No announcement yet.

Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Sunshiner, Yes, I said that since encountering some issues during experimental phase but after adjusting components circuit remains stable. Keeping those recommendations in mind you'll have no issues building this device. I have two boards running continuously for the past 3 days and I didn't find any more problems.
    I have couple things on my bench which I need to attend first but when time permits I'll draw better schematics of the original circuit and the modified, based on 4047 with optional timer. It should help those trying to build either of them.

Thanks
    Vtech

Comment

• Thank you very much SIR,I will be waiting for them.

Comment

• Sunshiner I designed a schematic with cd4047 for personal use. I'm posting it here but I didn't check it for errors yet and I don't know when I'll have time to do so. I made it so I didn't have to build the circuit from memory. So it comes as it is for you and any other person who would like to build a brain tuner using cd4047 instead of 555s. I can guarantee though that Vtech's circuits work perfectly with the 555, I don't see any reason why somebody would like to build a brain tuner with 4047s except for experimental purposes.Here you go:

CLICK ON ME

Update 2: New schematic, full version and error free
        Last edited by Algorythm; 05-05-2013, 03:27 PM. Reason: New Correction on the schematic

Comment

• Mr.algorythm I wanted to build the BT v2 of Mr.blackchisel from his layout but there is a problem the IC pin numbers are hazy and I found some components values are not mentioned there while studying it, in order to get a clear idea about the wiring of the components.SO I was waiting for the post where he will post you the layout and the PCB in separate pic as you asked him.Mr.blackchisel didn't posted them yet.So I decided to try the new 4047 BT mod.Although I still have the BT v1 components and some of v2 except the transformer because I mentioned you before awhile ago I decided to stop building it when saw Mr.blackchisel was making some modifications. I was waiting for to complete him the modifications so that I may add them into the one I was building.As soon as the local supplier will brought me the multimeter I ordered him I will finish the BT v1 and then will wait for Mr.blackchisel to post the better schematics BT v2 and 4047 BT mod as he told me.I will build both of them as soon as I print the schematics.
          Last edited by sunshiner434; 04-30-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Oh,sorry Mr.algorythm it was not BT v2. It would-be the original and 4047 BT mod that Mr.blackchisel said he will post when have some time.I will wait for Mr.blackchisel to post you the BT v2 layout and PCB in separate pic and please tell me results of testing with this new circuit when you finished testing with it.

Mr.blackchisel if you make the BT v2 layout and pcd in separate pic then please post them along with other two schematics if possible.

And thank you very much for the help.
            Last edited by sunshiner434; 05-01-2013, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Vtech,

Don't want to take things too off stream though that often seems to be my wont, however I am curious if you have happened to order the CD "The Cjeka Files". It consists of many of the files which the researcher Cjeka kept and shared with JB. I picked it up, left it on the shelf for awhile then started looking into it. I didn't want to dive into it, because, as I rightly guessed it is a bit strange. However, I was just starting to get into it, perhaps like the X-files, though I never much cared for the show, when the darn de-encryption program quit on me. I am going to try and reinstall the software and go from there, however I'll say I am content to let it be for the time as well. The only reason I bring it up is that the last stuff I was looking at was page after page of Bob Beck's work, with circuit diagrams, notes, etc. I suspect you may have looked at this already, however, if not you might make far more use of this than me. Again, sorry to take things off topic.

Comment

• ZPDM you've got pm :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Algorythm View Post
                  ZPDM you've got pm :-)
                  Alg,

I am likely an idiot, however, it seems they are screwing with the website format. I've spent two minutes and in all honesty can't find a portal to PMs. Like I said I am likely an unobservant idiot but any help is genuinely appreciated.

Comment

• Hi Paul, On the top bar there is a button - Notifications. When you get PM or someone "likes" your post it will show a number beside. Once you click on on it will expand. Also, second bar below, beside "new posts" you have a "private messages" button.
                    Not sure if that's what you're looking for. As fo Cejka CD I never had a chance to buy it.

Thanks
                    Vtech

Comment

• Vtech,

Thank you and yes I am an idiot and as such am still disgruntled about the website. Seriously thank you.

Algorythm,

I appreciate the PM however, (in tone with your PM) I'll shout this one from the roof tops you can pick up the Cjeka files here

CEJKA FILES

It is one of the series of Energy from the Vacuum, uhh series. However, it is a collection of documents not a video,

I don't know how good it is, hell I just saw an article that the first web page just turned 20 years old (so there's now a lot interesting stuff on the web), a lot of also interesting stuff to me in the CD and I've only got through a tenth of it. But for Vtech, in the M's there is a document with lots of Bob Beck's stuff, I am not sure that stuff is out there anywhere else, for some of it I really doubt it. Make sure you get the actual documents CD.
                      Last edited by ZPDM; 05-01-2013, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Thank you ZPDM, I really appreciate it. I'll definitely give it a try!

Comment

• For anyone who would like to take a look, here are some pics of the working device, based on the schematic I posted earlier.

circuit on veroboard

transformer output

1111hz

111hz

0.5hz

Comment

For anyone who would like to take a look, here are some pics of the working device, based on the schematic I posted earlier.

circuit on veroboard

transformer output

1111hz

111hz

0.5hz
                            They look good. Nice and clean but the output wave is a bit different than mine. It doesn't look like bi-phasic. I'll try to zoom in to get closer look, after supper

Thanks
                            Vtech

Comment

• Ok Vtech, take your time my friend. I really appreciate it. :-)

Comment

Ok Vtech, take your time my friend. I really appreciate it. :-)
                                Nick, it seems that you're not getting signal to the one terminal of transformer secondary. Can you scope all three of them. Something isn't right here.
                                I attached the output scope shots as they go out to the ear electrodes in two different time settings.
                                Also, the current draw seems off the chart.Click image for larger version

Name:	BT output wave2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	45543Click image for larger version

Name:	BT output wave1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	45544

Thanks
                                Vtech

Comment

Working...