Four Wave Mixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pir View Post
    I use carbon fiber or platinum gel pads, such as these - OrthoCanada. Pals Platinum Electrodes

Vtech

Comment

• Vtech, those will work fine but the sticky stuff will wear out quick. I use brass discs, about 1" diameter that I cut out of some brass sheet I had laying around and then just sticky tape them to the "test subject". I just wet them (spit works well) before applying them.

John K.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
        Vtech, those will work fine but the sticky stuff will wear out quick. I use brass discs, about 1" diameter that I cut out of some brass sheet I had laying around and then just sticky tape them to the "test subject". I just wet them (spit works well) before applying them.

John K.
        Thanks for a tip John. I bought several sets for my Beck units and we have been using same set for the last 6 months. It is always good practice to wipe skin with alcohol to remove grease and any residue. We also use conductive gel. This greatly extends the life of gel pads. Even when they don't adhere well anymore you can use gel and medical grade adhesive dressing tape. For wrist application you can cut off elastic upper part of a small sock and it will make a wrist band, similar to the "fancy" one used by tennis players.
        Also, Canadian Maple Leaf coins are 9999 silver.

Vtech

Comment

• Vtech, sounds like you have a pretty good setup going there A bit more professional than my el-cheapo method

I don't suppose you want to send me some Canadian coins In Australia you'd be extremely lucky to find a 1966 round 50c piece which is silver (worth ~$16), or pre-decimals

John K.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
            Thanks for a tip John. I bought several sets for my Beck units and we have been using same set for the last 6 months. It is always good practice to wipe skin with alcohol to remove grease and any residue. We also use conductive gel. This greatly extends the life of gel pads. Even when they don't adhere well anymore you can use gel and medical grade adhesive dressing tape. For wrist application you can cut off elastic upper part of a small sock and it will make a wrist band, similar to the "fancy" one used by tennis players.
            Also, Canadian Maple Leaf coins are 9999 silver.

Vtech
            could you give us a link for the conductive gel?

cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
              Vtech, sounds like you have a pretty good setup going there A bit more professional than my el-cheapo method

I don't suppose you want to send me some Canadian coins In Australia you'd be extremely lucky to find a 1966 round 50c piece which is silver (worth ~$16), or pre-decimals

John K.
              No problem at all . Last time I checked they were even available at my local PO. Here is a main PO website link but Maple Leaf isn't available for some reason - http://www.canadapost.ca/shop/coins/...execution=e1s1

As far as setup, I did what I could at that time. From first glance John's circuit made enough sense to me that I jumped right into replicating. I found that poor conductivity between electrodes can cause microburns, especially in people with sensitive skin - such as my better 1/2. They heal well (with Colloidal Silver LOL) but when we tried full session (4 weeks, every day) of Beck Protocol this issue became "irritating". Switching to gel electrodes helped and there was visible difference between stainless cotton wrapped electrodes dipped in saline and gel pads. Conductive gel can be obtained from most suppliers of TENS and CES units. Here is Canadian supplier - Breeze Brand TENS Accessories

Thanks
              Vtech

Comment

• i was just thinking.. if the electrolyte is all important, is this maybe why JB was experimenting a lot with DIY batteries? So he could control what goes in the battery? i don't know, haven't watched the video of that yet..

Also, in Tom B. book he mentions in passing that the FDA approved some sort of electrolyte
                "This compound has the remarkable property of raising the cellular electrical potential back to that of a strong, healthy cell. In several years of lab animal testing, this alone was indicated to be over 80% effective against cancer." Does anyone know more about this electrolyte, or should I email tom?

ps. thx for the canadian links

Comment

• Originally posted by slloyd View Post
                  i was just thinking.. if the electrolyte is all important, is this maybe why JB was experimenting a lot with DIY batteries? So he could control what goes in the battery? i don't know, haven't watched the video of that yet..

Also, in Tom B. book he mentions in passing that the FDA approved some sort of electrolyte
                  "This compound has the remarkable property of raising the cellular electrical potential back to that of a strong, healthy cell. In several years of lab animal testing, this alone was indicated to be over 80% effective against cancer." Does anyone know more about this electrolyte, or should I email tom?

ps. thx for the canadian links

You're welcome slloyd. In my opinion it isn't the electrolyte type more/less beneficial but rather unwanted effect caused by electrolyte, based on liquid acid in particular. This is just my guess. If you're interested in "recharging" body cells to restore their natural parameters I recommend taking look at MWO. I feel like an "Energizer Bunny" and wake up couple hours earlier than usual after short exposure during my experiments with plants and this is with one antenna only. I was talking to other member - Algorythm and his feedback regarding use of MWO was very dramatic - in positive way. No wonder they had this shot down since it was too good and true.

Regards
                  Vtech
                  Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-08-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• i've never heard of MWO, where can i learn more?

Comment

i've never heard of MWO, where can i learn more?
                      I mistyped George's name, should be Lakhovsky instead but can't change it. Maybe mod's or admin would be so kind and correct that.
                      http://www.energyscienceforum.com/el...owsky-mwo.html

Vtech
                      Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-09-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• I put together this schematic which hopefully is just a direct copy of JB's (please let me know if there is an error) so I can take it to layout and fab a board.

Having drawn the schematic in detail, it leaves me with some questions:
                        1. In bottom left corner JB has some marks AE, BB, BE with some square waves drawn under then. Any idea their meaning?
                        2. 555 chip, pin 5 left no-connect (Astable operation)?
                        3. S2, closed when in use .. is this to by-pass the 560 Ohm resistor then? from transformer, through meter and direct to silver probe?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by slloyd; 07-12-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

I put together this schematic which hopefully is just a direct copy of JB's (please let me know if there is an error) so I can take it to layout and fab a board.

Having drawn the schematic in detail, it leaves me with some questions:
                          1. In bottom left corner JB has some marks AE, BB, BE with some square waves drawn under then. Any idea their meaning?
                          2. 555 chip, pin 5 left no-connect (Astable operation)?
                          3. S2, closed when in use .. is this to by-pass the 560 Ohm resistor then? from transformer, through meter and direct to silver probe?
                          Hi slloyd,
                          Your drawing looks good but as for 50 Ohm resistor values check some previous posts. As stated before, 555 will not run at such low bias.
                          As for your questions:
                          1. I don't know
                          2. 555 runs in astable mode. Usually, pin 5 has 10n cap to the ground to prevent false triggering and I use them here too.
                          3. Yes, according to my understanding.

Vtech

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey
                            Why so many channels and frec's to kill Cancer??

Who knows if this 4 channel works better than Becks?

Or what is the basic idea?

THX, Mike
                            Hi Mike,

All living organisms, including pathogens, viruses and bacteria have their specific resonant freq's. Once we target them and overstimulate with matching one (also referred to as MOR - Mortal Oscillatory Rate) it suppose to cause their cells to become stunned or destroyed.
                            When two or more waves are mixed together they will produce harmonics. For instance, if we mix 50 and 150 the result will be 50, 100, 150, 200. Adding more will result in additional waves being created and they will also create more harmonics. This way we don't need precise tuning into one particular frequency to target only certain cell type. Also, they may have variations, may mutate or adapt. By using wider range we have better chance and more versatile device.
                            Beck was using only 111 modulating 1110 in his Brain Tuner but it was meant to stimulate certain brain activity and endorphins,not to kill anything. He was using only 3.915Hz (1/2 of 7.83Hz) bi phasic in his electrifier which is suppose to increase oxygen intake and distribution on cellular level.
                            Lakhovsky was using 880kHz, spark gap and antenna with concentric tuned rings which would create waves up to GHz range. However, Lakhovsky device is not meant to kill anything either but regenerate our cells and restore their healthy energetic level. If we add a Rife tube to it then we can do both with one device. Our body consist of a few quintillion cells where each represent unique oscillator with its own frequency. This is the only way to target all of them at once.
                            I'll write more regarding this process in MWO thread as it amazes me how he could predict such mechanism without having means to see what it does (beside the results). At his time the theory of ion, proton pumps and biophoton cellular communication weren't even born. Yet, today we can see that he came very close, if not right on the mark with his idea.
                            Brilliant man and so was Rife.

Vtech
                            Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-20-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• i'm sorry, beer is bad? oh sh#t... i'm in trouble

Comment

• As stated before, 555 will not run at such low bias.
                                ya, i saw that but i also know to build first exactly has JB has it. so.. i dunno, guess i'll watch the first one blow up, or maybe i'll put a fan on it?

BroMikey - thankfully i'm in pretty good health all around. couple of BEvERages a week,nothing excessive except perhaps once a year. insane immune system, never get sick not even a headache. my dad is like that too.

i never drink soda, its clear that stuff is poison. a few years ago my wife and i cut all processed food out of our diets. that was just a no-brainer too. this year we decided to go organic as our "eat well" new years resolution. man.. what a realization. milk, bread, meat, vegatbles.. everything from a specialty supplier (farmer, gathering organic goods from other local farmers and then selling it all from his one farm). its pretty amazing.

then, an interesting thing occurred. after just a could weeks of organic food.. we had to eat up some of our left over non-organic food. well.. it was practically uneatable, and not because it was past expiration date! the non-organic bacon .. i mean, i couldn't even stand the SMELL of it, would make me sick, never mind eating it .. and everyone loves the smell of bacon! crazy.. grocery store bought chicken, box of frozen hamburgers .. absolutely disgusting to eat now. was really an eye-opener. like high speed internet .. you can never go back

Comment

Working...
                                X