What Is Teslan Energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longhorn View Post
    The persistent quotient in this thread is about the bending of space/time via a seeming pre-established bias towards an assumed anecdotal position, preferred. This is fine in the theoretical, underscored with an active imagination, but what empirical evidence do we have to substantiate the presumed or persistent premise, since we do not even have prima facia evidence in hand?

One may wish for many things, but on the same token should be careful what they wish for!

No I do not assume that all the premise of General Relativity is correct, but I do appreciate it's spirit of independence.

The end sought by free energy advocates is freedom from the elitist Standard Model of centralized control of the local time/space domain, which is in the spirit of Teslan Energy Systems.
    A Spirit of Independence

One of the fundamental discoveries of Einstein is that in our universe, there is indeed no fixed space-time background (Standard Model). In Einstein's theory of general relativity, which replaces Newton's theory of mechanics and the gravitational force (Standard Model), the geometry of spacetime is not fixed. Instead it is an evolving, dynamical quantity (Evolving). Physicists intent on describing our universe cannot just [assume a given geometry].

Instead, geometry is something that needs to be determined by solving (critical free expression or thought) certain equations that include all the effects of matter and energy.

http://www.einstein-online.info/spot...d_independence
    Last edited by longhorn; 09-14-2014, 12:11 PM. Reason: Minor correction

Comment

I don't want a discussion of Einstein or his theories, as they are framed in a classical (obsolete) viewpoint, though I will say yes to rejecting his notion that local space and time are not engineerable. I'm confident your understanding of spacetime vs gravitons suits your theoretical perspective, but for my part I find the notion of a compressible space (= compressible) time useful and to accord with certain observations.

Comment

Originally posted by serengetiplains View Post
        I don't want a discussion of Einstein or his theories, as they are framed in a classical (obsolete) viewpoint, though I will say yes to rejecting his notion that local space and time are not engineerable. I'm confident your understanding of spacetime vs gravitons suits your theoretical perspective, but for my part I find the notion of a compressible space (= compressible) time useful and to accord with certain observations.

Relax, nothing here but friends my friend, here is some enjoyable compression that with certain observations will be time useful with good theoretical graphics and a sublime message about bending space/time from down under.

Comment

The Occult Scientific Dictatorship Angle

Originally posted by serengetiplains View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Occult Scientific Dictatorship.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	46545

Scientific Dictatorship

For thousands of years the ruling classes have sought to control ideas and knowledge. This was because a free-thinking enlightened society would pose problems of control for the ruling elite. Knowledge and intellectual freedom has a way of empowering individuals and society. Free thinking individuals tend to question their existence and their environment. This is something that would be considered a nuisance for the ruling classes and history is littered with times of censorship from the ruling classes on the masses. The catholic church would burn books, and heretics who tried introducing new ideas to society. Galileo was jailed for promoting the idea that the sun was the center of the solar system rather than the earth. The catholic church banned many books during and after the period of the enlightenment that promoted the idea of the freedom of man and the concept of republics and democracies. Even today, knowledge and ideas are controlled through media and even in academia. We live in a world where scientific truth takes a backseat to politics. Scientific truth is manipulated or censored to protect the status quo. The status quo that is being protected is the Newton-Darwinian view of the World. The newton view is the view that we live in a material universe made up of separate atoms bumping into each other. Since everything is separate, things can be reduced down to a simplified equation. This is the Newtonian-reductionist view. Having said that the body is considered to be like a machine made up of separate parts, if one part or one sequence is malfunctioning, this simply has to be replaced. Or whole medical industry has been founded on this philosophy, as we over medicate to mask symptoms and deny the holistic aspects of the body while the pharmaceutical cartels profit from a drug addicted society. In a Newtonian reductionist world, spirit or energy do not exist. We humans are no different from robots, we are just made up of a combination of chemicals. Free will does not exist, God does not exist. Genes are predetermined and we humans do not have much of a capacity to change our existence. Contrary to what the status quo says, real science would tell us that we live in a holistic universe where everything is made up of energy even matter. The Darwinian paradigm of science promotes an ape-view of man. It promotes a universe in which evolution happens by random chance. It promotes a scientific view that goes hand in hand the Aristotelian view of natural hierarchies. The survival of the fittest view the promotes an idea that conflict best describes nature, and the fittest have the greatest chance of surviving. Social Darwinism has justified the ruthless exploitation of other and greed as advancing evolution in our species. The ruling classes have adopted this view and have continued to loot the people.

The official story from academia is this, we evolved from the apes, human civilization started 6000 years ago in Mesopotamia, since than we have steadily advanced. We live in a materialistic universe where spirit does not exist, nor God. We are machines made up of chemicals. Consciousness is an illusion and we do not have any free will - that is an illusion too. Evolution is driven by the fit in society so it is beneficial if the fit exercise their will over others to help with the evolution of mankind.

There has been lots of scientific discovery's that challenge the Newton-Darwinian paradigm, but mass censorship still exists in our academic institution. Many scientists fear losing their jobs promoting new ideas or sharing their findings. This is a climate of fear that has been developed over time. This is because the elites are afraid of the truth. They know that the truth will enlighten mankind threatening the power of the ruling classes. Any discovery that will empower us will be censored or buried. This is what the scientific dictatorship has done with the blessing of the global elite. The scientific dictatorship today are dogmatic ideologues with no interest in the truth, but aim to only protect the status quo and their positions of prestige in many renowned academic institution in the world.

Comment

What Einstein thought privately about the theories he advanced, and how they are cherry picked and used by the scientific establishment for the purposes of control are two different things. As for Einsteins personal views on E = mc2 his own words speak best: "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." -Albert Einstein; I concur.
            Last edited by longhorn; 09-14-2014, 06:31 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

The Proton is Teslan Energy

You are correct in saying that the " that (the) asymmetrical voltage rise-time/fall-time is therefore effective factor giving rise to so-called radiant energy. This appears to correspond to Tesla's original observation of blue light upon throwing the switch." The observation came from high voltage DC generators in use before AC electrical generation became common. As for bending space time we conject.

You stated; "If I am, the current waveform plotted over time would be asymmetrical ~~ a steep rise followed by a less steep fall. That current waveform then goes through the primary of the transformer, which creates a voltage waveform in the secondary tracking the shape of the current waveform in the primary. This voltage waveform is essentially an asymmetrical AC wave." yes you are correct the waveform seen 'is' an asymmetrical AC wave. This is what is powering our electrical grid at present, We have been utilizing radiant energy in our current power generation systems calling it AC since Tesla discovered AC through rotating magnet fields also called poly phase, we do not generate power at a generation plant, we attract it, the actual energy you and the rest of us are utilizing right now is radiant or dark energy from photons.
              Repost of my understanding of what Teslan Energy is for clarification and benefit of forum members, no red herrings here...
              Last edited by longhorn; 09-14-2014, 06:39 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

serengetiplains I have a simple question for you.

In operation what is the standard AC electric motor doing internally as a rotating magnetic field?

Comment

Induced EMF Effect

In operation what is the standard AC electric motor doing internally as a rotating magnetic field?
                  Here is a hint; A changing magnetic field will produce a voltage in a coil, causing a current to flow. To be completely accurate, if the magnetic flux through a coil is changed, a voltage will be produced. This voltage is known as the induced emf.

Next Question

How does a rotating AC magnetic field rotated by hand, produce voltage in the motor's coil causing current to flow when standard AC power is not available to the motor, and is it possible that this effect could continue in a split phase circuit operating with a grounded neutral with AC power applied to the motor?

Hint

Name:	180px-Polemount-singlephase-closeup.jpg
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	46548

Pole-mounted single-phase transformer with three-wire center-tapped "split-phase" secondary. Note use of ground conductor as one leg of primary feeder. On the secondary, the center tap (neutral) is also grounded.
                  Last edited by longhorn; 09-15-2014, 11:47 AM. Reason: Addendum

Comment

Here is a hint; A changing magnetic field will produce a voltage in a coil, causing a current to flow. To be completely accurate, if the magnetic flux through a coil is changed, a voltage will be produced. This voltage is known as the induced emf.

Next Question

How does a rotating AC magnetic field rotated by hand, produce voltage in the motor's coil causing current to flow when standard AC power is not available to the motor, and is it possible that this effect could continue in a split phase circuit operating with a grounded neutral with AC power applied to the motor?

Hint

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3808[/ATTACH]

Pole-mounted single-phase transformer with three-wire center-tapped "split-phase" secondary. Note use of ground conductor as one leg of primary feeder. On the secondary, the center tap (neutral) is also grounded.
                    Yes, through the Faraday effect but only if there is a phase imbalance, in which case the neutral wire returns the voltage back to the center tap to be redistributed, or returned to the generation plant when this happens a rotating magnetic field is created in the local transformer circuit. Imbalances in a split phase transformer circuit can be internal out of phase conditions or external forces in the active local time/space medium. External energies from the vacuum move through time space in spiral form, there are many examples of this found in nature.

In example aurora borealis are often in spiral form;

Name:	imageMain_1_8.jpg
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	46550

In a study the behavior of spiral waves under the driving of a rotating electric field, it was found rotating electric fields can drive a spiral wave to be synchronous (in phase), depending on four factors: its frequency and amplitude, chirality, and polarized modes. A split phase transformer circuit in a single phase distribution circuit as noted do not normally rotate until there is an imbalance in phase, at which time the formerly passive neutral wire connected to ground and the center tap of the transformer operating now as a bi-directional rotating electric field, redistributes excess voltage back to the generation plant for redistribution.

Abstract: Dynamics of spiral waves driven by a rotating electric field.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...07570413001123
                    Last edited by longhorn; 09-16-2014, 02:40 PM. Reason: Added Abstract link

Comment

AC-field-controlled localization-delocalization transition in one dimensional disordered system

In their conclusion Wei Zhang and Sergio E. Ulloa found in their (Department of Physics and Astronomy, and Nanoscale and Quantum
                      Phenomena Institute, Ohio University, 2008) paper entitled; AC-field-controlled localization-delocalization transition in one dimensional disordered system

Conclusion:

We find that there is an AC electric field induced transition from extended to localized states, which is absent in the Anderson model.

The transition point is found analytically for the high frequency limit, and found to occur when e_ = \sb — s a \ ~ i? ff = 2RJa(edEi/ lo). The dynamical localization is not only recovered as a natural limit in the absence of disorder, but also shows its effects in the transport properties of the system with disorder and correlation (the peaks in Figure 4 and 5).The generalization of our results to a V-dimer model is straightforward, and expected to yield qualitatively similar results. Our theoretical predictions could be checked in a variety of systems, and especially on experiments in GaAs-AlGaAs random-dimer superlattices^ In experiments, tuning external AC field is a relative easy task compared with changing disorder or correlation in a desired way. Generalizations to different and more complex correlations are also expected to give interesting results.

https://archive.org/stream/arxiv-con...03720_djvu.txt

Comment

Anderson Model or Anderson localization; CLARIFICATION

AC-field-controlled localization-delocalization transition in one dimensional disordered system

In their conclusion Wei Zhang and Sergio E. Ulloa found in their (Department of Physics and Astronomy, and Nanoscale and Quantum
                        Phenomena Institute, Ohio University, 2008) paper entitled; AC-field-controlled localization-delocalization transition in one dimensional disordered system

Conclusion:

We find that there is an AC electric field induced transition from extended to localized states, which is absent in the Anderson model.

The transition point is found analytically for the high frequency limit, and found to occur when e_ = \sb — s a \ ~ i? ff = 2RJa(edEi/ lo). The dynamical localization is not only recovered as a natural limit in the absence of disorder, but also shows its effects in the transport properties of the system with disorder and correlation (the peaks in Figure 4 and 5).The generalization of our results to a V-dimer model is straightforward, and expected to yield qualitatively similar results. Our theoretical predictions could be checked in a variety of systems, and especially on experiments in GaAs-AlGaAs random-dimer superlattices^ In experiments, tuning external AC field is a relative easy task compared with changing disorder or correlation in a desired way. Generalizations to different and more complex correlations are also expected to give interesting results.

https://archive.org/stream/arxiv-con...03720_djvu.txt
                        The AC induced electric field from the local active medium noted by Wei Zhang and Sergio E. Ulloa supra, is a discussion on dark energy and it effects when induced by electro magnetic spin in electro magnetic distribution systems. In their conclusion they mentioned the Anderson model also known as Anderson localization which is is a general wave phenomenon that applies to the transport (distribution) of electrostatic waves (SEE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatics), acoustic waves, quantum waves, spin waves, etc (SEE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_localization).

General Wave Phenomenon

General wave phenomenon is found in the local active medium in the form of corona discharges (SEE:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_discharge), also known as (in parlay); Ion Wind (SEE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_wind). Corona discharge is the nom de plume for what was called formerly the ether, colloquially referred to by the free energy community as the "vacuum", the "solar wind," "dark energy," and "scalar energy," so let us not be confused as to the subject of the the current discussion.

A Corona Discharge as defined is "In electricity as an electrical discharge brought on by the ionization of a fluid surrounding a conductor that is electrically energized.

The discharge will occur when the strength (potential gradient) of the electric field around the conductor is high enough to form a conductive region, but not high enough to cause electrical breakdown or arcing to nearby objects. It is often seen as a bluish (or other color) glow in the air adjacent to pointed metal conductors carrying high voltages. (SEE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_discharge).

It should be noticed that Tesla always considered that the formation of "blueish" phenomenon formed in an energized circuit when switched was a different form of energy than that which was ostensibly energizing the circuit switched, he observed this phenomenon at Edison's DC generation plant in Niagara Falls New York and was intrigued by it.

Name:	220px-Corona_discharge_1.JPG
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	46553

The above picture is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_discharge, it states in the caption under the picture that; "Corona discharge on insulator string of a 500 kV overhead power line. Corona discharges represent a significant power loss for electric utilities."

This is a misrepresentation intentional or unintentional of the facts. Because additional if not most of the power is added to the circuit when scalar discharges take place as evidenced in the above picture, furthermore the energy of the sic discharges are actually electro-static energy being attracted (inducted) into the circuit, which then follows the path of least resistance back to the generation plant for re-distribution.

Corona discharge on insulator string of a 500 kV overhead power line contrasted to:

Name:	tesla-coil.jpg
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	46554
                        Last edited by longhorn; 09-16-2014, 06:24 PM. Reason: Inclusion of electrostatic replacing electromagnetic @ first paragraph, last sentence

Comment

For the purposes of answering the original question of this thread; "What is Teslan Energy," I believe that the question has been sufficiently prosecuted so that anyone inquiring into the matter will be sufficiently informed to pursue further inquiry. I have shared with the community here on the Energy Science Forum my opinion drawn from the empirical evidence with reference provided in support of my theories and understanding. Does this mean that the question's answer in finalized? By no means is the question finalized. If it were finalized the subject matter would become crystallized, stifling further inquiry into the subject matter and further discoveries. We have the responsibility to ourselves, each other and the future to continue asking questions on "What is Teslan Energy," the challenge is on the table, and will remain on the table until we together have fully prosecuted the question at hand. Semper fidelis, my brothers and sisters...

Name:	Tesla-coil-band.jpg
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	46555
                          Last edited by longhorn; 09-16-2014, 07:43 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

The common AC motor is a magneto/generator according to US Patent 382,279

"If suitable mechanical provision be now made for rotating the field magnet around the disk, the apparatus exemplifies the conditions of an ordinary magneto-generator and currents would be set up in the coils or closed conductors."

Quoting: United States Patent 382,279 May 1, 1888 for AC Electro-Magnetic Motor awarded to Nicole Tesla

http://www.forgottenbooks.com/readbo..._1000180618#27 at page 41, Line 70.
                            Last edited by longhorn; 09-16-2014, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Caveat - Leave no stone unturned, when researching Tesla...

Comment

Caveat - Leave no stone unturned, when researching Tesla...

Pay attention to the actual video at the 44 second mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X