This charger is a BEAST!!!

• 2.5 amps instead of 2.0
    • Cap discharges twice as fast
    • Quicker Charger
    • Able to charge & rejuvenate bigger batteries

Watch the video!

Get one now: 2A12-EX
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    * BRAND NEW * - 2.5A12-EX EXTREME Bedini Charger

This charger is a BEAST!!!

• 2.5 amps instead of 2.0
    • Cap discharges twice as fast
    • Quicker Charger
    • Able to charge & rejuvenate bigger batteries

Watch the video!

Hi Aaron,
    MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!
    Rgds,
    Navneet.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi,

I have a few question regarding the 2A12-EX model.

Can I, in a permanante of way, use a 2A12-EX on a sailboat, (3 bank : two deep cycle and one start up battery)?
      or this is more like a maintenance tools?

Actually I have a MotoMaster Nautilus 15A Onboard Battery Charger and I'm looking forward to change it.

I also have question regarding rejuvenating battery, I have purchase the battery secret video and I do understand the need of a CBA IV to discharge the battery multiple time to do a good rejuvenating, the question I have is can this be programmable or I manually need to disconnect the charger, connect the CBA and every time programme it to discharge... Can we automate the : charge to top, discharge to about 11 volts, charge to top discharge to about 10.5 ....

thanks

Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Serge View Post
        Hi,

I have a few question regarding the 2A12-EX model.

Can I, in a permanante of way, use a 2A12-EX on a sailboat, (3 bank : two deep cycle and one start up battery)?
        or this is more like a maintenance tools?

Actually I have a MotoMaster Nautilus 15A Onboard Battery Charger and I'm looking forward to change it.

I also have question regarding rejuvenating battery, I have purchase the battery secret video and I do understand the need of a CBA IV to discharge the battery multiple time to do a good rejuvenating, the question I have is can this be programmable or I manually need to disconnect the charger, connect the CBA and every time programme it to discharge... Can we automate the : charge to top, discharge to about 11 volts, charge to top discharge to about 10.5 ....

thanks

Serge
        Are those batteries flooded lead acid batteries?
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Yes all of them

Comment

Yes all of them

Comment

Yes all of them
              Ok - in that case, you can use it as the regular charger - http://teslachargers.com/products/ba...120-240-volts/
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thank you Aaron,
                Can I make a 3 banks battery with it?
                And leave it in permanence on the sailboat, for exemple if I don't use the boat for 2 or 3 mounth leave all 3 battery on the charge?

Thanks

Comment

I am not sure, but I think I just got it...

The 2A12-EX is a Trikler charger so I assume it could be left for month on the battery.
                  And it's only for one battery, but if I place them in series, (two exacly same battery, deep cycle) just to charged them is it ok or I should have 2 charger?

Comment

I am not sure, but I think I just got it...

The 2A12-EX is a Trikler charger so I assume it could be left for month on the battery.
                    And it's only for one battery, but if I place them in series, (two exacly same battery, deep cycle) just to charged them is it ok or I should have 2 charger?
                    Yes, this is correct.

It should be one battery for the charger. You can leave it on and it will go into a "float mode".
                    If the batteries are identical and in the same shape, you could put two in parallel for example and you can use the one charger, but I wouldn't add more than that.
                    Also, I would use the 2a12ex to first fully charge each battery separately and then when they're charged up separately, you can then put them in parallel and hook the 2a12 to it to keep them topped.
                    If they are not identical batteries in the same shape, I would definitely dedicate one charger per battery.
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                        Superub!!!!!
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.
                        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
                        X