• Show
Clear All

• maybe its a try and see? ??

where abouts in canada are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by slloyd View Post
      maybe its a try and see? ??
      where abouts in canada are you?
      I did that but it is hard to tell if such device works when there is nothing wrong with you in the first place. My wife is ultrasensitive and helped me with providing feedback on other devices. She can describe the type of energy which is extremely helpful but we didn't test 4 Wave device like that. I'm not perfect test subject since I smell burnt skin much earlier than I feel any pain lol. I'm in NB, about 1hr from QC border in Riviere de Loup.

Vtech

Comment

• have you tried replicating JB's results with your 4-wave?

u live in a nice place of the country, i'm envious i'm in southern ontario

Comment

have you tried replicating JB's results with your 4-wave?
          u live in a nice place of the country, i'm envious i'm in southern ontario
          All I know about this device is from couple post by John, after opening of this thread and watching short YT as well as understanding how this circuit operates from technical point of view. I'm not sure how to test specimen under the microscope in this case. Which JB results are you referring to?

Thanks, I used to travel ( as a job, not a leisure) through ON. I love the Upper part and smell of forest. Closer to GTA.....I couldn't live there. I grew up in the city of 1.5mln and lived in Montreal for 8 yrs. Now, 2000 heads village is too crowded for my comfort.

Vtech

Comment

• my replication on YT series:

"Bedini's & Bearden's 4 wave mixing from 1987" series
            (till now update4)

my channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/Piragmenos0012

i made 3 boards till now , the 1st is a ptototype , the 2nd was a fail, the 3rd is the final unit

i have studied the circuit wery well , i made many improvments also and i think i got it to 100% as is in John's paper (waveforms)
            i manage to get ~25ns rise and fall times from ne555 with low L proto-PCB 2-layers , you can't get that with cmos 555 or CD-seies logic chips as John said
            i use 2SC3552 and the base is driven with extra circuit to get better fall time (about 1.5~2.2us with load)

actually allthought may be a simple "555 circuit"...it's not!!!
            build one for you ... let me know if you need more details about my replication

p.s. many thanks to John

Comment

• Nice work pir. How did you come up with 453 and 700Hz frequencies? The first three were on the diagram but the other two were unknown. I have sixth oscillator set on 10kHz.

Thanks for sharing
              Vtech

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                Nice work pir. How did you come up with 453 and 700Hz frequencies? The first three were on the diagram but the other two were unknown. I have sixth oscillator set on 10kHz.

Thanks for sharing
                Vtech
                actually the freq from the first updates are wrong.....the correct are: 50,150,300, 1,5K ,7K ,and the last for my *case is 15K
                * "my case" means that to get 25ns rise-fall with 50% Duty can't go up more , i screw up the 25ns and the perfect 50%

if you go and put 50 Ohms or 150 Ohms ....or the other values from shem you get overheat and you lose the freq lock
                on a bredboard i put the values from the schem on a test 555 setup and on the first 1sec before overheat and freq lock lost i got the rest unknown
                then i use above 270 Ohms all over on the final setup poted with epoxy as a heat shink and as a temp coefficient , also the "control circuit" is a voltage stabilazer

it is something wrong with the scheme over the 555 resistors bias...maybe then (1987) the 555 could be stable with those values....and today's 555 are different

my test "subject" is a plant as shown on video and it is getting better all ready...we'll see , notice that the machine can easily produce over 50μA on a 1.2m distance of live wood

chears

Comment

• Originally posted by pir View Post
                  actually the freq from the first updates are wrong.....the correct are: 50,150,300, 1,5K ,7K ,and the last for my *case is 15K
                  * "my case" means that to get 25ns rise-fall with 50% Duty can't go up more , i screw up the 25ns and the perfect 50%

if you go and put 50 Ohms or 150 Ohms ....or the other values from shem you get overheat and you lose the freq lock
                  on a bredboard i put the values from the schem on a test 555 setup and on the first 1sec before overheat and freq lock lost i got the rest unknown
                  then i use above 270 Ohms all over on the final setup poted with epoxy as a heat shink and as a temp coefficient , also the "control circuit" is a voltage stabilazer

it is something wrong with the scheme over the 555 resistors bias...maybe then (1987) the 555 could be stable with those values....and today's 555 are different

my test "subject" is a plant as shown on video and it is getting better all ready...we'll see , notice that the machine can easily produce over 50μA on a 1.2m distance of live wood

chears
                  Ok, thanks for clarifications, so the frequencies are the same as I have, except 350Hz instead of 300Hz and 10kHz on the 6th instead of 15kHz. 50Ohms is wrong value in my opinion. I worked with 555 when they first came out on the market and don't recall such low bias being used. I found 150Ohm an absolute minimum to get them stable but this is still very low. I changed them later to 1kOhm and everything ran cool. My last version was done on HFC4047 which hold perfect 50%dc and are more stable than 555. Again, this is my opinion only. Still not sure how to test this. Hopefully, when the kit becomes available more details should surface.
                  Until then, I continue my work on MWO which seems to be superior to any medical device I've ever built before.

Thanks pir

Regards
                  Vtech

Comment

....I changed them later to 1kOhm and everything ran cool...
                    aha !!! got you there....!!!
                    did you know that with a low value helps the 555 to get a 20ns~60ns rise time...? I DIDn't !!!
                    that is why i say it is not a "simple 555"...

a month ago if someone came and told me that he can get 50ns rise-fall with 555 i could hit him to the head with an analoge scope of 50kgr....

Comment

• It makes sense....I didn't think of that. Just mere concept of single 555 drawing >50mA didn't smell good to me.
                      I like your idea with a tree. They like different forms of electricity and can supply some as well.
                      In 1964, the USDA performed tests in which a negative electrode was placed high in a tree, and the positive electrode was connected to a nail driven into the base of the tree. Stimulation with 60 volts DC substantially increased leaf density on electrified branches after a month. Within a year, foliage increased 300% on those branches.

Thanks
                      Vtech
                      Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-06-2013, 08:13 AM.

Comment

I love the Upper part and smell of forest. Closer to GTA.....I couldn't live there. I grew up in the city of 1.5mln and lived in Montreal for 8 yrs. Now, 2000 heads village is too crowded for my comfort.
                        lol, wife & i are feeling EXACTLY the same way!

about your setup - on john's schematic you see on the right side 'Dry Cell Only'. this is very important, are you using that? the machine will impart the electromagnetic makeup of whatever is the source (here a Dry Cell battery) through the silver electrodes and into the "test object".. so .. ya, you want a dry cell because of the solid electrolyte. i guess then it becomes very important the make & manufacturer of that battery .. so, if you apply the electrodes to "test object" and are not finding good effects i would say change the battery to different manufacturer.

i wonder which dry cell battery manufacturer JB used?

according to bearden's notes, just turn the machine on, apply to "test object" for 45 minutes to 1 hour and repeat once a week. have you tried this?
                        Last edited by slloyd; 07-06-2013, 08:30 PM. Reason: not medical doctor did not want to give medical ideas.. so changed to "test object"

Comment

lol, wife & i are feeling EXACTLY the same way!

about your setup - on john's schematic you see on the right side 'Dry Cell Only'. this is very important, are you using that? the machine will impart the electromagnetic makeup of whatever is the source (here a Dry Cell battery) through the silver electrodes and into the "test object".. so .. ya, you want a dry cell because of the solid electrolyte. i guess then it becomes very important the make & manufacturer of that battery .. so, if you apply the electrodes to "test object" and are not finding good effects i would say change the battery to different manufacturer.

i wonder which dry cell battery manufacturer JB used?

according to bearden's notes, just turn the machine on, apply to "test object" for 45 minutes to 1 hour and repeat once a week. have you tried this?
                          Well, I much prefer being waken up by the birds than morning traffic
                          My understanding is that neither liquid electrolyte battery or mains should be used but only the battery with paste/immobilized electrolyte. Not to confuse with dry acid battery which you fill with distilled water after bringing home. Also, I wouldn't use this device for a period longer than 20min at the time, same as Beck Brain Tuner. I tried last night but can't really tell if it did anything to me or not since I don't have any medical conditions that I'm aware of. Contrary to MWO which makes me feel like an "Energizer Bunny" after 15 min session. I live in relatively healthy environment (not counting occasional chemtrails in the sky), can walk bare-feet on the dew moisten grass and smell flowers instead of exhaust fumes. Cannibalized TV and microwave several years ago, threw out cell phones, disconnected phone line and wireless router. The price which comes with that is that I can't find any decent job for the past 1.5 years but I'm still alive. Very alive

Vtech

They just opened up and I can smell them in my kitchen -
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Pink Peony.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	45709Click image for larger version

Name:	Crimson Peony.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	45710
                          Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-07-2013, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• as long as it is a carbon pile nbattery you are good. those old school lantern batteries work well. ray o vac 6V lantern battery. Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                              as long as it is a carbon pile battery you are good. those old school lantern batteries work well. ray o vac 6V lantern battery. Tom C
                              Thanks Tom, that makes perfect sense, two of them in series...

Vtech

Comment

• silver electrodes constructed

Bedini's & Bearden's 4 wave mixing from 1987 update5 - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X