Mr John Bendini, What do you think about my project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr John Bendini, What do you think about my project

I do not speak very good English, I am French, I took you to excuse the mistakes of my mail.

I can send you this email because for some time j want to modify the electrical system of my boat (charge my batteries) as well as propulsion.

I now live aboard a sail boat of 41 feet, weighing 10 tons with a semi-planing profil, I actualy leaving Martinique.

Currently living aboard I has a fleet of deep cycle battery 675AH / 12V (6 Trojan T105) which is recharged by a wind turbine 300W and 300W solar panels (plus the engine alternator if necessary). For life on board 150AH I consume per day.
    At the motor boat has 50hp engine (Perkins).

To know a little better have your technology j produces two replicas: an energiser SSG (order your electronic base) as well as a Window Motor that I've done work with the same electronics in first, then with half a sequential bipolar switch -commutator

J have Contact Mr Rich Friedrich after seeing the videos of the boat team presentation of a Window Motor. Although this is experimental j I find it very interesting.

I want to submit my project to know what you think.
    here is what a few words what I think:

A Window size engine which is installed in the Porsche (new generation) running with half sequential bipolar switch commutator-fed by a park of Ultracapacitors 48 or 72 volts.
    This could propel the boat and / or recharge the batteries.
    The park could be charging ultracapacitors in parallel by the solar panels propulsion mode when this is necessary.

It seems like it does with your technology feasible?
    Whether you advise me that in order to obtain proper operation?
    Of course the WM would make your company or renaissance charge.

Wishing you good reception of this letter I can wish you a Happy New Year 2013. Sincerely, Marc Lamouroux.

*Bump* I'd like to know the best way to make an electric boat 100% self sufficient too.

If I used a motor that was wound with an Asymmetrical Winding like "ufopolitics" (you tube channel) shows as a propulsion motor, connected to a bedini style motor/energizer combination, would the motor/energizer be able to give the Asymmetrical wound motor enough power on demand as to get a decent speed out of the motor (say a fast 30 knots to maybe a turbo 70 knots with the right set up) plus enough energy to recharge a bank of lets say 36 -12 volt deep cycle cells?

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Lamouroux View Post
      I do not speak very good English, I am French, I took you to excuse the mistakes of my mail.

I can send you this email because for some time j want to modify the electrical system of my boat (charge my batteries) as well as propulsion.

I now live aboard a sail boat of 41 feet, weighing 10 tons with a semi-planing profil, I actualy leaving Martinique.

Currently living aboard I has a fleet of deep cycle battery 675AH / 12V (6 Trojan T105) which is recharged by a wind turbine 300W and 300W solar panels (plus the engine alternator if necessary). For life on board 150AH I consume per day.
      At the motor boat has 50hp engine (Perkins).

To know a little better have your technology j produces two replicas: an energiser SSG (order your electronic base) as well as a Window Motor that I've done work with the same electronics in first, then with half a sequential bipolar switch -commutator

J have Contact Mr Rich Friedrich after seeing the videos of the boat team presentation of a Window Motor. Although this is experimental j I find it very interesting.

I want to submit my project to know what you think.
      here is what a few words what I think:

A Window size engine which is installed in the Porsche (new generation) running with half sequential bipolar switch commutator-fed by a park of Ultracapacitors 48 or 72 volts.
      This could propel the boat and / or recharge the batteries.
      The park could be charging ultracapacitors in parallel by the solar panels propulsion mode when this is necessary.

It seems like it does with your technology feasible?
      Whether you advise me that in order to obtain proper operation?
      Of course the WM would make your company or renaissance charge.

Wishing you good reception of this letter I can wish you a Happy New Year 2013. Sincerely, Marc Lamouroux.
      the porche motor was a failure, it never worked. it was not a window motor it was a modified coil SG. the porche got converted back to its original electric vehicle. the boat at the conference was not a self runner, it was just a modified SG motor trying to get some torque, it was a waste of time and money, it went 3 knots and almost smoked all the transistors.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorBean View Post
        *Bump* I'd like to know the best way to make an electric boat 100% self sufficient too.

If I used a motor that was wound with an Asymmetrical Winding like "ufopolitics" (you tube channel) shows as a propulsion motor, connected to a bedini style motor/energizer combination, would the motor/energizer be able to give the Asymmetrical wound motor enough power on demand as to get a decent speed out of the motor (say a fast 30 knots to maybe a turbo 70 knots with the right set up) plus enough energy to recharge a bank of lets say 36 -12 volt deep cycle cells?

proff,

you are asking questions that will require millions and millions of dollars for research. 70 knots? what is the hull displacement? that is hundreds of horsepower. you could power a small city for what you are asking for. type in "how to calculate horsepower requirement for marine vesse" l into google. you will find formulas for that.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          proff,

you are asking questions that will require millions and millions of dollars for research. 70 knots? what is the hull displacement? that is hundreds of horsepower. you could power a small city for what you are asking for. type in "how to calculate horsepower requirement for marine vesse" l into google. you will find formulas for that.

Tom C

well tom if you use a jet propulsion system and a hydrofoil to lift the hull out of the water a few feet, you don't need a lot of power to go 70 knots (80.55 mph), i know how to do it with a v6 in the 100-150 hp range..... just needed a way to get a lot of electricity to a motor to turn the impeller for the hydro-jet, i wonder if the one-wire motors tesla designed would do the trick, if i could generate the "cold electricity" to do it...

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorBean View Post
            well tom if you use a jet propulsion system and a hydrofoil to lift the hull out of the water a few feet, you don't need a lot of power to go 70 knots (80.55 mph), i know how to do it with a v6 in the 100-150 hp range..... just needed a way to get a lot of electricity to a motor to turn the impeller for the hydro-jet, i wonder if the one-wire motors tesla designed would do the trick, if i could generate the "cold electricity" to do it...

proff,

I want to say the "ANYTHING" is possible..... ANYTHING!! its all about time and money. thats what I meant about research...... time and money.

Tom C

Comment

Working...
            X