3PM Kit Magnets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floris,
    Stick to the acetone to loosen the super glue. I am not crazy about boiling the rotor while it sits on the bottom of the pan, which has to be hotter than the 100 degree C water in order for the water to continue to boil. I suppose you could suspend the rotor in the midst of the boiling water and thus avoid the over heated bottom, but, why bother? I am concerned with the rotor warping, as aluminum responds to temperature very nicely. It probably won't happen, but if such actually occurred, you would then have to pay a machinist to bore and true the warped rotor. While this is not a disaster, it is just another expense that could easily be avoided. Be patient with the acetone. Give it time to work. The super glue with become soft and sticky and eventually give way. Additionally, the acetone will not harm the aluminum and obviously, cannot warp it. It will actually help get the rotor squeaky clean. While you are messing with the stuff, keep in mind that breathing the fumes of acetone is not a really good thing to do and it can be easily absorbed through the skin, so take the appropriate precautions.

Comment

A post to Mr. Bedini from Geoffrey sr Miller about an EXP. on a dry cell battery.

Geoffrey sr Miller,
      I have moved the post to a new section
      The SG Radiant Oscillator

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/jo...scillator.html
      Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-16-2012, 09:35 PM. Reason: moving posts

Comment

Monopole Help

@All,
        The most important graph in the beginning of the SG Group, Monopole Energizer was done by Sterling Allen. The Graph shows that the charging side is on the increase while the battery side goes down at a much slower rate. Your machine should follow this. I do not think the Graph was ever finished as I could never see the ending time. The machine your building should be doing the same thing, if not something is wrong. If the machine is tuned the secondary battery should be moving up just like what you see in the graph.
        John B
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Monopolegraph.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	44686
        John Bedini
        My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Hi All, I placed info on the old monopole 3 forum in an attempt to help people with non working 3pm machines. I've been following this thread and I believe I can help. I built eleven of these successfully with minimum speeds of 6000rpm up to the current one doing 9450RPM. The output of this machine is phenomenal to say the least. It may not be a radiant energy machine but as JB said somewhere else, It is a charger. OK here is what I found by experiment. Do not put a small bulb of any type in line. Its not necessary. I used 100 ohm 1 watt resistors as base resistors on all transistors. I used 100 ohm 1 watt for trigger resistor as well. No pot as JB said. The wire core I pulled up flush with the face of the coil facing the rotor on the drive coils and 6mm inside the face of the aux coils. All coil wires were cut flush with the outside of the coils as well. Glue the neos in well as we had many come adrift over 7000rpm. I use clear silicon spray lubricant as its cheap and very effective. Maximum speed is maintained at about half advance with the trigger coil. The back charging has worked well for us but I had to use a real reed switch and two 10mm x 3mm neos on the side of the gear wheel at 180 degrees to discharge twice as often as originally. I do not have the benefit of a scope so I do not know at what voltage the cap discharges but the voltage of the driving 50AH battery increases 0.1 Volt per hour so it is slightly too much. Eventually the drive battery is over charged. DO NOT RUN WITHOUT LOAD. YOU WILL FRY ALL TRANNIES. I say this from experience. I have scaled this rotor up to 295mm with twelve magnets and six coils with six strands on each coil. An additional coil has two strands and is able to be advanced for the trigger. I will build this machine with three rotors and each rotor ten degrees out of phase. I have four coils with total twenty strands for back charging. I hope this helps somewhat. For any assistance PM me or answer here in the thread for all.
          Keep innovating
          Clyde James

Comment

Hi Floris. Dr Cool is correct. Acetone will free the magnets in about a week. I used a larger neo magnet and a rubber spacer larger than the small embedded magnets to pull them out once freed.
            Keep Innovating
            Clyde James

Comment

@clyde james, so whats your data looking like? INPUT vs. OUTPUT ? could you post any datas?
              50AH battery increase 0.1V/hour ... that means? i have to calculate?
              i like to see data like, showing primary voltages and secondary voltages, taken every 15minutes while in charge mode..
              this would be the half of the story,.. to show all, you have to log the output from secondary under load.. measuring every 15min..
              That would should evident data!

i am on the way with an arduino based "tracking/monitoring" system..
              disconnecting Trigger for a fraction of a second while reading data from primary and secondary, so the measuring-chips wont get hit/destroyed by spiky
              and powering wires keep untouched fine

Comment

G'day Mr Ronsen. I tested unit number four I believe and it charged a fifty AH battery from 12.5 to 13 volts in just under an hour. These are resting voltages. At the same time it charged the drive battery, also a fifty AH battery from 12.7 to 12.8 volts. This sort of charging appears to be consistent to a degree with all of the units we built. Most have gone into motor homes as secondary battery chargers and others have been used by gold fossikers around the Gulf area. I haven't bothered with the data as it doesn't bother me. I went through that around one and a half years ago with my fourth SSG and it is still going strong. It does around two hundred RPM and is currently desulphating four small batteries. My aim is to get these things out there and helping people. I need some kind of voltage regulator to be able to sample the voltage on the drive battery and connect in or disconnect strands of wire on a back charging coil so as to not over charge the drive battery. It also has to be able to switch the cap circuit on when the drive spike is switched off so as not to charge the drive battery when it is giving energy to the circuit. I read this in some of JB's stuff as a necessity. I had thought the arduino chip would maybe could achieve this but they are outside my knowledge base. For anyone working on a limited budget (like me) the heavy wire in a microwave transformer is generally around 18G. I have used this successfully on several occasions and I have personally wrecked over eighty of these machines for wire. There are heaps of them dumped.
                Keep Innovating
                Clyde James

Comment

Im kinda wondering about a previous post. do neo magnets make a large difference in the ten coil motor?

Comment

Hi Marshallrw. Rather than scrap the ten coiler I would give it a go. As JB said you finish up with a charger not a radiant energy device When you assemble remember to retract the core further from the rotor so as to reduce the drag and also reduce the saturation. I am moving to ferite cores for my 18 coiler. It has three rotors of 295mm with twelve neos each. I am committed to the neodymium magnets for this one so I intend to give it a go. I have found the 3PM to be a mighty machine as long as you use the advance mechanism. What the output difference would be I do not know but I am taking the last 3PM with me next week on a camping trip so I will have a better idea how it goes with continuous usage. I'm taking a fifty AH battery to run from and two 75 AH to charge. I'm thinking of replacing the three 2n3055 trannies with one MJE21194 to see if the timing improves and so the output as well. If anyone has tried this can you please divulge the results.
                    Keep Innovating
                    Clyde James

Comment

Clyde, if you want a machine that runs as a motor which draws heaps of current and creates heat then leave the neos in and advance the trigger coil. It will still charge batteries, but you are charging with conventional current which will kill your batteries over time.

If you want an efficient charger with no heat and want to keep your batteries, replace the neos with ceramics.

John K.

Comment

Howdy all.

I'll chime in here with my latest results with my 6pm. I am running the unit with 6 motor coils. They are the original coils that I got from r-charge. Components have not been matched. I changed the magnets from the neos to samarium cobalt, as mentioned earlier in this thread, and as mentioned by J.B. as being the original magnets on his small unit that inspired the 3pm. I have not wound new coils yet, but thought I would give 'er a go with the new magnets and 24v input charging 24v on the back side. I was able to get about 8300 rpm at the sweet spot with good charging and about 240ma draw on primary. Master coil is advanced just short of full. The circuits are the originals that came with the kit. No changes to the resistors.

I did not have time to do a very long run due to the intrusion of work, but the results were encouraging. Not where it should/could be, but much better than before. Lots of things left to be done to make this unit a real replication. So much fun!

-Woody
                        "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Howdy again. I have just uploaded 2 videos of my 6 pole in operation on youtube. The first video is operating at 12v, and the second is operating at 24v.

Here is the first:

Thanks!

-Woody
                          "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Here is the second video. Running at 24v.

-Woody

Comment

BTW, the videos show the unit with the 6 gen coils and second rotor for them re-installed. The 8300 RPM was achieved without the extra rotor and gen coils, at 24v and obviously without the pulser operating. It runs with pulser engaged at 12v, and will sustain rotation with all 6 motor coils and pulser operating, even though I think I said it would not in the first video. The primary battery interrupter really takes the RPMs down hard, but the ability to pulse into the primary really makes a huge difference in the staying power of the primary, and thus the system COP.

This is all with the unit having been converted to SmCo magnets from the old neo's. There is not as much torque, and I cannot achieve the same super high RPM's, but the charging is definitely better. I'm really more interested in the radiant energy aspects than high torque or RPMs anyway. I'm sure y'all feel the same way.

I made the commutator out of a nylon spacer I bought at the hardware store, and some craft sheet copper I bought at Hobby Lobby.

-Woody
                              Last edited by Woody; 09-13-2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Good job woody,
                                Do you have any report about your COP?
                                I can't found easily magnets SmCo here in france for replace my neos magnets in my 6 pôle rotor. The link you give us don't ship in france. I have a proposition of an enterprise to build them but the price is very expensive (special build: 130€/170Usd for 20 magnets), so I'm still stopped to progress.
                                To all: If some one have an other link to buy it or an other idea, I'll follow the way.

Fred
                                Fred G.

Comment

Working...
                                X