No announcement yet.

Building an SG by the end of this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put 1-2 layers of strapping tape around the magnets to hold them to the wheel even if you use super glue.

It looks like scotch tape with the strings embedded - for taping up packages.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B001NBR7BU
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

James Gray 3rd Hello friend, I'll have your words very much and of course I would love to move forward, I have some ideas that excite me a lot about cars. I am very interested in the subject and I would like to thank all the people who make these themes and ideas are disseminated and especially to Mr. Bedini to teach others their valuable knowledge and give us the opportunity to know this amazing type of energy, not as a call, cold electricity, zero point energy, but it is a reality, is there and we must use it.
      Moreover jamesgray3rd friend, you know I'm only using IN4007 diodes but I have some IN4001, that'll change soon when repairing the SG because now I feel very encouraged to go ahead with its advice. Thank you very much to all.
      I really liked the "Diode Triode Transistor Tester Capacitance ESR Meter", soon think I will try to acquire one of those. Device
      I will have in mind the idea to teach my children everything they can about these issues jamesgray3rd friend.
      Very grateful for their valuable advice jamesgray3rd friend.

Comment

Hi Triste

Thank you...and, when you have experience enough to share with other persons, and are on this or another forum, and someone is asking help in something you might know something about, share your knowledge with others...that would be thanks enough for me.
        Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

I will do friend James Gray 3rd, you know I was looking at the pictures of SG SS, this great (Do you mean to a solid state SG?). This very good, and how often has this wave hy few volts reached jamesgray3rd friend ?. I think work is a great friend. What power you get with this device?
          I congratulate jamesgray3rd friend, great job.

Comment

Hi Triste

In regard to the SS SSG questions...yes SS means solid state, and SSG means simple school girl motor.

Well, I do not know for sure how well it will perform, because I am not done building it. I did, however, try to engineer it to charge a 1000 amp/hour 12 volt battery.

I have six of them, but only want to keep two. The C20 rate for my batteries works out to be about 600 watts. That is what the machine is designed to comfortably do.

I am building it to accept any number of sources of 12 volt power to run it--for example, solar panels, recycled computer power supply, another battery, are all options, starting with the power supply for testing.

If it is super efficient, I might build a smaller charger for whatever size battery it takes to run it, and then I would be able to just use a smaller solar panel to run the smaller charger, swapping the smaller batteries between charging and running the big charger. I got the idea from John Koorn. Here is his set-up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4dHK0mL-8

My next projects will all be small systems--most likely wheeled versions like you are building, for running in my and my son's homes. However, I plan to build one or two small solar powered solid state ones for specific jobs, as well. This technology works...learn as much as you can with it. We all have John B to thank for this.
            Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-06-2015, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I bought the Bedini SG series of e-books, but I can't open them (3 e-books in one file). The file, which I stored on my thumbdrive, is called 7z1512 and is listed as an "Application". Any idea on how to open it?

Comment

Hi JRHKF,

The downloads are Zip files. You need a program to unzip them. There is a free unzip program you can download from the same place you downloaded the e-books from. You will need go back into that web page using the download key (pass word) you were sent to access it originally.

Comment

Hi JRHKF

They are zip files, and one needs to "extract" them with a file archive program. While there is a free zip file program downloadable at the e-book site, it might not work for all operating systems. If you have UBUNTU as an operating system, just go to your software center, type in "zip" and it should give you a choice of free file archiving programs to download--pick the one with the most stars next to it. If you have Windows or Mac...don't know how to help ya, but I thought they had one that was standard. Also, if that does not work, PM Aaron, here http://www.energyscienceforum.com/member.php?u=2 and see what he says...
                  Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-07-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JRHKF View Post
                    I bought the Bedini SG series of e-books, but I can't open them (3 e-books in one file). The file, which I stored on my thumbdrive, is called 7z1512 and is listed as an "Application". Any idea on how to open it?
                    If you don't have an unzipper to uncompress and open files, get this free program, install it and open the downloads with it: http://www.7-zip.org/
                    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Can I download the unzip program onto my thumbdrive, so that I can access the e-books anywhere?

Comment

Another question: On the website http://www.7-zip.org/, should I choose the "32-bit x86" or the "64-bit x64" file? (My zip document on my thumbdrive is called "7z1512".)

Comment

Hi JRHKF

First-things-first: What operating system do you have?

If you have a Linux based operating system (like Ubuntu), then go to your software center (it already knows if it is 64-bit or 32-bit) icon, and type in "zip". You should find several file archiver programs. Pick the one with the best ratings, and click "install."

If you have a Windows based system, then the down-loader Aaron pointed you to, might be the way to go. However, you will need to know if your computer is running in 64-bit or 32-bit configuration.

If it is a Mac...don't know how to help you...

The difference between 64-bit and 32-bit has to do with the processor and the operating system. You have to know if your processor is 64-bit capable, and whether the operating system is configured for 64-bit or 32-bit. A 64-bit systems can be configured for 32-bit operating systems, but not the other way around, and you have to run one or the other. In other words, your operating system is running either in 64 or 32-bit configuration, and that was determined when the operating system was first installed.. I think one could check their "system" set-up parameters to check for that. You do have to know which you have. Try looking in your system information file.

As far as where you want those files located, the "un-zipper" program, once installed, is just a program running on your computer and you can use it for any zipped files. Once you unzip a file(s) you can then put them anywhere you wish--like a thumb-drive...they are just normal PDF or other files...

I could have just said: "find out if your computer runs 64 or 32 bit." But, it is my opinion that one should know the capability of their tools (in this case a computer) in order to get the most out of them. You computer can be much more than an internet tool...

This is why I suggest using UBUNTU (like 12.04 LTS) to people who want the most out of their computer, instead of Windows operating systems, because if one needs a special program to do something (even engineering programs), there is usually a really good open-source program available for them in their software center (some "special" applications you might still need to look for at websites) that is free, and as easy as clicking "install" to download and install it...where as Windows makes you purchase or look all over the place to find what you need, and then you need to know things like "is my computer running in 64 or 32-bit configuration"...

I am running Ubuntu 12.04 and I can run, and have just about any kind of software you can imagine, even the fancy computer to multi-meter interface you see folks running here, simply by pointing and clicking...hope that helps...
                          Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 12-08-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

About operating systems, I have my own computer, but it is so primitive that about all it is good for is word processing, and its word processing system is so crude that I prefer to use other computers. If I open my e-book, it will probably have to be somewhere else, probably my local library (Aldrich Library, Barre, Vermont). Said library's computers use Windows 7; they are PC's, as opposed to Macs.

Comment

I just emailed Aaron Murakami:

"Btw, I said my resistors were 100 ohm, 5 watt; you said that was acceptable. In fact, that was a misstatement; they are 100 ohm, 0.5 watt. Is that acceptable? What should their power rating be?

Also, I have two sets of magnets that I could use for the SG flywheel:
                              · * Four bar magnets, of (3/8) inch × (7/8) inch × (15/8) inch (9.5 mm × 22 mm × 47 mm)
                              · * Eighteen disc magnets, of diameter 1 inch (25.4 mm)

Which magnets should I use? (I could get more bar magnets, if appropriate.) Also, these magnets seem a bit too big for my flywheel if I am going to use a skateboard wheel. What kind of flywheel should I use then?"

Any ideas?

Comment

I saw some images of circuitboards, and they look very complicated. Any advice on how to use one?

Comment

Working...
                                X