Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello friends of the forum

Hello friends of the forum:
    First sorry for my English. It is not my first language and I have some small problems when trying to write in English.
    I am a very young, but with a keen interest in science and new energy .... and also save money ago on the bill from the electric company.
    A long time ago I'm reading this forum, but it is now, lately, when I think I'm ready to write something on it.
    In this first presentation I just want to sincerely thank all the people that makes the smooth running of this forum.
    I want to thank Mr. John Bedini for having the courage to teach all this fabulous technology world lost in time since the time of Nikola Tesla. I also want to acknowledge the great work of Mr. Peter Lindemann and lots of people who are willing to help.
    Once again, please, sorry for my English. I have to make many efforts to express my ideas in this forum and I have to make great efforts to understand the ideas of others. Thank you very much also to all of them.
    Everyone.
    --- ---

Thanks and best regards.
    Izham

"Everybody should have this knowledge so they can get energy for themselves. Energy shouldn’t be
    controlled.”
    John Bedini
    "Everybody should have this knowledge so they can get energy for themselves. Energy shouldn’t be
    controlled.” – John Bedini

Welcome Izham. Your English is very good so don't feel sorry about that. It's not my first or even second language either.
    I hope you can find something here what will inspire you to experiment further.

Regards
    Vtech

Comment

iz....

use google translate it helps a great deal when posting.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
      X