No announcement yet.

Energizers with COP>1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tom sorry for the late reply. Been flat out busy. Pics attached.

Basically I used a lot of recycled bits to build it. There is a "charge control" circuit included to stop overcharging and also detect undervoltage.

Coil is quad-filar 70m per length on a bobbin, 20mm ID, 130mm long and about 75mm in OD.

Neons were included in this one for swapping over transistors without internal protection. I will be changing over to all FJL6920 as soon as I get them.

Consumption is around 1.5-2A@19Vdc on a 48V bank.

I really like this style of charger for larger batteries...on smaller batteries it is a bit much for them...

Btw base resistance is 50R 50W aluminium cased resistor.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by radiant; 10-03-2012, 09:03 PM.
    I never let my schooling get in the way of my education...

Comment

Originally posted by radiant View Post
      Hi Tom sorry for the late reply. Been flat out busy. Pics attached.

Basically I used a lot of recycled bits to build it. There is a "charge control" circuit included to stop overcharging and also detect undervoltage.

Coil is quad-filar 70m per length on a bobbin, 20mm ID, 130mm long and about 75mm in OD.

Neons were included in this one for swapping over transistors without internal protection. I will be changing over to all FJL6920 as soon as I get them.

Consumption is around 1.5-2A@19Vdc on a 48V bank.

I really like this style of charger for larger batteries...on smaller batteries it is a bit much for them...

Btw base resistance is 50R 50W aluminium cased resistor.
      awesome build thanks!
      Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Top job radiant!

John K.

Comment

Recycled network cable cat5 solid state coil

Hey just thought I'd share another little experiment I knocked up. Basically it uses 3 old school 2n3055, solid state circuits fitted under the heatsink...running a 100R base resistor.
          The coil is basically 80m (est) of Cat5 4 pair network cable AWG24. I doubled each pair to make one circuit (giving a resistance of 3.3ohm per winding). So one trigger 3 power.

It works like a dream. Self triggers nicely....

So there is no need to go and get magnet wire to try these circuits out....
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
            I will tell you this, a truly hi output SG will throw scalar waves for miles...
            I have always wondered:

What are scalar waves? What effect can they have on us?

Comment

"Scalar devices" are available that are considered to have a "healing" effect on the body...

"Scalar waves appear to have broken out into the woo mainstream around 2005 or 2006, with this text (now widely quoted as the standard explanation) from The Heart of Health; the Principles of Physical Health and Vitality by Stephen Linsteadt, NHD:

Scalar waves are produced when two electromagnetic waves of the same frequency are exactly out of phase (opposite to each other) and the amplitudes subtract and cancel or destroy each other. The result is not exactly an annihilation of magnetic fields but a transformation of energy back into a scalar wave. This scalar field has reverted back to a vacuum state of potentiality. Scalar waves can be created by wrapping electrical wires around a figure eight in the shape of a möbius coil. When an electric current flows through the wires in opposite directions, the opposing electromagnetic fields from the two wires cancel each other and create a scalar wave.

The DNA antenna in our cells’ energy production centers (mitochondria) assumes the shape of what is called a super-coil. Supercoil DNA look like a series of möbius coils. These möbius supercoil DNA are hypothetically able to generate scalar waves. Most cells in the body contain thousands of these möbius supercoils, which are generating scalar waves throughout the cell and throughout the body."
              Last edited by radiant; 11-09-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Hi Tom C,
                Jubiliant it is, Indeed!!!!!

Best Regards,
                Faraday88.
                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hey all,
                  I rarely have anything to add to these forums but have done extensive reading on Tesla and the Wardencliff experiments.

There are conjecture stories that before it's disassembly the tower was tested with the scalar wave "Death Ray" that was used in Tesla's experiments.
                  I believe that it was this Name that was used in the media and even a superman cartoon that was used to publicly discredit him.
                  A known practice for those who could be trouble for "Them"
                  It is also conjectured that the array in the northern most state is constructed for Scalar Wave High Altitude atmospheric ( I won't complete or divulge further)
                  The effects reported were not good. Fish could not be found in the area for some weeks as an example.
                  This is definitely something that is not new and not to be messed with by anyone that isn't well versed in different wave forms and the effects they have.
                  I would trust that JB knows what he is talking about and leave it at that.

Now I go back to studying for my latest build.

Comment

Originally posted by radiant View Post
                    "Scalar devices" are available that are considered to have a "healing" effect on the body...

"Scalar waves appear to have broken out into the woo mainstream around 2005 or 2006, with this text (now widely quoted as the standard explanation) from The Heart of Health; the Principles of Physical Health and Vitality by Stephen Linsteadt, NHD:

Scalar waves are produced when two electromagnetic waves of the same frequency are exactly out of phase (opposite to each other) and the amplitudes subtract and cancel or destroy each other. The result is not exactly an annihilation of magnetic fields but a transformation of energy back into a scalar wave. This scalar field has reverted back to a vacuum state of potentiality. Scalar waves can be created by wrapping electrical wires around a figure eight in the shape of a möbius coil. When an electric current flows through the wires in opposite directions, the opposing electromagnetic fields from the two wires cancel each other and create a scalar wave.

The DNA antenna in our cells’ energy production centers (mitochondria) assumes the shape of what is called a super-coil. Supercoil DNA look like a series of möbius coils. These möbius supercoil DNA are hypothetically able to generate scalar waves. Most cells in the body contain thousands of these möbius supercoils, which are generating scalar waves throughout the cell and throughout the body."
                    Scalar wave healing properties are frequency dependent. I have had reports from several experimenters that depending upon the speed of the SG you can feel much better, or you can get really sick. There is no empirical evidence in terms of testing on individuls, but back on the yahoo groups we had a few experimenters who said they were getting sick, their spouses were getting ill or the plants were dying outside the shed. this was frequency dependant, as we also had reports of plants growing vigorously, and other interesting phenomena.

I have fairly bad carpel tunnel in both hands from years of drumming and turning wrenches, andf have had surgery on both hands. At the last conference I put my hands on the coils of Rlaph's 6 coil for about 30 minutes, as it was running. left my hands on the coils until my arms were numb up to my elbows. I had no carpel tunnel symptoms for 3 weeks after that. I also slept really well.

Just my own non scientific experiment.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                      Scalar wave healing properties are frequency dependent. I have had reports from several experimenters that depending upon the speed of the SG you can feel much better, or you can get really sick. There is no empirical evidence in terms of testing on individuls, but back on the yahoo groups we had a few experimenters who said they were getting sick, their spouses were getting ill or the plants were dying outside the shed. this was frequency dependant, as we also had reports of plants growing vigorously, and other interesting phenomena.

I have fairly bad carpel tunnel in both hands from years of drumming and turning wrenches, andf have had surgery on both hands. At the last conference I put my hands on the coils of Rlaph's 6 coil for about 30 minutes, as it was running. left my hands on the coils until my arms were numb up to my elbows. I had no carpel tunnel symptoms for 3 weeks after that. I also slept really well.

Just my own non scientific experiment.

Tom C

Sooooooo, that begs the question.............. what freq was his unit operating at? Any idea? My little 6 coiler runs in a range of 2800 to 3900 RPMs. Divide by 60 for cycles/sec and we get 46.6-65hz. Multiply by 2 pulses per magnet pass for 93.3-130hz.

Tesla recorded many different physiological and psychological phenomena associated with his experiments. All were indeed frequency dependent. It would be interesting to begin to gather observed phenomena and the frequencies they are associated with just among ourselves. I can't say I have anything unusual to report with my unit. I think I will place a plant in proximity to it and see what happens.
                      Last edited by Woody; 11-14-2012, 02:49 PM.
                      "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Frequency is one thing, harmonics is another. Don't forget, you too run on radiant power and the brain is one hell of a multi-dimensional scalar inferometer...
                        I have some background in energy healing (Reiki form) and found the "zap" from touching the radiant output is somewhat "familiar" to the feeling the first time I was attuned by a Reiki master....

I believe we can ward off scalar fields around us just as much as we can allow ourselves to entrain to them. But this is all at a level of awareness most of us don't get to stay in (measured as the parasympathetic)...due to living in a
                        world that keeps us in a biased and hence activated sympathetic nervous system state.

Consider this, what is Reiki cleanse all about? It is most definitely a scalar "flush"....

Comment

Here is an interesting concept I found that relates to harmonics and frequencies that are thought to have healing effects.
                          I thought I would add a video for you to find out more.
                          Though I am almost certain you have heard of Solfeggio

I think 528hz is the one most thought for healing purposes.
                          Last edited by streamingindie; 11-16-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Yes and also Pythagorean Monochord Harmonics...there is a CD I bought ages ago by Dr James Hopkins. I have been analyzing it to find out what frequencies are being used...
                            I have setup a 555 timer triggered SG circuit before to experiment with...I usually wind the coil to get a resonant frequency as close as possible to the target.

Comment

Hi Tom C ,

I have exerianced some kind of 'mood elavation' in my early days of experiments on the SSG machine, does the machine (Scalar Interaction)
                              have psychological effects as well.
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                                Hi Tom C ,

I have exerianced some kind of 'mood elavation' in my early days of experiments on the SSG machine, does the machine (Scalar Interaction)
                                have psychological effects as well.
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.

I dont know, but I am sure happy when a machine spins for the first time..... especially a multi coil.
                                Tom C

Comment

Working...
                                X