• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Cart & Small Forklift Charger & Rejuvenator 36v & 48v

Golf Cart Charger
    36 & 48 Volts
    120VAC or 220VAC

This is the NEW Golf-Cart and Small Forklift Electric Vehicle Charger for 36 and 48V battery banks. Designed specifically for 6 and 8V 150-270AH batteries in series to 36-48V banks. This charger will help restore older and useless batteries to allow you to use your vehicle again, or go the extra mile. Will take a few days on the first charge to work on the old sulfated batteries. Or typically 5 to 8 hours on a new or rejuvenated discharged battery bank.

Can be used on small and medium Forklifts. For 36 and 48V 500-1000AH battery Forklift banks it will take 12 hours or longer to fully charge. This is ideal for shops that do not always use their vehicles and do not wish to have the larger chargers. Will need an adapter to connect from the forklift bank connector to the standard golf-cart connector.

Available in 110 and 220VAC models. 110VAC will plug into 15A household outlets.

Maximum consumption is 1000W@48VDC. Average is approximately 500W.

This industrial golf cart charger charges and restores the capacity of 36 and 48 volt golf cart battery banks.

• See owner’s manual for more details.

• *1 Year Warranty

GET YOUR OWN ENERGENX GOLF CART & SMALL FORKLIFT CHARGER & REJUVENATOR HERE: ENERGENX GOLF CART CHARGER

Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Where is the manual? I have been thinking about buying this charger, but I want to read the manual before I buy it.

Comment

hi i want to find out if this charget will charge lifepo4 batteries at 48v? thank you

Comment

None of these chargers are designed to charge any lithium type batteries.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

hi. i was wandering about nikel metal hydrate and nikel cadmium. how come that they can be charged and not the lithium? seems like they are similar in function. is the chemistry too diferent? thank you for the replay

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
            None of these chargers are designed to charge any lithium type batteries.
            Has anyone tested any of the radiant chargers with Nickel Iron batteries?

Comment

Originally posted by adrianjustmee View Post
              hi. i was wandering about nikel metal hydrate and nikel cadmium. how come that they can be charged and not the lithium? seems like they are similar in function. is the chemistry too diferent? thank you for the replay
              Yes, both of those CAN be charged with Tesla Chargers.

The 1AU - universal is what i use to charge all my AAA, AA, C, D, 9v radio size batteries and all my 12 and 18v tool batts (mostly nicad).

With lithium batteries are quite a bit different.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by bluestix View Post
                Has anyone tested any of the radiant chargers with Nickel Iron batteries?
                I believe they can be, but I asked for clarification on this. I'll post back with an answer or someone else will. I'l check back.
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron,
                  Many of us have NiCd or NiMH batteries that are work affected and no longer hold the specified voltage. Do the Tesla chargers rejuvinate these as well?
                  James

Comment

Originally posted by James Milner View Post
                    Aaron,
                    Many of us have NiCd or NiMH batteries that are work affected and no longer hold the specified voltage. Do the Tesla chargers rejuvinate these as well?
                    James
                    Hi James,

Yes, they do. But if you have a tool batt that has sit around dead for several years, the chances are that they will not come back.

But if you have these kind of batts that are somewhat usable but just don't perform like they used to, don't power a load very long, won't charge up much with the stock chargers, then yes, our chargers can bring most of them back to different levels. Some can be brought back like new and some will just be moderately rejuvenated - still better than they are so it depends on how bad the battery damage is.

But the batteries usually perform better and better with each successive charge/discharge cycle so the best results will be after quite a few cycles.

All my tool batts, AA's, AAA's, C's, etc... when I have them new, I only charge them with the 1AU. I have 2 different nicad 18v batteries for a Black & Decker trimmer that I bought almost 6 years ago. Those batteries still perform like new and the 1AU is the only thing I ever use to charge them. So, starting with good quality batteries, keeps them in really good shape WAY longer than if you had a stock charger.

Those 18v trimmer batts are the biggest nicads I've charged with these chargers.

I had some old radio shack AAA's and AA's that came with a plug in wall charger...they wouldn't hold a charge very much. I charged them with the 1AU and over multiple cycles, they perform just like brand new AAA's and AA's from Harbor Freight.

It's just very important to charge them right away after they're used for best results.
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                      I believe they can be, but I asked for clarification on this. I'll post back with an answer or someone else will. I'l check back.
                      I am also curious about ultracapacitors. I am going to buy a few and test but I want to know if anyone else has tried them.

Comment

Working...
                      X