Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russwr
    replied

There were 3 levels of invention .1- Proof of invention as high voltage disassociation of water.
    2-The water cell with concentric SS tubes forming sufficient fuel gases to run engine at power.
    3- the water + EGR gases injectors per cylinder with complicated circuit boards.
    Study the 2 company manuals- Birth of new technology and water fuel cell dealers manual. Lots of US Patents applied. Most have run out in time and are in public domain- meaning you can build one or get help. (The Meyer Cell)

Leave a comment:

• JulesP
    replied
    Sorry mpgmike, I must have rearranged my files. Here is a more permanent link to my Mega account and an Electrolysis folder with lots of docs and videos. 'It runs on water' is there along with others you might find interesting.

https://mega.nz/folder/NItESLrR#S1hxbO2qHevSjdHre8le2Q

Jules

Leave a comment:

• mpgmike
    replied
    I was about to thank you, but when I clicked on your link, it announced that whatever you originally put there was deleted.

Leave a comment:

• JulesP
    started a topic ‘It runs on water’ documentary

‘It runs on water’ documentary

I have mentioned this in my thread dealing with my WFC replication but I have finally managed to track down the 1995 Channel 4 (UK) documentary called 'It runs on water'' featuring Meyer and two others whose work 'defies' mainstream science.

A very well balanced documentary that suggests we are on the edge of a revolution involving ZPE. I have downloaded it to keep it safe and is a must-see 51min video. I know things have moved on technically with new WFC developments but it’s a classic in the history of the process.

I have placed it in the 'Video' subfolder on my shared folder at:
    ​​​​​​https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nezja68vl...wh4-KwbWa?dl=0

You can download it from there and pass around as needed.

Jules
Working...
X