Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to buy S3A12

Hi Everyone,

I'm very keen to obtain an S3A12 TST5 for lead acid (Or LifePo4 if necessary). I realize they aren't made any longer but wondered if anyone in the community has one they wish to sell? New or second hand.

I'm located in VIC, Australia but would pay shipping from anywhere if the price is right.

Thanks!

Originally posted by jelloir View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm very keen to obtain an S3A12 TST5 for lead acid (Or LifePo4 if necessary). I realize they aren't made any longer but wondered if anyone in the community has one they wish to sell? New or second hand.

I'm located in VIC, Australia but would pay shipping from anywhere if the price is right.

Thanks!
    Hey Im keen to buy one as well!!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      Hey Im keen to buy one as well!!!
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      I need one 2A12 and S3A12 too. My RC1AU is not suitable for car batteries. Gee I was so stupid and hesitated for so long that I lost the opportunity. Any news about teslachargers.com ? Aaron ,Peter ?

Hope they're well.
      Last edited by gabiX87; 02-10-2018, 11:36 AM.
      my work here :
      https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/+...22301631177969

Comment

Originally posted by gabiX87 View Post
        I need one 2A12 and S3A12 too. My RC1AU is not suitable for car batteries. Gee I was so stupid and hesitated for so long that I lost the opportunity. Any news about teslachargers.com ? Aaron ,Peter ?

Hope they're well.
        Hi, I have an agreement to manufacture these but the source code for the 2.5A12-EX model mysteriously disappeared from John's computers.

If I do release a 2A12, then it will be the model before the EX model. It is still better than anything else on the market - the cap discharge speed is a little slower but it is still an incredible rejuvenator. I'm also going to convert everything to surface mount components - it is the only practical way to be able to produce high quantity of these chargers at a reasonable price.

Besides the 2A12, I want to release a S5A12. John built one 5 amp solar charge controller for me to test. I have already converted the board to surface mount and have to build a prototype for testing. It's close to the same as the S3A12 but a bit more robust.

When I'm ready to release one of these, I'll definitely be sending out notifications. I'll probably put out the solar charge controller first since it is much easier to manufacture.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
          Hi, I have an agreement to manufacture these but the source code for the 2.5A12-EX model mysteriously disappeared from John's computers.

If I do release a 2A12, then it will be the model before the EX model. It is still better than anything else on the market - the cap discharge speed is a little slower but it is still an incredible rejuvenator. I'm also going to convert everything to surface mount components - it is the only practical way to be able to produce high quantity of these chargers at a reasonable price.

Besides the 2A12, I want to release a S5A12. John built one 5 amp solar charge controller for me to test. I have already converted the board to surface mount and have to build a prototype for testing. It's close to the same as the S3A12 but a bit more robust.

When I'm ready to release one of these, I'll definitely be sending out notifications. I'll probably put out the solar charge controller first since it is much easier to manufacture.
          Hi Aaron,
          Splendid!! anxiously awaitng the availability of the Rejuvenator...
          John's dream must contiune to have these wide spread in use.
          Best Regards,
          Faraday88.

Comment

Greetings:

It might be helpful to look at the capacitors being used for both units and the code that you have.

My bet is that the discharge rate is directly related to the Time Constant of the capacitor.

I'm guessing that only two are used on the newer unit, and possibly only one if it is a higher frequency unit.

Somewhere along the way, my plan is to use some of the PIC chips I have stowed away for a project like this.

A selector switch could be provided for changing between deep cycle and automotive batteries. Multiple caps could be connected in parallel for charging and then in series for discharging.

And on, and on, and on with bells and whistles.

Rest stops for voltage checks and so forth.

Take a good look at the code that you have and see how it plays with the parts in both units.

An 'ah ha' moment awaits you.

Good Hunting!!

glenWV

Comment

Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
              Greetings:

It might be helpful to look at the capacitors being used for both units and the code that you have.

My bet is that the discharge rate is directly related to the Time Constant of the capacitor.

I'm guessing that only two are used on the newer unit, and possibly only one if it is a higher frequency unit.

Somewhere along the way, my plan is to use some of the PIC chips I have stowed away for a project like this.

A selector switch could be provided for changing between deep cycle and automotive batteries. Multiple caps could be connected in parallel for charging and then in series for discharging.

And on, and on, and on with bells and whistles.

Rest stops for voltage checks and so forth.

Take a good look at the code that you have and see how it plays with the parts in both units.

An 'ah ha' moment awaits you.

Good Hunting!!

glenWV
              Hi Glen,
              The time constant view of the Charge -Discharge is defied when it comes to this mode of Charging its called Tesla Impulse Technology!!! read the Full patent 6545444 it all there.. This is the essence that make it so unique as opposed to conventional understanding of Charging a Battery as a dipole. once you understand what is to 'ring the bell twice' you will soon be there....although the above is the fundamental of the TIT technology, remember a commercial unit is hybridized by JB to proctect piracy...and thats the way to keep those crookes at bay.the source code/ software involves complex instruction and hence it critical...

Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              Last edited by Faraday88; 02-13-2018, 09:26 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Tit

Hi Glen,
                The time constant view of the Charge -Discharge is defied when it comes to this mode of Charging its called Tesla Impulse Technology!!! read the Full patent 6545444 it all there.. This is the essence that make it so unique as opposed to conventional understanding of Charging a Battery as a dipole. once you understand what is to 'ring the bell twice' you will soon be there....although the above is the fundamental of the TIT technology, remember a commercial unit is hybridized by JB to proctect piracy...and thats the way to keep those crooks at bay.the source code/ software involves complex instruction and hence it critical...

Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                Greetings:

Thank you for your input, I appreciate it.

I have JB's DVD on this, but it has been some time since going through it. Same for the patent, so I printed it off and will revisit both.

When the DVD came out, I experimented some along these lines trying to add to the SGs output. My equipment and batteries were very poor back then, so I didn't get far.

What got me on to the cap thing is that I heard someone say something off-hand about not needing to hit the battery hard if you hit it really fast.

I was considering the TIT as collecting energy to feed the cap, which was then dumped into the battery, thus making a more efficient system.

Something akin to JB's SG3524 cap dump circuit, but better.

I do have a broken S3A12, or 2A12 around somewhere which I would like to get a good look at, but the potting prevents that pretty much. Might get the cap size, though.

Thanks again for the 'heads up', I appreciate it.

glenWV

Comment

Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
                  Greetings:

Thank you for your input, I appreciate it.

I have JB's DVD on this, but it has been some time since going through it. Same for the patent, so I printed it off and will revisit both.

When the DVD came out, I experimented some along these lines trying to add to the SGs output. My equipment and batteries were very poor back then, so I didn't get far.

What got me on to the cap thing is that I heard someone say something off-hand about not needing to hit the battery hard if you hit it really fast.

I was considering the TIT as collecting energy to feed the cap, which was then dumped into the battery, thus making a more efficient system.

Something akin to JB's SG3524 cap dump circuit, but better.

I do have a broken S3A12, or 2A12 around somewhere which I would like to get a good look at, but the potting prevents that pretty much. Might get the cap size, though.

Thanks again for the 'heads up', I appreciate it.

glenWV
                  Hi Glenn,
                  I see that you are a very motivating person and you should keep up this spirit as i told you in the other thread (Batteries from cell tower ect..).. and remember no experiment is poor or good... experiments are exepriments.. they are companion wepon to explore the unknow..
                  Yes its the TIT cap dump 'Ring the bell twice'' for the secondary batteries or 'Link the gap to bridge at once'' to the primaries. Just my few cents.
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  Last edited by Faraday88; 02-17-2018, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Hi Aaron,
                    Any progress in this front? hope things are in place for you to be able to have them again into production..
                    Best Regards,
                    Faraday88.
                    Last edited by Faraday88; 04-09-2018, 08:38 AM. Reason: addition to privious post

Comment

Hi Aaron,
                      Any progress in this front? hope things are in place for you to be able to have them again into production..
                      Best Regards,
                      Faraday88.
                      No updates on the chargers, the MWO project has taken most of our time.

http://emediapress.com/lakhovsky-multiwave-oscillator/
                      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

No updates on the chargers, the MWO project has taken most of our time.

http://emediapress.com/lakhovsky-multiwave-oscillator/
                        Very Well Aaron, appreciate a tentative line time ...
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                        X