Four Wave Mixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abusa View Post
    Hi, can someone look at this to see if I have built my device right[ATTACH]947[/ATTACH][ATTACH]947[/ATTACH][ATTACH]947[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]948[/ATTACH]
    Hi Abusa. Your channel waves look ok. Do you have low pulse timer and modulator running as well?

Thanks
    Vtech

Comment

Hello. Here is a couple of scope shots from the output. I didn't take shots from generators since they're square wave of different frequencies. This is what I can see:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedini Rife 2ms.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	44958Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedini Rife 2us.jpg
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	44959Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedini Rife 5us.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	44960Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedini Rife 0.5us.jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	44961

Abusa, could you put your files in different format such as JPEG,PNG or GIF. They seem to be pdf which I'll have to download first in order to see it.

Thanks
      Vtech

Comment

Name:	SDC11970.jpg
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	45024Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC11971.jpg
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	45025Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC11972.jpg
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	45026Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC11974.jpg
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	45027

Hi I got someone to help me make the device, can anyone look at this to see if they are any mistakes. I thought they will be a nobe for changing the frequency is there ment to be one.

I also advice on the best way to power the device, I would like to be able to plug it into the mains. If by batteries, what batteries would be best.

Comment

Hi Abusa. Very neat I can't tell if everything is connected right by looking at finished pcb but I believe that person which was helping you knew what to do. The only way to tell right now is to power it and check each oscillator with a scope, including 7th one - slow pulse, op amp and the output from modulator, after the transformer.
          There is one pot which adjust the output, all other are trimmers to set the frequency. In the paper it says - dry battery only.
          I wish John could shed a bit more light on this circuit. I'm still not sure about two oscillators frequencies.

Thanks
          Vtech

Comment

Do you know which type of battery would be best and how many would be best, I would like the batterys to last, while not blowing up the circuit.

Thanks
            Last edited by Abusa; 11-10-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Hi Abusa, The schematic says 12 volt dry cell only. My plan was to use 8 x AA batteries. You can get 8 AA battery holder from Radio Shack. Here are a couple links:

https://www.radioshack.com/product/i...ductId=2062242
              https://www.radioshack.com/product/i...ductId=2062251

I hope this helps,
              TheGooch

Comment

Originally posted by TheGooch View Post
                Hi Abusa, The schematic says 12 volt dry cell only. My plan was to use 8 x AA batteries. You can get 8 AA battery holder from Radio Shack. Here are a couple links:

https://www.radioshack.com/product/i...ductId=2062242
                https://www.radioshack.com/product/i...ductId=2062251

I hope this helps,
                TheGooch
                This circuit draws quite a bit of juice and I'm afraid AA's wont last very long. I'll have to check exact figure but we're talking over 200mA range. Even good (2600mAh) rechargeable's will be working hard. Maybe NiKad battery pack as from cordless drill? Just thinking. I'm running from lab power supply at the moment but this is still testing phase.

Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                  This circuit draws quite a bit of juice and I'm afraid AA's wont last very long. I'll have to check exact figure but we're talking over 200mA range. Even good (2600mAh) rechargeable's will be working hard. Maybe NiKad battery pack as from cordless drill? Just thinking. I'm running from lab power supply at the moment but this is still testing phase.

Vtech
                  Hi Vtech,
                  Thanks for letting us know and great job on your replications of these types of devices!

TheGooch

Comment

Guys, I'd be careful with those batteries!

The Tom Bearden Website
                    I suggest you read everything first.
                    Or better yet, go to the source.
                    John's website.
                    Listen to Rense interview with John explaining the circuit.
                    And read "My work on Rife". You'll know where to go next.

Few excerpts from Mr. Bearden:

"One of the peculiarities is that the entire electrical apparatus is part of the input "form" (that conditions the potential wave structure) being phase conjugated and sent to the organism.
                    If a lead-acid battery is included in the apparatus to power it, one will inject the electromagnetic form for the battery acid directly into the organism,(*Via a mechanism similar to that found by Reid and Barsamian) destroying it.
                    This includes destroying the host's cells.
                    In this case the signal is lethal, not curative.
                    Substitution of a dry cell battery with no liquid electrolyte eliminates the problem.
                    Exactly why a liquid electrolyte has a toxic effect and a "sludge" or solid electrolyte does not, is not understood at this time.
                    Other such anomalies in the tentative process have been discovered and compensated for.

However, the way ahead is exciting. It suggests that the body (atomic nuclei) can literally be "charged up" (i.e., the living biopotentials can be "charged up" with the signal structure) so that the "disease-proofing" is very lasting, possibly for many years or even for a lifetime."
                    "At least my colleague has pressed this to the point of demonstrating a long-lasting charge being acquired by the body.
                    For example, at one time his body became so "charged" from his lengthy experiments that a one-inch blue spark often leaped from his fingers when he reached out for something metallic.
                    The discharge was cool, negative energy - living energy, if you will. It should be negentropic, not entropic. It was definitely not the type of energy the orthodox scientific community is accustomed to. And normal electricity will definitely not charge up the body in such a continuing fashion, so far as is known.""Let me clearly state again that we have not yet produced the specific anti-pattern per se. What my colleagues have discovered appears to be a broad-band signal that appears to act hyperspatially, analogous to the manner in which a broad-band drug such as penicillin acts biochemically. Even this much remains to be clearly established."
                    "A treatment of about 45 minutes to one hour is all that would be required. Several repetitive treatments a week or so apart, might prove advisory."
                    "if need arises we foresee simply adding the signal to ordinary radio and television transmitters - perhaps as simply as modulating the electrical ground. If so, a "maintenance" signal could be established to negate the AIDS virus (or other disease such as cancer and leukemia) in an entire area, and keep out other diseases such as malaria, sleeping sickness, etc."
                    "And even later, when we proceed to the direct engineering of the living energy form strata themselves, we shall see remarkable cures and remissions of diseases for which medical science offers little hope today. Arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, and other such debilitating diseases come readily to mind. Even reversal of the aging process should be possible.*"

*Two other promising approaches have recently been discovered. First, an electrolyte
                    compound has recently been approved by the FDA for clinical testing. This compound has the remarkable property of raising the cellular electrical potential back to that of a strong, healthy cell. In several years of lab animal testing, this alone was indicated to be over 80% effective against cancer. It may also prove effective against diseases such as arthritis, where the body's immune system attacks body tissue with lowered cellular potentials, since it fails to recognize the weakened cells as those of the body. Second, Baylor University researchers have found that treating blood with certain laser EM radiation kills the AIDS virus, but does not harm the blood cells. This means that it will be possible to assure that blood used in transfusions will be AIDS-free, eliminating one source of AIDS transmission.

Conclusion regarding the battery: If John says dry cell battery, then that's what we should use.
                    Don't think about the price you need to pay to run it or calculate your mA.
                    Even if you change the batteries every day, it worth every penny. Or every run. After all, a pack of 20 AA-R6 is about 3$. Not to mention the use of a D cell. If the D cell can cope in a flashlight for hours, it can surely do the job with this circuit.
                    After all, you have a voltmeter attached to the circuit.

Valentin

Last edited by vallentin; 11-12-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Good point Valentin. I consider NiKad pack being dry cell as well but would not use LAB for sure.

Thanks
                      Vtech

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                        Looks good Mostie. Did you have any problems with oscillators 2 and 3? I couldn't get them running with 50 Ohm resistors and had to increase to 120 Ohm.

Thanks
                        Vtech
                        Vtech, I see you made the circuit on a test board.
                        So, take your wires into account (you have a bunch there). RLC wise. That's why you have troubles with the small value parts.
                        Make a PCB and it should work fine.

valentin
                        Last edited by vallentin; 11-12-2012, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Hi guys I have some reachable Energizer battery could they be Dry Cell.

Comment

• Hi guys I found some rechargeable Dry Cell buttery at

ENERGIZER BATTERIES Battery Suppliers Lead Acid Dry Cell Radio Accessory

Comment

• Hi Abusa. I would go with D cells. R20.
                              Energizer MAX D;
                              Eveready Super Heavy Duty D (8Ah / 0.8V/cell);
                              or depending on portability, I would surely buy a couple of these for myself:

Name:	6V_lantern_SHD_large.jpg
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	45037 6V, 11Ah to 0.8V/cell, weight: 600grams, $9 on Amazon.
                              Datasheet: http://data.energizer.com/PDFs/1209.pdf
                              OR
                              Rayovac 6V-HDM 6-Volt Industrial Heavy-Duty Maximum Lantern Battery with Spring Terminals (~$3.48 on Amazon)
                              They will last a while. Don't you think?
                              Last edited by vallentin; 11-12-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vallentin View Post
                                Vtech, I see you made the circuit on a test board.
                                So, take your wires into account (you have a bunch there). RLC wise. That's why you have troubles with the small value parts.
                                Make a PCB and it should work fine.

valentin
                                Not at these frequencies. I did work in 70' with RF and GHz and it would make a difference for sure but not at 150Hz range. Did you try to run one of the at such value?

Thanks
                                Vtech

Comment

Working...
                                X