMF exists but it has been offset via coil connection geometry directly and electronically, to be close to zero but never zero.
    I will probably realise that this is all wrong but i am going to try anyway.
    can you create a solid state reactor? that would be cool....
    Thanks dude... its been one hell of a ride
    Uh....I'm not going anywhere.....and I agree, it is a shame that I don't see anyone here being able to reproduce my work.

The image.....what about it....what do you see, what did I say about this image? Both sides....IS north and south, but not like you or anyone else is thinking. North and South are one. Where you find the one you find the other.

Regarding what you think......feel free to think whatever you want, 90 percent of what you say doesn't match whats happening on my bench. The geometry is not a triangle. CEMF is the heart of the matter, the wave forms indicate that your conclusion about it being offset because of... .....is inaccurate. When you realize that you got it all wrong, let me know, maybe then we can start again and hopefully have a meaningful exchange regarding what I have. I am not asking you to speculate on what I have! I am willing to spell it out for you, give you a running start as it were, but....you don't agree with me, you want to do it your way...I will hang back in the corner, cheering for you.

I am not interested in solid state. Motors have untapped potential, Tesla said that, I believe him, I've proven it for myself.....I'm sticking with him.

Regards

Comment

• you said you were out... i presumed you were leaving.
      yes i know im probably wrong as i said, but i have to think something. maybee you have spelled it out but i cant understand it and im not the only one. my brain works by pictures not words and translation is difficult, equations mean very little to me and if i don't see it i cant comprehend it.
      I did think we were having a meaningful exchange? maybe because im not getting it you think it doesn't mean anything?
      I do know north and south are always present, what's important about the picture is the direction of the spiralling magnetic vortex or at least that's what it means to me. correct me if i am wrong of course you will.
      the reason i speculate is for me and not for you, surely i have to try, is trying something new not the most important thing?
      I cant copy you because i don't know what you are doing, if i did i would.
      anyhow i wont be back on here until September.
      Cheers man.

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
        Yup....seems like you are one of the few listening Bob. The point is not so much the "in your face effect", its the mechanism, the nature and desire of that which moves through this geometry is of profound significance and interest to me. Like the moth is drawn to the flame, the majority are immediately drawn to the acceleration effect, the red herring. Distracted, they miss the message, which is, in my opinion, UNIDIRECTIONAL FLUX. Tesla said something funny once, something which supports my view, namely, in his system the currents aren't allowed to reverse. What is current? I have heard all the arguments regarding what was implied by Tesla's statement, and the idea that current has something to do with the "electron theory" is familiar to me as well, (I don't buy into the electron theory as it applies to current...), to those who would bring those arguments back to my attention, I offer the following. Tunnel vision = stagnation. We must connect the dots, we must make connections which aren't there until we make them. Regards
        Back reading thru some posts, and Erfinder's reference to the importance of unidirectional flux. I may be wrong, but for me, this is key. Successive coils are wound in a way and in series so that the cemf continues to flow in one direction. This enables flux to travel in a path around the machine. I don't know if this is what Tesla meant when he talked about "harnessing the wheelwork of nature," but it comes to mind for me. There is a kind of right-order here with creation, with its own natural continuity and intrinsic beauty.
        Bob

Comment

• thousands of lines of text on to two litz or not to litz
          thousands of lines of text on whether one should use bifilar..
          so many asking the same questions ...like what is the benefit of a bifilar coil
          whats the difference between a bifilar and a normal coil
          why all north poles
          whats the advantage of all north poles
          whats a super pole
          whats radiant energy
          whats reactive power
          why can't I use neo magnets
          This is where our research is going to start. Believe nothing at all about what we have been told by anyone. We are going to make coils with one wire, multiple wires, litz, non litz and then run different sized magnets and different types of magnets by each coil along the ends and along the sides. Then both ends of the coils at the same time. Then with 3 core types, air, iron and black sand. The coils will be spool type coils and long narrow coils like in a generator or motor. Once we have fully tested single coils we will start to add other coils into play one at time. We will connect them together and put them close to each other but not connected to check for inductance between them. What spacing causes inductance between coils? We will end up with a massive amount of data that we will give away, all of it for free! We have over 20k feet of many sizes of wire due to arrive today. I have Ed Leskalins booklet on magnetism. There will be no superiority or guessing games played of any kind! Lights, Action!
          Last edited by Radiantnrg; 08-15-2014, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
            thousands of lines of text on to two litz or not to litz
            thousands of lines of text on whether one should use bifilar..
            so many asking the same questions ...like what is the benefit of a bifilar coil
            whats the difference between a bifilar and a normal coil
            why all north poles
            whats the advantage of all north poles
            whats a super pole
            whats radiant energy
            whats reactive power
            why can't I use neo magnets
            This is where our research is going to start. Believe nothing at all about what we have been told by anyone. We are going to make coils with one wire, multiple wires, litz, non litz and then rum different sized magnets and different types of magnets by each coil along the ends and along the sides. Then both ends of the coils at the same time. The coils will be spool type coils and long narrow coils like in a generator or motor. Once we have fully tested single coils we will start to add other coils into play one at time. We will connect them together and put them close to each other but not connected to check for inductance between them. What spacing causes inductance between coils? We will end up with a massive amount of data that we will give away, all of it for free! We have over 20k feet of many sizes of wire due to arrive today. I have Ed Leskalins booklet on magnetism. There will be no superiority or guessing games played of any kind! Lights, Action!

...camera rolling.....
            ...quiet on set.......

Comment

• Originally posted by bob smith View Post
              Back reading thru some posts, and Erfinder's reference to the importance of unidirectional flux. I may be wrong, but for me, this is key. Successive coils are wound in a way and in series so that the cemf continues to flow in one direction. This enables flux to travel in a path around the machine. I don't know if this is what Tesla meant when he talked about "harnessing the wheelwork of nature," but it comes to mind for me. There is a kind of right-order here with creation, with its own natural continuity and intrinsic beauty.
              Bob
              Same lines of thought for me. Aln

Comment

• with air and magnetite cores i believe neo magnets work the best form what ive read.... i would love to see some tests with really long magnets like adams motors..... also non litzed wire in tesla series.... compare charging on say 8 100ft strands in series compared to parallel at same amp draw and maybe also a single 800ft strand on a coil

Comment

• We are going to do the long magnet with long coil tests. What got us started on this quest is watching the Lockridge DVD by Peter Lindeman. Our goal is a self running motor generator to power houses and cars. My intuition tells me that the optimum coil type and coil to magnet relationship is going to much different for the motor part and generator part.
                  We may end up with 2 sections on one shaft. Our test data will show us what to do. Set up for testing and local hunt for black sand will start this weekend. One question I have is when comparing single wire coils of different wire sizes how do we know we have compared them properly. Same length of wire, same # of winds, or same weight of wire?
                  Last edited by Radiantnrg; 08-15-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Hi Erfinder
                    Why do you let all speculate what you have?How many letters would you like to write till you show us what you want to show.

Comment

• Originally posted by forelle View Post
                      Hi Erfinder
                      Why do you let all speculate what you have?How many letters would you like to write till you show us what you want to show.
                      I will write as much as I must. I am not forcing anyone to speculate, I am telling you exactly what I think is going on, and asking you to simply consider the information. I have shown what I want to show, its sad that only a handful see the potential in what has been demonstrated, and have taken the necessary measures to deepen their understanding. These individuals have foresight, they can appreciate that what follows is a possible game changer. From the beginning they understood that there is more to what I am suggesting than the simple effects that I am bringing to your attention.

Regards

Comment

• Nobody wants to learn how to think. Everybody prefer to be told.

forelle,

He has said many things and if you go back through his posts and take the key phrases or words out you will start connecting the dots.
                        I admit some of my brain cells died trying to figure out what erfinder want us to see and teach us, but there are newborn fresh cells after reading his posts again, on this thread on the Windpower thread and on the energetic forum as well.
                        He has mentioned that he has seen some coil connection in the Ferris Wheel, he is talking about impedance of the coils, what has been induced, Lentz's law and when it does not apply, reactor, reactive power, he is telling you 555 timer. So many hints. Read again please. And not only here.

erfinder, you have got to be patient with all this It is advanced stuff. You knew it and even said that it would not be easy.

Regards
                        Lman

Comment

There is a special relation between self induction and capacitance which is not being considered, but was suggested by Tesla. Make that connection! Why do we limit capacitance and inductance to the material, when we know they change with respect to time.

Regards
                          Tesla patent #512,340 talks about the relation between self-induction and capacitance.

In post #26 HERE there is a very good picture explaining it.

Lman

Comment

• Originally posted by Lman View Post
                            Tesla patent #512,340 talks about the relation between self-induction and capacitance.

In post #26 HERE there is a very good picture explaining it.

Lman
                            I have studied the patents....and have reviewed most of the information found on these forums coming out of the research of others. The question that I ask that I don't see being asked is: if the effect of self induction is such a bad thing as Tesla himself has in many cases led us to believe, then why in the hell is he adding choking coils, increasing the self induction of the circuit? We don't have to guess here, he tells us why he adds these coils, the relation between self induction and capacity is more fundamental then impedance matching which is what resonance is. Where we see two fields, I feel he saw one, the math supports this, but more important than the math, the observed phenomena support support the idea of one field.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Lman View Post

Nobody wants to learn how to think. Everybody prefer to be told.

forelle,

He has said many things and if you go back through his posts and take the key phrases or words out you will start connecting the dots.
                              I admit some of my brain cells died trying to figure out what erfinder want us to see and teach us, but there are newborn fresh cells after reading his posts again, on this thread on the Windpower thread and on the energetic forum as well.
                              He has mentioned that he has seen some coil connection in the Ferris Wheel, he is talking about impedance of the coils, what has been induced, Lentz's law and when it does not apply, reactor, reactive power, he is telling you 555 timer. So many hints. Read again please. And not only here.

erfinder, you have got to be patient with all this It is advanced stuff. You knew it and even said that it would not be easy.

Regards
                              Lman
                              I agree folks do want to be told, and this, in my opinion is one of the reasons why we haven't had any breakthroughs on platforms like these, from the grass roots. The authorities will always present us with new (new to us, old to them) findings, which for a time, have the ability to preoccupy us when the new info is hot off the press. When the dust finally settles and we realize that we are severely limited as to what we can do with whats being provided, we return to our wheel, and continue in that circle that never ends. We are all too busy repeating, and spending little or no time investigating. I figured sharing was going to be difficult, but I didn't realize that these simple concepts would be resisted to the degree in which they are being resisted. Fortunately, playing with these machines, has enabled me to put myself in the position of the force which has the ability to overcome all impedance. The resistance I experience here only makes me stronger. I will not give up on any of you, but cannot carry any of you. It is up to you to comprehend the significance of what is being shared, I am positive that in time, you all will come to see the basics, one way or the other. The more complex (albeit layman) cannot be discussed till the basics are comprehended and mastered.

Recently on the forum, the question regarding the nature of an inductor was raised, and you are being directed to look at an inductor using the textbook as guide. You are being asked this as if you don't already know how and inductor works and which laws govern actions taking place inside them. Instead of asking you what the majority of you already know, and sending you to review information you are already versed in, why not ask you if you can determine how to make a coil behave as if it "not" an inductor? This isn't something that will be found in the text books with ease....This is what I have been trying to get you to see, with my references to what I see taking place between the turns. The textbook shows us whats happening between the turns in one example only.....In a recent post, I attached a link to a coil where this between the turn relation is clear to see. What makes an inductance an inductance in the layman sense? Is it possible that the between the turns relations sheds light on this? How does an inductance look when its not functioning as an inductance? I find it fascinating how the relation between the turn is mirrored to that relation found between the rotor and shorted coil on the magnets approach, don't you? As above... (between the turns, so below... (between rotor magnet and coil). Questions like these cause us to scratch our heads, questions like these aren't being asked, why?

On the other forum, in the old Ferris Wheel thread, I made a statement in response to another "researcher" regarding charging the coil in low inductance and discharging it in high inductance, this can been seen as controlled parameter variation. My experience in this area was shared with a like minded individual on that forum, in that thread, and this person got JB to respond to my statement. JB agreed that what I had found was what I should be doing and should continue. A few posts later the same concept was reintroduced to the group in the language of mainstream, by one versed in mainstream. Your attention is being directed to that individuals post on the Ferris Wheel thread on this forum. The point is one not versed in mainstream (me), came to the exact same conclusion as one versed in mainstream. We should try to bridge the gap between mainstream and whatever it is that we call our brand of thinking, instead of forcing the divide.

The bench helps us gain insight into our ideas, after receiving and digesting JB's positive comment, I experimented with the configuration further and realized that the concept has a problem in rotor based systems. The problem was that one doesn't take into account that the inductance of the coil is already changing as the magnets in the rotor are approaching or receding away from the coil. This has a dramatic effect on how far you will be allowed to "force" a change. Why am I telling you this? I am telling you because many of you are contemplating this, charging in low and discharging in high. What you must see is your motor itself is operating in these two modes already, you must learn to recognize when. I clearly show the two in my demonstrations. JB shows switches his machine at the zero crossing....this is clearly seen in the video. I switch at the point of maximum induced potential. To many it would seem that we are at odds till you realize that I showed you two modes. What you must see is I too want to switch at the zero crossing, but I do not want to sacrifice what I find at the point of maximum induced potential, namely the torque, and potential! In a motor of conventional design (which is what this is all about folks, real motors not models...) torque is max at the point of maximum induced potential, in my system, I establish the conditions whereby the machine itself governs the manifestation of a phase shift which enables me to switch at the point of maximum induced potential, and draw current as if I am switching at the zero crossing. I am saying more here because I can, the method is mine. I want it clearly understood that Erfinder is no fraud, this is no joke, I consider myself a serious researcher, and consider those who read these rants serious researchers. If I were to throw everything on the table, it would be in the form of a huge mess that no one would get anything out of. I said in the beginning of this, consider the information, this means, try to put yourself in my position, see what I see. When you see what I see, then you can do whatever you want. I'm not asking you to replicate, because I don't need you to replicate, nor do I want you to replicate, I want you to see exactly what I want you to see!

There is method to this, you cannot see I want you to see doing things your way.....but the beauty in this is that you can try.

Regards
                              Last edited by erfinder; 08-16-2014, 05:01 AM.

Comment

I have studied the patents....and have reviewed most of the information found on these forums coming out of the research of others. The question that I ask that I don't see being asked is: if the effect of self induction is such a bad thing as Tesla himself has in many cases led us to believe, then why in the hell is he adding choking coils, increasing the self induction of the circuit? We don't have to guess here, he tells us why he adds these coils, the relation between self induction and capacity is more fundamental then impedance matching which is what resonance is. Where we see two fields, I feel he saw one, the math supports this, but more important than the math, the observed phenomena support support the idea of one field.

Regards
                                Well, I have read some of the Patents although not studied them thoroughly as you and I do not know why the self-induction would be a bad thing since he relied heavily on it after abandoned AC. In this patent he relates to "electric apparatus or systems in which alternating currents are employed". And saying "in many cases" raises the question which are the other cases when the self-induction is not disadvantage. There is nothing in the patent about disruptive discharges but he relates to high frequencies and the relation of the coil and its capacitance. He "complains" about capacitors and finds his way to avoid them. So probably he was using the chokes to tune things.
                                And in Colorado Springs he had coils tuned to 1/2 and 1/4 the wave of the big one if I am not mistaken.

By the way, every time I see you mentioning the coils in the Ferris Wheel as impedance mismatched something is telling me that it is not correct. I see them more as carefully and precisely matched to a certain ratio.

Regards
                                Lman

Comment

Working...
                                X