No announcement yet.

The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John, I believe you replicated John Hutchison's crystal power cell some time ago? Recently he's been putting out some youtube videos demonstrating a cell and stating he would open source it. It puts out a few hundred volts but has stability issues. I wondered if you had any comment on it? To avoid cluttering your thread you can review a thread I made a while ago and perhaps comment there: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1964

James

Comment

Hi John, its been a long time since 2010 when I came to see you. I am in Additive manufacturing business I own a company in France and our printer prints Ti and as a build plate of 125x125x125 cm and we have also FDM printer. I will be interested in participating into the project. I have worked with the CEA-Liten they have a magnetic powder (Nd2Fe14B) that work with our printer SLM (Selective Laser Melting) meaning we could create a magnet with the shape we want. Well for the moment they have not come to do it in SLM we are on the list if they try.
      Thank you for being guys

Comment

The 1.5 microvolt range? How can this be possible? Don't diodes & transistors mostly have a 0.6V drop at their junction? Unless... we're now building these parts of the circuit inside of a crystal battery? Or using such devices in a different way? I'm wondering if what he's working on now is the forerunner of the crystals used as power sources in higher worlds? What has JB found in the microvolt range that can make this build better than all the other really big stuff he has been building & testing over the years? Interesting that we can use 3D printers to make our own crude chips & power sources. Do we all need to get the same 3D printers to reproduce JB's build when he is done?

Comment

Answers

To answer most of your questions the real inventor of the Crystal battery is Marcus Reid hands down.
          As most of you know I worked with him for a short time as he did have some problems moving around, I’m happy to see that he is now stable again and building Crystal cells. I cannot discuss his formula only my own that I developed very slow as I have been busy at work. So the battery took a back seat to production at the shop. My mixture is Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate as this forms the Crystal diodes in the lattice, I do not expect everybody to know how to do this as it takes a long time to do this, but I did cover all this in the crystal battery section. The only reason I used Alum and some other chemicals is because of safety reasons. The alum crystal battery if done with some cream of tartar will last a very long time if the copper electrode is coated. People think the battery is galvanic but when correct no water is needed as it is contained in the crystal. The real Crystal battery is more like a self-charging capacitor. Marcus has his theory and I have mine in how it works. I did experiments in the crystal battery section on Epsom salts to show what ambient heat does to crystals and what you’re collecting. The crystal cell is nothing more than an infrared ambient converter as I watch the original Marcus cells in my lab. Enough for now on the crystal cell, since it's not about batteries here. Back to the 3D printed Monopole, Correct transistor circuits will have trouble here so you must use reed until I print a much bigger Monopole 10 inches in diameter. Then it will be a trigger-less circuit. I’m still shooting for 1to2 micro amps and yes it can be done, I’m hoping to hold the electrodes and have it spin. But here is a picture of what I’m putting together now.
          John
          I might point out that it really makes no difference what you run this machine on, you could stick two electrodes in a tree, two electrodes in water even run it off an antenna from a diode convertor and so on the possibilities are limitless here since small amounts of power are required.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Full Monopole 6 inch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	47091
          John Bedini
          My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Finished Parts

I have printed all the parts but after long study of the rotor I have added a ring to stabilize it as can be seen in the printed picture. Next I will move onto the coil winding I have decided on a different kind of reed switch much smaller and about 4MM long contacts 30 volts at 3 amps not that you will ever need that, just over built to last. Here is picture of the printed parts. Its great to make what ever you want this way, what ever you can think of.
            John
            Someone asked here I wonder what John has found in the micro volt world; well everything since everything works between Pico, Nano, and micro. As a matter of fact you’re running on that in your body cells. Does this give you any ideas? One zero force motor coming up 3D printed.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Monopole22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	47094
            Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-25-2015, 10:10 PM.
            John Bedini

Comment

Very cool. Thanks for sharing with us!
              Last edited by Allen R.; 08-26-2015, 03:01 PM. Reason: fanboyish late night comment

Comment

Strewth!!!

Many Thanks, JB. That's quite an achievement way beyond anything I've ever done - sum & total!
                So, the end product will be possible for us to reproduce & experiment with? Even if Aaron were to put a how-to together & charge us his usual tiny amount? Or do you plan on selling kits through Teslagenx?
                These are pretty desperate times & I hear it's really, Really bad for you guys in the States now, what with tanks moving around everywhere, whole armies being formed & martial law about to happen - Fascist- Nazi Style!

Let me see if I understand correctly... JB can use a microvolt, microamp input to the device & get an output of 30V at 3A? No need to waste your breath explaining it here, but that's an outcome well worth waiting for! The possibilities are endless! I can prick my little finger with two pin probes in an emergency & run the thing! I'm starting to believe my own assumptions that this is all about decentralized power generation as opposed to a central power source, meaning each piece of equipment we build using this will come complete with its own infinite, safe "power source" - no need to plug into anything nor recharge anything again. It's nothing short of a long-overdue revolution!

Is that a pin for a bearing I'm seeing & nothing more? And is it run horizontally as shown in the picture? That's a nice artistic design as well as being well-engineered. Very difficult to buy anything like this these days. It reminds me of a Rotary Engine :-) Amazing! It's all happening so fast too. I can hardly wait! But I won't be idle waiting...

Comment

Some Answers

Yes,
                  To answer some of your questions, on this build with the 3D printer.
                  I was always wondering about when some company would build a commercial 3D printer that you could just plug in and it would work. I did not want to go all over the internet looking for programs to make it work. As you all know downloading programs would just lead to malware in your computer and all the crap they bundle with it. I’m hoping Tom and Erik get involved with making the printed parts available and I will post some STL files on some of the other motors since this is an open project. It does not make any difference which 3D printer you have as long as the job is done. For group members involved in this project should understand that the monopole first showed up with the School Girl motor, but the energizer was developed by me in the mid 70’s, but in 1984 it was perfected because of "The Watson Machine" which was a copy of the Free Energy Generator, so this not new and they were all pulsed. The Ez-Spin motor is nothing more than a sideways Monopole energizer motor as all the Monopoles can use either north or south magnets or reed switching hall switching or optical and or commentators, the pole arrangement can be up to 360 poles north or south or a combination of both. Most think the back EMF is the force they are collecting, not true as Back EMF is lower than the battery level. The coil is nothing more than an energy pump, it is because the electromagnetic coil acts as a gate valve as it moves its Bloch Wall it is movable in space time, it is the coil that collects the high voltage from the surrounding space. One way to look at this is, the vectors surrounding objects are not coupled they are just random and you must force them to couple and then you have energy in the form of electricity and high voltage. The coil forms the dipole and dumps its charge under the pressure of the magnetic field as soon as the current that formed it is gone. From Ron Cole’s notes on the window motors this can be seen what back EMF is and it is below the battery and the discharge spike is then reverse and this is why the diode is used and the second battery. Remember that when resistance is encountered it backs up to fight the rotor and it slows down or causes drag, Lenz’s law. You must have an open mind when dealing with energy as it comes in many forms and not always what you want. As long as people are here I will be here as I have found many things to do with this 3D Printer. I will answer as much as I can on the monopole since it has taken so much of my life. I just do not give up on working on things.
                  John
                  Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-26-2015, 01:44 PM.
                  John Bedini

Comment

That's the spirit!
                    OMG! This is bigger than Jesus! I couldn't sleep all night just thinking about the possibilities with this! Each device can easily power every individual appliance in my home & we won't need solar or anything else to go completely off-grid! Can the design be used with minor changes for appliances with different ratings? Would it be as simple as changing the number of turns on each coil & the gauge of the wire or will the whole thing need to be changed? My computer needs 19V at 3.5A, for example. Then the fridge needs higher current again, as does the air conditioner. Does this mean we can now build full electric cars without batteries?!? And because they have flown that solar plane around the world, this would revolutionize air travel too. Not sure about space travel. Back to earth... not quite... these things can keep a drone up indefinitely & use higher volts & amps than anything around. If need be, you can build a swarm of these & take on the US military & win! They won't even get to your door if they want to bail you up against the wall again - just use drones to water bomb/spray 'em before they know what's happening & they'll turn to ice before they get to your driveway!

Today I'm buying the books I'm selling (heavily reduced, of course) & pre-ordering that 3D printer, which is due in my local store by mid October now.

Comment

We are all in with this John.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Barrie, I hate to burst your bubble here but you need to re-read John's post. He is looking at using reed switches rated at 30v and 3A. There is no mention of output power.

John K.

Comment

John B., good to see you on the forums again. I was hoping you were still working on tech related to the crystal batteries and things to run with them. Great work as always.

I am not sure I am clear on what the expected applications are for this project. If the printed monopole is running on a crystal cell, seems like it could charge AA's and maybe 9V for free...but I'm not expecting any more than that. Is that thinking on the right track? Beyond just getting it to run on super low power, what are your goals with it beyond that?

I know John is busy, so maybe if someone else knows they can chime in...

Comment

Ooopps! Yes, JK, too true! Oh that's not good... see what late nights can do to a person? One "yes" is a "yes to everything"... not!

So where are we then? We've got microvolts @ microamps driving a motor... which is absolutely fantastic in itself. Now, in theory, what sort of torque can be gotten out of this at what sort of speed? Can it be used to run a generator or alternator? Who cares if all we can do is run a fan? That's awesome in itself. Is there such a thing as "mechanical leverage"? Have I missed this principle in operation before? Funny how I can have most of the literature, but not really read it properly! And what would be the output, electrically? Still charging a battery or straight DC? Couldn't we just throw one of those um, comparators on there & e-amp it all the way up to get straight up DC?

Branch, I'm the worst one on this forum to ask this question at... my expectations currently run between something that's been done before & somewhere way up in the heavens! :-)

*PS. (edit) just re-read it again... really stupid asking how much torque a Zero Force motor has! I'll go back to sleep now & like the song says, "so wake me up when it's all over"!
                            Last edited by Barrie Castle; 08-27-2015, 04:24 AM. Reason: missing info.

Comment

Branch:
                              Among other things One of the things i think JB is working on is perhaps a human cell

Comment

Where is it coming from?

No I’m looking at running mechanical things off 3D printed items with just the touch of your fingertips on electrodes. As you all know you output about 100 watts per day. That is really not enough to keep you running so where is the extra energy coming from? It must all be generated in each cell, again micro amps. I must start on a very small scale. The 3D printer is the best solution in the parts it can produce. Like I said, I want the energizer to run just by touching the electrodes. It looks like my wire size is going to be around number 32 to 35 but I will give the exact turns for the coil size which is 27.43 mm X27.43 mm X 11.19 mm length. The real question is where is the energy coming from because it is not in the food. It seems that you have a built in converter of some type supplying it as long as you drink water, water is the most important key. Just gave you all something to think about. Waiting for my wire so I can get the coils wound for this energizer.
                                John
                                John Bedini

Comment

Working...
                                X