Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Lenz at all coils added on the rotor

Hello all,

At this motor, i'm exploring the Kromrey/Adams effect: rotor acceleration with simple coil on the rotor. The dynamo coil is cold.

470 ohms is better.

Lenz law?

John, the best circuit for this...Thanks.

Video here :
    Anti Lenz générator , John Bedini, Raymond Kromrey, Robert Adams, tapping the gravity. - YouTube

bonjour
    j'ai visionné les vidéo sur youtube...bravo
    Mais quelle configuration donnez vous aux bobines pour pour que le moteur accélère en charge.
    An error original is better than a banal truth.

Comment

Originally posted by electromarco View Post
      bonjour
      j'ai visionné les vidéo sur youtube...bravo
      Mais quelle configuration donnez vous aux bobines pour pour que le moteur accélère en charge.
      Here is English language, no french, thanks.

Comment

Hi Mark are those hand-held coils open or shorted?

Comment

hello marc
          Excuse me but I do not speak very good english.
          I watched the video on youtube ... bravo
          But what configuration you give to the coils for the motor accelerates with in charge.

Comment

Hi all,

Originally posted by aetherman View Post
            Hi Mark are those hand-held coils open or shorted?
            This coil is open but have this effect with is shorted with a good geometry.

Originally posted by electromarco View Post
            hello marc
            Excuse me but I do not speak very good english.
            I watched the video on youtube ... bravo
            But what configuration you give to the coils for the motor accelerates with in charge.
            Is not the only factor, the first is a good Sweet spot. What you have on your input , in amp draw, with this motor run and when your charge the rotor with one coil added? This coil not increase your system COP? ok, you have a charge and your rotor speed down. Now you have a new vector of reference. Added third coil and watch whats you have.

Look the JB DVD energy from the vaccum " Kromrey " .

I m works this effect on the solid state with discharge capacitor, its very interresting.

Best regard

MH
            Last edited by Marc Hamen; 11-20-2012, 11:28 AM.

Comment

hello marc
              I watched the video from the vaccum energy "Kromrey" very interesting.
              I managed to reproduce this effect of acceleration but my generator is really small.
              I built a new generator with magnets stronger.
              I do not understand why the coil must be placed a specific place.
              Jean Marc

Comment

Hi, I can show you my bedini monopole setup with a pickup coil that is speeding up under load and more when shortened and so defeating Lenz law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNyW8...ature=youtu.be

Hope this can be an inspiration to investigate this effect more.

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry for time response, i'm build several motor,

Great works Knagtegl, go on!

Remember, in the ssg circuit, you have a "positive " spike in the Collector. In the Base, you have a Negative spike.Negative is time negative. Is the phase conjugated base.

All coil added, and coupling, with negative spike, create the effect.

In the "hall" circuit, all coil added, but coupling with the hall spike, create the effect.

In the classique Motor of Little girl, adding a dynamo coil, between the motor coil and the first dynamo coil, and you have.
                  With good Geometry ( first is 9/8, for magnetique field, in the coil, is reversed relative with the rotor magnetic field, ) the first dynamo coil have the same, and the two dynamo coil, accelerate the speed, but in charge now.

With a mechanical reed switch, the influence relative with the dynamo coil ( magnetic field / negative pulse with the master coil/ steel in the reed switch) and go , the same effect.

The negative signal in the secondary batt: that the battery no longer has the same space-time reference, no energy added, just the time manipulate, and time is energy ( and Gravitation, and Mass) time reversed= lenz law reversed, is " a window "

Superman travel in the space with your secondary batt, but you have the possibility, here on the Earth, to discharge this batt for you, why is the time reference for you and your batt, the time potential? Looking the Aaron Murakami for this.

Not forgotten the Impedance for testing, It's very very important ( thanks JB ), and added big coil for testing.

Best regards for all, and good works!

Marc Hamen.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Hamen View Post
                    Hi all,

Remember, in the ssg circuit, you have a "positive " spike in the Collector. In the Base, you have a Negative spike.Negative is time negative. Is the phase conjugated base.

The negative signal in the secondary batt: that the battery no longer has the same space-time reference, no energy added, just the time manipulate, and time is energy ( and Gravitation, and Mass) time reversed= lenz law reversed, is " a window "
                    Marc Hamen.
                    Hi there Marc,
                    I note with interest your use of the negative time constant effect, as you suggest, from the return pulse as the magnetic fields moves out of the region of the coil and begin to collapse, and, subsequently the positive spike – the so called BEMF; which provides us with the radiant effect used for charging the battery.

Also, I will agree that there are many similarities between the Adams motors and the Bedini Monopole you mention in your Youtibe video. But, let us move on, we all of us use other peoples information. The issue of the negative time reversal is a tricky subject to be quoting, and I understand that associated with time reversal – negative fields – we should experience the so called “cold Electricity”. Physicists are not in agreement with negative time reversal. There are many explanations, one of which is the “Suffocation of Free Energy” syndrome. However, there have been recorded cases of cold electricity that occur from the use of pulsed longitudinal waves. As longitudinal waves are destructive in nature an example of their possible existence might be shown in the work of Walter Russell. Simply stating his vortex theory travelling through two of his cone coils, across the fulcrum – a zone of peace and inactivity! – electrons pass through adjacent magnetic fields. As these electrons pass from say south to north their existence changes from that of an electron to a positron. Positrons are antimatter – one of the founding arguments in favour of negative time reversal. As the Russellian field oscillates these positrons take the return journey to their original polarity. However, as with all crowded environments clashes occur. Therefore, some of the returning positrons collide with evacuating electrons. We now have a scenario of matter colliding with antimatter. The Result should be Zero. But it is not. The result from the clash is the production of an electromagnetic wave. It is possible that this wave is the initiation of the cold electricity. The destruction of the electron gas, also is a possible candidate for the establishment of the longitudinal wave, which results in the creation of a vacuum field, and gives us coldness, or the absence of matter. The resultant EM wave now being the catalyst for further energy production and the perpetuation of the cycle.

This is a theoretical view I have formed after many hours of different research, which helps me get a clearer view of the state of energy production. It does help to get a perspective of negative time reversal as well. I hope it is of assistance for you as well.

Regards to you.
                    Dwane

Comment

Working...
                    X