X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery discharge procedure

Hi all!
    Just want to drop some info here :

During my discharging procedure i use small light bulb (0,200 mA for 4Amp/h SLA battery C20 discharge)
    I started to notice that the voltage of my battery after charging always was low like 4 Volts up to max 6 Volts.
    I would like to know from people with good results, which discharging load is better: with light bulb or with fix resistor?
    In the monopole Bedini Monopole 3 Group Experiment 2008 BM3 Group file( Page 22) was mentioned that discharge with fix resistor is better than with light bulb. I need some conformation on the statement from group file.
    Another interesting experience , because at first it was a new battery (bought from ebay) with good voltage 12,6 Volts.
    I can only explain my current result in following: i done a little to much with battery discharge maximum, so in the end i can only blame myself for not proper usage of the battery. Nevertheless , i still hope to recover it back (is it possible?) , how i can check the condition of battery plates (my battery is SLA)
    Anyway i post here my current table with charge and discharge procedure and Yuasa data sheet for my battery.

Table (Charge and discharge)
    Data sheet of my battery

Great thing, that i learn the lesson and able to start with new battery's on which i have full spec!
    Last edited by BEDINSSGUKRAINE; 01-01-2013, 11:08 AM.
Working...
X