Jules - on the path at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jules - on the path at last

Hi everyone. My name is Julian Perry and I live in Sussex England and also have a base in Cornwall near Lands End.

I worked as a radiation physicist for the NHS and later became a secondary school science teacher before retiring recently and have been developing my artistic side through digital art. But as someone who has always known that we are immersed in a sea of energy, (through healing, vibrational medicine and dowsing activities over many years), I am now at the point where I feel it is right to explore new energy systems. This is especially so when I was 'led' to the excellent Bedini 3 Handbook Series which I purchased as an investment for my journey into 'Free Energy' devices.

I am also following in the footsteps of my father, who died in 2013, but who was an engineer and had studied the works of Tom Bearden and who also built a Bedini energizer but had not got it to work fully before he passed. I have the distinct advantage of the books which bring together so much useful information as part of the noble drive to get this information out into the world and so that 'tinkers' and enthusiasts can create an unstoppable swell of 'proof of concept' devices.

I am at the stage where I am gathering equipment, parts and setting up space in my garage to start a build and am very happy to be here to share my progress and seek help as required.

One thing I wanted to ask if whether it is possible, via this forum or by other means, to find other people reasonable close to where I live who are also embarked on this journey so they can communicate or meet up to share experiences and support each other during builds and experiments? Otherwise it can seem a worthwhile but solitary pursuit. I know of someone down in Cornwall who is powering his house with a magnetic motor/generator and will be meeting up with him soon to share ideas.

Maybe a new thread where people can declare roughly where they are in the world and which might facilitate easier contact where possible.

Blessings to all.

Jules
    'Consciousness came First'
Working...
X