No announcement yet.

Four Wave Mixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning of 4x 250k-ohm Potentiometers could consume the greater half of Eight Months, especially if the Target Waveform is not known. What is the Target Waveform? What does it Look Like? What are some Defining Characteristics and Boundary Conditions for which the Experimenter can take as a Sign that SHe is "getting warmer" ?
    Just Enough Joules!

Comment

• Please help
      Just Enough Joules!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20121208_225250.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	45114Click image for larger version

Name:	20121208_230611.jpg
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	45115
        Almost there...
        Last edited by vallentin; 12-08-2012, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Hi guys. I've been busy today winding HV secondary coil (different project) and moving John's circuit from protoboard into pcb Got everything running. Oscillators frequencies and componets values as follows:
          IC1 50Hz, positive to pin 7 150 Ohm and 250k pot, capacitor 200nF tantalum
          IC2 150Hz, positive to pin 7 150 Ohm and 50k pot, capacitor 100nF
          IC3 350Hz, positive to pin 7 150 Ohm and 50k pot, capacitor 68nF tantalum
          IC4 800Hz, positive to pin 7 680 Ohm, fixed resistance between pin 7-6/2 100k, capacitor 10nF
          IC5 8kHz, positive to pin 7 680 Ohm, fixed resistance between pin 7-6/2 10k, capacitor 10nF
          IC6 20kHz positive to pin 7 680 Ohm, 250k pot, capacitor 2nF
          IC7 7Hz positive to pin 7 150 Ohm, 1M pot/470k between pin 7-6/2, capacitor 220nF

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0617.jpg
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	45122
          and mixing line scope shot - Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0618.jpg
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	45123
          Scope shots of oscillators look like John drawing on the schematics.

Thanks
          Vtech
          Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-27-2013, 12:00 PM. Reason: IC6 pulse rate corrected

Comment

• Alright, one thing I would ask is, is there any evidence this device when reproduced correctly discriminates between one organism and another, i.e between host and pathogen? It is one thing to kill pathogens on a slide, give me a lighter and I could do that, and another to heal an infection of pathogens. I don't want to overly critique Jonn Bedini (to be quite honest he brings to mind Bilbo's phrase about Gandalf - if 1/3 of what I heard about him is true and I've only heard a 1/3 of what there is to hear). Still, don't tell me a bunch of physicians saw a slide full of organisms die, I'm a physician, physicians are idiots.

Does this device discriminate between organisms, come on you've had enough build time What does it do??

If it can discriminate between host and pathogen how does it do it? I suspect there is a precise scientific explanation.

John, however, has given me some laditude on this thread so now I will just be silly. This is likely irrelevant and might reasonably tick off any engineer worth their salt. So, why does a major third sound major and a minor third sound minor? Does it require education to experience this? Pythagorus I think was the first to note that there is a mathmatical relationship that can be attached to scales, first the Pythgorean scale (more rock and roll) and from there latter scales which helped give us so much music. I may have the history wrong but the idea of you can cut different length strings tweak them, and have a different aesthetic appreciation, and the ratio of tweaked strings can be defined like in a piano, is valid. When I first heard this in high school I said to myself "blech" keep math out of music, but now I return to it. How can different mixes of the electromagnetic spectrum be appreciated aesthetically differently? I don't know, sort of like if I could just see a little further I could see an octave of light. So has anyone got this circuit actually working and if so what song is it playing?
            Last edited by ZPDM; 01-18-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• My Work on Rife not mine but JB's......... it puts that up when I set the link.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• John,

I have been thinking a little more on this topic (and also reviewed Tom C's link -Thank you Tom), and know Vtech (and others) are thinking and working very hard in this area as well, if you get a minute I wonder if you might say a little on a couple questions. First, this circuit, at least to me, is not the most intuitive thing one might just throw together to look at whether it might be useful at killing infections, that seems a bit of an understatement to me. Can you provide any background on what led you towards this arrangement. I understand from Tom C's link that Rife found certain frequencies were harmful to specific pathogens. If I understand your maching correctly you have pulses of a broad spectrum of frequencies and harmonics, and so perhaps a "broad spectrum anti-biotic". What I would also ask is can you offer anything about evidence that it discriminates between host and pathogen? I mean I am guessing that you looked at infectons in blood under a microscope and the infection died but not the blood cells but what is known about what this device does to human cells? If we say this discriminates between single human cells and viruses and/or single celled pathogens (fungi? multicellular parasites?) that seems a pretty tough question. I've been thinking about it and finally came up with, well maybe you might just tell us what is going on with your device and/or if you feel you have a conceptual handle on what is going on health wise? Finally, I don't think you would have presented this as a healing device if you did not have good reason to believe it discriminates between pathogenic cells and human cells, that said to understand it conceptually raises the possibility of potentially problematic modifications. Anyways, if you read this and find the time, maybe you might throw out a little more background if appropriate and useful. Many Thanks!
                Ciao,
                Paul
                Last edited by ZPDM; 01-25-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                  John,

I have been thinking a little more on this topic (and also reviewed Tom C's link -Thank you Tom), and know Vtech (and others) are thinking and working very hard in this area as well, if you get a minute I wonder if you might say a little on a couple questions. First, this circuit, at least to me, is not the most intuitive thing one might just throw together to look at whether it might be useful at killing infections, that seems a bit of an understatement to me. Can you provide any background on what led you towards this arrangement. I understand from Tom C's link that Rife found certain frequencies were harmful to specific pathogens. If I understand your maching correctly you have pulses of a broad spectrum of frequencies and harmonics, and so perhaps a "broad spectrum anti-biotic". What I would also ask is can you offer anything about evidence that it discriminates between host and pathogen? I mean I am guessing that you looked at infectons in blood under a microscope and the infection died but not the blood cells but what is known about what this device does to human cells? If we say this discriminates between single human cells and viruses and/or single celled pathogens (fungi? multicellular parasites?) that seems a pretty tough question. I've been thinking about it and finally came up with, well maybe you might just tell us what is going on with your device and/or if you feel you have a conceptual handle on what is going on health wise? Finally, I don't think you would have presented this as a healing device if you did not have good reason to believe it discriminates between pathogenic cells and human cells, that said to understand it conceptually raises the possibility of potentially problematic modifications. Anyways, if you read this and find the time, maybe you might throw out a little more background if appropriate and useful. Many Thanks!
                  Ciao,
                  Paul
                  Paul this stuff is experimental, you have seen Johns work with Rife's frequencies, you will have to answer these questions yourself. John is not a medical practitioner and makes no claims as such, I have a working 4WM, on me it clears my sinuses in about 10 minutes, and gets rid of the effects of my carpel tunnel syndrome. its the schematic John showed at the conference. no i will not build you one I am not a medical practitioner and do not make medical devices you will have to tweak it to do what it says on the schematic as far as the frequencies go. you will have to build it and do your experimentations, get a usb microscope and go at it. as they say, you will have to let your own dogs out and see what they find.

Tom C

Tom C

Comment

• Hi Tom C.
                    I have built this device while ago. Since you have one working as well, could you tell me what pulse rate range the last three oscillators are adjusted to? According to the circuit values the forth one will oscillate at approx. 153 pps, which I believe is not what is suppose to be, since pulse rates are going up from the first one - 50-150-350....
                    The fifth one will oscillate at approx 7,000 pps (or 7kHz) with components values as per diagram. Is this correct?
                    The last one suppose to be set to "highest frequency". How high should we go?
                    I understand that final tuning has to be done with help of microscope but I would love to have those ball park figures confirmed first. Upgrading microscope isn't something feasible for me at this moment but it will happen.
                    I used to build and service conventional medical devices. No, I'm not MD and I don't charge for advice but if something works as it suppose then I will help others, perhaps less skilled in the art of building to get it done and benefit from it.
                    This area is not quite the same as SSG tuning.

Thanks
                    Vtech

Comment

• I dont remember I do know its tuned to what was on the schematic.

Tom C

Comment

• Well, there are no values of the pulse rate for the 4,5 and 6th oscillator in the schematics, except the remark that the last one should be set high. Components have their tolerance and individual results may vary accordingly.
                        John, if you happen to read this, could you please share those details?
                        Is there anyone else familiar with this device or having one working who could connect the scope to the last three oscillators and read their pulse rate?
                        I cannot believe that from all people who were at the Conference no one is trying to make this work or that I'm the only dumb one who can't figure this out.

Thanks
                        Vtech

Comment

• I need to look at the notes have from the conference, he gave them out, it may have been afterwards when we were chatting but they are somewhere....
                          Tom C

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                            I need to look at the notes have from the conference, he gave them out, it may have been afterwards when we were chatting but they are somewhere....
                            Tom C
                            Tom, You'll have my eternal gratitude. I tried PM and email John while ago but he could be too busy or just missed my mail.

I appreciate that

Thank you
                            Vtech

Comment

• BC, I stored mine away as I was missing some parts, I've got them now but not had time do anything with it, if I get round to it I will post the scope shots

Comment

Working...
                              X