Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce myself since I have just registered for the forum. My name is Bob and I am very new to Mr. Bedini’s technology. A friend showed one of the energy from the vacuum DVD’s and that was my all it took for me to get hooked.

I have spent about a month poking around at various places on the internet trying to learn more and then I discovered this forum. This seems to really be the place to learn and I look forward to sharing my experiences with the group as I progress.

I have just received the Molded 3 pole kit from r-charge. I had ordered this rather than build from scratch because I wanted to see a proper setup to learn from before attempting my own. I read in another post that there is something not right about this kits design, but I do not have enough knowledge yet to understand what is wrong with it.

I plan to play with this kit for awhile and then construct my own machine. Eventually I would like to be able to charge large capacity 12 volt banks. I already use two banks of powersonic deep cell’s for another project but I have been charging them with a standard AC charger. If I could use Mr. Bedini's machine to do my charging than I could cut loose from AC altogether and have a true off-grid system.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to meeting everyone---Bob

Welcome Bob.. nice to have you here..
    You came to right place to learn BEDINI tech, this is his home Btw, didnt mean to discourage you, AFAIK the 3pole r-charge has a flaw.. that machine is not worked as suppose to do.. check JB channel on youtube, on the last kit.. thats how you should learn..have a nice learn

Cheers,
    Alfin

Comment

Nice to meet you Alfin.

Question about the r-charge kit. Does this device harvest negative energy at all? My understanding of the flaw is that it is not efficient enough and does not put out better than what is put in, so it is not what we are all trying to achieve.

Can it still be used to experiment with the negative energy effects such as rejuvenation of batteries or better capacity when charging with it?

I have used my machine and seen what I thought were good results but I cannot say reliably if what appears to be happening is actually happening.

I took an old 18V drill pack apart and used 10 of the cells in series to create a 12v pack. The pack would no longer charge on the factory charger before I disassembled it and made my pack out of it's cells. Before connecting them in series I balanced them each as best I could to about .75V and then wired them up to make the "test pack"

For the first few runs on the machine it did take some voltage on but when I connected a PC fan (rated @.41amp) for load it would drop very quickly with a run time of about 30 second or less until I hit 10V at which point I disconnect the load.

After doing this cycle about 6 times I started to notice that I would get a little better run time so I kept with it. Now this morning I did a run with the same pack and I had a nice 31 minute run out of the darn thing! My run tests had been getting better progressively but that was my best so far.

I am kicking myself for not having taken a proper scientific approach to this. I admittedly was screwing around with the pot I put on it and advancing the bottom coil randomly because I was just having to much fun playing with it and that obviously introduced so many variables.

I am encouraged by this simple finding with the machine though. At a very minimum I have taken some cells that were useless and can now get them to do work. Regardless of how it actually happened that is something nice to me.

I have another of these dead drill packs and I intend to do a more controlled experiment with that one. I can say that nothing was getting warm in the circuit while I was charging which led me to believe it was the negative energy doing the charging but then again it may be just a really low amp feeding into the pack, I just don't have the proper understanding of how all of this is supposed to work yet.

The machine seems to behave as the ones I have seen in videos. It will start up pulling about .30amp from primary and then it "shifts" down to around .18 when the RPM's get to about 5400 or so. That is with my pot all the way relaxed. Then I add just a tiny bit of resistance with the pot to get it to about .15amp draw from primary and let it run.

For my next effort I am going to set the machine as described and then remove the pot to measure it. I will replace the pot with a fixed resistor if I can achieve a close enough match. I am not going to mess with the coil timing and do consistent charge times, 1 hour seems to charge my first test pack pretty nicely so I will use that as my baseline.

This time I am trying to remove my self induced variables. On a side note I don't understand why the machine has a slide timing adjust on the primary coil at all? It seems to me that sure you can rev up the RPM's with that for the gen coil but wouldn't that put the two slave coils completely off timing with the primary?

I will report back with some findings on my second try at this.

Comment

Working...
      X