The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG oscillators John Bedini

In this video I'm showing what can be done with al the SG oscillators, what the Patent talked about was charging a battery by means from a Solar Panel/ or supply. However what the patent office disallowed was the use of branch currents. So one source is capable of charging multiple batteries from one source battery or the Solar Panel, this applies to all my machines if the impedance is figured out on the batteries. The discussion is in the Energy Science Forum at, http://www.energyscienceforum.com/ If you have two batteries, identical in all respects, and you charge them as a parallel pair, then each will get half of the current from the solar panel or oscillator. Each will get the full voltage. HOWEVER, as your batteries will never be identical, it is not a good idea to simply parallel them unless they are matched. The Radiant Chargeing acts a little different because it sees each batteries impedance as one circuit in this arrangement and so the batteries are split and on one oscillator circuit each.. US Patent 7,990,110
    John Bedini

John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

John B,

Is there a limit to how many batteries you can charge from one source?

Thanks, Brent

Comment

Just can't be....

"In this video I'm showing what can be done with al the SG oscillators, ...."

Ok, Everytime I think I am just getting a handle on something we go for another ride Those are not matched in almost any way. Why is the voltage the same?
        I was just getting the idea that the reason you added a chemical on top of the wafer in the original was to create a differential ..In the Transistor... I was thinking about the relationship to the six coil and the Ten coil with the copper tubing. I came to ponder the video again where you are showing the little stacked batteries and the height of trees. Then I remembered something about Tesla and voltage potential about 750,000 volts 450,000 joules per cubic centimeter. And then because all this is super high frequency ranges A little on Wave Guide theory came to mind. I had just begun to think about the new battery liquid you used and how the crystal structures bring energy into themselves like many streams from a mountain filling a pond with water, only energy in this case. This made sense as to why an oscilator was the ideal use for crystal cells it allows a moment for the pond to refill.
        Then as that was all coming together to make some sense to me I see two completley difient impedences with identical volatages..... I am thrown for a loop here John; you really got me on this one!

As I see the original unit you had, I could see in my mind that the solar panel was just for switching power. I think the real energy from that system was what you did to the transistor to collect the high frequency differentials floating around it and pump those into the battery. We all think the SSG is running at the rotor speed but I think the transistor is doing something very different. But I also know one thing for sure and that's I don't know much......

So why are those the same voltage?
        Les

Comment

SG Oscillators Two Nodes

LessK,
          Sorry for doing that but I want to show some things about Radiant Current, I have not received the SG bike wheel yet so I thought I would give a starter, sorry.
          The SG circuits are all capable of dividing branch currents, after all we are just dealing with the spike which is Radiant. If everybody remembers my work from,
          Kron, Gabriel. "...the missing concept of "open-paths" (the dual of "closed-paths") was discovered, in which currents could be made to flow in branches that lie between any set of two nodes. (Previously — following Maxwell — engineers tied all of their open-paths to a single datum-point, the 'ground'). That discovery of open-paths established a second rectangular transformation matrix... which created 'lamellar' currents..." "A network with the simultaneous presence of both closed and open paths was the answer to the author's years-long search." Gabriel Kron, "The Frustrating Search for a Geometrical Model of Electrodynamic Networks," Journal unk., issue unk., circa 1962, p. 111-128. The quote is from p. 114.

I'm just applying the Quote here in practice with the circuit, so you can see that if the coil was wound to take advantage of the currents what could be done.

I'm posting another video, hopefully that will explain what I'm doing.
          John Bedini

Comment

The Workings Of The SG Oscillator

In this video I'm showing again after one hour the two batteries, the one battery was pretty much charged the other was dead, in the beginning video they start out close to being the same. Now as the one battery approaches full charge the current goes down and the other is building current. So one impedance is low and the other is high to the oscillator. As the battery approaches it's charge at 14.85 the other battery receives more charge but in the end they will both be balanced at 14.8 volts. This is all discussed on the Energy Science Forum at, http://www.energyscienceforum.com/ under The SG Oscillator This does apply to the motors too.
            John Bedini

Comment

Hey John B, thanks for sharing. Suppose I had a 10 coiler with 4 transistors and diodes per coil, 40 in total. I understand that I could charge 40 batteries to 1 input. That's great! But I don't have 40 batteries

I would imagine that if I matched the components per coil (say I had a 4 transistor board), I could charge 10 larger batteries - 1 for each coil. Right?

John K.

Comment

John K,
                You could take for example all those batteries you were given. You could see each battery charge the one's that are good would receive the charge and the one's that are bad will not do anything, they would just sit with high voltage on them. We have talked about this, the little video shows what I did and what you could do.
                John Bedini

Comment

This is wonderful of you to bring back the basics. I have read this many times Yahoo! Groups and now that I finally see it on the scope It is really helping me to see what you have been trying to say.
                  Let's see this post was in 2004 and you had been talking about this long before that....Ok, We are slow learners.... Thanks for the patience John.
                  I can now think about this in a different way. I now see the node Peter talked about at the 2011 conference when the battery says I am done. Very nice!
                  When you say the coil has to be rewound then I am going to guess this means making better access at the 90 degrees. is it this componenet that will take us to the greater COP?
                  I still see the action in the PN juntion of the transistor but if I get this right your talking about the coil here, and it's effects on the lameller's?
                  Thanks also for clearing up the voltages.

I think it would be a good idea to replicate this. I am guessing in the example you are using 2n3055's? Anything else we should know?

Thanks John
                  Les

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                  LessK,
                  Sorry for doing that but I want to show some things about Radiant Current, I have not received the SG bike wheel yet so I thought I would give a starter, sorry.
                  The SG circuits are all capable of dividing branch currents, after all we are just dealing with the spike which is Radiant. If everybody remembers my work from,
                  Kron, Gabriel. "...the missing concept of "open-paths" (the dual of "closed-paths") was discovered, in which currents could be made to flow in branches that lie between any set of two nodes. (Previously — following Maxwell — engineers tied all of their open-paths to a single datum-point, the 'ground'). That discovery of open-paths established a second rectangular transformation matrix... which created 'lamellar' currents..." "A network with the simultaneous presence of both closed and open paths was the answer to the author's years-long search." Gabriel Kron, "The Frustrating Search for a Geometrical Model of Electrodynamic Networks," Journal unk., issue unk., circa 1962, p. 111-128. The quote is from p. 114.

I'm just applying the Quote here in practice with the circuit, so you can see that if the coil was wound to take advantage of the currents what could be done.

I'm posting another video, hopefully that will explain what I'm doing.

Comment

LesK,
                    I'm using MJ15024's in this demo, The orignal oscillators used that transistor, I could have made this much better, but I think you get the point.

Originally posted by LesK View Post
                    This is wonderful of you to bring back the basics. I have read this many times Yahoo! Groups and now that I finally see it on the scope It is really helping me to see what you have been trying to say.
                    Let's see this post was in 2004 and you had been talking about this long before that....Ok, We are slow learners.... Thanks for the patience John.
                    I can now think about this in a different way. I now see the node Peter talked about at the 2011 conference when the battery says I am done. Very nice!
                    When you say the coil has to be rewound then I am going to guess this means making better access at the 90 degrees. is it this componenet that will take us to the greater COP?
                    I still see the action in the PN juntion of the transistor but if I get this right your talking about the coil here, and it's effects on the lameller's?
                    Thanks also for clearing up the voltages.

I think it would be a good idea to replicate this. I am guessing in the example you are using 2n3055's? Anything else we should know?

Thanks John
                    Les
                    Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-29-2012, 09:30 PM. Reason: correction
                    John Bedini

Comment

BrentA,

No but you must build the coil for the correct impedance, like it might be advisable to make the transformer have a separate circuits/Coils all together (one trigger) instead of splitting it. It's all possible Brent, it just needs time and research on the groups part. One can look at it this way, everything has been done under the Sun, these inventions have been here before. We just rediscover things, and yes I have done this before in some experiments with Tom Bearden, It's in the TUV demo, Tom Explains it. Aaron said he may post it here. I want the group to experiment with it, it's the only way to learn.That coil is 40 feet long #21 wire coiled up just like you see it. Go back to the impulse technology you will understand it better.

Originally posted by BrentA929 View Post
                      John B,

Is there a limit to how many batteries you can charge from one source?

Thanks, Brent
                      John Bedini

Comment

Hello John,

You mentioned a compound on the chip of the transistor. Is this something you can discuss further - like what benefit the compound provides and maybe some examples that could be useful?

Thanks very much for sharing this with us!

Luther

Comment

Impedance

John B,

Thank you for all that you have been sharing!

You have said for many years that it is an impedance matching thing. And have said on numerous occasions that the normal batteries impedance is around .0023 Ohms. However, if my calculations are correct, 40 ft. of #21 is about .51077 Ohms for just one wire. Is this what the batteries are seeing? Can you elaborate any on the best way for us to match coils to the impedance of the batteries.

On a side note:

One of the members (Bryan S) in the Yahoo group had posted something years ago that I think about often. He wrote, "John B looked me in the face at the conference last March when I was sitting by him. He practically stuck his finger in my face and said I've taken you as far as I'm allowed, the rest is up to you, it might be as simple as moving just one wire."

Could the reference to moving one wire be what you are showing here with the nodes? This is such good stuff!

Many thanks, Brent

BrentA,

No but you must build the coil for the correct impedance, like it might be advisable to make the transformer have a separate circuits/Coils all together (one trigger) instead of splitting it. It's all possible Brent, it just needs time and research on the groups part. One can look at it this way, everything has been done under the Sun, these inventions have been here before. We just rediscover things, and yes I have done this before in some experiments with Tom Bearden, It's in the TUV demo, Tom Explains it. Aaron said he may post it here. I want the group to experiment with it, it's the only way to learn.That coil is 40 feet long #21 wire coiled up just like you see it. Go back to the impulse technology you will understand it better.
                          Last edited by BrentA929; 08-30-2012, 07:50 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

...The Patent even says that. But you can see what happen here and why I put the information away until the Patent was issued...
                            John,
                            I don't want to distract from the intent of this thread. However, now that the patent is issued, can you comment on any future commercial availability of the oscillator?
                            Thanks, Ron

Comment

Thanks John B.

We're doing some runs right now.
                              single coil 9filer 18awg two branches of 4 MJL's
                              1 primary 2 charging
                              just started this AM
                              This is a Solid State build we have been using for the last couple of months slightly over 1:1
                              Will see if the impedance's match on the end... will have to revisit this.
                              kind regards,
                              Patrick A.

Comment

OK, Here is my replication. It sure puts on a high surface charge 11.43 volts to 12.45 in a matter of minutes on the little motorcycle Batt but it has not been conditioned to this kind of charging. the Tractor batt (very well conditioned) was pretty well charged already but I wanted to see how it would do.
                                Using 680ohm on the base 18k from collector to base and 10k from base to emitter...

BediniOscilator - YouTube

Les

Comment

Working...
                                X