No announcement yet.

Water Spark To Water Vapor Pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Supply For water Conversion (lawnmower engine)

Currently 2 have been hand built and tested for high wattage. The full wave DC type is kept as 2nd choice. The half wave DC unit is necessary because of it's use with 1,5MH inductor coil in the later circuit. The back EMF 2nd pulse out is to add to spark plug firing as needed. Small electrodes of a common electrolysis cell , for example, need much higher volts to get sufficient hydrogen bubbles. Spark plug gap in combustion chamber is that type. The originator in Georgia, 2005-2012, said circuit required 6-7 amps DC and over 100volts , so as there is sufficient hydrogen gas and water vapor pressure generated at about minus 34 degrees timing retarded. His circuit shown years ago, shows several diodes redirecting reverse high volts to plug. half wave type unit can be made 2 ways. One has Boost volts dc converter hooked to pass transistor MOSFET and separate PWM pulser unit with adjustable duty cycle for 50%. This power goes through primary of 1:1 transformer , so as secondary side is called ISOLATED. This way, the 2 grounds of circuit would not clash. The output diode is fast recovery if high frequency is used. The other half wave DC power supply is composed of China open board 20KHZ inverter , using the 18vAC terminals on board hooked to half wave type voltage doubler with 330uf caps low ESR, 105 degrees and fast recovery diodes.The output 28v DC is capable of 168 watts to simulate the end circuit that would be used. This unit has isolation also. The other full wave unit has the same inverter 20khz board with input from 19vDC boost converter , so as the output final is 27vDC with full wave rectification fast recovery, and capable of isolation, 6-7 amps current, and 168 watts. This is improvement over the original S1R9A9M9 circuit that was dangerous to the operator of high volts on 12v battery, and not using series diodes protection from ignition volts. There is also small magnetic field in combustion chamber aiding the process. I have added neodymium ring magnet to spark plug which also carries field to tips of plug. The copper wire joint of low v + high V is changed to steel magnetic wire in rubber hose to carry field down to plug, and provide voltage protection from the rubber. The S1R9A9M9 website is shut down, but was composed of questions and answers and tech notes that I captured before it's demise. The specific S1R triple coils assembly provided several uses the same time on 18HP Briggs engine, but was easier to do, than machining special plate to reposition the lawnmower ignition coil. My original wrong impression was that the coils needed the full voltage drop, as on the 18HP. I made 39 diff models until discovering the coils needed to be copper , while a separate adjustable HEAT power resistor is used to get exact spark plug current needed, and carries one of the several voltage drops.
    Last edited by russwr; 05-12-2023, 08:16 PM.

Comment

S1R9A9M9 Relays then And Now

I studied and designed a replacement for the "magic dual coil relays" that were obsolete electromechanical and not available to purchase. Nathren had 15 in a box surplus. The 4 technicians in Georgia had tried to make duplicates hand made relay that did not work. They said the original relays were worth their weight in Gold. Engines ran mostly smooth when EGR was applied same time. Years later the unmarked relays were found to be new/sealed latching type switching replacements for the 60cycles electrical pole boxes in Georgia for traffic signal lights. I made up 3 samples coils and used the average values for about 1.5Millihenry for each one of 2. The CARS engine conversions put both low volts + high volts through it to run spark plugs on 6-7 amps. Plugs needed to be zero ohms- Champion plugs come apart to remove resistor, so as like a racing plug. It has been written that there may be Radiant Energy provided by the relay that travels down to spark plugs. Their sample 2 relays were NOT made in vacuum chamber, like mine was! I used Carlon sealable box with seal , parts inside, screws epoxied to lid, and brass fittings, valve, and vacuum gauge, and hand tool vacuum pimp. You cannot epoxy insulated wire to hole in lid. The air still enters under the insulation. This vacuum technique keeps the energy from expanding outward and follows down the wire. ( Diode-spark gap, N + S magnets parallel to gap- PF capacitor parallel to gap, and following inductor coil ) China Ebay sells these 21gauge wire .8mm as 1.5Mh. Dayton brand also, from Parts Plus, is less money. The car conversions had 400W inverter for 110v AC to half wave pulsing DC, about 40vDC, while Briggs 18HP started on 12v battery , then battery removed, and engine ran on the under-flywheel alternator current 10 amps pulsing DC. The S1R9A9M9 triple coils assembly had several uses same time! I remade several S1R coils so as to get same magnetic field over plug wire using 6 amps worth , so as more turns wire applied instead of 10 amps. Nathren's Briggs original plug 4000 ohms was changed to 125 ohms. Therefore to get 10 amps flow, he needed over 1000 volts. (Ohms law formula) That's why the original coils had BARE 12# wire for the high V. There was leakage inductance that superimposed higher volts for the low volts side!. The input was about 18 amps that dropped down to 10 amps flow due to the ohms reactance impressed on the low volts side from the high volts side! The web site had article about what was called (The 60turns coil test) Amperage reduced on 12v side with wrappings over the high volts wire.! . Nathren neglected to say mower engine was self running! I hope these notes are interesting to you. All engines ran at about minus 34 degrees timing on water vapor pressure generated ,with also Hydrogen gas generated and fired , using common electrolysis at tiny electrodes plug gap in combustion chamber. This was their invention , but not made marketable due to the relays. He said about 1 horsepower lost for every 6.
      Last edited by russwr; 06-20-2023, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X