Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla Chargers unavailable now - Can we build one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here is the Board of Directors, most of them are dead, or very old like I am:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 12.37.37 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	49461

And even Energenx.com website is not up and running, it is totally OFFLINE for hours, must be going or gone Defunct?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 12.41.24 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	49462
    Last edited by tesla; 05-20-2017, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Tesla,

I think you misunderstand what is going on here. John and Gary passed away, his family, immediate and extended are working to maintain and extend the company, both its tech and its legacy. you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. Aaron and I communicate with the Family weekly, and are trying to help where we can. I am asking you to back off and let John's wife and his sisters grieve for a bit, and let Gary's daughter do the same. energenx will come thru this and the intellectual property from that company will be purchased by someone. patents will be enforced and will resume. it takes time to put peoples affairs in order. its only been a few months since John and Gary left us.

Teslagenx is continuing to build and repair John's amplifier line, and his SG and other circuits as we are building the RPX, and aaron is building RPX and the latest design of the 2A12. we both have licensing agreements still in force.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Tom C (hilds),

I don't see any warehouse of yours or a mansion where you are building these units, are you a distributor and are interested in profit, or have a real design schematics? I have several JB chargers but my batteries keep on failing year after year!!! And RPX machine is another money swindling operation I think as it is not proven to work or do what it is designed to do? Sorry, what is it designed to do??? Is it proven?? Then why deceive people???

Here is what Peter said about distributing schematics: "...
        I am not here to chat or be drawn into lengthy discussions on theory. My purpose in posting in these threads is to place the authentic designs for these machines into the public domain, so that future students may be able to replicate and study them if they wish.

Thanks for your understanding,
        Peter
        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc...."
        Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 05-20-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Dude, do you know how to use those chargers correctly? This includes the type of battery... I.E. Not SLA type, etc.

If you don't have confidence in the products and believe what you are saying about their moral ethics, perhaps should just stop wasting your time as well as ours.

Comment

Pal, I acquired 6 chargers worth about $5000 at the time, I maintained my Lead Acid -wet type diligently with those chargers and the batteries keep on failing!!! I had 6 Marine Deep cycle, 9 home garden, now I only have 3 home-garden alive and on maintenance charge, why 3?---because one more failed in the last 2 weeks. And yes, distilled water maintained, all full, I am educated on how to keep them in good shape, BUT the batteries keep on failing!!! When you spend so much money and try it, then come back and give me advice, dude. Even Rick Friedrick once said, JB\s chargers fail batteries due to bad electronics engineering design.
            Originally posted by Catrinisin View Post
            Dude, do you know how to use those chargers correctly? This includes the type of battery... I.E. Not SLA type, etc.

If you don't have confidence in the products and believe what you are saying about their moral ethics, perhaps should just stop wasting your time as well as ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
              Tesla,

I think you misunderstand what is going on here. John and Gary passed away, his family, immediate and extended are working to maintain and extend the company, both its tech and its legacy. you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. Aaron and I communicate with the Family weekly, and are trying to help where we can. I am asking you to back off and let John's wife and his sisters grieve for a bit, and let Gary's daughter do the same. energenx will come thru this and the intellectual property from that company will be purchased by someone. patents will be enforced and will resume. it takes time to put peoples affairs in order. its only been a few months since John and Gary left us.

Teslagenx is continuing to build and repair John's amplifier line, and his SG and other circuits as we are building the RPX, and aaron is building RPX and the latest design of the 2A12. we both have licensing agreements still in force.

Tom C
              Tom C ,
              Thanks for that update I think that should make it clear to all on their doubts.
              I personally wish that JB's Legacy be kept alive and that we respect his contribution to the world soceity.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by tesla View Post
                Pal, I acquired 6 chargers worth about $5000 at the time, I maintained my Lead Acid -wet type diligently with those chargers and the batteries keep on failing!!! I had 6 Marine Deep cycle, 9 home garden, now I only have 3 home-garden alive and on maintenance charge, why 3?---because one more failed in the last 2 weeks. And yes, distilled water maintained, all full, I am educated on how to keep them in good shape, BUT the batteries keep on failing!!! When you spend so much money and try it, then come back and give me advice, dude. Even Rick Friedrick once said, JB\s chargers fail batteries due to bad electronics engineering design.
                tesla,
                First of all John's techonology works beautifully!! you have for sure joined hands with Rick friedrich and are in all out attempt to defame JB.
                if you expect people to belive in your claim then tell us why Rick friedrich is still dealing with JB'S technology (Reniassance)???
                there is no way Batteries will fail using Energenx/Teslagenx Chargers of course unless you want them to!!
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Tom C (hilds),

I don't see any warehouse of yours or a mansion where you are building these units, are you a distributor and are interested in profit, or have a real design schematics? I have several JB chargers but my batteries keep on failing year after year!!! And RPX machine is another money swindling operation I think as it is not proven to work or do what it is designed to do? Sorry, what is it designed to do??? Is it proven?? Then why deceive people???

Here is what Peter said about distributing schematics: "...
                  I am not here to chat or be drawn into lengthy discussions on theory. My purpose in posting in these threads is to place the authentic designs for these machines into the public domain, so that future students may be able to replicate and study them if they wish.

Thanks for your understanding,
                  Peter
                  Peter Lindemann, D.Sc...."
                  A warehouse or mansion is needed to build devices? LOL

I answered your post filled with lies and misinformation about the RPX unit - the only claims you are whining about are figments of your imagination: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...t=experimental

You probably started with junk batteries or bought the chargers from Rick, which are always breaking down. That's what you get when you deal with low quality bootlegged builds. Maybe this is Rick? ;-)

Peter is talking about designs that are INTENDED to be shared with the public. It is common sense, but you evidently don't want to be bothered with the facts.

And you are posting obsolete information that is almost 10 years old to prove your point? That is dishonest and misleading but doesn't surprise me considering the history of your posts.

EnergenX was in business manufacturing up until November of last year. What a 2008 document has to do with the company in 2016 or 2017 could only make sense to someone that is loosing their grip on reality.

$5000 in chargers failed you? That is beyond FAKE. You never purchased $5k in chargers from us or anyone else. $5k in failed chargers and not one single time did you ever mention it to the company you claim you bought them from? I would know when something like that happens because it affects my business and I was always out at EnergenX. You are posting nothing but pure fantasy. PROVE IT.
                  Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                    $5000 in chargers failed you? That is beyond FAKE. You never purchased $5k in chargers from us or anyone else. $5k in failed chargers and not one single time did you ever mention it to the company you claim you bought them from? I would know when something like that happens because it affects my business and I was always out at EnergenX. You are posting nothing but pure fantasy. PROVE IT.
                    Never say Never! http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...t=experimental

Comment

Show us all proof you purchased $5k in chargers.
                      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                        Show us all proof you purchased $5k in chargers.
                        Hi Aaron,

When can we expect to have the new brand exterme 2.5A 12V Charger Rejuvenator available.(Tesla chargers/Teslagenx) i'm eager to purchase.. will book it any time if you say..!
                        Best Regards,
                        Faraday88.
                        Last edited by Faraday88; 05-21-2017, 01:17 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Working...
                        X