Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daftman vs Bedini

Hello all.

I started to build my Bedini wheel based on the Daftman version on youtube because he had a simple diagram i could print off to wire the circuit up.

I then bought the Bedini Beginners Handbook yesterday and after reading it, it seems the 2 are different when it comes to wiring the circuit? Some wires go to different parts on the transistor and variable resistor and even to the battery. I can't make head or tails of it? Obviously they both work but why are they different? Should i just scrap the Daftman and follow Johns circuit in the book? That said i still can't find a "laymens" video or diagram showing how to wire the circuit up. Which is what i liked about the Daftman version.
    Also there is no Switch and Capacitor in the Daftman?
    So confused

I know it's a Simple Schoolgirl circuit but it's only simple once you know how to do it!

The daftman circuit represents how I have learned making it. (actually the imhotep fan)
    Ofcourse you can have more interesting circuits, I wonder what circuit bedini put in these beginners books.
    See I have a copy of free energy generation, so I wouldn't know.
    Only later you may want to build multi coil, capacitor dump and generator setups.
    Good luck.
    JP

Comment

Bedini SSG Circuit

Originally posted by Marine View Post
      Hello all.

I started to build my Bedini wheel based on the Daftman version on youtube because he had a simple diagram i could print off to wire the circuit up.

I then bought the Bedini Beginners Handbook yesterday and after reading it, it seems the 2 are different when it comes to wiring the circuit? Some wires go to different parts on the transistor and variable resistor and even to the battery. I can't make head or tails of it? Obviously they both work but why are they different? Should i just scrap the Daftman and follow Johns circuit in the book? That said i still can't find a "laymens" video or diagram showing how to wire the circuit up. Which is what i liked about the Daftman version.
      Also there is no Switch and Capacitor in the Daftman?
      So confused

I know it's a Simple Schoolgirl circuit but it's only simple once you know how to do it!
      Marine,

Welcome to this forum and adventure!

Great that you picked up the Beginners Manual - most discussion and builds start from that book. For the totally clueless with electronics, like myself, you can opt to buy an SSG board kit from TeslaGenx and work from there. It certainly makes the build process simpler and smooths out the learning curve. Saves you many hours of searching and matching components, ultimately lowers the frustration level; plus an assembly and wiring diagram is provided.

I am not familiar with the Daftman version and basically use the Bedini circuit as depicted from here w/o the variable resistors:
      http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=30

Using this simple basic circuit puts everyone on the same page and beefier versions (more advanced) are a multiple elaboration of it. The Beginners book is the bible. Read Chapter 3 pages 26-30 for the start version. The addition of capacitors and switches is for the more advanced setups, no need to go there at this point.

If you check out the threads on the Bedini Monopole 3 - Beginners you will find multiple pictures of builds and wiring that are very helpful. These should clear up your confusion as to the coil, trigger and battery connections. Perhaps someone on this thread has a good set of pics.

Start simple and build up from there while your understanding slowly blossoms. This takes time and patience.

Yaro
      Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Working...
      X