No announcement yet.

Building an SG by the end of this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NE-2 neons? Can you show me a circuit diagram that shows where the NE-2s are connected? The Keelynet diagrams shown no neons.

Comment

http://www.teslagenx.com/kits/tx-sg4...egory=kits|pcb "Kits (unassembled): Bedini SG Experimenter Board and Kit" depicts the parts to an SG. I would buy it, but I am hesitant to, because it is very expensive. Also, does it have precise instructions for how to assemble an SG?

Comment

If the kit doesn't have precise instructions for assembling it, it will be hard to assemble correctly.

Comment

Also, what is the "h-wave"?

Comment

Originally posted by JRHKF View Post
            http://www.teslagenx.com/kits/tx-sg4...egory=kits|pcb "Kits (unassembled): Bedini SG Experimenter Board and Kit" depicts the parts to an SG. I would buy it, but I am hesitant to, because it is very expensive. Also, does it have precise instructions for how to assemble an SG?
            Hi JRHKF --

The kit does have step by step instructions. I have built two of them. You can go here and there to purchase all the parts but
            by the time you add up all costs and shipping you might save $50 dollars at most. You will have to buy more transistors then needed
            just to get a set of 8 that are closely matched. You will need a soldering iron and some solder to assemble the kit. If you need help or
            have a question there are a lot of people here on the forum who can help. TeslaGenX is also very helpful. You can also email them
            directly if you have any questions.

-- James McDonald

Comment

Originally posted by JRHKF View Post
              Also, what is the "h-wave"?
              Hi JRHKF --

The "h-wave" is the charging signal you will see on an oscilloscope if you own one. The bottom part of the
              "h-wave" is the positive going square wave signal and the top part of the "h-wave" is the charging spike that
              rejuvenates lead acid batteries.

-- James McDonald

Comment

Hi JRHKE

Aaron stated that he had seen that you have purchased the "books." They are e-books in a PDF format, so you should have them. A detailed description, of how the circuit works--including placement of the neon across the transistor, begins on page 43 of the beginner book and goes on for several pages. Please note that the placement of the electrical contacts for the transistor in diagram form, is not how it looks in real life, so please make sure you identify which "leg" if the transistor you are looking at, before you solder anything to it. The manual, also, defines the electronic symbols you would need to know. There is an actual detailed drawing of the circuit one is encouraged to build, in regard to this project, on page 63. The entire manual is written to be a "how-to" manual, so read it through several times, before trying to build the circuit. Happy experimenting...
                Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Hello friends, thank you very much for your help.
                  _jamesgray3rd_ Hello friend, you know use the following parts:
                  -diodes 1N4007
                  -Transistores MJL21194G
                  -Resistors 470 Ohms 1 Watt
                  -Orange Indicator Light Neon Lamp Bulb AC 100V-220V 5x10mm w Resistor
                  and here I think I made another mistake by the neon lights are not estritamente 100V. This because when Search by Ebay only found these neon lights I've described, plus we remove the resistance that is alrrededor brings 150K ohms.

On the other friend jamesgray3rd next to your second question, I think that's exactly what happened, because after asking my son was what exactly he did, he described me to disconnect the negative terminal of the battery charging and the lights came on neon, I then remove test negative battery cable charging and neon lights no longer lit.
                  And as you say your children are very curious and my son is 6 years old only anything that can disarm or rearm observe is an irresistible game. And you're absolutely right that we need to direct that curiosity that they have and I will have in mind that you say about teaching my child about these magnificent projects, much like me that they learn all this.

Good friend jamesgray3rd I think proves that transistors are burned and replace it.
                  And my question now is about neon light since apparently have not used the correct value because the range covering 100V-220V and apparently if I understand exactly 100v should be without resistor right? and if this is so where I can find the appropriate neon bulbs?

Comment

Hello friend James Mcdonald, thank you very much for your help I will have in mind the process to start and to stop the OS. Believe I ignored this very important part that you mention me. From now on you I indicate that this makes me.
                    Thank you very much friend and I think forget agradercerle friend _jamesgray3rd_ also for their questions and their willingness to help.

Comment

JRHF Hello friend, I think you're absolutely right. in my case I mount the circuit so much as did Mr. Bedini in the picture that appears on page 63 of the "Bedini SG - The Complete Beginners Handbook". Moreover, in a video where Mr Peter Lindemann appears "How to Build a Bedini SG Energizer" I have observed that no neon bulbs are used and also a resistance of 12 ohms and 10 watts on the trigger coil is added.

Comment

Hi Triste

I think your neons should be OK. You can remove the resistors if you like. However, some people use resistors on their neons, later, when they build higher output machines, like the SS SSG I am building here: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/album.php?albumid=94

Do you have some IN4001 diodes for installing between the emitter and the base? IN4001 diodes are advised for the beginner SSG going across the emitter and base, and the IN4007 diodes between the collector and charge battery. If all you have is IN4007 diodes, I think that it would still work, though.

After you get your machine running, and do some experimenting, you may wish to upgrade it to the intermediate level. I Know economics can be an issue for building these projects. However, it will be important, later, to match your transistors (at the intermediate level). Be planning on either building or purchasing a transistor tester for after you decide to bring your build to the next level. Here is an inexpensive one that already has the micro-hook lead modification: http://www.ebay.com/itm/12864-GM328-...MAAOSwyQtV6g1J Remember to think about a simple project for your children. Even something as simple as a computer fan, running off of a 9 volt battery, can keep them interested in these projects. Later, you and them could modify the fan into a Bedini energizer...good project for a child...

Comment

I just emailed Aaron Murakami:

“I am following the Energy Science Forum (ESF) thread. I am thinking of buying one of the $135 kits available here: http://www.teslagenx.com/kits/tx-sg4...egory=kits|pcb "Kits (unassembled): Bedini SG Experimenter Board and Kit". One of my main motives for this is that while I already have magnets, diodes, resistors, transistors (currently being shipped to me), diodes, wire, and even a soldering iron; I am not sure how to get some of the parts. E.g. you recommended using a rollerskate wheel, but the bar magnets I ordered online, which just arrived, seem too big to comfortably fit on a such a small wheel. Also, should I use magnetic monopoles or dipoles? (The book Free energy Generation suggests monopoles, but the Keelynet diagrams you led me to suggest dipoles.) Another part I am somewhat uncertain about where to get is the spool.

My only real objection to the $135 kit is cost; I only have about $500 in the bank. Luckily, I am about to receive a $235 payment. Also, the $135 is arguably worth it if you consider that the world depends on us free-energists.

One possibility I am considering is buying the kit and building one SG model using the kit, and another using my own parts. What do you think? Should I buy the $135 kit?”

Thoughts?

Comment

Actually, I already bought said $135 kit.

Comment

Hi JRHKF

The magnets that are suggest for the build do not fit the skateboard wheel, because the suggested build is assuming one uses a bicycle wheel. So, if you wish to do a skateboard wheel build, you need to purchase similar magnets that are smaller-square versions...or you could just build the bike wheel one. My first unit was a bike wheel with a bifilar coil and a single circuit. However, the circuit kit accomodates the multi-filar coils, so why not build the bike wheel unit and get the full experience...just saying...

Comment

I will add in that a skate wheel will spin very very fast, and will sling magnets off of it if you dont build it correctly.... a bike wheel spins much slower and does not throw magnets off of it as easy, thus is much safer.....

Comment

Working...
                                X