Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    Hi Tom,

Obviously the link is not under my control with uploads there and I think it got zillions of copies worldwide over Internet already.
    It is shame when sharing of information comes down to copyright stuff.
    Nope, wrong attitude!. Imagine if you published your life's work and some weasel just goes and rips it off. Buy the book, keep someone in a job!!

John K.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
      Nope, wrong attitude!. Imagine if you published your life's work and some weasel just goes and rips it off. Buy the book, keep someone in a job!!

John K.
      I have no problem supporting someone's research as long as I find it useful for myself. It is same with any other intelectual creation.

Originally posted by BroMikey
      I am ashamed to say it but JK is right. I have been guilty of getting free doc's all over the web and like JK has pointed out a whole life's work for free.

Tesla made millions and still was able to show us all a beginning. However it is the right thing to do to give an inventor some payola and not just steal him blind.

When I came around looking for free energy last year all of JB science energy from the vacuum was everywhere for free for the year 2000.

Then later I saw that these were still being sold about a year later. Or a year to late for John B. so I was ashamed and bought something from him right away.

I am doing the best I can to make it up somewhere close to what I had gotten for free.

Mike(There is no free lunch or energy) if a man has the wrong idea that people owe him he will be marked.
      When I heard about JB it was same free sharing way and otherwise I would not know who JB is.
      Yet it comes to dilema when things being contributed without any price tag on it gets messed up with things what was made for money.
      I will give you few examples:

My magnetic nuclear resonance energy research is worth of billions but it is shared openly without any costs and it is ment to be in that way. The Ferrite magnetic polarization (work in progress) - YouTube might refresh some memories... So people can develop technology further and make consumer products on some day. And the resulting community research is already having some results - Free energy Akula video #3 translated by Wesley - YouTube (transladed by Wesley)

The research on magnets as power source is going on as another open source projects and I just mentioned about it in my previous reply. If that will succeed everyone will be able to assemble device similar to Floyd Sweet VTA in their home.

So there are always two sides of the coin. Each of them leads to success and failures in science.
      Last edited by T-1000; 10-02-2013, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• T,
        I like the "T" junction idea, it may be incorporated with my expirament. Got a couple of busy weeks ahead inside the matrix, but going to gather parts and prepare for my expirament. Thank you Patrick for the quick response, and T-1000 for idea. Al

Comment

• Works for me Patrick

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
          Hi Al - it looked like a share fest so I posted it :-)
          just make a sin wave, when you put the cap there look at it on the scope.
          it's lenz free but not 100% depending on the strength of your magnets and the thickness of your wire you will adjust the cap size. just try it on what you have on hand - if you don't have a rotor, plug it into the wall - scope it out and you'll see what it's doing. put a watt's up meter on it compare the watts to charge your battery to what you can get out of it.
          Cheers!
          Patrick A.
          I use this same circuit with my RV (rotoverter, Hector,s technology) works awesome.
          Bill H.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	086 - Copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	45864Click image for larger version

Name:	080.jpg
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	45862Click image for larger version

Name:	081 - Copy.jpg
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	45863Click image for larger version

Name:	080.jpg
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	45862
            Hi All,
            Here in the pics is the Floating Radiant Electricity around the plastic part of the battery.... John shows this in one of John's EFTV DVD, indicated by the Glow of the Neon Bulb.. well, actually dry Battery will not reveal such effect.. most of the Lead-Acid have the acid spillage over some parts along the side of the cell vent.
            In one of my Photos attached you will see that i show the neon glowing after a touch from the interior of the Battery (touching the acid inside) vent.
            enjoy understanding the Radiant..
            Best Regards,
            Faraday88.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Faraday88; 10-06-2013, 06:42 AM. Reason: addition
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	086 - Copy.jpg
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	45864

Here is the missing photo the glow from the interior of the battery vent...
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                John shows this in one of John's EFTV DVD, indicated by the Glow of the Neon Bulb.. well, actually dry Battery will not reveal such effect.. most of the Lead-Acid have the acid spillage over some parts along the side of the cell vent.
                Colman Test Unit Improvements (Battery) #3 - YouTube - The Geiger counter is registering emissions from battery. The question there is, what particles are being registered..?

Comment

• Hey Mr Faraday.
                  Your pics are out of focus...! care to re-post?

Comment

• Sure will try to send better ones..
                    rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi All,
                      Radiant Energy is not of Nuclear Radiation nature.. which are are actual Particle Radiation like the alpha or Beta or Electromagnetic Radiation like the gamma Radiation,
                      Electromagnetic Radiation known to academic Science is only of TRANSVERSE WAVE NATURE!
                      Radiant Electricity is of LONGITUDINAL WAVE NATURE. We need Scalar Wave detector for this, Geiger Muller counter is of no use here.. although Ionization does happen in this case as well..hence the Simple Neon Glow Discharge plasma detector..
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      Last edited by Faraday88; 10-06-2013, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Hi Mike,
                        This look and feel different then what JB and what I believe Patrick was pointing at with the "could be as simple as moving one wire" comment thingy. The premise I am working from is that when the secondary battery is fully charged...then...some energy is bounced back to charge the primary.
                        In your flow chart/schematic the primary battery can be charge any time, independently of the state of charge of secondary battery.
                        So do you still think that that what JB was talking about?
                        NoFear.

Comment

• Hi Bromikey,
                          How do you accomplish the Cap -dump from the Impulse coil (there is a Bridge diode module connected to the Impulse coil i'm sure..),
                          your diagram shows Positive and Negative dump to the Source Battery along with the 3rd Battery.. why is the 3rd battery needed any way..
                          rgds,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

• Daniel Nunez - YouTube

What about using these coils?

Comment

• Hi,

There is also old concept in Russian side which is somewhat directly related to SG radiant oscillator - Google Translate - http://www.skif.biz/index.php?name=Pages&op=page&pid=103 (Google translate seems to fail - the direct link is http://www.skif.biz/index.php?name=P...p=page&pid=103 )
                              This concept concentrates on shorting part of coils so the BEMF is doubled on each time of opening of transistor S1. To be more precise, the transistor S1 energizes coil, then the second transistor S2 shorts resistive coil which is between another two inductive and makes series connection between them so the BEMF is doubled. Then the charge is dumped into capacitor. The last step is recovering the charge of capacitor back to power source (that's marked as box in bottom) after first two cycles are done. So for concept testing any logic counting circuit can be used there so it would switch on S1->S2->recharge steps easily.

For curious people there is old video circulating in Youtube: Free energy generator - YouTube

Cheers!
                              Last edited by T-1000; 10-07-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• you said it bromikey ..that's ok you tried your best...
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                                X