2 coils bedini circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 coils bedini circuit

hello the everybody after more then a year im back working on the bedini circuit .... i made a new bifilar coil and i connetted in parallel with the old one i had... they both got a trigger and a power coil.... the wired thing is that the battery now get even more charge when the rotor is not spinning ... a kind of solid state a guess... can anybody free me of some dust over my head about this topics ? i found some diagram for multi coils but they all had only one trigger winding on one coil.... what should i do ?? can i make the trigger coil of the second one coil working as a slave ?? but if i rememebr well every coil need a trigger to work.... let me kwow...om

What are you trying to do. normally have one coil as master and the rest of the coils share the master trigger winding, you need a transistor for every power winding, sharing a single trigger from the master coil.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by purplespiral View Post
      hello the everybody after more then a year im back working on the bedini circuit .... i made a new bifilar coil and i connetted in parallel with the old one i had... they both got a trigger and a power coil.... the wired thing is that the battery now get even more charge when the rotor is not spinning ... a kind of solid state a guess... can anybody free me of some dust over my head about this topics ? i found some diagram for multi coils but they all had only one trigger winding on one coil.... what should i do ?? can i make the trigger coil of the second one coil working as a slave ?? but if i rememebr well every coil need a trigger to work.... let me kwow...om
      Hello purplespiral,
      sorry to jump in here Tom :-) always trying to keep my eyes pealed...

purplespiral, what you are doing reminded me of an experiment I conducted a year ago. please share more.

are you using one transistor, 2 separate coils - the triggers connected in parallel to the one transistor and the power connected to the one transistor as well?
      do you happen to have a scope, video camera, I would love to see your setup. Please share more.
      Kind regards,
      Patrick

Comment

hello tom and thanks for the replay i found this diagram and i think this is what you mean when you talk about the other rest of the coils sharing the same trigger winding.... but this coils are standing alone ?? i mean this slaves coils they can be winded separetly and made by one or more windings and only sharing the trigger on the master coil ?? thanks for youir patient Click image for larger version

Name:	multi-coil.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	44967

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
          Hello purplespiral,
          sorry to jump in here Tom :-) always trying to keep my eyes pealed...

purplespiral, what you are doing reminded me of an experiment I conducted a year ago. please share more.

are you using one transistor, 2 separate coils - the triggers connected in parallel to the one transistor and the power connected to the one transistor as well?
          do you happen to have a scope, video camera, I would love to see your setup. Please share more.
          Kind regards,
          Patrick
          hello patrik and thanks for your interest im tring a configuration with 2 individual bedini circuit connetted in parallel.. im using 2 coils bifilar coils with trigger and power coil and of course 2 transistor....and maybe this is the problem.. if we want to call it problem....infact as i earlier sad the energiser now is emanating a high pich sound and is charging the battery without spinning....is a while that i left the study of the bedini circuit and i find my self a bit out of tune . anyway i got a scope and a camera too and soon i can post some some videos... how about your setup ?? any good results ??

Comment

hello patrik and thanks for your interest im tring a configuration with 2 individual bedini circuit connetted in parallel.. im using 2 coils bifilar coils with trigger and power coil and of course 2 transistor....and maybe this is the problem.. if we want to call it problem....infact as i earlier sad the energiser now is emanating a high pich sound and is charging the battery without spinning....is a while that i left the study of the bedini circuit and i find my self a bit out of tune . anyway i got a scope and a camera too and soon i can post some some videos... how about your setup ?? any good results ??
            Hi purplespiral,
            so they are "connected in parallel" - what parts are touching?
            where exactly are they in parallel? if you removed one of the transistors, would the 2 coils still be connected to the remaining transistor?

here's mine:

Comment

hello tom and thanks for the replay i found this diagram and i think this is what you mean when you talk about the other rest of the coils sharing the same trigger winding.... but this coils are standing alone ?? i mean this slaves coils they can be winded separetly and made by one or more windings and only sharing the trigger on the master coil ?? thanks for youir patient [ATTACH=CONFIG]981[/ATTACH]
              the coil is usually a multifilar coil, all the strands on one spool, and yes that is the multi filar coil diagram we are used to seeing.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
              X