X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Rodolphe,

9) Sniffer coil ...........
    How did you manage to count the amount of your windings? I could lay out a couple of meters on the floor, and then with the bobbin diameter I can roughly calculate it, but I guess that is not how you did it?
    That's just a rough estimate on my part. Nine years ago, I first started out with a poorly engineered SSG kit I bought that had a standard spool bifilar wound with #26 and #23 wire. It supposedly had 800 to 900 turns, according to the source I bought it from. It worked, but charging was very poor because the impedance was too high. So I decided to remove about 100 to 150 turns which I wound onto a short length of 3/4" PVC pipe. So the pipe now had an equal number of turns of #23 and #26 on it. This was so long ago I don't remember the exact number of turns.

When I was looking to come up with a sniffer coil, I found this old left over pipe with the wire already on it. So I soldered the two different sized wires together in series and connected it up to my O-scope and it worked great for a sniffer coil!

Number of turns isn't important. You just need enough to get a signal for the high impedance scope.

Gary Hammond,

Comment

• Just received a nice package from the mail delivery:

Comment

• Hi Gary

Just double checking with you on one of my questions regarding post #240. I guess I answered it myself there, but want to make sure my assumption is correct: not sure if there is something going one with the negative energy/spikes that I not know about for which twisting 10 short wires and connecting them has a special effect/advantage over using one long wire of the same total length:

On page 40 of the Advance Handbook I read the specs for this coil: 10 twisted strands of #16 wire, with a total length (when all the strands are connected in series) of 1000 feet (= 305 meters). I guess this procedure with the 10 twisted strands is only done to make the wire length more practical? Being 100 feet (x10)? But for the function it would not matter if it was a1000 feet singe wire wrapped around the coil?
        I ask this since I plan to get my coil wound by a coil winder, so winding a single wire of 1000 feet is no issue, while getting a 10 stranded wire wound will not be so easy (by the coil winder).

Many thanks in advance,
        Regards
        Rodolphe

Comment

• Hi Rodolphe,

I made the large generator coil on the back of my SSG just like Peter described in the advanced handbook. It was difficult to wind by hand, but works as it should.

The other generator coil is underneath the main coil and is inductively coupled to it by a 3/8" air gap. This one is 4026 turns of #23 wire at 38.8 ohms. No twisting, just a single strand. This one was wound on my metal lathe using a revolution counter to count the turns.

At 300 RPM, both coils will light up 42 LEDs each to about equal brightness, which is not very much current. Each LED panel is made of 6 parallel strings of seven LEDs connected in series, in a ladder type arrangement. There is one, 100 ohm resistor in series with each panel to limit current draw thru, and voltage across, the LEDs.

I think Peter's method will work best when trying to extract the most current from the coil (which also loads and slows down the SSG) because of it's much lower impedance. The single strand with smaller wire, more turns, and more resistance will give higher voltage and less current. However, both work well at lighting LEDs.

Also, instead of using a full wave bridge rectifier, I used only two diodes and two capacitors in a voltage doubling arrangement to change the coil output to DC. I did this separately for each coil and it's own connected panel of 42 LEDs.

I think the reason for twisting, or litzing, the wire is to maybe increase the capacitance of the winding in relation to the inductance. This reduces the overall impedance of the coil at certain frequencies where the inductance and capacitance are more nearly matched. ........... Is this helpful in the "genny" coil? ...................... Maybe, but I can't verify that one way or the other from my own experiments, which didn't really focus on that subject.

Gary Hammond,
          Last edited by Gary Hammond; 04-16-2020, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Hi Gary,

Thanks for your feedback/answers!

In regards to you sniffer coil (your post #241):
            Good to know. Then I'll check how my 600+winding coil "sniffs" next time I run some tests. I might unwind a part of the coil, cut it and rewind it back, so I have the option of "sniffing" with different amounts of winding, just to see how this changes what i see on my scope.

In regards to the generator coil windings (your post #244):
            Ok, then for starters I'll just go with the singe wire, rather than a twisted one. I'll come back to you post at a later stage, but will first finish reading the advanced handbook; I might find some of the answers in there already.

Best regards,
            Rodolphe

Comment

• Hi Gary, Dave,

When I was reading the book Free Energy Generation (FEG), I watched EFV DVD 5 again at the same time, since I thought it might complement the book. Besides it was years ago that I last saw it, not being so immerged in this material as I am now.
              While reading this book and watching the video a lot of questions raised again on how this SG works and how it relates to my findings so far with my SG.

If you’re willing to share some of your thought I’ll be most grateful.
              I’m not under the illusion that I’m going to understand all what’s going on in the SG at any time soon, but it will not be due to the lack of trying to understand it : ).

Gary, in your post #227 you replied to my question why an amp-meter could not be used at the output. I somewhat understood what you said regarding a digital- or normal amp-meter.
              1a) I was wondering how this is with using a shunted-amp meter, like described in the Advanced Handbook page 29 to 32.
              In situation of the handbook it is mainly used to get relative measurement. But even for a relative measurement:
              1b) What is this meter actually measuring? The positive energy component, the negative energy component, a mix of them?
              In the theory from the book FEG (chapter 3.3) I read for example that the majority of the output should be negative energy. In that same book I read that the negative energy has a cooling effect, on the electrical components. This in contrast to positive energy that heats up components.
              1c) EFV DVD28, @+/-15min talking about the cap dump JB says, if you put a amp meter at the output it might measure some amps, but if you hook up an amp probe, you’ll see it indicated 300+ amps… Also for this amp-probe I have the same question as 1c: what is it measuring… and if it is true that the amp probe measures something so completely different than the normal (analog) amp meter, can this amp reading be considered of any value? Even for relative measurements as described in the handbook (1a) )…
              1d) Now if the majority of the energy output is supposed to be negative energy and thus cooling, how can it be that the net effect is that resistor in my resistor experiments still get hot (see posts#226 and onwards). I realize I’ve brought this resistor thing up a couple of times now. It is not my purpose/goal to get a cold resistor at the output (would be nice though), but understanding what is happening and why it is happening, first based on what JB said about it in the DVD’s mentioned in the earlier posts and now again what I read/hear about negative energy in the book/DVD.

2a) Is my assumption correct that the coil of the SG works as a as a 1:1 transformer as well (apart from being a portal for the negative energy to flow in) since the input and output coils have the same amount of windings? And thus the positive energy input for the trigger coil is translated 1:1 to the output, but mixed up with the negative energy, so that a mix comes out.

In the end of DVD EFV part 5, at about 1 hour into the video, they talk about a switching circuit, where the switching is so fast that the circuit can be potentialized without the current having the chance to start flowing. When I paraphrase:
              “There are two ways to do it: one way is with a capacitor like JB does it -OR- with a coil made of 2% alu doped iron”.
              3a) So does this effect NOT take place in the coil, since it is not this special wire material? Or does it take place in the coil too, but to a much lesser extend since the material is copper and conducts “too” good. In other words: the output current will be delayed, but just not as much as it would be if the special material would be used.

Reading list:
              Since in the beginning of the book FEG JB mentioned that one should read “TOWARD A NEW ELECTROMAGNETICS PART 4: VECTORS AND MECHANISMS CLARIFIED” in order to understand his (1984) machine, so that is what I’m reading now (very theoretical, but I can follow/understand it more or less, just don’t ask me to recite).
              The next thing on my list is Peter Lindemann’s book “Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity”
              When done with that I might pick up another Bearden book I have on the shelf, but was also wondering if there literature that you deem highly valuable in understanding the SG, negative energy?

Many thanks in advance,
              Regards,
              Rodolphe
              Last edited by pearldragon; 04-22-2020, 01:28 AM. Reason: correction:2a.... same amount of wires -> same amount of windings

Comment

• Hi Rodolphe,

1a,b,&c) .......Current measuring shunt ammeters actually measure the voltage drop across a known resistance and display the voltage as current. (I=V/R Ohm's law). It is my understanding that this is electron current flow, (aka hot electricity), that is being measured. But there is also radiant electricity flowing on the outside of the conductor at the same time, that is not directly measurable with a shunt.

A clamp on ammeter, on the other hand, measures the electromagnetic field flowing around the outside of the wire (like a sniffer coil) which may be a mix of EMF and radiant? I really don't know for sure about the radiant??? But different clamp on meters will give different readings on the same output of an SSG or Kromrey generator. Something unseen must be going on to cause this. I don't think either method is reliable when used on these machines.

1d) .........."Negative electricity" , "negative energy", and "time reversal" are all concepts I don't understand. These terms are often used to describe things going on that are not well explained. At least I don't understand them. I do know that negative resistance is usually associated with these devices. This happens in certain transistors and also in plasma discharges. This may be a reference to "cold electricity" as opposed to "hot electricity" as explained by Aaron in his presentation here. https://emediapress.com/aaronmurakami/coldelectricity/ Cold electricity is voltage with little or no current, and is also current without voltage. Negative resistance is usually involved somewhere in circuits that exhibit either type of "cold electricity".

"Hot electricity" occurs when heat is produced by electron current flowing thru a resistance with attendant voltage drop.( P=I2R) This is heat expressed as watts, and is what we are most familiar with as taught in the education system.

2a) ..........John often referred to the coil as being wound 1:1. This may have been in reference to the isolated output winding he shows in many of his disclosures, The trigger winding is also 1:1 and has the same wave form as the other windings. He's talking about the equal number of turns in each winding. In a normal AC transformer, you would expect the output voltage to equal the input voltage if each has the same number of windings. The high voltage output occurs when steep gradients of pulsed DC are placed across the coil.

3a) ...........
                Or does it take place in the coil too, but to a much lesser extend since the material is copper and conducts “too” good. In other words: the output current will be delayed, but just not as much as it would be if the special material would be used.

I think that is the most correct answer.

READING LIST:

Get Aaron's video that I referenced above concerning "cold electricity". Also get any of Eric Dollard's videos.

Gary Hammond,

Comment

• Here's a good Eric Dollard video to start with. It's pretty long, but well worth watching. "History and Theory of Electricity" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

And here's a link to one of his books. http://lonepinewritings.com/

Gary Hammond,
                  Last edited by Gary Hammond; 05-16-2020, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Here's a link Aaron just sent out. https://emediapress.com/2020/04/20/where-to-start-with-free-energy/

Gary Hammond,

Comment

• Hi Gary,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on all my neg./pos. energy questions.

Post #246
                      1a/b/c) I follow what you’re saying here.

1d) Still wandering why the resistor in my resistor-tests get hot if the majority of the energy is the cooling cold energy form. An explanation that comes to my mind now: Since the SG as described in the handbooks does not poor out copious amounts of free energy yet. The effects of hot energy might still be predominant in regards of temperature/heating. The fact that cold energy cools the components, says nothing about the amount of cooling taking place. In other words, in a free energy machine that is optimized to a point that it pours out a lot more cold energy, the cooling effect might take the upper hand. (still leaves my wondering why JB says in the DVD that your SG does not run correctly if a 1Ohm resistor heats up, but I guess I have to try and live with that for now hahaha. Besides he mentioned nothing about the wattage of the 1 Ohm resistor… for now I calm myself by imagining it was a 25W resistor he was talking about…).
                      2a)
                      The trigger winding is also 1:1 and has the same wave form as the other windings. He's talking about the equal number of turns in each winding. In a normal AC transformer, you would expect the output voltage to equal the input voltage if each has the same number of windings
                      That is what I mean indeed. Next time I start the SG and use my sniffer coil I’m curious to see what it picks up.

Thanks for all the links to literature/presentations, I’ll add them to my list! (I just received the same newsletter from Aaron as well).

Best regards,
                      Rodolphe

Comment

• Hi RS, Gary,

@RS, a while ago in post #209 you wrote:
                        Originally posted by RS_ View Post
                        Also, AGM battery's are not recommended for Bedini Charger circuits, You want Flooded Lead Acid battery's like garden tractor battery's....
                        At the time I replied to that that the only warning against it in the handbook that I found was that they are more easily damaged. Since you didn’t respond to it, I assumed there was no other reason why not to continue testing/experimenting with AGM batteries.
                        I just wanted to confirm with you if my assumption was correct, or that there are other reasons why I should not use AGM batteries. Especially if they have property why they would yield lesser results with the SG compared to flooded lead acid batteries.

Best regards,
                        Rodolphe

Comment

• Sorry for not responding sooner.... I have had health issues over the last few months, and have not been paying attention to the forums as much...

AGM's tend to dry out easier, and the electrolyte can not be replaced is what i understood from JB as the reason that they are not recommend.

Thanks Gary for taking up the slack and answering ppl's questions......
                          Last edited by RS_; 05-15-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Hi RS,

Thanks for your comments. Sorry to hear that you had health issues, hope that you're feeling better now. I'm in great debt to Gary for answering my constant avalanche of questions .

Best regards,
                            Rodolphe

Comment

• Hi Rodolphe and RS,

I went back and edited post # 248. The video link I posted there wasn't working correctly. Seems to be working now.

I do try to help, but sometimes I screw up.

Gary Hammond,

Comment

• Hi Gary,

I think I missed your post #248, didn't remember seeing it before. I'm saving the YT movie to my computer as we speak. The book Lone pine writings I bought too.
                                I did some measurement regarding gap and base resistor in Radiant and CG mode that I would like to discuss with you, need to have a look what would be the appropriate place.

Regards
                                Rodolphe

Comment

Working...
                                X