Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is warranty valid beyond 12 months when you spend almost $2000 for a product like 24A12? That's my point, if the warranty is not available beyond 12 months and the product breaks on the 13th month, let the consumer fix it or the company should fix it at a fare price. Otherwise it is a terrible and wasteful investment. I assume those higher priced chargers are filled in with potting compound as well as I hoped to purchase some of those units if someone could fix them after the warranty expires which is 12 months.
    I have 2 options I think here, one is to contact John Bedini and another option is to contact my bank. I find Rick and his Energenx company UNPROFESSIONAL in the aspect of handling the customer service and deeply regret I bought their unit.
    It is a well known fact that any company's legitimate existence and a real goal is to make a profit. There is no other real reason for any company to exist. That being said I stand behind every picture I posted and every word I said to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla View Post
      Is warranty valid beyond 12 months when you spend almost $2000 for a product like 24A12? That's my point, if the warranty is not available beyond 12 months and the product breaks on the 13th month, let the consumer fix it or the company should fix it at a fare price. Otherwise it is a terrible and wasteful investment. I assume those higher priced chargers are filled in with potting compound as well as I hoped to purchase some of those units if someone could fix them after the warranty expires which is 12 months.
      I have 2 options I think here, one is to contact John Bedini and another option is to contact my bank. I find Rick and his Energenx company UNPROFESSIONAL in the aspect of handling the customer service and deeply regret I bought their unit.
      It is a well known fact that any company's legitimate existence and a real goal is to make a profit. There is no other real reason for any company to exist. That being said I stand behind every picture I posted and every word I said to be true.
      First, I want to clear something up. Energenx is the manufacturer and they are not a customer service department for Rick and his business. Rick was a distributor and was responsible for his own customer service and it is unfortunate that your requests for customer service support from Rick's company were such a bad experience.

At Tesla Chargers, we reply to all customer service requests in 24-48 hours at the latest and we even have a phone number on our banner where you can actually reach us. Even for us at Tesla Chargers, Energenx does not provide customer service to our customers - they make the chargers/rejuvenators and we support our own customers.

In the bigger units, depending on what the issue is, yes, some things can be replaced/repaired. I've seen a couple units that are completely fried (every component with MELTED power transformer) because someone used it as a power supply. That situation for example will not be repairable, the person has to buy a new unit and stop using it for something that it is not designed for. If it is used properly and something went wrong, then yes, it can usually be repaired but it is important that the customer does not open any unit even if the warranty is expired unless the customer is asked to open it. From a distributor or manufacturer's perspective, if a unit is opened up, there is no way to guarantee that the customer didn't short something out inside and caused the damage.

Do this for me if you want me to try to help you out... email the customer support email on this banner (click it to make it bigger): Click image for larger version

Name:	tesla_chargers2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	45429
      Just copy and paste some of these pics and your original post about this and remind me who you are in this forum and I'll see what I can do.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Thanks for the post first of all........
        really helpful post for beginner rejuvenating small LABs with some industrial battery charger , following these steps will bring pretty much success rate..............

Comment

Originally posted by ethangavin View Post
          Thanks for the post first of all........
          really helpful post for beginner rejuvenating small LABs with some industrial battery charger , following these steps will bring pretty much success rate..............
          What is your point of posting a link to that company which has nothing to do with the 2A12?
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Present Industrial Battery Charger have not even known what Radiant Charging does to Batteries! yes if those shown in the website are configured in Radiant Mode, will show a world of difference to those who claim that it is the best in the world so far... but for now, it's only Bedini chargers that stay ahead in the race.
            rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
            X