Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self running? Is it possible?

hello people,

After hearing a lot of bedini, I finally got the books and red first book and half of
    second book and at the beginning of the second book Peter states:
    "The machine does not produce more electricity than it uses."

So the main question is: Can it be self running system, like just turning the wheel
    on those two batteries with changing them each couple of days or hours?

I see from P. Kelly website, where he states that it is:
    "A Small Self-Powered Generator"
    free-energy-info.com/Chapter21.pdf

So question from me as beginner to you advanced people:
    Is it true? Is it possible? How many people already replicated?
    How difficult it is to achieve this, if possible?

Hello, I am not an expert on here. I have only built a few small prototypes. I would say it is possible if you have lots of money to burn on making a perfect machine. Just remember that this whole technology is for charging batteries. So it is all about batteries really. If you are wanting to power your home, you will need to invest in a large enough battery bank- deep cycle batteries. That will cost you a lot of money. Have you got that money? If not, then don't waste your time with this tech///it is a rabbit hole. And if you do have the money for the batteries, which cannot be old sulphated ones, but really good ones...then you will need to machine every component and match every component perfectly...can you do that? If not, then again it is a waste of time.
    These are my opinions after following this for 10 years.

Comment

Hi Dakanadaka, When John was answering some insiders back in the day, some quotes are recorded out there that include:

"... the coil arrangement is something that I can not talk about, the control is one device, as I said the coils must match the battery impedance within one mill-ohm impedance."

So the 'Guides' cannot talk about it either. So it is not "Possible" for the people who need it. So sad. Others can talk about it though: Click image for larger version

Name:	Erwins Self-Runner Archive.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	315.5 KB
ID:	48877

Blacklisted Rick at PESwiki shows his self-claimed self-runner, and oddly he is showing ONE coil connection to the FWBR per revolution. The 1cm arc length he shows in photo is the amazing part. He claims the 3.5" coil filled with 21 AWG" Charges up as the 1 revolution of ~ 16 magnets passes, while this coil is open circuit. Hmmm. He is NOT revealing the generator coil wind there.

I would go with Erwin's 4-filar not twisted or a Bi-Filar not twisted. If quad filar was worthy, Tesla would have published so. Bi-filar would provide "More current than a regular coil". I read a quote by JB saying that about his secret coil wind of the 1984 Free Energy Generator Coil Winds connected in series. He was charging a Capacitor and dumping that to that battery.

All this, all the SG, Cap Dump, Tesla Switch, is all attempting to steer us to the FREE 1984 Free Energy Generator.pdf. Bedini_-_Free_Energy_Generator.pdf
      and here are some worthy quotes about it and Watson's version inside by JB: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...22676328,d.cGc

^In there is says about JW's 1984 BIG unit:

John Bedini emailed the private builder’s group last year to say that one particular
      embodiment that Rick Fredrick made of his SSG was exactly like the Watson machine.
      John Bedini never came out and told us the schematic of the Watson machine until
      AFTER someone had stumbled upon it. Rick took the basic one coil SSG that we are all
      familiar with. Then he added one more coil 180 degrees away, making 2 coils total.
      This new coil has its wire go to a full bridge. The output of the full bridge has its negative
      terminal tied to the drive battery negative, and the other positive terminal to the wire
      between the drive battery and the power coil.
      One more item to add now is a relay to separate this power source. That relay is
      specially timed with respect to the trigger transistor turning ON/OFF. This configuration is
      what Rick Fredrick described as his “self runner”.
      Quote- As far as I can see the Jim Watson Circuit is nothing but normal electricity
      charging up caps to 10X higher voltage “Bedini quote” and dumping this charge into
      the batteries being charged. If this is actually true then the same thing could be done
      using the output of an inverter charging up the caps and dumping them into 12 volt
      batteries with a relay. –End

Now consider how the Tesla Switch stacks Capacitors (or batteries) to make enough potential. Doesn't it seems JW was doing this to get the hysteresis response big enough inside the jolted batteries, using two Capacitors? Using "Regular coils, regular electricity". Look how complicated this became as JB had to split it into 3 parts to get it patented. No one not even Cap Dumpers here are realizing this is what the Cap Dump is supposed to teach them. After all, it does not charge batteries faster used in that way as a charger, so it is not really for "Charging", it is for jolting and tapping the hysteresis response.

Like i answered your other thread, if you want a self runner, go study here:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hr2C1vvvx4
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6SaAjQaLkM <-- Here you can see his motor running itself.

Rotoverter concepts are similar. Yes hard to think about, but Luc is showing a basic truth that when Amps are shifted away from Volts in Sine Waves, they loose their pushing force, so you will need more Volts and is showing using 220VAC to run a 110VAC motor so it is not so weak his finger could stop it. It is just a Capacitor of the right size to make this work, so yes you can learn this. He shows you how to see the Amps and Volts, and how to see them shift apart, and how Watts turn Positive near 90 degrees shift. Wow so late, gotta sleep.

C U

Comment

Ok I watched both videos and WOW. Im not much good with electricity, but what he is saying as I understood is:
        Running motor that gives power back, it was something like 50 watts, when he use two hots without neutral.
        So he can run it for ever and meter will start turning back? I mean even selfrunner is great, spinning but not using anything from grid?

To test this I need
        - osciloscope, I have one for http://www.ebay.de/itm/Hantek-6022BE...IAAOSwPcVVyE4s but I dont think it can be used for higher voltage then 5V???
        - then those capacitators to buy
        - and current sensing resistor of 10watt and 0.1 ohm (shunt)
        - and relay

Did you already test it? Because it is easy investment for getting wattmeter back or he is saying that is selfrunner only?
        Or I didn't get right?

If this is true what a TIP WOW

Comment

Originally posted by dakanadaka View Post
          Ok I watched both videos and WOW. Im not much good with electricity, but what he is saying as I understood is:
          Running motor that gives power back, it was something like 50 watts, when he use two hots without neutral.
          So he can run it for ever and meter will start turning back? I mean even selfrunner is great, spinning but not using anything from grid?

To test this I need
          - osciloscope, I have one for http://www.ebay.de/itm/Hantek-6022BE...IAAOSwPcVVyE4s but I dont think it can be used for higher voltage then 5V???
          - then those capacitators to buy
          - and current sensing resistor of 10watt and 0.1 ohm (shunt)
          - and relay

Did you already test it? Because it is easy investment for getting wattmeter back or he is saying that is self-runner only?
          Or I didn't get right?

If this is true what a TIP WOW
          Hi Dakanadaka,

Yes he is also showing a very non-linear harvest as Volts goes up. He advises building a 600 VAC generator to get this useful for us. Actually he showed 20 Watt extra at 110VAC, and 90 Watts at 220VAC, where he shows the steam burning off the wet paper towel on his 0.1 Ohm Resistor, saying "If anyone tells you this is not real powere.. Tssss! Tsssst! (Steam).

Now the other sad fact. Power Company always bills Power Factor = 1, no matter what. "Net Metering" for Solar people who can sell some back is not going to apply here. Power company will NOT bill you less when you use less, as in Power Factor near 0, that's a 90 degree shift between Volts and Amps).

They desire PF = 1, that's a Volts right overlayed with Amps, zero shift. They claim PF near 0 makes a dip in their Sine waves. Do you see any dip in Luc's Sine waves??? Crap i say. They have changed their meters to bill you incorrectly, by monitoring both Line and Nuetral according to Gerard Morin, the RF motor and xfrmr guy on youtube.

Power Factor savings simple algebra shows you is real. That's why his Watts shift Negative as he approaches 90 degrees. + * + = +, + * - = -, - * - = +. Algebra. Plot V x Amps point by point and see the truth. That is what his O
          'Scope math red trace is doing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capacitive Phase Shift Watts.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	48881 Click image for larger version

Name:	Capacitive Phase Shift Watts.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	48881

So now you see why Luc brushes off any who suggest this is cheating the grid company. They will not pay you for saving them money. He shows you a Motor-Generator to show the rotor accelerates under load Vs no load at all, and makes clear an Inverter will not work per cannot receive power back. However, you and i will use a gasoline generator most likely before this will benefit us, per a DC to AC Inverter will not do this Algebra.

Please do not go out and buy an O'SCope just for this, as you can certainly borrow or rent one if really need ASAP. IF Power Bills were honest, and we could save with PF = 0, then yes, this would be critical spending to stat saving. Since it won't unless you are rotating your own generator, just study this, build "Small", and stay undivided with certain learning and milestone goals in the road map. Otherwise, you will start buying all kinds of components, equipment, and start many un-finishable (yet) projects. I have boxes and boxes of stuff all around me from inability to finish most things "All the way". For "This" Power Factor learning, start searching for a Microwave Oven, and salvage the Transformer and Ring Magnet. Get cheap 250VAC Film Capacitors, and make a switch box. Maybe use some nicer 8 Amp Rocker Switches instead of these fragile metal toggle switches.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Manual Power Factor Correction Cap Gang Box Inside ULTRA EFFICIENT  wink wink-.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	48879Click image for larger version

Name:	Manual Power Factor Correction Cap Gang Box Outside ULTRA EFFICIENT  wink wink- .jpg
Views:	2
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	48880
          WARNING AGAIN - 110VAC will explode a battery without any Cap's in series. One mistake and kaos and/or injury may result, so IF you want this for battery charging, always keep some fixed capacitance in series so no accidents. READ Hob's formula for Ah Rating Capacitance required calculation in the below listed "Luc Reactive Capacitor to Battery, no MOT" youtube. When i briefly when 110VAC, my poor 7Ah wet cell growled with a micro boil ~ 1 second worth. Scared me much.

Anyway, if you google Luc Reactive, you will see the top 3 hits are 3 of 4 key Hob Nilre's, Luc Reactive Generator Tutorial Demo 1 & 2 replications. The easiest i show as a 40 Cent each 250V Film Capacitor Power Factor Correction Box. No MOT (uWave oven transformer). You need no O SCope yet, so chill on that. Use a Lamp, or a heater. As you switch in Capacitance, the load you are powering will attenuate... Lamp will dim, heater will cool. Don't charge a battery that way yet per could explode if you start with no Cap's in series at all. I recommend doing these 4 in this order, i have only tried the No MOT style easiest so far, and finally have a MOT so is on my list. Hob's 4 key videos about Luc Reactive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA6AQ7AGq88 <--Luc Reactive Capacitor to Battery, no MOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVE6Nit0_p8 <-- Luc Reactive MOT Primary Load

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LSTBMwC_lc <-- Luc Reactive MOT to Battery, no Capacitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc056vnuIYU <-- Luc Reactive MOT Secondary Load
          and Luc's own schematic:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqDdr4UERx0 <-- Luc's Delayed Lenz Circuit.MOV

Doug Konzen tries to show this similar Volts / Amps shifting like riding a continuous wave with Rotoverters, but it is mind boggeling and costly Vs. these plain and easy to adsorb videos. If you have not built an SG, build one before you do any of this. Then build the Cap Dump w. 741 Op-Amp. Then either build a Tesla Switch, or start Battery Back-popping experiments. That is how all this Bedini stuff started, with the FREE 1984 Free Energy Generator.pdf.
          * * * Doug Konzen's Bedini applicable Web Site:
          https://sites.google.com/site/altern...coils-circuits Patrick Min2Oily shows some of this on Youtube and deserves mention in the context of self-runners and what Rick morph'd. So here is JoeFreeEnergy's very nice Coil Shortiing and Coil Un-Shorting demo's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxh3XnU8lko <-- Coil Shorting vs Coil UnShorting.
          This is easier done with a Reed Switch and a PWM, but if you want exactly say 7 shorts or un-shorts, not 8 or 6, then Arduino is the way to go. I did this with switch, but my generator coil is not 'special'.

You are also going to need a Pulse Width Modulator sooner or later. Here: Click image for larger version

Name:	PWM Only Coarse and FIne.jpg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	48883

Is from JB Use for Tesla Switch thread, with some refinements. I think this applies to 1984 FEG Battery Back-popping. So back to that now. Besides the risk of blowing up a battery, how come no men here trying that? JB was confident enough to write a booklet about it and put his good name on it back in 1984. I think this should be a major focus at this forum. Deciding Volts, Joules, and Ah combinations that maximize the Battery Hysteresis Response that JB started all this with.

FEG84.pdf

Please build some of these electronics. Your Chas Campbell flywheel looks so great. Do not give up on it. I bet without an O'Scope you can get it to work with 40 Cent Film Capacitors like i show above. You need a way to switch in exact values to find the sweet spot the way Luc and these German kids did here again:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYsvI7hN8Yk <-- Free Energy Jan 2015 Motor Generator I love the drill starter. This is continuous run by Volts Amps phase shift, and you can bet the generator puts out ~ 2X what the motor needs, else it would stall. Bedini's FEG / Watson's copy, pulsed a flywheel part of a revolution. That was Battery Back-popping or battery jolting i call it. Sorry i wrote so much, i best stop now.
          Last edited by Volty; 05-25-2016, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Volty View Post
            If you have not built an SG, build one before you do any of this. Then build the Cap Dump w. 741 Op-Amp. Then either build a Tesla Switch, or start Battery Back-popping experiments. That is how all this Bedini stuff started, with the FREE 1984 Free Energy Generator.pdf.
            What I builded till now it is all mechanical stuff, HHO sand heater, Copper magnetic heater,
            chas campabel and other thing I just build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=208YbzZfd-0 the construction,
            but really electrical stuff I have not much knowledge.

My friend inspired me to build this one by saying it is giveing more then input.
            I will post his video so you can tell me what do you think, as I count it was 1.4 so 400watt more.
            here is the video of his my friend thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiT4-G1bSsM
            I will translate video:
            first he start that hummer engine in this case generator. On the specification there is not much info,
            because it is old elektromotor and he said that could be with magnets, but he dont know, he got hit as a gift.

then he shows 1.5 amps that is motor that is drawing from grid: so for three phase motor 1.5 apms x (3x220 volts) 660volts x 0.85 = 792watt

Because he is trying to make from motor the generator he have 3 x 60microF and then he just for couple of seconds put it on the grid
            and then it becomes generator. and provides electric energy. you can see he just did for 3-4 seconds then turn it off and then generator gives power.

then you see 290volts is providing. and it takes on that mechanical apm meter is not easy to see, but later he will show with clamp amp meter.
            everything that he then turned on you see, lamp and heater.
            then with digital meter you again three phase motor how much apms is taking: and on all three it is like 2.2, 2.1 Amps

then he shows what does all those thing are using: 4.5amps and with 290volts it is 1305watt. On video it is 290 volts, but you could say 220 volts.
            so input: 792 watt from grid
            output: 1305 watt of using.

But I more trust watt meter then calculating watts.
            I asked him to measure it for one hour with wattmeter. but he was playing with pullys and one of the condensators just broke, his main question is should he have some resistors before capacitator, because when he placed smaller pulley with faster rpm, he got more voltage and then he thinks thats why the one of the three capacitators broke up.

???

I will take your advice and start with SSG first and then clime on to tesla switch ....

Comment

hello people,

After hearing a lot of bedini, I finally got the books and red first book and half of
              second book and at the beginning of the second book Peter states:
              "The machine does not produce more electricity than it uses."

So the main question is: Can it be self running system, like just turning the wheel
              on those two batteries with changing them each couple of days or hours?

I see from P. Kelly website, where he states that it is:
              "A Small Self-Powered Generator"
              free-energy-info.com/Chapter21.pdf

So question from me as beginner to you advanced people:
              Is it true? Is it possible? How many people already replicated?
              How difficult it is to achieve this, if possible?
              Hi,

First of all one should understand what it means by saying "The Machine does not produce more Electricity than it consumes" once you catch that you will come to a new definition of Energy /Power , since both are not conserved simultaneously with their relation to the Space -Time manifold.
              This is where the Over unity shows up and one feels that the Machine is violating the Law of Conservation of Energy, if you read Tom Bearden carefully he mentions about the Conservation of AnEnergy and not Energy!!
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                Hi,

First of all one should understand what it means by saying "The Machine does not produce more Electricity than it consumes" once you catch that you will come to a new definition of Energy /Power , since both are not conserved simultaneously with their relation to the Space -Time manifold.
                This is where the Over unity shows up and one feels that the Machine is violating the Law of Conservation of Energy, if you read Tom Bearden carefully he mentions about the Conservation of AnEnergy and not Energy!!
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                Did you get paid to say that? Stop denying you can get more out than in. Watch Luc's videos showing it happen, and the German kids. Or point to a thread here that shows a self runner running, that is not John Bedini's personal property.

Comment

One beginners question:
                  I have 3 x 100 microFarads 450VAC capacitators
                  In this setup of Luc, does it matter if I take 3x 100 and not 10x5microFarads?

Comment

One beginners question:
                    I have 3 x 100 microFarads 450VAC capacitators
                    In this setup of Luc, does it matter if I take 3x 100 and not 10x5microFarads?
                    Hi Dakanadaka,
                    Your motor is different. You need to be able to connect capacitors in parallel until you have the exact amount needed for your load. I like these kind:

http://www.digikey.com/product-searc...=0&pageSize=25

And i like them 250VAC type on switches with these values:
                    0.5 uF x2
                    1uF x5
                    5uF x1
                    10uF x1
                    20uF x2
                    50uF x1
                    100uF xn
                    This way you can build whatever value you require. A fuse or circuit breaker may be helpful too.

Use these switches:

http://www.digikey.com/product-searc...=0&pageSize=25

Doug Konzen advises Paper in Oil Capacitors "PIO". Never seen them. He says use only 450VAC rated, but those cost a bit more. He calls out tools you will need, for Rotoverter, on page 1 inside here:
                    rotoverter.pdf

Comment

that is cool, I will go with that setup of capacitators

In the book rotoverter.pdf I see next:
                      Computer generated frequency, voltage, pulses etc.
                      I like that, it is faster at those discoveries.

I'm webdeveloper and code is not the problem, but the gap
                      between electronics and talking elektronics with codes, I'm missing.

Adruino is cool and I grasp basics on how to do it,
                      but in that book he is mentioning linux mandrake
                      installing of that for me is not the problem, even in
                      commandline interface and programing with VI or NANO or PICO.
                      maybe rasperrypi?

But setting up the port he is mentioning is very new for me so any
                      help to get started is great.

Because I very much like idea getting all data with computer
                      and also sending data with computer.

Last question I asked you about osciloscop I found that that what I have
                      usb oscilloscoop can be implemented with main power and I need probe 10x or 100x
                      great tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMqhrRUjxOg

Comment

just found with adruino bedini scheme
                        WOW, it is only matter of searching good keyword
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8k_zRUWrKM

Comment

hey I found that oil capacitators here are results on ebay http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_odkw=...+450v&_sacat=0

It is german, but you can see tech specs like this one http://www.ebay.de/itm/Mundorf-MCap-...IAAOSwGWNUYIWn

What do you think? Are this one those oil one?

Comment

just see it is vdc and not vac and I think I need vac running capacitator like this one:
                            http://www.ebay.de/itm/221854801608?...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Comment

HI Dakanadaka,
                              Also look on E-Bay for a cheap very old O'SCope. Bedini's units are self-triggered, and so the Arduino stuff you see is usually for displaying RPM, Volts, Amps, Watts, etc.

JLN shows many Arduino Mega setups for driving various motors:
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWB...?query=arduino

The Bedini scheme you show appears to be missing the Diode on the Collector to the Charge battery, so the Neon will light to short the back spike. I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X