Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi totoalas,

This isn't anything sophisticated. I'm making a base with CD Rom motor and plastic rotor holding two or one neo magnets on the surface. I have an old cup warmer with burnt heating element which should work as enclosure - base. Same idea as magnetic stirrers used in the lab but cheaper. Originally, warmer had metal round top which I'll replace with either glass (if I can find my glass cutter) or lexan. Cross shaped teflon coated stirrer will be placed on the bottom of glass vessel filled with water and placed on the top of my base. I ran some tests and I got nice vortex inside the body of water. Next part will involve either three strong neos placed equally around the perimeter of glass vessel or coil arrangements. In the latter I was thinking of feeding coil with amplified sine wave of certain solfeggio frequencies. I didn't decide yet.
    If you're going to inject ozone into the water additional filtering with UV lamp wouldn't be necessary. Ozone is very potent and will destroy all biological impurities. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
    Vtech

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
      Ok, I follow you now. Since the pulse being sent is bi phasic, changing polarity, it doesn't matter which electrodes connects to the tip or sleeve. Soldering wire to the stainless electrode will not work. In my very first prototype I used small double terminal block - https://ultimachine.com/sites/defaul...gableGreen.jpg and two U bent pieces of SS welding wire. Later, I used flat pieces of thin SS strips and I rolled their ends to fit smaller female terminal. I just soldered cable to the other end and used heat shrink tubing to insulate all metal connections.
      Now I use carbon fiber gel pads instead and cables with prongs designed for any medical pads. I buy sets with 2.5 and 3.5mm plugs already on. There are also platinum pads available but more expensive.

Vtech
      So, the tip is connected to one electrode and the other gets the sleeve.
      Does the sleeve connector get a connection or is it left floating?

Comment

• Originally posted by Christian View Post
        So, the tip is connected to one electrode and the other gets the sleeve.
        Does the sleeve connector get a connection or is it left floating?
        Sleeve connects to one electrode and tip to another. Sleeve runs from potentiometer and tip from 22uF capacitor. Nothing floats here. Confront with my diagram posted earlier.

Vtech
        Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-06-2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
          Sleeve connects to one electrode and tip to another. Sleeve runs from potentiometer and tip from 22uF capacitor. Nothing floats here. Confront with my diagram posted earlier.

Vtech
          Sorry. LOL
          I meant to ask if the ring gets connected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christian View Post
            Sorry. LOL
            I meant to ask if the ring gets connected.
            The ring in female connects with sleeve of male plug. (this starts to look like 18+ subject). It is used as a ground in audio. Ring connects to potentiometer, sleeve connects to one of the silver electrodes.

Vtech

Comment

• I tried to see if those messed up BT boards can be utilized but gave up. I already redesigned and initiated processing for the new ones. Will post the update once they done and tested.

Vtech

PS This is unrelated but worth watching - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=UDlH9sV0lHU#!
              Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-06-2013, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• thanks Vtech
                thanks for the info on the stirrer and OZONE
                Your dedication to alternative healing is more important thant alternative energy
                People can save on electricity but not on hospital bills
                I am now collecting more data infos, on the wellness and try to find the cheapest tech around
                here in China
                There is one Filipino whos has made a new oxygen generator and has been supplying hospitals with almost 50% the price of oxygen tanks trying to look in the net for his website

This maybe off topic have you had some info on how to have the minerals like calcium, phosporous, etc in solid and liquid form to supplement the Distilled water which had passed the RO process and nothing is left of the nutrients except plain water

thanks
                totoalas

Comment

• Originally posted by totoalas View Post
                  thanks Vtech
                  thanks for the info on the stirrer and OZONE
                  Your dedication to alternative healing is more important thant alternative energy
                  People can save on electricity but not on hospital bills
                  I am now collecting more data infos, on the wellness and try to find the cheapest tech around
                  here in China
                  There is one Filipino whos has made a new oxygen generator and has been supplying hospitals with almost 50% the price of oxygen tanks trying to look in the net for his website

This maybe off topic have you had some info on how to have the minerals like calcium, phosporous, etc in solid and liquid form to supplement the Distilled water which had passed the RO process and nothing is left of the nutrients except plain water

thanks
                  totoalas
                  You're welcome Totoalas. Both subjects are important but I'm just by myself in a small lab space and very limited budget. I had to make a choice. I'm trying to run more projects at the same time than I should.
                  Check this site. It has some ideas - How to make Mineral Water. Mineral water recipes.

Vtech

Comment

• Thanks Vtech
                    thats a LIFESAVER dont know that ive been using epsom salt all along for liver flushing and stone removal in the liver and gall bladder

Comment

• Originally posted by totoalas View Post
                      Thanks Vtech
                      thats a LIFESAVER dont know that ive been using epsom salt all along for liver flushing and stone removal in the liver and gall bladder
                      Yes, epsom salt have more uses than rejuvenating an old battery
                      I have one more idea up in my sleeve regarding water but it is too early to speculate about possible outcome. It involves scalar field, or rather a beam.

In regards to BT pcb layout; if anyone is interested in developing his own board for personal purpose using my layout, send me PM and I'll give it to you. It is scaled, b/w and ready to process using printer method. I really don't want to post it and find out later that someone is manufacturing the device commercially using my design.
                      I should have (hopefully) BT boards as well as kits available soon. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks
                      Vtech

Comment

• I went back to Magnetic Pulser today and ran some tests with bigger inductor. I doubled inductance up to 6mH, still using AWG#18 aircore. I found that it is possible to pulse at 4pps speed, using 5,000uF capacitor for 30min (which is more than necessary for one session) and coil temperature got up to 47degC. This is the same time frame and temperature which I achieved pulsing at 2pps before. So, what I'm gonna do is to increase inductance further, up to 10mH which will result in 1.9 Ohm impedance and I should be able to run at full speed (4-5ppm) as planned without any heat concerns. Also, my temporary 40W rated transformer is operating in lower temperature. Once I'll get new coil I should be able to determine if perhaps 60W transformer will be enough, instead of 150W as thought previously. I was kind of hoping that AWG#18 will work since 16 wound 3mH coil would cost me (and potential buyer) as much as 10mH done with 18.
                        If my calculations are correct, I should gain in magnetic flux due to increased inductance more than may loose due to increased impedance of new coil and that's what I'm after.

Vtech

Comment

• Halo sir ,I want to build the bob beck brain tuner.In your post I read that you made the brain tuner with three 555 ic .Is it fully fuctional,if it is will you please post the schematics with part list.I have the previous schematic which has 556 ic . I will compare them both and will build the easier one.so please kindly post the schematics

Comment

• Hello Sunshiner,

IC556 it's basically double 555 in one package. I posted diagram earlier in this thread with both IC's pinouts. There is really no difference between each way. I built my first on 555's because I didn't have any 556's at the moment. Everything I've done has been posted already, including modifications and it is fully functional. I don't promote circuits which haven't been built and tested unless it is only an idea and I clearly indicate that in such case.

Thanks
                            Vtech

Comment

• Thanks V tech
                              in the 80's there was a guy in the Philippines using the radio Station to broadcast his meditation prayer 'AUM" repeatedly for 1 hour ...During that time a gallon of water is placed in the speaker of our radios / others on a aluminum pyramid structure
                              ...... after the session, testimonials of healing are called in to the station....... the guy studied in Egypt for this technique

I think you've done the 7.8 hz magnetic propagation technique already..... the other is to pass this to the water molecule.....
                              by way of audio tones such as mp3 converted set frequencies ( helpfulwaves dot com has been promoting different frequency tones )
                              But the best frequency is the rain dew drop in a leaf you can see in the mountains combined with the splash of water falls lol

Im now searching for titanium material for my Alkaline water...... and has revived our old deep well water source that was shut off by govt due to land subsidence but actually to give way for local water supply district that charge prohibitive cost......
                              In my area alone.... the local govt just sold a natural spring to a Coca Cola for bottled water....Now the people near the spring are buying water instead of the free abundance and healthy living.....

Comment

• Sir,thank you for the help.Now sir there are Lm555,LmC555,ne555 ic ,so please specify the both ic.

Comment

Working...
                                X