No announcement yet.

The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you wont find that book on the internet..... or anywhere for that matter.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      Ok
      I will answer all questions at the end of what I want to post, sorry David you will not find this unless the safe of which it came out of was copied off by someone other than me. And no I did not steal it I was allowed too. I cannot give you the source as I made a promise to a dying man he allowed me to copy it as I was working on the monopole and he saw I was real close to figuring this out for myself, and that is all I’m going to say about it. To say something to Branch here, getting the battery to 15 volts is where you want to be if it is 12 volts at 14.8 volts the battery is off gassing and very close to full charge unless you have bad batteries and it is just potential charge, meaning no current to run the load. Now back to what I want to post because you do need this information. Then I will go over the SSG again. So pay close attention Brent. Here is another quote. Oh the Gm has to do with Gravity and that is something for a later discussion. lets see if you guys get it this time where the energy comes from.
      John
      Hi John,

Out of all the posts I have seen on the energy forums out there I have only seen one fellow, other than yourself who knows what you are saying and he has done it through hard work and listening to what you have been saying over the years. His name is erfinder and he contributed to the wind generator thread on this forum... He posted what I perceive to be the correct answers to these questions you are now asking the group, but now that thread is no longer intact. If i can speak for erfinder he is not in this field as a hobby he is in it full time. I have studied and or conversed under him for some time now... I have learned a fair bit about what your discussing here specifically the Ferris wheel SG offset arrangement and what it does. Now I promised erfinder I would not speak publicly about what we have personally discussed so I cannot comment further. But that thread... windgeneration had some real answers based upon real research and is right in line with what you are discussing here.

Dave Wing

Comment

• My Machine

One more point of understanding on batteries and I think this will answer some question about what everything is around us and where it comes from. If we think about this it’s all galvanic. It means if you buy a new car and it just sits in the garage sooner or later it will just turn to a pile of rust. The battery is just a storage device (Lead Acid). But Tom Bearden took this further explaining that different currents are working in that battery all the time so just moving Ions by potential charge is not the whole answer here the spike from the machine sets this all in motion and different currents are developed in the storage battery we have today. I’m sure you can find that paper still posted on Keelynet where he answered Jerry Decker it’s a long read but I myself might collect all this information and turn it to printed form for future use, just a hint. So all along I have been saying this to the groups all along (Strange Electrical Theory) and really it had nothing to do with electrical engineering so you can see why I had to change my thinking on things around me. Also you can find some really good stuff in the Myths concerning Phylos again not for the engineer, some great machines concerning the dark side of nature including magnetic devices. The Ferris Wheel was an example of this technology it was great to build it but who understood it when it was right in front of them. The 3D printer allows me to make whatever I want, you just need to draw it.
        John
        Click image for larger version

Name:	batt1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	47171

Name:	batt2.jpg
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	47172

Name:	batt3.jpg
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	47173
        John Bedini
        My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• John

Again, thank you. I am really getting a lot out of this. I have moved this project up to the front (after my big battery charger is up and running--hopefully in a couple days or so) as I think I get what you are talking about and can't wait to see If I am correct. This discussion has altered my thinking, and therefore the design of the charger I am building for my big batteries--even though that charger is solid state.

The trick is to have deeper understanding about how these work (really, what reality actually is), so one can design efficiency into either of these systems (zero-force turbine and the monopole, respectively..and others, as well)...I'm all in on this one.
          Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-14-2015, 11:28 PM.
          Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• It is starting to sound quite a bit like an airconditioning system to me. Gas to liquid and back moving heat back and forth. Oh , and the Phylos is some odd stuff. That will take some time for me. Thanks for all this , John B.

al
            Last edited by Allen R.; 11-15-2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• THE COULOMB LAW
              The Coulomb Law raises the most momentous questions of all time, questions which the greatest logicians of history have been unable to solve. Mathematics will not solve them with equations which are but assumptions. No human can solve that supreme mystery except one who KNOWS the Cosmic Source and CAUSE of ALL things.
              It is a small wonder that Newton was deceived. His senses perceived that an apple fell TO the ground. He did not perceive that as the apple fell, its equal in potential arose simultaneously FROM the ground and sequentially the entire apple arose FROM the ground and its equal potential fell TO it.
              The law reads as follows: Like poles repel and unlike poles attract.
              Coulomb uses the term "magnetism" under the "ASSUMPTION" that this universe is an electromagnetic one, but that means "matter" which is the term used by Newton. Both of them overlooked the vital fact that there is a zero of attraction and repulsion between stars or planets and between poles of a bar magnet. Astronauts find that zero position but they do not call it "magnetism"; they call it "GRAVITY' and that is what it is. Iron filings will not adhere to the center of a bar magnet. Textbooks show that they will adhere only to the poles.
              It seems as illogical for Coulomb to have assumed that the iron filings were attracted to the bar magnet--which should properly be termed a "gravity bar"--as it is for Newton to have assumed that the falling apple was attracted to earth. To have told either of them that both the apple and the filings were projected there by the force of compression exerted from the outward toward the inward direction, instead of pulling inward from without, would have been met with a blank stare and not listened to.

Comment

• John,
                So are you saying that what we think of as electrical energy is fundamentally stress fields where the Voltage and Current as we know them are merely indicators of the aggregation or depletion of the stress fields.

The condition of a battery would be the stress field difference between the plates.
                Inductor's and capacitor's reactance is actually the ability to create and relieve of stress fields.
                A magnet's energy is the result of the stress field the poles create on the bloch wall.

Therefore when we build an energiser we are building to create a stress field then collect natures emapthy trying to equalize that stress.

I see I need to do some more thinking on those strange readings on those magnet poles you displayed from Coral Castle.

Michael

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1aXQns4b6M

Comment

• My Machine

That is right because we can only find two things H and O and that is the basis for all of this and they are two stress fields, as you start to grasp all of this it becomes evident that the tree grows and you cut it down and that turns into heat as you burn it then you have carbon ( through galvanic action), this is then a galvanic cycle that nature used with the prime forces the burning is a secondary source and the use of the carbon is a third action. So all elements are created from two stress forces H and O. now if you take this further you will find that the coils we use are not designed right, are they. The Zero force motor is deriving it's power from the Bloch Wall. so changing that increases or decreases its power see it moves away from the neutral point because of the stress fields. This is hard to grasp at first but as time goes on you will understand more. The storage battery is just to store energy it's under galvanic attack also the stresses are making sulfides again that are from the two prime forces H and O which clouds the lens on the negative plate because it is much softer then the positive plate which is where all the magnets are ( a gate that says you have had enough magnets). The spike is a third force that adds a galvanic action to the cell to dissolve it clearing the lens so the two stress fields work again. See this is not electrical engineering but the way the universe works with prime forces. so taking this further we then see that the correct magnet can charge the battery by adding the magnets back to that plate, think about it. You are looking at a machine that makes a secondary force and a third force to act on something through galvanic action. This is going on all the time around you and yet nobody can see it, it,s to simple and nature hides it in a simple form to deceive you. And you wonder why nobody can build this machine, you must understand what it is. Notsure, really good I just had to add this, see they no nothing.
                    John

Originally posted by Michael Luton View Post
                    John,
                    So are you saying that what we think of as electrical energy is fundamentally stress fields where the Voltage and Current as we know them are merely indicators of the aggregation or depletion of the stress fields.

The condition of a battery would be the stress field difference between the plates.
                    Inductor's and capacitor's reactance is actually the ability to create and relieve of stress fields.
                    A magnet's energy is the result of the stress field the poles create on the bloch wall.

Therefore when we build an energiser we are building to create a stress field then collect natures emapthy trying to equalize that stress.

I see I need to do some more thinking on those strange readings on those magnet poles you displayed from Coral Castle.

Michael
                    Last edited by John_Bedini; 11-15-2015, 11:50 AM.
                    John Bedini

Comment

• Thanks man. I think the best way to learn is to just think everything is BS until you prove or disprove it. That requires work though. You have to do the work. I see a lot of hard workers here.

Comment

• Part of these stress fields, is the curvature of space time / eather around a magnet /coil or between battery plates.....

the smaller the crystals of lead on the plates, the higher the charge in the battery = the stronger the stress field, and the tighter the curvature of space time in this area of the battery......
                        Last edited by RS_; 11-15-2015, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• 2 times now i have seen golf cart batteries brought in, and sat down beside charging batteries after 24hr or so start charging and bubbling just setting next to L16 batteries that are charging on a Large 48 strand SSG...... the signal through space time was being picked up by the batteries just setting beside charging batteries
                          Last edited by RS_; 11-15-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Yes RS_, I've seen that too.

John K.

Comment

• My Machine

Ok.
                              So I’m going to start here on the monopole, first the very first machine made from Tom Bearden’s writings dealt with a free energy motor of which I spent many hours with Tom Bearden on the phone until I could no longer pay that phone bill. Watson builds the device and sells out all his help. I’m told to buy gasoline and never build this machine again if you know what’s good for you. I stop my build of working machines in my shop but continue to just think on the problem of how to do it without detection from the spy’s showing up around the shop.
                              Next I move to what I consider the sticks in Idaho and continue my work on the machines that I have been working on. I continue to condense the machine into one unit that does the same thing the big machine did. I resume phone calls with Tom Bearden on the theory behind the SSG machine. In the conversations we talk about what I have found out about the Bloch wall of the magnet and continue to discuss everything with my friend Ron Cole who also continues to work on circuits for the window motor, unfortunately Ron Cole dies and that ends my work with another engineer of like mind. I then meet peter up here unexpectedly and we begin to work together on the SSG with that goof ball Sterling Allen, we allowed him to setup the first Monopole Group on Yahoo, He only shows up after the School Girl Motor is built for a science fair. I then start to release all the information I can on the Energizer as can be seen by doing a Google search.
                              The next step was to get everybody to build one to ether prove it charges batteries or not. But to my surprise everybody thinks they know better and start to change things as they look at this as electrical engineering and you must have current to charge a battery when this is not what the machine is about. I fight this and get kicked off my own group by Sterling Allen and later I say to him take down the group as you can’t use my name its trade marked, so he gives me back my group limited where everything I say is passed through him and if he does not like what I say it never shows up posted. So in the meantime Rick F starts the monopole groups and things run along smooth for a short time as rick had his own ideas on how the machine works and he makes changes because he thinks neo magnets do much better not knowing the simple facts about what is going to happen with the currents in the machine. I constantly argue with him about this but Rick ignores me over and over. But at least the Ferris wheel was built and the conference was successful and a DVD was made of the device so it would never be lost. And you all know what is going on now with the new group.

So I will go over the machine again, I took the DC motor off and replaced it with a self-rotating magnetic flywheel with mass weight. The system is to generate a trigger pulse from the magnets passing the coil, this pulse must be controlled or too much base current is developed. This the most important part of the machine and as I said, to much base current causes the phi 0 Dot current not to develop and drags the machine to a slower speed. This causes higher current in the machine and heat in the coils which we do not want. We want this machine in attraction and not repulsion, in repulsion the machine is pushing so it takes a little more energy which causes the transistors to get hot, we do not want this to happen, remember that the energy the machine develops is what everybody calls a Radiant spike and current stops this action. In attraction the machine is in a re-gauge mode which means the rotor is being sucked in and the machine does no half to push anything and this caused the machine to add to the Radiant energy. At the same time nothing will get hot including the Transistors or the coil, we want to keep this at room temp or as close as possible, no heat sink needed. The diode must be a high voltage diode 1n4007 or device that cannot break down under this pulse. The energy spike has very little current as this is the Bloch Wall of the electro magnet supplying the phi 0 Dot current to cause the action in the battery of which I have already been over here. This process takes as long as what the battery will allow to move ions, nature is not fast at this. Since there is no current in that spike you may add as many batteries as you want to the back but remember that it’s going to take much longer to charge them. You can also in the attraction mode take power from the shaft to do something with, like run a pump if it is geared right. So this is not rocket science here just a machine to gather energy in a compression form from the electromagnet. You can also store this charge by conversion in a capacitor and this can be pulsed to the secondary battery and the primary if the timing is right if the motor part is off for some period of time enough to let the battery gain charge with it and I know other people have done this. The flywheel is very important to keep up rotation of the machine. The Linear Amplifier if used must be filtered with a beta multiplier to remove the spike completely as this device is zener protected not to over voltage the regulator circuit. The device stores enough charge to keep a constant current on the secondary battery and at 15 volts it cuts off to float the battery. The charge may be taken then to balance the front battery this should be a pulsed operation when the motor is off so between pulses or just swap the batteries since the energy is now the same between the front battery and the secondary battery. You will know if the machine is tuned correct if you can keep up the charge to the filter circuit at a 30 volt level. When all the transistors are operating correctly the energy is additive on the output. However, the machine requires a diode on the negative side which must be chosen for the correct current so 3 amps minimum. The Linear charging circuit does all the conversion so the energy is current of which the battery works real good, do not use a battery that is dead from the start and I mean a junk battery as this will not charge it and if it does it will be dead before you know it, so no junk batteries. Now Aaron has said to me that the book I got this from is in a PDF on the internet, so I will give the link here and you can read all this for yourself. I’m going to point out that I do not want to discuss UFO’s here as this is a German book of what they were working on to free themselves from the power problem they had at the time, this has to do with the Nazi virale since it has been posted the man I got if from you may know his name, his name was John Cijka keeper of all the inventions you can guess who he worked for some of these files you can get on DVD from Teslagenx and other DVD's. This was a power source to supply electrical power from the environment and who knows if the machine was not taken by the Americans or the Russians but at least an English man wrote about it. So here is the link have fun. http://www.free-energy-info.com/Davson.pdf you will see what I was doing with the zero force motor and the thing I think where it worked was with the Nazi Bell because it used Glowing Magnetism which by the way is true it does glow. So it’s time for me to re- design the monopole using this force and only the Bloch Wall to run it, and I already know it will run in a complete zero gravitational force which is that force. If you want parts or circuit boards go to Teslagenx they have everything I have. it's you people that keep us going so thank you for your support here.
                              John
                              Last edited by John_Bedini; 11-16-2015, 04:51 PM. Reason: info
                              John Bedini

Comment

• John K, Rs,
                                I have seen this many times in the past years just from magnetic fields that are bucking each other and spinning magnets.
                                John
                                John Bedini

Comment

Working...
                                X